The Snow wolf ( Paul Lahote i...

By areallower

Paul Lahote is a hot headed, bad tempered smug shapeshifter who imprints on a shy, calm and collected girl wh... More

The heart always goes home.
Home sweet gome
Grocery store friends
Max's loyalty
Face Punch
Sleepover at Bellas
Laurents visit
Legends
Bbq time
Imprintion
Bella problems
Secrets spilled
Feelings
Late night texts
Jakes house
Making amends .
Pay your respects
Comforting words
Snow wolf.
Legends of a lone wolf.
Italy here we come
Vultori surprise
Back to forks
Emilys house .
Imbrint bomd taking over
Walking home.
School!
Intruder
Werewolves and vampires
Newborns
Lillys safety
Imprint confessions.
Schoolwork and assult
Training with the cullens
Check up
Dinner
Morning routine
2 weeks recap
Comfort in family
Coming clean
Plan in motion
My rights
Heated Uley
A weeks bliss comes to an End
Goodbye's cause the most pain
My note to you guys.
Kyle and sam face-off
Apologies
Unpleasent encounter
Adults, right?
Unexpected vision .
Tent sleeping
6k
Surprise Attack
To jakes house we go
Sunday after battle
Promises.
Home sweet home.
Show me love
My lilly
The truth will set you free
Pack fight.
Lone wolf
Pauls safety
Dad talks
Updates
Lapush dinner
Burning house
What could happen in a weekend.
Hospital Talks .
Home
Update :(
Tomorrow comes before you know it.
Court day
Custody to an end
Love finds a way
High heels.
Bellas Wedding
Wedding Drama
Dances and worry.
Baby News.
Lone wolf never follows
Baby blood
Time.
Imrpint
Awake .
Imprintion on bellas daughter
Update
Rival
Forever

Quileute Blood

33K 724 129
By areallower

Lilly quickly got some snacks and headed to her car, noticing Emily and Sam were parked in front of her, loading up groceries in the back of a small pick up.
She unlocked the trunk and carefully put the grocery's up only to stop when her phone rang in her back pocket, she took it out and looked st the caller I.d before answering.

"Hey momma" Lilly said I to the phone.
Same heard through the phone and stopped loading groceries to listen into the voice that sounded so familiar.
"Hey sweetie. Are you almost done I'm staving!"
"Yea Yea I'm on my way home now. Just have to finish getting these in the trunk. Hey! I met one of your old friends!" Lilly said, excited that maybe her mom would start to hangout with people instead of working all the time.
"Okay, and who would that be?"
"Well first I met Emily, you would love her she is so pretty she has these scars on her face but they make her looks so bad ass like a warrior, she is so nice mom, and then her boyfriend, no fiancé Sam, he said his last name was uley I think. Yea Sam uley." Lilly said while closing the trunk.
Sam smiled at Lilly's description of Emily but held his breath, waiting for her moms response.

"Get home. Don't speak to him anymore. Get home now Lilly Allison Maze"
"Umm..alright"
Sams heart beat at her middle name. Allison was his moms name, it couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

Lilly places her shopping cart in the cart holder and quickly got in the car and started it up. She took a few minutes to find a good radio station and watched as Emily and Sam got in the truck, bickering about something and drove off.
She couldn't help but wonder why her mom told her not to speak to him, but decided she wouldn't ask.
She backed out of the parking lot and made her way onto the road, and drove back to her house, happy to see all the trees and tiny raindrops falling down on the windshield.

She pulled in the driveway and noticed her mom waiting on the front porch, when Lilly parked the car her mom ran over to her with a blank look on her face before pulling her into a hug.
"What did Sam say to you? What did you say to him? What happened?" Kim asked, afraid that Sam would figure out that Lilly was his child.
"Mom relax, I told him we were new to town, he asked how old I was, I told him, he said he used to know you before you moved and that's all" Lilly said while popping open the trunk and getting some of the groceries out .

"Anything else?" Kim asked while getting some of the groceries out, trying to avoid having to make two trips back to the car.
"No mom, he said he didn't know you had a kid though." Lilly said while walking up the steps and into the kitchen, happy to put the groceries down on the island.
"Well..Yea I moved so that makes sense.." Kim said, trying to figure out a way to explain this all to Sam if he came asking.
"Okay. Hey I'm gonna go use that tub of yours is that okay?" Lilly asked while watching her mom out up the groceries, a blank stare on her face.
"Yes of course sweetie, go relax and I'll make us some dinner. Maybe we can watch tv while we eat dinner." Kim said thankful her daughter hadn't pushed the subject.
"Eating in the living room?! Mom you dirty dog!" Lilly teased while skipping away into her moms bathroom .

She heard her mom giggle before she closed the door and stripped off her clothes. She ran the water and filled it with lavender bubble bath scent and put on some music on her phone.
She pulled out her moms white robe and sat it on the edge of the toilet to use when she was done, before slowly getting into the warm bathtub and letting the water warm her bones.

Kim was busy cooking chicken when she heard a knock on the door, she was quick to open the door, expecting Charlie or Bella but froze when she saw perched in the doorway.
"We need to talk" Sam said. Eyeing the woman who hadn't changed a lot since 16.
Kim blinked a couple of times, surprised to see him on her doorstep before pushing him out the door following behind him and closing the door completely so Lilly couldn't hear.
"About What Sam?" Kim asked, hoping he wouldn't want anything to do with Lilly, like she had told her .
"Is she mine." Was all Sam said, trying to ignore the ache in his heart knowing if Lilly was his, he had missed her whole childhood.

When Kim didn't respond Sam felt the anger spark inside him and asked again, anger lacing his voice .
"Is she mine Kim. Yes or no." He asked again, not waiting to play games with the woman who had up and left .
"Yes ok.. yes Lilly is yours." Kim said, looking at her feet, knowing this day would come soon enough.
Sam couldn't believe Kim would have ever done anything like that, he couldn't believe he had a daughter all along, and never known.
He walked back a couple feet and threw his hand in the air, afraid to lose his temper.
"What?? Why?!? Why would you keep her from me? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Why did you leave?!" Sam asked, hurt now creeping it's way up.
Though he had no feelings for Kim, his daughter was another thing.
Quileute blood now courses through her veins, and the only questions lingering on his mind was if she was a shape shifter like him.
He had first phased at 16, a week before Kim left, scaring the hell out of her when it had happened and he was afraid if his daughter was a shape shifter she could easily harm her mother .
"Because your a monster Sam! I didn't want our child around a monster!" Kim said before returning inside the house and slamming the door ending the conversation.

She peeked through the window and watched as Sam shifted into the big black wolf she once remembered and stood at the tree line, only to turn and look one last time, listening to the sound of Lilly's voice hollering out for her mom, before he took of running towards the tree lined, back to his house to tell Emily of the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 6.1K 40
Jessica Lahote is moving back with her twin brother Paul Lahote. After she phases and goes back to school after she can control herself. When she see...
276K 4.8K 34
Girl best friends with guy, Older sister comes home, Guy loves older sister, girl loves best friend. This was pretty much Samantha's story. She love...
68K 1.6K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
107K 2.6K 28
Emma Mason follows her husband to La Push for the burial of a friend, only to have the life she'd built with him to be torn apart in mere minutes. Pa...