Our Children {A BNHA STORY} [...

By Cindy13Queen

I suck at summaries. Reason for this story is for experience and my love for Boku no Hero Academia. Don't car... More

Accident #1
Accident #2
Mistake #1
Checkup #1
Food Friend
Birth
Entrance Exams
Special Episode (to get over writers block)
Feel Better F**ker
Stop Fucking Staring
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine's Day Special 2
it hurts Izu...
please... PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!!
Happy Birthday To mah boi
Huh?! BAKUGOU?!
Short Teaser
I like you Bakugou Katsuki (part 1)
Hello Bakugou Katsuki~ (part 2)
Bitch please I'm Fucking Bakugou Katsuki
This bitch's birthday
Deku, You must be Dumb as BricksοΏΌ pt. 1
You can't be fucking serious!
I guess you aren't a total fuckwad
Definition of Love

He knows...

1.1K 38 18
By Cindy13Queen

Continued...
(NOT ACCURATE. NOT EVEN CLOSE)
WARNING: SEXUAL ACTIONS AHEAD

"So Bakugou? I wanted to ask you about something-" Mina nervously volunteered herself as tribute to test Bakugou's limit. "Let me fucking guess! It's about Kai and Kazu, isn't it?" At this point everyone was paying attention very carefully. "Actually... it was about You dating Midoriya before? Is that true?"

Bakugou looked surprise but scoffed as she looked terrified. "You can say that. If you count only going on two dates the entire time then ghosting me without explaining then yeah... we dated. Ended as soon as it started-"

"WHAT! He ghosted you!? I thought it would be Deku after Bakugou!! Oops..." Uraraka exclaimed loudly enough for the entire class to hear. Midoriya at this point, was a deep shade of red resembling a tomato. "That isn't completely untrue... since I confessed first... kind of-"

"How did you confess?" Tsuyu asked towards Midoriya. This caused Bakugou to smirk and lighten up his mood. "Yeah Deku! How did you confess to me? Remind me what happened~" Bakugou was laughing at this point which brought the mood of the class up. Midoriya was trying so hard not to say how he confessed.

"Oh yeah! Kaminari-san, How did you know Bakugou dated Midoriya?" Kaminari choked on air and was stuttering back a response. "I-I have n-n-no I-Idea what you m-mean?! I didn't say that! You said that!!" He pointed at Jirou, who looked at him like he didn't just obviously lie.

"I said what exactly, Dumb bolt?" Jirou was absolutely done with him. She quietly wanted to grab a ruler to throw it at him but Yaoyorozu saved a life that day. Like the Angel she is. "EXACTLY!... that doesn't make sense, does it?" He looked at Yaoyorozu and she looked sadly with him "No. No, Kaminari. It doesn't."

"So you have kids? Kai and Kazu? Who's the mom?! Is she around? Do you like her?" Sero tried to move away from Kaminari obvious diversion and jump into a new conversation but as soon as he did, Bakugou shut himself off and ignored them for the morning.

"I guess the mom is a touchy subject. Noted-"

"Quiet down. Today, we're having hero rescue and divert lessons. To guide you on how to make quick decisions to help a situation."

The day went on as usual except for Lunch. Since now, word has spread that Bakugou is a single father and an aspiring hero who was targeted by Villains. Criticism and harassers were very loud when stating their opinions around Bakugou.

"Look it's the villain to be!"

"Don't get too close to him or the villains may target you~"

"How can they let him in on campus after the mess he brought to the school!?"

"Also he's a father? Talk about caving under the pressure"

"I bet he can even raise his kids properly, seeing his personality is as likable as poison~"

"He should just give them up-"

"Oi hear that. It's the sound of pathetic trash trying to make themselves bigger by talking trash." Bakugou walks straight through to an empty table and tried to eat ALONE. But it didn't work out. "Bakugou! Aizawa Sensei is calling you to the faculty room." Iida spoke to him. Bakugou sighed and threw most of his lunch in the trash as he thought that they would talk for a while.

