Ticklish pleasures

By ticklelover3

Jennifer, a young ambitious and totally cute fetishist, has just turned 18 and is looking for someone to shar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

2.6K 17 7
By ticklelover3

I awaken a few hours later to my arms bound behind me, feeling a light weight against my eyelids and realizing that I'm blindfolded as well. I use my legs and my head to help me sit up, whimpering softly as I realize that Karin and Cynthia are no longer beside me. I try to pull my arms around or slide the blindfold by rubbing my face against my shoulder, but it's secured tightly around my head. I lean back against what I'm pretty sure is the headboard and lean my head back, chewing on my lip as I try to decide whether or not to call out. 

I decide against it and relax slightly, tugging and twisting in my binding, trying to see if there's any slack for me to free myself, but of course the ropes are tight. I grunt in frustration, wanting nothing more than to stretch away the fatigue from my nap. A throbbing ache in my backside is the only reminder that I have of my previous punishment and I try to get up onto my knees to lessen the pressure on my sensitive butt. However, I end up losing my balance and fall onto my stomach. I groan and lift my head, only to hear a muffled huff. Or did I? I think I'm imagining things... 

"M-Mistress?" I say softly, but there's no reply. I grunt again in annoyance and try to shuffle my legs up under my body to push myself back up onto my knees, but just as I'm about to straighten myself out, a brush of something sharp against my back makes me squeak and flop onto my back instead. Either she's doing this on purpose, or I should be worried. "N-not funny..."

"I thought it was." my eyebrows furrow and I huff in annoyance... Sienna.

"Of course you did..." another sharp brush of what I assume are her nails brushes over my belly and I yelp, pulling my legs up to my chest and rolling over onto my side. I find myself quickly pinned down by hands on either hip and then her weight pressing down on my thighs. 

"Obviously having your arms behind you isn't good enough. Hmm... but tying you to the bed isnt much better..." sharp nails trail up my side and I squeak and giggle, arching away from the touch. "I want a way to reach every. Little. Inch. Of. You." She pokes and prods up and down my ribs and sides, making me squeak and jump with every touch. The touches disappear and I hear her giving a soft hum before I'm suddenly hoisted off of the bed. I squeal in surprise and hear a laugh rumble in her chest as she cradles me to her, my head resting on her shoulder as she walks away with me. 

"Wh-where are we going?" She clicks her tongue at my question and doesn't answer me. Obviously I'm not supposed to ask, so I bite my tongue and keep silent, until she sets me down on what I assume is a couch.

"Stay put~" She purrs. I give a soft huff and wiggle in response. She reaches over and tweaks my sides and I shriek and jump away. "Stop making noises at me if they're not giggles, cuz I don't appreciate your attitude, little brat." I stick my tongue out at her and she grabs it and pulls slightly. "What'd I just say!?" She lets it go and I sit back on the couch, resting my head back against it and waiting impatiently as I hear her moving around with shuffling and clinking noises. It seems like forever before she grabs a hold of my arm bindings and pulls me to my feet. "Stand up and stay still."

She moves me to the center of the room and I do as told standing perfectly still as I feel her removing the ropes from my arms. I do take a moment to stretch myself out though when my arms are free, and my shoulders pop when I bring them over my head. She lets me finish before taking my wrists into her hands and tying a loop back around my wrists and pulls it tight, but not too tightly. My arms are lifted over my head and I hear a soft clink and she runs her hand down my arms, slowly dragging her fingernails along my forearms. I gasp and jerk on my arms, but they don't move and there is another chime of metal, which I assume is a chain.

"Good. Now you're perfectly stuck. But that's not all." She gives a smack to my rear and I yelp, grumbling to myself as I hear her stepping away from me. I squeak softly as there's a quiet rattling noise and I feel myself getting lifted off of the ground until I'm standing on my toes. I squirm slightly, trying to adjust myself, but if I move too far a certain way, I swing. Sienna wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me back into position. "I said hold still." 

