Natasha and Draco One shots

By NatashaDOstroph

Cute one shot chapters of Draco and Natasha More

First Sight
5th Year Dragon's Bride Part 1
Dragon's Bride Part 2 Summer
Sleeping Beauty Part 1
Sleeping Beauty Part 2
Sleeping Beauty part 3
Cold part 1
Cold Part 2
Cold Part 3
Cold Part 4
Christmas Kisses
Blast from the Future Part 1
Blast from the Future part 2
Provoking
A Witch to Shag Part 1
A Witch To Shag Part 2
A Witch To Shag Part 3
A Witch To Shag Part 4
Truth or Dare Third Year Fall 1992
Three Weeks After Truth Or Dare Fall 1992
Train Sex 7th Year Repeat Year
Valentine's Day 1986 Before Hogwarts
Febuary 14th The Day After 1986
Celebrating 35 Together and 15 Years of Marriage
What? Part 1
What? Part 2
Natasha's Wishes
Draco's Wishes
Valentine's Day 1999 Repeat Year
Scorpius Age 7
February 15th 1999 The Day After
Natasha's Savior
May 3rd 1998
Sexual Advances Part 1
Sexual Advances Part 2
Saved By A Peacock
Draco's Girl Part 1
Draco's Girl Part 3
The Princess And The Dragon Part 1
The Princess and the Dragon Part 2
The Princess and the Dragon Part 3
Hot Kiss Part 1
Hot Kiss Part 2
Hot Kiss Part 3

Draco's Girl Part 2

58 2 2
By NatashaDOstroph

Draco's POV

The next morning came much too fast. I woke up early and my girl was still sound asleep. Today I'm gonna call off my engagement to Astoria. There's gonna be lots of people at Malfoy manor today. It's best my girl stays here. There's gonna be reporters there like Skeeter. She would write up cockamamie stories about my girl and I don't want that. It's still early I don't have to be at Malfoy manor until 11am this morning and it's only 7am.

Astoria is in love with Blaise and I'm in love with my girl. We both cannot be in a loveless marriage. It's just not right let alone not fair to either of us nor to the people we loved. I'm taking my girl to Tintagal they say that King Arthur was born there and lived in the Middle Ages. They have lots of things surrounding him in that town books collectible items and such. There's even a sword in the stone in front of one of the shops. It'd be awesome if my girl pulled it up.

My girl stirred and moaned and turned on her side hoping to get some more sleep. My girls a side sleeper and I've been fine with that. Most people do sleep on their sides while others sleep on their backs. Today after I leave the manor with mother and father I'm getting my girl more roses. She gonna have every color of roses in the rainbow. I'm getting her a dozen red roses a dozen orange roses a dozen yellow roses a dozen green one a dozen blue ones a dozen indigo ones and a dozen violet ones and of course a dozen rainbow ones themselves. I know she'll be surprised by my rose choices. I'm thinking about some white roses to resemble the clouds in the sky.

She always scolded me for spending too much money on her but money is not a problem for me. I came from a wealthy family. Every time she scolded me I assume it was just to get my parents approval of her to show them that money and material objects didn't matter to her. I enjoy spoiling my girl that's no secret. I spoiled her on holidays Christmas Valentine's Day Easter and of course her birthday. I wrote down the night of our first date and of course our first kiss and our first time. I never wanted to forget them. I also spoil her on those days as well before this whole mess happened. I'm definitely going back to doing that.

I began showering my girl with kisses across her décolletage I want her to wake up and be with me before I leave. I'm making sure she eats a good hearty breakfast so I can make love to her tonight. I woke up around midnight asking Honey for a mid it snack. I wrote down what I know my girl loves for breakfast. I want to make sure she had her energy up so I can have sex with her tonight. I wrote down fried eggs bacon biscuits and blueberry waffles with butter and syrup on the side and a pitcher of orange juice. My girl loved breakfast it kept her full until dinner time. I also gave Honey a list what to make for dinner I told her something light so I suggested vegetable stir fry no rice. I told her I wanted chicken cubed but mixed in at the last minute after it was cooked. I suggested other vegetables but I asked her to put them in a separate bowl cause I didn't know if my girl liked them or not.

