My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

By lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... More

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
When They Find You Crying - HC
Hold On Tight - Nobunaga
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Loving Views - Kenshin
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Future Date - Sasuke
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

MC With A Nightmare - HC

4K 79 15
By lucyw260

Oda Forces

Nobunaga

· He pulled you into his arms, pressing you tight to his bare chest

· Rocking back and forth softly

· He would rub soothing circles on your back, calming you down

· Constantly reassuring you that you're safe here in his arms.

· You would full back to sleep, curled up together you're mind to full of his love to even think about the nightmare.

Hideyoshi

· He would know what happened before you even told him because he's so attuned to you.

· Asking you what it was about while he nuzzled up and down your neck. Comforting you.

· "You don't have to worry about that, I'm not going anywhere"

· Lying down with no more worries you drift of in the arms of your lover.

Masamune

· "Kitten?" he shook you with a concerned force

· He wiped away you're tears and asked if you wanted to talk about it.

· He listened intently nodding and humming every now and then.

· The second you finished telling you're story he scooped you up and held you tight against him

· Whispering soothing words and making promises

· You found solace in each other as the night progressed.

Leyasu

· He awoke to you turning in your sleep, shouting about how you didn't want him to go

· He swiftly woke you up, looking distressed as he couldn't let this go on any longer.

· "Y/N?" he caressed your face to bring you back to reality

· He asked what was wrong and you told him, then he encircled his arms around your lithe body and kissed down your jawline.

· "I'll never leave" he pulled you back under the covers and you both fell asleep peacefully

Mitsunari

· The sweet bean found you staring at him, face wet. It took him a moment to realise you were crying.

· He anxiously asked you why you are crying

· Stroking your arm and your hair as you pour out your story, choking up with sobs.

· He assures you that nothing will happen. Cradles you in his loving arms as he hums to you, making you sleepy as you finally close your eyes.

Mitsuhide

· He catches you with his muscular, safe arms before you jolt up and land on the floor.

· He lets you cry it out into his night robes as he rubs a comforting hand up and down your back.

· He moves your hand to his chest, just under his heart so you can calm you're breathing in time to his heartbeats.

· You soon fall asleep safe and sound. Your dreams then consist of nothing but happiness.

U-T Forces

Kenshin

· You opened your eyes as you heard a scream echoing throughout the room.

· The love of your life was standing up in front of you on the floor. Sword in hand and scanning around the room.

· It took you a moment to realise that you were the one who screamed and that you were still screaming.

· He kneeled in front of you and sheathed his sword. "Y/N! Y/N!! what is it?" he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled you into his warm embrace

· You breathed out what had happened and he tightened his hold on you "Oh, Y/N it's okay, everything's okay"

· The rest of your night was filled with kisses and sweet words as you were cradled against his chest, eyes closed.

Shingen

· He woke up when he heard you're heavy breathing and quiet sobs. He leaned over you and caressed you're face tenderly.

· Kissing away you're tears as you explained why you were crying.

· He filled your mouth with divine love as he assured you everything was going to be okay.

· You fell back onto the futon together, entangled and gazing at each other with desire.

Yukimura

· "Ahhhhh, Y/N, why are you being so loud?" shushing you at the same time. Deep down he was terrified.

· You both went on a walk around the gardens as the moon was high in the sky. He kept an arm around you at all times making sure you felt warm and safe here with him.

· He explained how he will try and come home after every battle to you.

· You fell asleep against his side as you were gazing at the moon. The next thing you felt was being lifted in the air as Yukimura carried you back to your shared futon and tucked you in securely.

Sasuke

· Sasuke awoke as he felt something press against his body. His eyes adjusting to the light as he reached for his glasses and looked down as you were holding him so firmly.

· He could feel dampness spreading through his night clothes as you kept wiping, your eyes.

· With the advantage of knowing future knowledge he scanned through what it could be and found no illness like this.

· He rubbed your arms, back, legs anything to get you to explain and calm down.

· He told you that he couldn't promise that, (being Kenshin's ninja and all)

· Kept you close all night practically stuck together.

Other

Kennyo

· You felt something snake around your waist, the next thing you knew your lover, Kennyo was wrapped around you whispering what's wrong

· You explain to him that it was nothing and it was just a bad dream.

· He doesn't believe you when you say it's nothing.

· "You screamed my name, that doesn't sound like nothing"

· You admitted what happened seems as he already knows bits of it.

· He tells you that he will never let anything hurt his angel physically or mentally.

· You were fast asleep the last thing you did was hum in content as you heard those words.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry if this was the worst Head Canon you ever read, this was my first time.

Please leave suggestions in the comments of what you want me to write. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 103 16
A series of one shots about some of the various haikyuu ships there are. Might be alternate universe, might be not. Also it varies in length, dependi...
By Phonix

Fanfiction

25.1K 323 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
2K 92 14
Aiko gets into trouble down in the city and is dragged to the castle. After saving the lord's life, he wants her by him, which she disagrees to. Unab...
88.4K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...