Legends

"W-What the hell was that?!" Lilly all but screamed our, her heart still beating out of her chest .
Bella shook her head, not allowed to give our secrets, and instead floored the gas to get home quicker .
"Bella answer me. You know who that was. What's going on?!" Lilly demanded, a little afraid there were more men like him.
"I can't tell you lilly. I want to but I can't" Bella said, not wanting to lose her friend or her life .
"Then give me hints I'll figure it out. Just.. I have to know what that was.. that was not a man" Lilly said, mumbling the last part to herself .

Bella thought for a minute, thinking of a way to tell her without actually telling her they were vampires .
"Dracula!" Bella blurted our, the mentally facepalmed herself at the stupidity but none the less knew Lilly would get it .
"Dracula?" Lilly asked, a little confused before she realized what Bella was trying to say .
"Wait.. what.. no. No way. No they don't exist.. vampires can't exist.." Lilly said, hoping Bella would start laughing and say it was all a joke, but when she didn't Lilly realized it was all true.

"How. When, how tell me everything Bella. Everything" Lilly said looking at Bella with pleading eyes .
"I will. Once Charlie is our of the house I promise." Bella said while slamming the door ad heading into the house .
Lilly sat for a few minutes, still shaken up at the fact she had just encountered a real vampire, something she thought was nonexistent.
When Charlie and a gray haired Native American mad stepped out of the house Lilly finally got out of the truck, realizing she had been in there a while .
Harry Clearwater who heard from Sam Lilly was in fact his, shared a loving glance at Lilly, all he saw was a mini Sam, and it made him happy knowing she had a father like him in her life.

"We'll be back, y'all both stay inside. No more going in the woods." Charlie said while getting in his cruiser and backing out of the driveway.
Bella and Lilly went inside, locking the door behind them and both sat on the couch, no one saying a word, until Lilly finally spoke up .
"Spill it. Everything" Lilly said facing Bella who was clearly still shaken up.
"Okay.. but first you have to promise me you won't say anything to anyone. If anyone knows that you know about them, both of our lives will be at risk" Bella said, knowing if she could trust anyone it would be her friend Lilly.

When Lilly nodded in response Bella started her story .

"When I moved here I met Edward Cullen, I knew he was different but I didn't know what he was. All I knew was he was extremely cold, he never ate, he was super strong, super fast, and he could read minds. Jake told me some old legends about the shapeshifters and the cold ones, as they call them, and that's when I figured out what he was.
He denied it at first but finally told me the truth. He's a vampire, but the Cullens aren't like most. They don't feed off human blood, just animal blood. They all possess certain gifts, Edward is a mind Reader, Alice has visions that will happen in the near future spending on when someone makes there mind up, Jasper has emotional manipulation, Emmett has more strength than other vampires, Rosalie has beauty, Carlisle has Self control, and Esme is a nurturer.
They are the most kind people I have ever met and they took me in as there family. We played baseball once and to make a long story short they had to kill a guy named James who tried killing me, and his girlfriend Victoria wants revenge that's why she sent Laurent after me.
Alice threw me a birthday party a few weeks ago and I got a paper cut, with jasper being new to the whole animal blood only he tried attacking me, Edward thought they were too dangerous for me and they left, I don't know if they knew Laurent would come or not" Bella said, a weight lifting off her shoulder now that someone knew everything she had been through.

Lilly sat for a few minutes processing everything Bella said and finally looked at Bella with hopeful eyes .
"They will be back Bella. From what I hear they just wanted to protect you, that's all.. that's.. this is all so crazy." Lilly sputtered out, disbelief still running through her mind.
"I hope so.. hey I have to get ready, Jessica will be here in half an hour. I'll stop by your house later and explain more if you want" Bella said while standing up.
Lilly glanced at the clock which read 2:25 and decided she better get going if she wanted to make it to the bbq on time .
"Yea I gotta go too, but I'll text you when I'm home, Charlie said you could stay the night if you wanted" Lilly said while walking to the door.
Bella nodded and went upstairs leaving Lilly to walk out and realize she had rode with Bella here and had no ride home.

She muttered under her breath and began walking, the clouds threatening to spill rain just above her.
She had been walking for 15 minutes when a truck horn beeped at her, she turned her head to see Jake in the truck waving her to get in, with the chilly weather and sore feet she didn't hesitate and Hopped in, surprised to see Jake had cut off all his hair, muscles up and even got a tattoo .

"Wow. You look...different" Lilly said while shutting the door behind her.
"Yea.. I uhh. Yea I guess. You headed to the bbq?" Jake asked, although Sam had sent him to pick up Lilly after he saw her walking home .
"Yea, gotta change first, my pants are soaked in mud" Lilly said laughing.
Jake looked at all the mud and mentally rolled his eyes at the girls clumsy ways.
"Why are the covered in mud?" He asked, even thought he already knew the answer.
"Me and Bella took a hike, I fell down" Lilly day, trying not to spit out the fact she had seen a real life vampire .
"Anything strange happen on your hike?" Jake said with a smug look .
Lilly quickly shook her head and forced out a shakeup laugh .
"Besides a nasty opening full of dead flowers nope." Lilly said, although Jake and her both knew that was a total lie .

Jake our the truck in park in Lilly's driveway and texted Sam while she was inside changing, he knew Sam was upset that her mom had been oblivious to her little hike, and he was mad at the fact Bella would even take her in the woods knowing the danger, but Jake knew there was a part of Lilly that if needed to could defend herself, he was going to try and being that part out .