I continued kissing my girl she moaned and stirred she groaned moaning softly as she did so she spoke to me.

"Oh Draco darling I really missed this. You showering me with kisses in the morning so I can wake up and be with you." She told me I spoke to her.

"I missed it to princess. Let's grab a shower this morning and get dressed and go down and have some breakfast. I want to make sure you have a nice hearty breakfast this morning so I can have sex with you later tonight." I told her smirking at her she giggled at me like she always did. I missed her giggles. I got off the bed and picked her up which caused her to squeal and I carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

We got out of our night time clothes and I started the bath we laid our wands on the shelves so we can use the aguamenti to rinse off our bodies and hair. We got in the tub we washed our hair and conditioned our hair. Natasha liked her hair silky and smooth. We washed our bodies so our bodies were fresh and clean we stood up in the tub bubbles in our hair from the conditioner and bubbles on our bodies from the body wash. We got our wands and used the aguamenti spell to rinse ourselves off hair bodies and legs.

We got out of the tub and stood on the mat I unplugged the drain and the water and bubbles went down the drain. Natasha and I used Sleakeazy hair potion on our hair to keep it from getting staticky. It's best to put it in your hair when it's wet and let it set for five minutes before you dry your hair. We brushed our teeth for three minutes. We rinsed out our mouths with water and spit it in the sink we still had two minutes left so we used mouthwash to wash our mouths out with the mouthwash. We gargled and spit it out in the sink. Our mouths were now minty fresh.

Finally it was time to dry our hair. We used the simple drying spell to dry our hair. Our hair wasn't staticky it was perfect. We brushed our hair so it was free of tangles. Natasha pulled hers back into a ponytail. We left her bathroom and went back into her bedroom. We walked over to her closet. I was amazed she kept my suits. I got out my dark green suit she bought me for Christmas one year. I got out on of my white button down shirts from the hanger and got dressed.

Natasha was wearing her favorite Slytherin tee shirt. She always wore it at the Quidditch games I was playing in so she could support me while I played. She got out her black shorts with the white stripes on the sides. She got on some black socks to keep her feet warm and snuggly. She never wore shoes unless she was going somewhere. If she was home she just wore socks or walked around in her bare feet.

After we were dressed we headed downstairs for breakfast. Natasha was much cheerier now I'm back in her life again. Breakfast was ready for us to eat. Snape was already filling his plate with breakfast Natasha and I sat down at the table joining him Natasha spoke to him.

"Morning daddy." Natasha told Snape cheerily Snape spoke to her.

"Morning my love. You're rather cheery this morning. It's rather refreshing. I hated seeing my little girl look so sad and depressed." Snape told her she filled her snuggle mug with orange juice and spoke to him.

"I have Draco back now daddy. He's calling off his engagement to Astoria this afternoon. After he calls it off he's coming back here." Natasha told him Snape grunted and spoke to her.

"Well my love I'm surprised you took him back so quickly since he made you get all depressed." Snape told her I spoke to him.

"I was surprised too sir. I'm never gonna leave her ever again unless I die. Sir after I call of my engagement I'm bringing my parents here. I believe they need to see what my leaving did to Natasha and how depressed it made her. Knowing mother she'd be quite sympathetic cause of how hurt a young girl can get over a broken heart." I told him Snape nodded and spoke to me.

"Quite right. What about Lucius? How do you think he'd react to all of this? You dating a half blood?" Snape asked me I shrugged my shoulders and answered him.

"I don't know sir. If he respects you at all sir he'd be okay with our union. But I doubt he'd feel guilty about our breakup." I told him Snape nodded at me and we filled our plates with breakfast. My girl got some fried eggs toast and bacon. She loved fried eggs and scrambled eggs. We ate our breakfast Natasha ate two plates full of fried eggs bacon and toast and drank three glasses of orange juice.

I'm glad she had such a good breakfast this morning I realized I should leave cause it was 10am I gave her a kiss on her forehead and spoke to her.