Her arms move from around me and I feel her grip my ankles gently instead, and the sound of more chains and feel leather cuffs around my ankles. I tug on my legs slightly and can barely move them. Her hands slide up my calves, the backs of my thighs, and up to my butt, stopping to massage gently before sliding farther up. Her hand makes it's way to my head and gently grips my hair to pull my neck to the side, her soft lips pressing kisses up my shoulder to under my ear, causing me to moan and squirm. She stops at the top and nips my earlobe before her hot breath brushes inside of my ear, giving me goosebumps. "I hope you're ready, Jenny~ I promise I'm going to enjoy this~" she giggles and gives a gentle nip to my neck and I squeak, then suddenly she pulls her hands and mouth away and I feel nothing.

I stand silently and breathe quietly, waiting anxiously for any kind of touch or indication that she was somewhere nearby, but nothing comes... Until I feel the sharp nails dragging up the backs of my legs and stopping to skitter in my kneepits, making me shriek and jerk my legs. She pulls her hands away again and I pant softly, squirming nervously in place for her next touch, but it doesn't come. I had thought before that her hands on me were torture, but the idea of her skulking around, prowling circles around me and making me wait, increases my anxiety and my sensitivity. The sudden strike to my ribs is what especially drives me nuts, the instant her nails start digging into the spaces between the bones making me thrash and scream with ticklish laughter.

She stops again and pulls away and I whine softly. "P-please... I... this is... hnng..." I can't quite find the words to express what I'm feeling, but aside from a viciously evil chuckle, she doesn't say anything else. My whining turns into full on whimpers until she moves in close and I feel her lips on my neck again, suckling gently on my skin as her palms rub soothingly up and down my sides. I can't help but moan softly and tilt my head away from her to stretch my neck. She removes her lips and tongue and moves up to my ear to whisper again.

"It's maddening, isn't it? Not knowing where or when I'll strike next... It could be seconds... minutes... hours~" she purrs the last word into my ear and pulls away again with a laugh. I squirm and move, trying to find her again, but I find nothing and I let out a soft whine in response. But her hands return to my body and grope and tease my breasts, her fingers brushing against my nipples. "Oh you poor, poor little girl... If that's really so horrible for you, perhaps I should jump straight to the fun, hmm?" she tweaks my nipples ever so gently, very lightly rolling them between her thumb and index finger. I gasp and squirm, unable to stop the array of giggles as they bubble up in my throat and I twist and writhe around in an attempt to get away. "Oh, but this is what you wanted, isn't it? No more games, little red. You're going to suffer sweetly the way you've been begging for since I started. Tickle tickle~!" She cackles wickedly as she continues to ticklishly stroke my nipple with one hand while her other snakes it's way down to my belly to scratch and tease along my navel. 

I burst into a fit of giggles and twist and squirm as best as I can in her grasp in an attempt to move away, arching, bucking, twisting and tugging in futile struggle as her fingers explore my sensitive stomach and sides. "Nohohohooooo! Pleehehehease! Ihihih'm sohhohohohoryhyhyhyyy! I wohohon't run agahahahin plehehease! I cahahan't tahahake anymohohohore!" I don't quite understand how I'm so incredibly sensitive in those areas... Until I remember. I'm still under the effects of the aphrodesiac! Every touch, especially to my hardened nipples, send shockwaves of pleasure through me just as much as ticklish sensations. But it's especially noticeable as her hand finally moves between my legs and she starts to scratch and tease my inner thighs and occasionally brush her nails against my lips. I buck and scream, throwing my head back and trying to shut my legs, but she has them tied just far enough apart that I can't protect myself. "NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEASE!"

My pleas obviously fall on deaf ears as she instead doubles her efforts, moving her hand up to focus entirely on my outer lips, though occasionally slipping in between to tease a nail over my clit. While the hand on my breasts moves to my armpit, scratching and digging in and jumping back and forth between either side. Tears are pouring down my cheeks at this point and I'm  caught in an endless cycle of screams as she torments me endlessly. But the sensations do far more than tickle and I feel myself beginning to throb slightly in response to the overwhelming attention. "Mmm, that's a good girl... Suffer for me sweetly and maybe Mistress will show mercy and allow you to cum~ Unfortunately, I've been given express permission from her to make you suffer for as long as I can. Until you can't stand it any more. And perhaps even beyond that~ I haven't decided yet." she laughs but I mostly ignore her, not able to focus much on her anyway due to the ceaseless torture that her nails are putting me through in my most sensitive place and one of my more ticklish. Though the armpit torture isn't much better.

