The Players (TP4)

By pseudoannie

(Complete) It is not easy growing up with the perfect Jack Harris, especially since Ryan Harris has always be... More

1 - The Players
2 - Indecent
3 - Banished
4 - Booty call
5 - The Jail bait
6 - Loud One
7- Double Standard
8 - Guys and Baby
9 - Block Party
10 - Driving me crazy
11 - Relax we're all single
12 - Cucumber
13 - The B in the bathroom
14 - I know some secrets
15 - Angry recluse
16 - Never dropped the football
17 - By Labor Day
18 - Therapy for her soul
19 - I don't care if you do
20 - Still only one
21 - Perpetual house guest
22 - Google
23 - The way I like it
24 - The scum hurt her bad
25 - Not banished
26 - Severely Misguided
27 - Up a notch
28 - A little excitement
29 - There are no secrets here
30 - Tell Uncle Ryan all about it
31 - Hotel Shangri La
32 - It's open
33 - Don't think what you did was okay
34 - It happened again
35 - You leave a path of destruction
36 - Interpret that message
37 - I love a good cat fight
38 - One emotional visit
39 - Takes one to know one
40 - No f-ing clue
41 - No cucumbers
42 - Broadway Tenor
43 - Regret, lack of regret
44 - There's no room for me
45 - You weren't the only one
46 - Like AA without the alcohol problem
47 - Just a summer fling
48 - Skip the crying
49 - I am now
50 - What's yield?
51 - Loved not love
52 - If I had five minutes alone
53 - Incorrigible
54 - For Good
55 - No More Secrets
56 - Dessert
57 - An imposter
58 - Happy Birthday
59 - Better Him Than Me

Author's note

5K 124 2
By pseudoannie

Chapters photo courtesy Canva

This is book 4 of The Point Series. Characters from the previous books will be in this story. See below for more on the series and reading recommendations.

It is not easy growing up with the perfect Jack Harris, especially since Ryan Harris has always been a player.  He left home for college and has hardly looked back.  Suddenly he faces an extended stay on The Point surrounded by friends and family and the sins of his past.

Adam Kaplan is rich and successful.  He and his best friend, Jack, struck twenty-first-century gold but Jack has love and Adam only has work.  Is he just a player or can Adam settle down and find love?

Lana Drake is a disappointment to her mother.  Not only did her marriage fail, but her mother doesn't deem her career good enough. When her best friend, Heidi, announces she won't be spending the summer at The Point, Lana isn't prepared for the SOB that is borrowing Heidi's cottage.  When she meets his handsome friend, she wonders if she can find trust and love again.

This is part of The Point series which should be read in order. I recommend reading Cold Outside and Resolutions, and the prequel Shadows in The Dark.

The Point Series:

Shattered Hearts

Designs of Love

Resolutions

Shadows in The Dark (prequel)

Cold Outside - cross-over

Blending Christmas - cross over

The Point:

The Point:

The Point is a fictional unique stretch of land on the coast of southern Maine. It has one of the most beautiful sandy beaches, but is surrounded by marsh and tidal rivers on the land side. The only way onto it by car is on the causeway across the marsh. At low and moderatetidethe river on the south side could be crossed by foot over the sandbar to the next beach. It is a unique little world for the people who lived there year round and they are a family.

The population shifts from less than two hundred to more than a thousand during the summer months. This does not include the beach goers that come across the causeway each day all summer. As isolated as it may seem on The Point, across the causeway and three miles up to US Route One there is a typical suburban town just outside of Portland. People from town come to The Point for the beach, but also for the best and freshest seafood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.6K 34
Ever since the summer her parents passed away, every summer has been a terrible one for seventeen year old, Andy Neilsen. So the summer she goes to h...
4.3M 114K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...
657K 19.8K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...