"Princess I shall return soon. I promise. Make sure you're upstairs in your room watching our recorded memories and listening to those sad songs when I return. I'm bringing my parents with me so they can see what our breakup has done to you." I told her Natasha nodded at me and kissed my lips and spoke to me.

"Return to me soon my dragon. I'll be here waiting for you." Natasha told me I nodded at her and spoke to her.

"I will princess. I promise I'll return. I'll have something for you when I come back. Just be patient princess give me an hour to an hour and a half and I'll be right back here." I told her she nodded at me I kissed her forehead and I apparated to Malfoy manor. I walked inside the door Astoria Daphne and their parents were already in the foyer waiting for my arrival.

Mrs,Greengrass was happy about are so called union. Mr.Greengrass I wasn't too sure about. I walked up to them and was greeted by Astoria. She nodded at me and held my hand. We had to keep up appearances for the press and of course our families. People were starting to come to the manor. Families of the Greengrass and family members related to the Malfoy's who survived the war. We have mostly Blacks the surviving ones and of course Rosier's.

Everyone was gathered in the foyer the press finally showed up. People from the Quibbler and of course The Daily Prophet. Astoria and I stood on the third stair going upstairs facing everyone. I placed my wand next to my neck to act as a microphone our parents stood by us I spoke to everyone.

"First off I want to thank everyone for coming by today. Marriage is based on love. The purest thing in the world. Love is all about trusting your partner. One thing Astoria realized during our year together is..." I stopped myself and looked at Astoria. She nodded at me to continue I spoke. "...we don't love each other." I finished the audience gasped and murmured amongst each other Astoria brought her wand up to her neck like I did and spoke.

"Draco and I love other people. People we dated and loved before this whole mess happened. Draco and I cannot be in a loveless marriage. It just wouldn't be right for us. We want to be married to people we love. Not people who we are promised to." Astoria said to our guests I cleared my throat and spoke.

"She's right. Marriage should be based on love and trusting your partner. Astoria and I realized months after we were told we were promised to each other that we didn't love each other." I told them Astoria spoke.

"We hurt the people we cared about by breaking their hearts and causing them to go into a depression. Not doing the things they used to. They don't do anything anymore cause their hearts are broken. Shattered beyond repair. Blaming themselves believing they are not worthy of us. I got a marriage proposal from the man I dated a year ago. He's a pure blood wizard and I said yes. After I said yes I learned I was promised to Draco Malfoy. I had to give him his ring back. Thus throwing his proposal in his face. Leaving him a broken man." Astoria told them the room was in dead silence I spoke.

"I know how Astoria felt. The night I broke up with my girl I was planning to propose but instead of a proposal I had to break up with her. She was shattered. She had a broken heart. She didn't do anything anymore. Three weeks after the break up she didn't eat. She never talked she just nodded and did what she was asked to do. She never did the things she loved anymore. She just sat in a dark room listening to sad break up songs silently sobbing herself to sleep at night so she could start the cycle again the next day. I felt horrible cause I made her cry for a year and I broke a promise I made to myself I'd never make her cry ever again. The last thing she told me before she left me when I broke up with her was all she wanted in this life was to love me fully for who I really am and not for what I have. My heart broke the moment she told me that. My heart has been so so sad cause she was my one true love who accepted me as I am. At nights I wouldn't sleep. I'd walk around pacing in my room thinking about her. I know I couldn't go to her I left her with a sad broken heart." I told them the audience starting shedding tears. Even mother Astoria spoke.

"We hurt the people we loved and broke their hearts. So without further ado. Draco and I are calling off our engagement cause we want to be with people we love." Astoria said the audience gasped Skeeter's quill was writing with magic probably saying our whole engagement was a scandal I spoke.

"Everyone please tell the person you love that you love them. Tell them how much you care. Now please all of you go home be with the person you love with your heart." I told them everyone got up and started apparating or using the floo. Once the home was empty other than my family and the Greengrass family we put our wands away Astoria and I Mrs.Greengrass spoke.

"This is an abomination!" She shouted mother stood up and wiped away a few tears and spoke to her.

