Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 33

14.7K 684 1.2K
By _Stay_Army_

*Okay I promise this is a tiny time skip*

*One year later*

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help you" Chan said over the phone.

Jeongin smiled as he switch the phone from his right hand to his left.

"Dont worry about it Chan, I have Felix helping me"

Which was a lie.

After a whole school year without the elders, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin always stayed together since they were all they had. Lisa joining to hang from time to time with her new girlfriend.

The three hardly got to see their boyfriends due to how much school work they had and because of distance. If they were lucky they got to see them at least once a month.

Chan did his best to call Jeongin everyday even though the two had totally different and packed schedules.

Luckily, the school year went by fast. Chan was able to attend Jeongin's graduation. The two celebrating it with a special special moment.

(wink wink)

Over the summer, Jeongin was busy with his new job and setting up his classes for college.

Now it was a week before school started up again and Jeongin was just now moving into his new dorm and about to meet his dorm mate. Sadly Chan had a lot, a lot school work to catch up and even though he wanted to help, Jeongin didnt allow him too. Wanting him to finish his work so he doesnt fail.

Saying Felix was going to help him. Turned out Felix moved into his dorm early and found out he roomed with his boyfriend, Changbin. Same for Seungmin.

Was Jeongin jealous that his best friends were able to room with his boyfriend and he wasnt? Hell yeah.

But he didnt let it get to him. He took it as the chance to meet someone new and introduce him to their friends to gain more friends.

"Baby, are you sure? I could drop everything and help you" Chan stated.

Jeongin gave a laugh as he walked down the hall. "My dorm is on the second floor, I'll be fine. Stay focused. I'll call you when I get to the college"

Though, Jeongin was already at the college. He wanted to surprise Chan so he decided to not tell Chan he already arrived.

Hanging up the call, he looked up at his dorm door. There was a letter P hanging from it which made him wonder what it standed for.

Hoping his roommate was already inside and didnt have to go through the awkward state of seeing them later, possibly with his/her friends with them.

He opened the door and was met with a guy sitting on one of the two beds. From what Jeongin can see,

The guy had black hair and small hoop earrings. He was wearing a dark blue oversized sweater along with some grey sweatpants.

"Um hello" Jeongin said quietly. When the mysterious guy looked up from his phone, Jeongin was awe struck. He was unbelievable handsome.

But when the guy gave a smile, he looked like a cute little puppy. This confused Jeongin, and right off the bat he knew the guy was a mixture of being dominant yet cute.

"Hi!" The guy said awfully cheery, standing up and walking over to where Jeongin stood. The guy was about Jeongin's height maybe a little shorter or a little taller but he didnt know.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin" Jimin said putting his hand out for Jeongin to shake. The sweetness in his voice calmed Jeongin almost immediately.

"Yang Jeongin"

"You must be my new roommate! Mine graduated about a year ago. You're in your freshman year of college right? I'm in my sophomore year" Jimin said cheerfully.

"Well that's nice" Jeongin said awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"After you unpack, do you want me to show you around canpus... Theres this really good cafe near by"

"Sorry I cant. I'm just here to drop off my stuff, I'm actually going to go see someone" Jeongin stated.

"Oh" Jimin said sadly making Jeongin immediately feel bad.

"Maybe some other time, like tomorrow?" Jeongin asked quickly.

Jimin smiled, "No need to feel bad.....Who are you going to see?"

"You probably know him? His name is Christopher Bang. Goes by Chan" Jeongin informed.

"Oh...him" Jimin said his smile faltering a bit.

"Yeah...Do you know him?" Jeongin asked not noticing Jimin's smile falter.

"Of course! Everyone knows him, he's like popular I guess you can say." Jimin explained.

"Oh wow"

"What relation do you have with him? Is he like a cousin or...."

"He used to be my babysitter in highschool" Jeongin said, Jimin raised his eyebrow and gave a quick laugh.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"My um....parents they were really protective of me so they left him to care for me. Hes been there ever since they uh d-died" Jeongin said looking down at his fingers.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" Jimin said walking over and engulfing Jeongin in an unexpected yet comforting hug.

"Dont worry, it happened about a year ago." Jeongin said when they parted.

"So you guys are like best friends?"

"We're dating"

"You're dating THE CHRISTOPHER BANG" Jimin said grabbing Jeongins shoulders and shaking him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Everybody and I mean everybody has a crush on him because he's so hot. You're a lucky guy, a very lucky guy. You know I confessed to him and he rejected me but like now I see why, you're so cute. God, you guys make such a cute couple. I SEE IT, OH MY GOD"

Jeongin stood awkwardly as Jimin ranted on about how he now realized Chan was rejecting everybody who asked him out.

"Um, I actually gotta go now" Jeongin said interrupting him.

"Oh sorry, yeah go ahead. Go get your man" Jimin said smirking.

Jeongin playfully rolled his eyes, "Why does everybody say that?"

Jimin shrugged, watching Jeongin head out the door.

"Tomorrow, show me around, yeah?" Jeongin asked .

"Definitely" Jimin said smiling and crossing his arms.

Jeongin smiled, "Sounds like a plan"
___

The door opened to reveal Chan shirtless. His hair was messy and it looked like he hadn't slept in a while.

"Wow, you look like shit" Jeongin laughed. "I brought some food" Chan scanned Jeongin up and down before pulling him into a kiss.

It was deep and needy and full of lust. When they parted Jeongin smiled softly.

"I'll never get used to that"

Chan pulled Jeongin into the room, the bag of food dropping onto the floor, before slamming the door shut.

He pinned Jeongin to the door before kissing him roughly again. Mumbling a jump against Jeongin's lips.

Jeongin did as he was told, Jumping up and wrapping his legs around Chan's waist and arms wrapped around his neck. Chan's hands on his ass to support him.

Without breaking the kiss, Chan walked backwards and sat on the bed before laying down on his back. Jeongin now straddling his waist.

"I fucking missed you so much" Chan breathed out. Jeongin smirked,

"Why dont you show me how much you missed me?"

"Wanna bet?"

Jeongin laughed as he quickly took off his bomber jacket before reattaching their lips together.

👾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 83 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...
203K 13K 77
Being a father at such a young age was never something he had hoped for, nor something he feels able to do. It's complicated, and suddenly, his entir...
16.2K 526 27
When Red Lights Chan meets Taste Felix. Or, where Felix owns a club called Taste and Chan is a regular, until this friendship become something more...
48.1K 1.8K 29
"Why did you do it?" "What?" "Save me." fluff/angst Death Apocalypse au Side Ships- seungjin; chanwoo; changlix (I lied there will also be some smut)