Adopted by pentatonix (comple...

By destinywayman

A girl named Destiny got beat by her father and when pentatonix came to adopt somebody and they choose her no... More

Adopted by pentatonix
The beging
Getting setteld in my room
Bad dreams
Jules story
Helping Destiny
Going home
Adopting again
The next morning
Jules and destiny day
Getting a boyfrined
Going on a date
2 monthes later
Telling Scott and Mitch
chapter 19
Going shoping
Setting everything up
Having the child
Going home
Settling in
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Socal sites
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Happy thanks giving
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequal!!!

Seeing the scars

959 18 7
By destinywayman

Scott graves both of my wrists it hert like hell. Did you do these to yourself Scott asked while looking at my wrists still. Yes I said looking down tears are starting to form in my eyes don't cry infront of theme I said. But then eventually they were coming out. I tried to take my hands from Scott but he was to strong I couldn't do it then I looked over to mitch who was crying to . Why? He asked. I-I-I don't know I said a little quite . Are you going to take me back I asked or take me to a rehab I asked. No Scott said but we are going to take way all of your harm things though they took them all out of my room and duck taped my wrists but they didn't know I hade some blades and lighters in my bag I did everything I could thing of to take them off my wrists but it didint work then I was going down the stars then every thing went black.

Mitches pov

I herd someone coming down the stairs I figured it was destiny and I was right then she fell down the stairs. I ran over to her and she looked pale I tried waking her up but t didn't work so I yelled start the car at Scott why he asked then he came by the stairs and said what happens. I don't know she was coming the stairs and then just started falling and she looked really pale. I said. Ok Scott replied. When we were on our way to the hospital we called every one and told them to come to the hospital . When they all got there I told them what happed. That's awful said kirstie . Poor girl said Kevin. Why did you put duck tape on her wrists anyway said avi. So she would stop cutting herself I said. Then the doctors came out and said her body is not used to this much blood so she should cut herself once a day said the docter oh and she can go home after we finish the testes on her ok he added.

................................................................so a long chapter ya I will start doing them so and I got a lot of my ideas from poison apples so yeah if you recognize some of it from some where we'll that's where I got it at

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.7K 79
Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing them, but what happens when they've had...
6.7K 432 23
What happens to Pentatonix when Avi's life takes a turn for the worse?
29.5K 651 27
Alex was an ordinary kid with an extraordinary voice. He'd been obsessed with music since he was taken from his abusive parents when he was five. One...
10.7K 363 43
Adam has lived in a orphanage his whole life well since he was four but still he basically grew up there. Moving from family to family, house to hous...