"Melissa, Draco's right. Oh the poor girl whose heart you broke Draco darling. My heart goes out to her." She said to me I nodded and spoke to her.

"Thanks mother. I knew you'd be understanding in what I did today." I told her mother hugged me Mr.Greengrass spoke.

"Missy Narcissa is right as well as Draco and our daughter. We shouldn't have promised them to each other if there was no chance of love. At least our Astoria fell in love with a pure blood wizard who wasn't Draco. Astoria who is the boy?" Mr.Greengrass asked her Astoria answered him.

"Blaise Zabini father. He's such a romantic and I threw the ring he proposed to me back in his face." Astoria told him John Greengrass nodded and spoke.

"Ahh an Italian! Wonderful! About time we had some culture in the family!" John exclaimed Melissa was in shock and spoke.

"John don't tell me you're actually agreeing with the children?" Melissa asked in a state of shock John answered her.

"Missy you are a flake you never believed in love like the rest of us have. Sometimes I wonder if you were conceived by a love potion like the dark lord." John told her shocking her finally shutting her up father cleared his throat and spoke.

"Son the girls heart you broke and you planned on proposing to the night you broke up with her. Who is she?" Father asked me I gulped and swallowed hard and answered him.

"Natasha D'Ostroph father." I told him mother gasped her hands on her heart and she came up and spoke to me.

"Oh my son oh the poor girl must be so devastated when you broke up with her! Oh my heavens!" Mother said gasping in shock Melissa spoke.

"Who cares about the filthy mud bloods feelings?" Melissa asked father cleared his throat and spoke to her.

"First off Missy she is not a muggle born witch. She's Severus's lovely daughter and a half blood witch to boot. I always liked her even when I thought she was muggle born. Always called me lord Malfoy no matter how many times I asked her to call me Lucius. Secondly you don't want to hear Severus's temper if he ever heard you call his daughter that awful name Severus's temper is usually booming cause his voice is so loud. Third I will not have that filthy name used in my home anymore. Son this surprises me. I just assumed you just smitten with her. How is the dear girl?" Father asked me I answered him.

"Not good father. I stopped by Snape's place to see her yesterday. She never noticed I came back. All she ever did was stare out her window listening to sad songs." I told him he nodded and spoke to me.

"Draco, Narcissa and I will go with you to Severus's place. We want to apologize to the girl for the state we put her in for promising you to someone else. Believe it or not Draco I actually liked the girl even when I thought she was a muggle born. You should've told me you were dating her Draco." Father told me I nodded and spoke to him.

"Father I just assumed you would've noticed the signs as to why she was here at the manor so much. I took her out on dates and brought her back here so she was safe. In case it got very late. I bought her roses all the time. She scolded me for buying her jewelry cause I spent my money on her." I told him father nodded at me and spoke.

"Well son you should know even though Severus inherited the Prince fortune and manor he was always careful about what he bought for her. He didn't buy her things Willy nilly all the time. He wanted to be careful. He always spoiled her on holidays such as Christmas Easter and of course her birthday." Father told me mother spoke.

"Don't forget about when she was sick Lucius. Severus always got her something when she was sick to help her feel better." Mother remembered father nodded remembering Melissa spoke.

"Lucius you can't tell me you're defiling your blood status for a filthy half blood witch who was raised a muggle born for sixteen seventeen years?" Melissa asked him her voice shrieking gods she sounded like Pansy when she did that father answered her.

"Missy you are a flake. You know nothing of loyalty or love like your husband said. Love is the purest thing in the world like my son said to the press. Most of us pure blood families seem to forget that." Father told her John cleared his throat and spoke.

"Lucius I'm gonna take my children home and my wife on a vacation." John said to him father smirked and projected a thought in my head.

He's taking her to a mental hospital in St.Mungo's cause she doesn't know love son. Father projected into my mind I nodded and John spoke again.

"Astoria I want to meet the strapping young man of yours. I hope to apologize to the boy for the fact you were promised to someone else." John told her Astoria looked at him and spoke.

"Really father? You really mean it?" Astoria asked him in disbelief John nodded and answered her.