"I shall escort you-"

"Why the fuck would you escort me? Who do you fucking think you are?! Who do you fucking think I am?!" He hissed at him. Iida continued to walk as he explained. "Aizawa thought it would be best if you had an escort due to the high tension going around."

Iida and Bakugou were awkwardly quiet, not speaking or even making any sounds. Iida was so curious that he finally asked. "So Bakugou... I wanted to ask you about how you accepted being a parent at a young age? I'm just trying to understand-"

"What? And you think by saying 'I'm just trying to understand so I can help you!' You think that I would share private info. Fuck that. Not even those villain fuckers got it out of me." Bakugou walked ahead and stomped his way over.

"No! Actually... I thought you were incapable of acting mature since I watched our battle against Midoriya and Uraraka. I don't think that you were just expressing simple emotions like revenge or anger..." Bakugou stopped walking and sighed as he facepalmed. "...I didn't want them at first but my parents were against abortion. Thought about adoption too. But once I heard their heartbeats on the monitor. I... don't know... it was life changing to say the least...."

Bakugou looked him straight in the eye and smirk at him. "I'm glad I matured enough to take care of them." Bakugou entered the office and Iida just stood there flabbergasted by what happened.

Bakugou Katsuki. The Bakugou Katsuki who always has a scowl on his face just gave the most proud looking of face. It was so fast in appearing and disappearing, Iida didn't trust his eyes for a few minutes. 'So he does have a good side after all!'

With Bakugou

Bakugou entered the meeting, interrupting the conversation and switched the topic to himself. "Oh Bakugou! Sit down. I have something to tell you. The report has been posted about the incident and the leader behind the attack seemed to have escaped and is unknown. Since they went after you for whatever reason they have, we feel it necessary that you have a companion to walk with you until we feel it's safe for you to be alone-" Neru was interrupted before he could think.

"Why the fuck do you think I can't cremate those fuckers into oblivion?! I don't need a babysitter-" Midnight raises her hand and glares at Bakugou. "We aren't doubting your strength but you need to understand that you're at risk of danger everyday. It's not a babysitter. Think of it like an alarm!"

"Atemh! Now to even more pressing matters, Bakugou could you explain more about the Mastermind behind this incident?" Police Force Investigator Naomasa Tsukauchi asked.

Flashback

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to Bakugou on why they would be after All Might? Especially to kill him?" Yamada asked.

"No. It's better if he didn't know since it'll keep him from being even more uncooperative and likely to pick a fight rather than back down easily. Seriously, that idiot is one blast to getting killed" replied Aizawa.

"Still the news already got wind of this and probably going to run the story soon. So what's the harm in asking?" Ishiyama questioned.

"It's likely they will but we shouldn't pressure him into remembering. It'll only deepen his guilt about himself. I can tell the type of student he is. Brazen and proud. Insecure and doubtful. A terrible combination." Aizawa ended.

End of Flashback

"What did you need? I don't have much. They threatened me like cowards and fought like cowards. Then they got hung like dogs by the big boss or whatever-"

"WAIT! What big boss? Who are you talking about?-" Investigator Tsukauchi interrupted.

"He probably means the villain with the hands-" Aizawa tried to reason.

"No, there was another dude they mentioned while those dipshits whispered to each other. It was fucking annoying." Bakugou crosses his arms as to be stating 'as a matter of fact! No'.

"Bakugou, It's important! What did they say?!" All Might chimed in.

"Huh? Only to be calm and do what you think 'he'll' want best. 'He' expects results and other rambling after that. Honestly, I wanted to fuck up his mouth shut!" Bakugou was confused and suspicious of what they were discussing and the connection with the attack.

"Thank you for the insight, Bakugou. I'll make sure they can't get near you again!" Bakugou left the room with suspicion in his eyes.

