Betrayed (completed)

By AshleyMari5

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 Madeline
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 31

221 5 0
By AshleyMari5

19 years ago

Before Daenerys was born.

"It's ok honey, it's ok I'll find a way." Alice says. She grabs Marcus hands. Squeezing it tight. She kisses his sweating forehead. Gets up and goes into her basement.

The dark room filled with candles. In the middle a nicely drawn circle with a giant star made of triangles.

Alice has always been a Christian, she has always felt alone instead of loved. Especially when she is told to have faith.

Marcus taught her everything about true power. True love.

She has seen the devil himself, but she never talked to him. She knows how to call him forth.

Marcus is dying, his sickness has gotten worse. Nothing work. No hospital has been able to help him. No doctors can find anything.

No one knows what's going on with Marcus, and she isn't about to lose him. She loves him too much. Her family has been very strictly religious. She hated how they forced her into a religion without giving her any choice.

Maybe the devil will help her. She will do anything for the man who helped her. For the man who loved her the most.

She begins the ritual. Reading the book Marcus gave her as their first anniversary gift.

She mumbles the words. Sometimes starting over as she gets tongued tide. Crying each time she started again and again. Each mistake killing her knowing that Marcus is dying.

She finally is able to master the words. She repeats it over and over.

The back of her hairs standing up.

She opens her eyes. Her eyes widen. In fear yet excitement.

"Why have you summoned me?" Lucifer asks her.

"My lord, my soulmate is in trouble. We have looked for every answer but no one has been able to help. He is dying. You are my only hope. I'll do anything. Please." Alice starts to cry. She lowers her body her face inches close to Lucifer's feet.

Lucifer smiles. His massive body hovering over her.

"And what will I get in return?" His deep beautiful voice rings around the room.

"I'll give you anything, I'll give you my soul, my lord." Alice says. Her heart beating like a humming bird.

Lucifer lifts her off the floor. Makes her look into his eyes. Her knees go week seeing all the maliciousness of hell. The world where he comes from. Demons and serpents dancing around. He kisses her lips lightly.

Pushes her away with a small force.

"It is done your soul is mine." With that he disappears leaving her in complete darkness.

She sits there thinking about what she has done. If her father could see her. She would be whipped with his belt. Beaten until she asked God's forgiveness.

She never liked any of it. What kind of god punishes you if you don't worship him. A jealous God? Ha.

He gathers herself and goes up the stairs. There her soulmate is laying on the couch l. His breathing back to normal. His color returning.

He opens his eyes. Smiling at her. She is desperately in love with that man. She will do anything for him.

Two years later

Alice and Marcus have gotten happily married. Loving each other more than anything. They do everything they can.

Marcus still doesn't know that Alice gave her soul away. Any day Lucifer can come and claim what is his.

Maybe it will be years later or when she dies. That's when he will collect his debt.

But she never saw the growing mark on her back. Her payment was due. Lucifer soon was to come soon.

And soon he did come.

As they where lying in bed making love to each other like it was the last day on earth. Marcus could feel eyes on him and his wife. He gets up from the bed only to find his lord. He bends down. Alice with horror in her eyes. She didn't know it will be this soon. She didn't want to leave Marcus. She loves him too much.

"I am here to collect my debt." Marcus looks confused for a moment. Then looks back at Alice. Realization.

"That's how I was cured? You gave away you soul for me?" His eyes filling up tears.

She cries in his arms. Saying a farewell.

Marcus throws his naked body on the floor.

"My lord please don't take her. Please don't take her from me, we will give you anything you ask for."

"And what if it's her that I want? What if it's her I want in my bed?" Lucifer says.

"Please my lord! I love her more than I love myself. Please don't take her from me. I'll give you anything." Marcus pleads.

Lucifer stares at them but mostly at Alice. He smiles wickedly.

"Anything you say?" Lucifer says.

Marcus nods his head violently.

"Give me your first born child, without any more exchanges. If you dare change your mind, I'll kill one of you and make one go you immortal, putting you away alone for all of eternity." Lucifer didn't let them have a choice. He left them alone in the darkness.

Alice whipping in Marcus arms.

"We can postpone having a child." Marcus says.

"Its too late my love, I am already with child." Alice says. Marcus is silent for a moment, but his anger was consuming him.

He stands up walking away from Alice.

"You gave away your soul for me, and now look what it has cost us. Our child. My own flesh and blood." Marcus punches the wall. He loves Lucifer that's his lord forever and always, but he knew Lucifer was also unfair.

Marcus strategizes a way to save his family from being torn apart.

9 years later

Daenerys has been born she is already 9 years old. She is beautiful, her green eyes full of love and passion. Her dark hair highlighting her beautiful features. A beautiful princess.

Marcus has been trying to find ways to keep Lucifer from taking his daughter.

"Danny it's time for bed!" Alice yells out from across the room with her sweet voice. Hearing Danny's small feet scurrying to her room made Marcus heart smile with happiness.

They have begged Lucifer to keep Daenerys until she turns eighteen. He was very upset. Alice only said she is too young to go to such a place. Lucifer somehow agreed.

After years and years of research he had finally found the way to keep Daenerys away from Lucifer. They will have to travel far.

Alice and Marcus called the neighbor. Her name is Pricella, she is seventeen and babysits. She loves Daenerys. Who doesn't, Daenerys has always made people fall in love with her.

After Pricella comes, Alice and Marcus leave. They head straight to a church nearby to ask more information.

"So you gave your soul for him, and now you gave your daughter to him?" The father asked with a judgeful tone.

"Father I love this man more than anything in the world. Maybe you don't understand that? But Marcus is my soulmate. I wouldn't be able to live without him, then he made us promise anything."

"Yes he tricked you! That's what he does. He doesn't care about anyone else but himself! He is the prince of lies!" The father yells. He sits down thinking. "When was your daughter born?"

Alice looks at the father and at Marcus with a worried expression. "Um, May 5th 2002."

The father keeps his face without any expression.

Alice and Marcus look at each other. Have they done something wrong?

"I know what we must do." The father tells Marcus and Alice what to do.

Both of them shocked. Should they go with it or not.

As they walk out of the church Marcus body is flung and thrown against the wall. Alice letting out a scream.

"You are trying to break the our deal?" Lucifer screams. Alice runs to Marcus picking him up. The father runs out of his office throwing some liquid in Lucifer. Making him scream.

Alice and Marcus run out of the church into the car, and speed away. Home to their daughter.

The car then is thrown over.

Lucifer standing on the road. He picks both Alice and Marcus up with his strong hands.

"Now you are all mine!" He picks them up and disappears with their souls. Bringing them to hell and locking them together. Never knowing of what will become of their precious daughter.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 6 7
"Go die!!" Grace said with a broken expression."How can I die My lovely flower" He cupped and creased her cheeks "If I die I'll go to hell or who kno...
76 0 11
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...
378 66 26
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...
1K 56 55
HER: I knew there would be consequences for what I did. I knew this would be hard. But it's so much harder than I ever want to admit. Physically brok...