A Witch To Shag Part 4

The next day came around Natasha was still sound asleep in bed. Draco was wide awake still holding her enjoying the morning sunshine. He hopes she'll wake but remembers that on Sunday's she liked sleeping in on Sunday's. Sunday's were slow days anyways that's why she sleeps in or so he thinks. He knows she'll wake sometime after breakfast is over and before lunch starts up. Right now he's just enjoying holding her and looking into her face. He's wanted this for the longest time and now he's got it. He won't do something stupid to fuck this up for himself.

He brushed a little lock of hair back cause her bun came loose sometime during the night. He leaned down and gave her kisses. He knew deep in his heart Natasha was the witch for him. He loved her innocence and they way she carried herself. He loved how she looked at things from another point of view even if it was a muggle point of view. He loved just everything about her she was his princess he'll treat her as one. He hopes his father sent her the matching love or soulmate ring that'll just make his day if he had.

He kissed her eyes her nose her lips her cheeks her chin he trailed his kisses down to her neck. She was still sleeping he knew if he kissed her and found her sweet spot she'll wake up moaning and won't be mad at him. Draco began sucking on Natasha's neck causing her to moan in her sleep. He smirked as he made her moan. He continued sucking her neck giving her a hickey. Natasha moaned softly her eyes still closed when he looked at her closed eyes he saw the sleep crust in the corners. Natasha slowly ever so slowly opened her eyes. Her eyesight was a little blurry and adjusting to the morning light she saw Draco sucking her neck she moaned loudly which startled Draco he looked up at her and saw she was awakened. Natasha smiled at him and spoke to him.

"Good morning Draco. This is a nice way of waking up in the morning." Natasha said to him brushing the bangs out of his eyes Draco grinned at her and spoke to her.

"Good morning love. How'd you sleep last night?" Draco asked her Natasha smiled and answered him.

"I slept so good like I haven't slept for ages and all because when I woke up this morning I saw a good looking man hovering over me." She told him Draco smirked at her with his signature smirk and spoke to her.

"Well then I'll make sure you see my beautiful face every morning when you wake up. Any plans you feel like doing today?" Draco asked her Natasha thought about it she likes watching movies on Sunday's cause Sunday's were boring days and spoke to him.

"How would you like to watch a muggle movie with me down in my daddy's chambers in my old room?" Natasha asked him Draco was shocked and spoke to her.

"A muggle movie?" He questioned Natasha spoke to him.

"Yeah I have lots of muggle movies from different genres such as romance comedy and horror. I love horror movies muggles love watching those for fun cause scary movies for them are so exciting. We don't have movies or cinemas in the wizarding world yet. I like to broaden my horizons. We can have plain white or buttered popcorn and soda to drink if you like." Natasha said to him Draco thought about it for a moment and spoke to her.

"If I decide to watch a horror movie with you what would you suggest for a horror movie for a first timer of seeing these things?" Draco asked her Natasha put her fore finger on her chin and thought about it for a moment and answered him.

"Well I would suggest Halloween for a first timer of someone watching horror movies. It's such a muggle classic. Muggles love that movie hell I like that movie. It's awesome suspenseful wonderful genius and classic. I watch that movie all the time during the month of October and of course its sequels." Natasha said to him Draco was stunned and spoke to her.

"Sequels?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Yeah there's five sequels after the first one technically six I never got much of the third Halloween it took the main storyline away. I have them all but three its not too gory it's not too bloody it's just suspenseful but the music is frightening cause the music of Halloween was scary more than anything." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.