With Bakugou

He stared at his phone. His social media friends were few to say the least. One was dead. Two were in witness protection and the others went underground. The last text in the group chat was:

cRy.Meh.riVer. : Sorry Baku. We can't see you anymore. It's been hard after what happened... I hope you're okay and doing better with your relationship and kids! Goodbye.

No one has replied since and their social media were dead as well. "Well this fucking sucks ass. They're probably going to be a ghost for a few years before I see them again and Therapy is in a few days!! I wanted to fucking complaint about how Therapy sucked ass!! Now what?" Bakugou saw a notification by someone.

relax.I.Mexican. Has requested to follow you. [Accept] or [Deny]

relax.I.Mexican. Has been accepted!
Click here to chat!

relax.I.Mexican :
Yo waz up my dude?

relax.I.Mexican :
It's me. Jake from State Farm.

relax.I.Mexican :
jk it's Nahomy. I've been selected to be your painful reminder of your Therapy!!

relax.I.Mexican :
usually we call to inform buttttt I think this is better ;) :p

Baku.Bitch :
I forgot that you existed. You were so fucking annoying last time I saw you

relax.I.Mexican :
That hurts me brooo! But remember that it's mandatory and non negotiable!! :) so see ya in therapy Menso!

Baku.Bitch :
wow. i m literally so happy. Fuck off

After Bakugou Left the Meeting
In 3rd POV

"So what do you think of the new information Investagator?

"The recent attack has shown an increasing amount of villain activity. Throughout the city, we have a rested 72 villains but we still can't find much information on the true perpetrators of the attack" Investigator Tsukauchi admits.

"The leader in the attack displayed a child's way of thinking also his plan was very foolish and reckless for any stable minded criminal." All Might noted.

"Maybe he is crazy?" Present Mic added.

"In any case, the villains view Shigaraki as a leader because of the overwhelming pressure a world of heroes has on them," the investigator concludes.

"Hmm..."

"What is it?" Aizawa asks Nezu.

"It's a possibility that Shigaraki is being lead towards villainy like we have with our students towards heroism. I'm almost sure of it." Nezu suggests as he concludes the meeting with his final thoughts.

With Bakugou

Bakugou walks back into class just as everyone is settling in their seats. Everyone can tell that the talk with Bakugou went south and pissed him off. "Iida, are you sure you saw his face without a scowl??" Uraraka asked. "I find that hard to believe. Bakugou is never not scowling-" tried to reason Sero.

"I'm absolutely positively 100% sure about what I say. I even went to Recovery Girl to check my eyesight. Still the same." Iida gestures his hand up and down, in a chopping motion.

Aizawa entered and everyone was in their seats by them and was quiet. "So... as of now, Bakugou is to be accompanied by one student of UA Heroics classes. We can't guarantee that they would target Bakugou again and this is a great way for training."

Yaoyorozu raised her hand. "What do you mean by training? We won't be in danger??" Aizawa sighed and shook his head. "No. This is real life training that if you fail to at least protect him enough for Pro Heroes to arrive, Bakugou will be taken. Make no mistake, the threat is real so the danger is real. Any volunteers?"

Almost all the hands of each student was up. Aizawa secretly smirked. 'So they have guts.' "Well you can't all guard-I mean accompany him home. You can decide who goes with him. That's it for today."

Aizawa collapses into a sleeping bag. Bakugou was packing his stuff as a herd of people stood over his desks. "What do you fucking extras want now?!" Bakugou stood up. "Bakugou! Who do you want to accompany you? I feel that you should decide who gets to do that." Bakugou looked exasperated at Mina.

"I don't FUCKING CARE!! Look I get that you pathetic extras can't decide due to your dependence on instructions but you can think for your-fucking-selves!" Bakugou glared at them and they all laughed. Bakugou sighed and facepalmed. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Sorry Bakugou but we knew you would say something like that. We just wanted to mess with you. So we actually thought of this!" Kaminari held a cup with everyone's pencil. Bakugou looked at the cup confused and glared at him. "You want me to take a fucking cup?"

