Training with the cullens

As Paul pulled up to Emily's house he saw Emily and Lilly on the porch and couldn't help but smile as he saw his imprint.
He felt worry and fear hit him, crashing into him like waves and knew it was coming from Lilly, he wondered why she was feeling that way and quickly got out of the truck wanting to figure out what was wrong.

"Hey em, Lilly" Paul said while stepping up into the porch.
"Hey sweetie, There's some sandwiches in the fridge. Sam says eat then head over to the Cullens for training, he's waiting for the rest of the pack." Emily said.
Paul smiled and made his was inside even though he really wanted to sit down next to Lilly .

"So.. is Lilly going to train with us?" Paul asked as soon as he sat down at the table, scarfing down the sandwiches Emily had made.
Sam looked up and knew where Paul was getting at and only nodded yes before going back to eat his sandwiches.
"You don't think she'll get hurt?" Paul asked, pressing the situation even further.

Sam sighed and put his sandwich down before speaking, knowing Paul wouldn't like what he had to say .
"I don't know Paul. I don't have a way of knowing but I do know my daughter, she's stubborn just like her mom and if I were to make her sit out on this she would never speak to me again. She would hate me for forcing her to do something she didn't want to, all I know is when it comes down to it, I will be protecting her foremost, I could care less about that Bella swan girl, I'll choose my daughters safety over hers every day, and I expect you to be looking out for her too" Sam said, meaning every word he spoke.

Paul nodded respectfully and confined to eat his sandwich, getting irritated when Embry and Seth came in fighting to get to the fridge first .
"Ready to fight paul?!" Seth asked excitedly.
"Sure kid. I'm ready to train for some blood suckers that our threatening our friends and family" Paul said with a cold stone glare.

Seth lost his goofy grin and started to eat his sandwich, not wanting to get in an argument with anyone, especially Paul.
"Knock it off Paul. Seth you won't be joining this fight. Your too young" Sam said sternly.
Embry held back a laugh as he chugged his soda and looked at paul who was smirking in his seat.

"What why?!? Paul's only a year older than me!" Seth shot back, not enjoying be left out for his age .
"He's a year older and more experienced, that's the end of it" Sam said, looking at Seth with dominance .

Seth didn't like the idea of sitting out but knew he had to listen to his alpha wether he wanted to or not, he knew when it came down to it, if he ran into a newborn he would fight even if Sam got mad or not
************************************************

Lilly sat near Paul and watched a vampire named Jasper go up against an even bigger vampire named Emmett and was amazed at how fast and strong they were.
Lilly chose to come in human form as the pack chose there wolf form, Lilly knew that the Cullens wouldn't start anything and felt no reason to ruin perfectly good clothes once she phased.

Paul's head sat comfortably in her lap as her fingers ran through his fur, causing him to almost fall asleep, but still remain watching the fight.
"Hey" Bella said, as she sat down beside her with Jacob to the left of her .
"Hey bells." Lilly said, her eyes still glued to the fight in front of her.

Lilly watched as Bella's boyfriend, Edward, and Carlisle went up to fight. Both took there stance and in a few seconds it was over with jasper saying "and never turn your back to your enemy"

Lilly chuckled at that part and jasper sent her a smile causing a small growl to emit through Paul, earning her to lightly pop him on the head causing Edward and Carlisle to both laugh .

Each member of the Cullen clan went up against each other and Lilly had learned a few good rules .
Never turn your back on the enemy
Never go for the obvious kill
And never let them get there arms around you, or else they will crush you and you will lose .

After the training was over Sam had phased back and begin talking to Carlisle about a training schedule, and Lilly went over to Edward and Bella once Paul had gotten up to phase back .
"Hello again Lilly. Will you be joining the fight?" Edward asked as Bella held onto his hand.

"Yep" Lilly said, popping the P.
Edward chuckled and looked over at Sam reading into his mind . As the conversation went on Lilly kept popping into Sam's mind, mainly her safety, and finding ways he could make her stay out of the fight.
"Your dad isn't too happy about that is he?" Edward asked .
Lilly shook her head no and glanced over at Sam who was busy chatting with Carlisle, ever so Doreen cracking a smile.

"Maybe you should sit this one out." Edward suggested.
Lilly turned her attention back to Edward and looked at him coldly.
"Not over my dead body" Lilly said boldly.

Paul walked over to where Lilly was and threw his arm over her shoulder, pulling her to him in a protective way .
"No use trying, she not give in" Paul said as he looked at Edward, silently wishing you would stay out of the fight .

Lilly felt her rib pain start to flare up as it had done all day and winced just a little before brushing it off .
Edward has saw with his vampire sight though it had been unnoticed by everyone else and decided to use that against her for the sake of her safety .

"How are your ribs?" Edward asked, as Lilly looked at him trying not to show the pain.
"Fine." Lilly said as she cuddled further into Paul's side .
"You know if you phase your ribs expand and there's a chance of them breaking, so why don't you come and let Carlisle check them" Edward pushed on despite Lilly's death glare .
"No that's alright" Lilly said, but Paul who didn't want Lilly in the fight at all stepped in and for once was on the vampires side.
"I think that's a good idea. Come on we'll go now" Paul said, looking at Edward and silently thanking him for the help.

Lilly and Paul got into Edwards Jeep with Bella and Edward and Lilly silently cussed Edward forgetting he could read her mind and was holding in his laughter.