From apathy to immortal love

By shivaysinghoberoi

"Mr. Usman Ali Khan, please do not think so highly about yourself. Here I am not letting you touch me and ha... More

Acknowledgement
උħAp†㉫r 1
2.ƒÏr$† ๓㉫㉫†ÏǸG.
3.HIS ATTRACTION🌹
4.FÏr$† dA†㉫ ? 🤔
5.PAINFUL PAST😭
6.Known but Unknown friend😉
7.Roadside ranting 🛣
8.Affair!🙀
9.Shayan?😬🙄😝🤫
♥♥10.Listen to my heart ♥♥
11.🙏Impress your future In-laws🙏
12.Planning😜 and plotting😉
13.Is she falling for me?🤔🤔
14.Odd woman🙍‍♀️ get out🙄
💐Marraige proposal💐.
🌺16.Twist in the tale🌺
17 🍁Known but unknown promise🍁

ÏǸ†r✿duඋ†Ï✿Ǹ

680 15 13
By shivaysinghoberoi

Hayat Imran Abbas-female lead, 27 years old, a gynaecologist by profession; she belongs to a zamindar family.

She is soft spoken but can raise her voice if the situation demands,she is not interested in money or this materialistic society,she can do anything for her family and friends whom she loves,she can take stand for herself and for others as she is a straight forward,independent girl which makes her different.

Usman Ali Khan-Male lead,28 years old, CEO of khan industries; he only has his sister as his family. He lost his parents when he was thirteen and their Abba Jaan(grandfather) has taken care of them since childhood.

Well You may find Usman Ali Khan arrogant but he is very kind and generous but can be dangerous too if you have intention of harming his loved ones and trust me you would be the luckiest girl if he has his eyes on you because when he loves, he loves very passionately and he believes in being a single woman man forever.

Others.

Imran Abbas-Hayat's father.
Najma -Hayat's mother
Iqbal-Hayat's brother
Fariya-Iqbal's wife
Shayan-Hayat's son

Azhar Abbas-Hayat and Usman's best friend/cardiologist/Hayat's paternal cousin.
Salman Abbas-Azhar's grandfather.
Daaneen-Hayat's maternal cousin/Azhar's wife.
Arbaaz Abbas-Azhar's father.
Samina Abbas-Azhar's mother.

Ayeza Khan-Usman's sister/eye doctor.
Wajih Ali Khan-Usman's grandfather(Abaa Jaan).
Mariya-Usman's paternal aunt.

Haroon-Azhar,Daaneen,Hayat's friend/orthopedist.

Izaah Agha Ali -Azhar's paternal aunt(fuffi).
Agha Ali-Izzah's husband who also runs a bussiness is also a billionaire.
Farida Agha Ali-Izzah and Agha's daughter.

You will see many shades of the main lead as the story unfolds 😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
499K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
220K 9.2K 26
Note- this story is in English and suitable for everyone. ''you are mine Aayat,you are only mine''he shouted.His grip was still tighten on my hands.I...
21.4K 1.6K 27
Maan Ahmed:- hot Handsome business man..loves his phupu's (bua father's sister) daughter anaya alot.. Caring and strict towards her studies and healt...