I eventually am no longer able to struggle, my arms and legs exhausted as I simply have my head tilted back and rested on Sienna's shoulder as I laugh and moan helplessly. She finally stops, giving me a long awaited reprieve. She gently strokes her palms over my poor tormented body and places soothing kisses along my face and neck, keeping her arms wrapped gently around my waist to hold me close to her. "We're not done yet, Jennifer... This was certainly entertaining, but don't think that this was the worst of it." She pulls away from me and I whine a bit at the loss of touch. But the next thing I feel is a warm wetness against my inner thigh and I moan, knowing immediately that it's her tongue. She laps slow lines along the most sensitive parts of my thighs before finally I feel it slide between my lips. I gasp and moan deeply, arching my back and throwing my head back in a moan of bliss. I feel her hum of approval vibrate up through her tongue and straight up against me and I pull away slightly, but she quickly grips my hips with her hands and starts to lick ferociously at my wetness, giving a lot of attention to my throbbing, swollen clit.

My body trembles and shivers with pleasure, my body brought all the way to the edge of pleasure, but unable to go over the edge. Her tongue expertly teases each of my more sensitive places down below and her hands rub over my sensitive thighs and creep upward over my breasts to massage the supple flesh and pinch and tease my nipples. The touch is so so good... But I know that all it's doing is winding me up. I whimper and squirm, bucking my hips as well as I can, desperate to reach or even surpass that peak, but all I end up doing is increasing my frustration. I feel tears well up in my eyes and pant heavily.

"Please. Please. Please! I can't... It's too much. I need to cum. I need to cum so bad!" I start to struggle in an attempt to get myself away from her, but her relentless tongue simply continues to follow wherever I go until finally she gets frustrated with the chase and she digs her fingers into my hips to hold me still.

She smirks against me and I feel her hum against my clit, taking a moment to speak between licks. "I told you... little girl... It's not... my decision... to make. Mm, but... from what I've... heard... Mistress... just might... have Karin... give you your little desperate orgasm." The tears finally start to fall down my cheeks and along my chest, sobs making their way through my desperate moans. She does stop, eventually, and comes up to wipe the cold wet tears off of my face and body. She places gentle, sweet kisses to my neck and cheeks then finally pulls away. "Hang tight for just another minute, Jenny." I hear her walking away from me. unable to hear anything else except for a soft click until finally I hear her approach me again and feel her grip the blindfold. "Keep your eyes shut, dear. I shut off the big light but it'll still be a bit bright." I nod a bit and keep my eyes closed as she slips the blindfold off of my head, able to see a very dim light through my eyelids. 

I take a moment to adjust to that before I slowly blink my eyes open and look up at her. She's practically naked, except for her collar and a pair of heels, and she has her hair pulled back in a bun. I give her a soft smile and she smiles back before reaching in to dig her fingers into my sides. I scream and jerk when her fingers make contact, but the touch is incredibly brief. She gives a playful kiss to my nose then reaches up to finally undo my arms, her arm wrapped around my waist to give me support as she releases my ankles after and gently slips the other arm under my legs. She hoists me up into a bridal carry and I lay my head on her chest as she takes me over to the bed.

She sets me down gently and takes her blanket, slowly pulling it up over me and tucking me in before walking away from me again. I watch after her until she comes back with a bottle of massage oil and another bottle of water. She sits down beside me and pats her lap and I bring the blanket with me, keeping it pulled over myself and taking the bottle of water from her. She runs her fingers through my hair and I look up at her skeptically, my lips a few inches from the lip of the bottle. She scoffs slightly and takes the bottle back from me, dipping her finger in it then putting it in her mouth and making sure to tilt her head back so I can see her swallow. She then hands the bottle back to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"What? I just proved to you it's not poisoned or something." She rolls her eyes a little bit and I simply bite back a laugh, trying to keep a straight face.

"You stuck your finger in it..."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" the look of disbelief on her face makes me giggle and snort before I take the bottle to my lips and take small sips. She waits until I'm finished with it before she takes it, sets it down, and immediately starts scribbling nails over my sides, making me flop back against her and squeal with giggles. "Little brat... You're insatiable. Just doing things to get yourself in trouble now, aren't you~?"

"Nohoho~ Juhust to pihiss you ohohoff~" She rolls her eyes again and stops, pulling me back against her and rubbing her hands up and down my sides. I lean back and melt from the attention, my body relaxing against her and my head nestled up under her chin.