"No stupid. Close your eyes. Spin. And take a pencil and that person will get to go with you!" Hagakure explained.

Bakugou was going to refused when Todoroki grabs his shoulders and spins him quite hard. Bakugou's eyes were spinning as he grabs a pencil. Bakugou looks at it "Why the fuck does this pencil have a guitar sticker on the eraser? It doesn't even work as a fucking pencil!"

"Ah that's mine. It's my music sheet pencil. It's lucky-" Jirou explains smirking to her class.

"You're lucky I don't throw it in the trash with the rest of useless shits" Bakugou looks exhausted and just wants to go home. "So Bakugou, Where are we going?" Jirou asks.

"What do you mean where? I'M going fucking home. It's tiring trying to keep up with your combined stupidity-"

"Non, non, non, Bakugou. Nous allons en classe à une sortie ensemble pour célébrer la première mission de Jiro!" Bakugou just scrunch his face to grimace. "Why would I fucking do that? This isn't a happy occasion fucking remember?"

(Translation:
"We are going as a class to an outing together to celebrate Jiro's first assignment!")

"But we wanted to go to karaoke with you..." Yaoyorozu said disappointed. Bakugou glared at them while they gave puppy dog eyes. It lasted 2 minutes before Bakugou explained why he couldn't go.

"I think you fucking extras forgot an important fucking part of my life..." Bakugou hinted at them but they stupidly waited for him to continue what he meant. "I have kids waiting you dumbfucks or did you morons forget? They are my most important fucking priority. I have to get fucking going with or without company." Bakugou walked away. Everyone was embarrassed that they forgot why Bakugou was in a bad mood. His kids got involved.

Jirou chases after Bakugou and walked with him. People could see Bakugou subtly slowing down for Jirou to catch up. He seemed to be angry but after Jirou started talking he calmed down and looked to ignore her but still responded to her conversation.

"Don't worry guys! We caught him at a bad time. I promise that Bakugou will sing for us if it's the last thing I do." Mina cheered.

Everyone was packing up when Todoroki was looking at his phone and then at Midoriya. Then it clicked for him. The familiarity between Kai and Kazu. The secrecy about Bakugou's relationship with Midoriya.

Todoroki has to be sure about this before he confronted Midoriya. Because if he knew about Kai and Kazu, why didn't Midoriya know or was he acting like he doesn't know. "Kaminari-san, do you know when Bakugou's kids were born?" Todoroki stopped him before leaving.

"Huh? Oh yeah about 4 or 5 months ago. Why do you ask?" Kaminari was confused at the sudden question. Todoroki just replies that he was curious.

"Hey Midoriya-san!"

"Yeah Todoroki? What do you need?" Midoriya smiled at him confused as to why Todoroki would call out to him.

"When did you break up with Bakugou?"

Midoriya was hurt by the question and looked away. "Todoroki, I'm sorry but it's not really your business to know-"

"Was it 12 or so months again that it happened?"

Midoriya was shocked. 'How did he-' "HOW DIS YOU KNOW?? I never told anyone anything about Kacchan and me!!"

Todoroki was sure of it now. He was absolutely sure of his theory.

"Midoriya, we need to talk."

I'm sorry for the wait. Please don't hate me. I made it extra long for you guys okay? Please enjoy! Again I'm sorry for the wait... my friends and family chewed me out for delaying this chapter. Also a hint for the next. Todoroki might know but he isn't the best theorist.
-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
27.2K 1K 29
so, um.... this is my first book fan fiction because I never like to write or typing.??.sorry for the worst grammar. this is the story: -At Middle S...
571K 28.3K 54
When you were offered a job to nanny the kids of one of the top heroes, you knew there was no way you could refuse. But you soon find out that things...
817 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...