What could happen in a weekend.

Paul stood staring at the house as it was engulfed in the flames, the flames scorching anything it touched and desperately looked around for Lilly, with no look of seeing her .
"God damnit!" Paul screamed out, needing down and taking his hands punching the ground over and over.

"She's inside! I hear a heartbeat!" Quil screamed out while pointing at the house .
Paul took no minute to think of a plan, instead ripping his shirt off and running inside, searching frantically for his imprint .
He felt the flames scorch his skin as he jumped through the fire separating him from the kitchen and finally saw her small body with something covering her that was now being lit up by flames, close to burning her.

He ran over, throwing what happened to be the top of the Island table, across the room, and picked Lilly's lifeless body up swinging her over his shoulder as if she weighed nothing .
Her warm skin pressed up against his as she hung not moving an inch.
He looked at Kyle, and quickly picked his arm up and drug him through the house, smoke filling up his lungs, and ran through the door to see everyone crying, fearing for the safety of them all .

He let go of Kyle's arm, leaving Quil to run over and drag him back, and Paul carefully layed lilly down on the ground .
Paul gently pushed Lilly's hair out of her eyes and took her face in his large hands moving it around gently.
Paul saw the rest of the pack running out from the trail and focused on Lilly, not wanting them to distract him .

"Lilly. Lilly can you hear me baby?" Paul asked, his tears pouring down his face at her lifeless body lying there before him .
"Come on baby, you can't leave me. Not now. I just got you back. Not now baby come on open your eyes." Paul begged .

He pressed his overlapped hands over her chest and starting doing chest compressions while everyone watched in fear.
He pinched her nose and blew some breath into her mouth, with no avail of her coming back .

"Paul your gonna hurt her. Be gentle" Leah said through her tears a
Paul, who was completely broken hadn't heard Leah's words and pressed down trying to force her heart to beat and her eyes to open .

"Paul stop it your hurting her!" Leah screamed while running over to push him off, Jacob and Embry holding Paul back from continuing the chest compressions.

Sam crouched down beside Lilly and listened for a heartbeat, only hearing a small faint half beat that was slowly fading .
He heard the sirens pulling up the driveway and picked Lilly up gently and ran her to the paramedics.
"Please help her she's my daughter. She ran in to save her mom and stepdad. Please save her" he begged as the paramedics took her in there arms, Placing on her a gurdy and loading her into the back of the vehicle.

As Lilly layed unconscious she's was unaware that the sky erupted into a pour of rain, crying tears of their own.
The thunder echoed through the small town of La-Push and bolts of lightning lit up the sky as if someone had turned the flash on a camera every few seconds .

Paul fell to his knees and screamed at the sky, his pain and anger taking ahold of every fiber of his being as the thunder roared above him as of on cue.
Sam got into the vehicle, telling the pack to meet him and the hospital and felt his heart breaking at the sight of her body lifeless body as the rain fell dark harshly and the  flames roared into the sky.

Lilly couldn't hear any sounds, she couldn't feel anything, but her she knew she had to get up.
She couldn't force her eyes open and her heart took its last beat, and she was lost in her mind, it was pitch black with no color, and she was floating endlessly almost as if she was in space,  into a void she wasn't sure if she could escape.

She felt a spark rumble through her body, rippling through her fingertips and it pushed her backwards further into her mind as she floated past an image of her and Paul wrapped each others arms, staring endlessly into eachothers eyes .
She touched the image and it went away leaving her feeling empty.

She felt another spark ignite through her body and was pushed back once again, this time seeing Kyle and her mom who were needing her help once again, and she was fighting to get back to all the people she was leaving behind .

Images floated around her in circles, images of the pack, Bella, her mom, all circling around her making her dizzy and every few seconds she felt a spark through her body as if it was telling her to go back.

So as the last spark hit her she flew forward seeing a beautiful white and bright light, she opened her eyes, gasping for air, only to see she was in the back of an ambulance and the spark she had felt was a defibrillator trying to restart her heart .

She saw the woman's mouth moving, but couldn't make out the words she was saying.
It's as if she was out of her body, with no control over her mouth.
She looked to her left and saw Sam speaking words to her, worry and fear plastered upon his face.
Lilly wanted to answer, she wanted to move and tel them she was okay but the shock set in and she found herself unable to do anything she wanted .

Adrenaline coursed through her veins and her heartbeat sped up causing the monitor to beep loudly every two seconds and the vehicles sped through the town, avoiding cars and red lights as it made its was to the hospital .