We sit like that for a few minutes before she takes the bottle of oil and holds it up for me to see it. "lay down and relax. I'm gonna rub your arms for a bit. After having them bound for so long, you're probably pretty sore."  I honestly hadn't been focusing on it too much, but now that she mentions it...

I nod a bit and slide off of her lap, keeping the blanket over my body but my arms out over it. She smiles a bit and opens the lid, pouring a little bit out onto her hands and rubbing them together. "So what's this going to do to me?"

She stops suddenly and lets out a long sigh with her eyes rolled back. "Why are you so skeptical with me? If this was Karin you wouldn't have a second thought about it."

"To be fair, you and Mistress aren't as gentle and sweet as she is. It seems as though the two of you are always plotting something..."

"Fair assessment from a huntress? I think not."

"Ex Huntress, Sienna. And that has nothing to do with this. You, especially, have been incredibly rough since the beginning. I have no reason to trust you." I look up at her with a half-glare, and she sighs and looks down at me sadly, though it's only brief before she turns stoic.

"Part of me just wants to let you suffer, but the other part of me, you know, the kind part of me that you don't want to believe exists? Wants to do right by you. Yes, I attacked you when we met. Because you were attempting to attack our Mistress."

"Because I was tricked into a situation that I was incredibly uncomfortable with. That Anjennica KNEW I was uncomfortable with. As you said, I used to be a huntress. So it only makes sense that I would be cautious and offensive against vampires. Especially when I was outnumbered 3-to-1-plus-human."

"Look, this is all something that we can discuss tomorrow. After your punishments are over. Just... let me treat you to this for now. Please?" she kind of hisses out the 'please', and I frown a little. Though I know it's my own fault. I simply nod and lay back quietly and she smiles down at me, taking her oiled hands and starting at my shoulder, gently massaging her fingers into the soft flesh beside my neck and slowly making her way down my upper arm. I close my eyes and lay back, the way her thumbs are pressing in and the rest of her fingers squeeze around my arm sending comfortably pleasurable tingles through my nerves. she makes her way down my forearm and stops at my hand, taking the time to knead into my palm and even gently squeeze my fingers.

It doesn't take her long to finish that before she climbs over me to get to my other side, doing the same to that arm as she had done to the one before, making sure to gently massage every inch of skin from shoulder to fingertip before finally putting the bottle down and sitting beside me. She gives me a mild glare and leans over to kiss my forehead before getting up and walking into the other room. I hear the sound of running water, realizing she is probably washing the oil from her hands, and I nestle down into the covers and roll over onto my side to get comfortable. She comes back after a bit and crawls into bed beside me, pulling me up close to her and pressing her naked front against my own bare back, her body a nice calming cool to my burning hot, torture-flushed skin. I can't help but let out a sigh of relieved contentment and close my eyes.

"I'm not so different from you, ya know. I have a lot of stuff you don't even know half of. I... I'm sorry. For giving you some image of myself that you feel you need to fear. And I want you to know that I won't do anything to hurt you. Unless you would like it." she chuckles and I snort a bit, snuggling back against her and biting my lower lip.

"I appreciate you saying that." I smile a bit and roll over in her arms, draping my arm over her and slipping a leg in between hers to get myself comfortable. She smiles down at me and pulls me in closer, my head resting on her chest. I look up at her and tilt my head a bit, staring up into her green eyes and feeling myself getting lost in them. I don't even notice I'm shifting my head closer until my lips gently brush against hers. I panic a bit when I realize what I've done, but she doesn't fight me off, instead pressing her soft lips back into mine with a bit more force, her fingers curling in my hair. I sigh through my nose and slip my other arm under her head and around her neck, pulling her in closer to me.

She parts her lips slightly and I feel a cool wet tongue brush against my lips and open my own for her, happily allowing her tongue the chance to explore my mouth and give it small suckles, even going so far as to gently nip with my teeth. She chuckles again deeply and hums against my mouth and I lift myself up a little bit higher, my thigh pressing up against her and finding itself moistened by the area between her legs. She lets out a deep moan that vibrates through her tongue and into my mouth and I take advantage, rolling over a bit so I'm hovering over her slightly, not once parting our lips, and grind my thigh up into her wetness.