"Of course my dear. I only want my little girl to be happy with the man she chooses to be with the rest of her life." John told her Astoria was happy but Melissa swooned and landed on the black leather sofa. Like the drama queen she is. John spoke again. "I'm gonna check your mother into a nice vacation Astoria first your mother could use it. She may be there for sometime. Draco, go to your girl. Do everything you can to get her snap out of her depression. We are gonna take our leave." John told me I nodded at him Astoria spoke to me.

"Goodbye Draco. I hope our paths will cross again someday." Astoria told me I spoke to her.

"Goodbye Astoria." I told her they walked down the stairs John got his wife off the sofa and they all apparated together. Father placed his hand on my shoulder and spoke to me.

"Son let's go to Severus's place and see Natasha." Father suggested I nodded and spoke to him.

"Alright father first I want to go to a flower shop and get her some roses. I bought her roses all the time when we dated. I'm giving her the color of the rainbow in the roses. I'm getting a dozen red roses a dozen orange roses a dozen yellow roses a dozen green roses a dozen blue roses a dozen indigo roses a dozen violet roses and a dozen white roses for the clouds in the sky oh and a dozen actual rainbow roses cause they were so different unique and special. Just like she is to me." I told him father nodded and mother spoke to me.

"Oh my son that sounds wonderful! Lucius maybe we should buy her some snapdragons since Draco's buying her roses." Mother suggested father nodded and spoke.

"An excellent idea Cissy. I'm actually gonna get the girl some yellow roses. Yellow roses means you're sorry." Father said we left the house and apparated to the flower shop. We walked inside the flower shop once inside mother was looking at snapdragons for Natasha. The shopkeeper came out and spoke to us.

"Oh good afternoon! How can I help you lot?" She asked us I answered her.

"I want some roses please. The freshest ones you've got." I told her she nodded at me and spoke to me.

"I got a fresh load of roses in this morning. In all different colors. Now what colors would you like?" She asked me I answered her.

"I need a dozen red roses a dozen orange roses a dozen yellow roses a dozen green ones a dozen blue ones a dozen indigo roses a dozen violet roses a dozen rainbow roses and a dozen white roses." I told her she wrote them all down she spoke to father who was standing next to me.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked him father answered her.

"I just need a dozen yellow roses please ma'am?" Father asked her she wrote his order down and spoke to us.

"I'll be right back in a few moments with the roses." She told us we nodded at her and she left to get the roses we ordered. Mother was looking at snapdragons wondering what color to get Natasha. I wondered over to mother and spoke to her.

"She loves the color purple mother." I told her mother gasped and spoke to me.

"Oh thank you Draco. I remembered she wore blues and greens to compliment her eyes a lot. I'll get her the purple snapdragons. Oh she'll just love them. I hope she has vases to put them in."  Mother said to me I laughed and spoke to her.

"Of course she does mother. Every time I got her flowers I always got a vase for them. Snape has kept the vases for her in case she got flowers. He never saw the point in throwing them away." I told her mother nodded and grabbed a handful of purple snapdragons for Natasha. The shopkeeper came out with my order and fathers order mother went up with her order the lady spoke to us.

"Are all of these together including the snapdragons?" She asked us I answered her.

"Yes ma'am." I told her she wrote everything up and spoke to us.

"The total is 2,500 galleons." She told us father spoke to her.

"Charge it to the Malfoy account." He told her the shopkeeper nodded and spoke to us all.

"Of course Mr.Malfoy. You all have a good day sir." She told him father nodded and got his yellow roses mother got the purple snapdragons and I got my roses and we left the shop and apparated to Prince manor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
845K 19.4K 113
Here's a series of X Readers, Oneshots, and chapter fics!
261K 4.9K 30
โ™กREQUESTS CLOSEDโ™ก. Ranks~ #6 in dracoxreader โ™กediting one chapter at a timeโ™ก โ™กupdating slowly. please bear with meโ™ก
114K 2.8K 50
It's Drarry! It's Oneshots! Most of them contain fluff, a little bit of angst, maybe some sad but lots of Drarry love. Now Completed!