Just A Marriage

Da Desglizzy

Sometimes you have to take a quick dip into situations that orders you to have your guard up. If not... you j... Altro

1
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
New Story ๐Ÿ”ฅ
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

47.

224 17 11
Da Desglizzy

B's Pov
The kids and I have been home from the hospital for a week now. Life is hectic trying to adjust to  three children. I definitely didn't predict this for myself, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jason has honestly been a HUGE help. I thought he was amazing with Sophia, but he's doing a way better job with all of them together. He's stepped up a lot considering the fact Sophia wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

It was now 7 o'clock in the morning and I was downstairs nursing the twins. I heard Jason upstairs waking up Sophia. She goes to school thru out the week now. She loves school.

The twins were done nursing and they went right back to sleep. I laid them down in their cribs before making my way to Sophia's bathroom. Jason had her all dressed and he was attempting to do her hair.

I leaned on the door frame and waited for them to notice me.

Jason- Today's going to be a great day. Okay?

Sophia smiled and nodded.

Sophia- It's Friyay!

Jason chuckled.

Jason- Will you talk to mom today?

Sophia smile faded. Jason turned her around.

Jason- Whats the matter?

Tears started rolling down her face. The sight of that made me tear up. Her little face turned red. Jason gave her a tight hug.

After she got herself together a little she started talking.

Sophia- ..It's hard to adjust.. *Wipes eyes* I love my siblings...., but I don't want mommy to think less of me because... I'm not actually hers. I really love you two and I don't want to go back to the orphanage.

Jason started to speak but I knocked. They both looked up. Sophia faces turned red. Is she scared?

She looked down before trying to walk past me. I stopped her with my arm.

Me- Come on.

She turned right on around and made her way back into the bathroom.

Jason- I'll go check on the babies.

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before exiting.

Me- Sit.

She sat on her little stool and I began doing her hair. We sat in silence for a long time before I begun singing while doing her hair.

Me- *Singing* Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
'Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive.

I saw her eyes look up at me in the mirror. They were full of hope mixed with curiosity wondering if the song was for her. I didn't tell her if it was or if it wasn't. It was. I've been working on the song for awhile now. I wanted to sing it for her when I actually finished it. It's not done just yet, but we're almost there.

Me- ... You're all done bugaboo.

I gave her a slight smile and a kiss on the head before exiting her room.

I had just finished packing Sophia's lunchbox when her and Jason walked downstairs. They were holding hands. I handed him her lunchbox as we walked to the front door. I waved as they got in the car.

Me- Have a great day sweet pea.

I blew her kisses before closing the door. As soon as the door shut the baby monitors went off.

Me-*Sigh* Mommy is coming Rumi.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

258 16 15
Teenage problems seem pretty small when you're preggers, especially when you don't know who the dad is and both potentials are chasing after your hea...
2.3K 178 12
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
50.4K 340 200
Finding someone online turns soon into true love. Then that love turns into having a family. What can happen to that loving family they created? Chea...
383K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...