She lets out another, longer moan this time and grinds her hips slightly to rub herself against me and I respond by pressing my thigh firmer against her. She growls suddenly and flips us over, her hands reaching down to pin mine to the bed by entwining our fingers and she leans in to  my neck, nuzzling into my skin. "Mmm... That was most certainly unexpected... Though not unwelcome. However... if you really wanna help me..." she stops speaking and raises an eyebrow at me and I lick my lips slightly and give her a nod. She smiles and releases my hands, moving up to straddle my face and places her hands on the headboard to balance herself. I lick my lips a bit and watch as she slowly lowers herself closer to my face, chewing on her thick lower lip as she catches my eye. I lean up a bit to start and she quickly moves to push my head back down onto the pillow and clicks her tongue at me.

I sigh a bit and lay my head back down on the pillow, chewing on my own lip as she slowly inches herself closer to my face before finally resting only an inch from my face. I look up at her and she simply gives me a knowing smile and I quickly get to work, slipping my tongue out of my mouth and stroking it firmly yet teasingly against her clit. She groans deeply and bucks up into my mouth, and I see her head slowly ease back and her eyes slip close. I hum softly against her, the way that she had me, and her hips buck again and she gasps. I keep my hands at my side but make sure to tease my tongue around her clit and occasionally flick my tongue against it. She grunts and she looks down with a sneer. I smirk up at her and dive my mouth in to take her clit into my mouth, suckling and nibbling it gently and keeping my eyes up on hers.

It isn't long before her head rolls back again and her hips start to buck frantically, her body trembling lightly. I smirk against her and finally lift my hands, reaching down to the backs of her thighs close to the pits of her knees and lightly running my nails up the skin of her thighs. I hear her gasp and her hips buck again and she tilts her head back down to glare at me. I simply keep my eyes glued to hers and lightly scratch just below her cheeks, making her twist and squeal slightly. She reaches her hands down to swat at mine but I simply avoid them, keeping focused on tickling the soft skin of her butt and thighs while I lick frantically at her clit. She does her best to stay mad, but a hint of a forcefully held back smile fights against her deadly glare. She moves her hands back to the headboard and gives me a huff and I can't help but jump my hands up under her arms, scratching at her armpits. She screams and jerks her arms down, but her hips buck up one more time and her body trembles uncontrollably as she shakes with an orgasm and I grin triumphantly, continuing to lick her hungrily until she finally stops shaking and pants. She takes a minute and stays sitting over me and holding herself up until she finally throws herself of of me and lays down beside me.

I roll over onto my side and rest my head on my hand, smirking over at her as she lays with her eyes closed. "Hmm~ Feel better? I barely even did anything. You're really sensitive huh?"

She chuckles and opens her eyes, rolling them at me before pulling me in. "Mmm... Maybe a little bit." she smiles softly and nuzzles my nose. I close my eyes then open them half-lidded, just staring at her face. She raises an eyebrow at me again and I shrug slightly. She pulls me in again and sighs. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are. It's okay. I'm the one who's sorry. I have to admit that I've thought... poorly of you." I frown a bit and reach my hand up behind my head to rub at my neck gently.

"I'm supposed to be the tough one. Of course my job was to intimidate you dear. At least, in the beginning. I know it's a bit difficult to let go, as first impressions are incredibly important. But I do need you to know that I'm just as much here for you as Mistress and Karin are. Whatever your problems are, we will sort them out."

I frown a bit and nuzzle into her chest. "I assure you there's nothing you can do..." I sigh softly and stroke her cheek with my thumb before closing my eyes and curling into her.

"Rest now, Jenny dear. And Karin is going to take good care of you... Should Mistress Cynthia permit it~"

I chuckle softly and finally melt into her embrace and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 4 19
Jenni is a very active, intelligent girl who goes to a school called Malen Wood High school in San Francisco , California. Her parents had been missi...
54.3K 162 9
Jennifer Reynolds is 24 and just got a new job at a big company in Seattle, WA. This is her foot in the door to bigger and better things. She has nev...
1.8K 136 41
Just published the full version on amazon!! Jadis has always dreamed of life outside her small town that she grew up in. When visitors come to town o...
22.9K 231 31
Jennifer is a very smart, beautiful, and educated woman. She is the girl a man could ever wish for. Her smile can remove all away the sadness and pai...