Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 32

18.6K 675 1K
By _Stay_Army_

This Chapter will have a lot of time skips for story purposes, you'll know why in later chapters. Also this begins about a week later from what happened in the previous chapter.
__

Saturday:

"Are you ready for this? Will you be okay?" Chan asked.

The two were sitting on the bed, Chan sitting crisscrossed with his back against the headboard while Jeongin lay with his head in Chan's lap.

"I was going to happen soon anyway, there was no way to avoid it" Jeongin sighed sitting up and sliding off the bed.

Tomorrow was the funeral for Jeongin's parents. It felt surreal to him, like they weren't actually dead. Like they were still alive and in America and were going to come to home in a couple of months.

But that wasnt the case, they were dead. And Jeongin knew they were dead and never coming back. They wouldn't be there to see him graduate highschool. Wouldnt be there to see him get married or get his first kid. They wouldnt get to see their beloved child grow up.

Chan noticed that Jeongin was crying due the small sniffles her heard. He got off the bed and grabbed Jeongin's arm, turning him around.

And as he knew, Jeongin was crying. Tears falling down his cheeks which Chan wiped away with the pad of his thumb.

"Everything will be okay" Chan said pulling Jeongin into him and wrapping his arms around him. He held Jeongin and softly ran his hand through the youngers hair has he cried into his chest.

"I miss them" Jeongin hiccuped, holding onto Chan's shirt tightly.

"I know" Chan said using his other hand to rub up and down Jeongin's back in a comforting way.

Sunday:

It was the day of the funeral and everyone around the neighborhood was getting ready for the ceremony.

Jeongin's parents were loved by everyone. They were always kind and always willing to help those in need. So it was no surprise that many people were going to attend it.

After the ceremony, everyone stood around the grave where his parents were being lowered into.

Jeongin tried to be strong. He tried to hold back his tears and be brave. He tried to think positive, smiling through the pain at all the people who wished him luck.

"How are you holding up?" Woojin asked walking over to the younger. Jeongin gave a forced smile,

"I'm fine"

Woojin studied Jeongin's facial expression and saw through the front he put up.

Jisung walked over and gave Jeongin a side hug, "Everything will be okay"

"Yeah, We'll always be here for you" Seungmin said giving him a side hug as well.

As his friends all gave comforting words and hugs, the tears had finally pushed their way through and fell down his cheeks.

Woojin came up and gave Jeongin a full on mom hug, comforting him. Jeongin cried into Woojin's chest, holding onto him tightly. He felt warm, cared for, loved, safe.

Woojin reminded him of his own mother and he liked that.

*Tiny time skip*

Three months later-

Jeongin sat in the audience, his leg bouncing anxiously. Felix had to put his hand on his knee to calm him.

"Calm down, Jeongin. It's not that big of a deal" Felix stated. Jeongin stared at him shocked,

"Not big of a deal!?" Jeongin shouted catching the attention of a few students and teachers.

"Felix this a huge day. For me, you, Seungmin. They're graduating! Leaving for college! We might not see them as much or maybe never again, they'll be miles away" Jeongin stated grabbing Felix's shoulders.

"Jeongin, you know that they are all going to the same college. The one Woojin attends...They'll be fine. Trust me if Minho can get into that college so can we" Seungmin stated.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. This is still a big day"

*Skip ceremony*

Jeongin ran to Chan, jumping into his arms. His legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck while Chan had his hands on his bum to carry him. "I'm gonna miss you" Jeongin stated.

Chan chuckled, "We have all summer together"

"But then its college" Jeongin pouted.

"Baby, its only for a year that we'll be apart"

"That's a very long time. Also we might not even be dorm buddies, so we wont see each other as much and our classes will be different and it would be difficult and you might find someone better oh my god Chan, I dont want you to leave -"

Chan cut him off by kissing him, Jeongin relaxing into the kiss. It started out sweet but got more needy by the second.

Jeongin pulled away, their foreheads resting against each others.

"Please, dont leave me" Jeongin said softly.

"I will never leave you" Chan whispered.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Alright love birds this is getting gross" Hyunjin stated scrunching up his nose.

Both Jeongin and Chan laughed, Chan setting Jeongin on the ground and taking hold of his hand.

"Let's go celebrate this with some ice cream"

After Summer break:

Jeongin let out a sigh of relief when he put Chan's suit case on the floor. Even though it was only a suit case, he had to walk up three flights of stairs since the elevator was broken, to get to Chan's dorm room.

"That was a workout" Chan breathed out putting down his other suitcase on the floor and  putting his key in the hole.

"Says you, you workout everyday and have a whole six pack. My baby body isnt ready for this" Jeongin stated, entering the dorm.

It wasn't small but it wasnt big. There were two beds side by side, separated by a bed side table with a lamp on it. Along with a desk and rolly chair to most likely use for homework and a TV mounted onto the wall.

Half of the room was decorated in posters, one of the beds being slightly messed up.

"I guess your roommate got here before us" Jeongin stated as Chan examined the posters.

"Whoever they are, they have good taste in music" Chan commented.

"Thank you" A girls voice said.

They both turned around and saw a girl standing by the bathroom doorway.

She wore black ripped jeans that showed the fishnets she wore underneath. Along with a simple black crop top. Her hair was brown and pulled up into a messy bun. She wore little makeup, probably just some chapstick and mascara. A few freckles littered her cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Mel. I'm guessing one of you guys are my roommate" She said giving a smile showing off her straight, white teeth.

"You're roommates with a girl" Jeongin stated turning to look at Chan who was staring at Mel.

"Dont worry, Innie" Chan said turning his head to look at his boyfriend.

"Aww, I'm guessing you guys are dating, that's cute" She said walking over to them. She placed a hand on Jeongin's shoulder.

Jeongin stared at her hand before looking at her. "Dont worry, I have no intention of stealing your man. I dont really lean into that lane" She  stated.

Jeongin gave a fake smile, even though he knew Chan would never cheat on him and that the girl was possibly lesbian, he still didnt like the idea of Chan rooming with a girl.

"Ah, I'm guessing that's why they put us together" Chan stated nodding his head in understandment.

She nodded as well as awkward silence filled the room and they just stared at each other.

"Well, I need to drop him of at home, See you later" Chan said politely trying to escape the awkward situation.

He grabbed Jeongin's hand and walked out of the room, closing the door behind.

The car ride home was silent, Chan taking glances at Jeongin every now and then and he knew something was up.

"Hey" Chan reached over and put his hand on Jeongin's thigh.

"She's pretty right" Jeongin said, looking out the window.

Chan sighed, "Yeah she is. But you're prettier. You're beautiful and I will never ever leave you for someone else"

Jeongin blushed, and turned his head to look at Chan. "Promise?"

Chan parked the car and smiled, "Promise"

Jeongin giggled making Chan's smile widened. They both leaned in and their lips touched.

I'm really sorry if this chapter is short and seems rushed, I have homework that I have to finish but I really wanted to put out a chapter for you guys. I  hope it isnt too crappy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
46K 1.7K 29
"Why did you do it?" "What?" "Save me." fluff/angst Death Apocalypse au Side Ships- seungjin; chanwoo; changlix (I lied there will also be some smut)
42.1K 374 21
All ships are allowed here :) [mostly jeonglix,hyunin,jeongho] Only bxb NO Readers x members Contains ! ! - Fluff - Angst - Smut (I'm not so good at...
1.9K 57 25
Jisung has never had the best home life. with an alcoholic father and a missing mother, he is slowly crumbling. that is until he meets a boy who may...