Always- a Hinny / Romione fan...

allfandomfanfics_ által

The rest of the Harry Potter character's lives. Filing the 19 year gap J. K. Left us with (And then some xD) ... Több

Chapter One: Going back
Chapter Two: The Feast
Chapter Three: Common Room
Chapter Four: Gorgeous
Chapter Five: Hogsmede
Chapter Six: Worries
Chapter Seven: A kiss
Chapter Eight: Quidditch tryouts
Chapter Nine: After Quidditch practice...
Chapter Ten: Charms class
Chapter Eleven: Cho Chang and Dean Thomas
Chapter Twelve: Vanessa's clever plan
Chapter Thirteen: Heartbroken
Chapter Fourteen: Confused...?
Chapter Fifteen: Quidditch and Tears
Chapter Sixteen: You Arse Ronald
Chapter Seventeen: Neville's discovery
Mini celebration lol
Chapter Eighteen: Christmas
Chapter Nineteen: You Call Yourself Our Mother
Chapter Twenty: Nuna
Chapter Twenty-One: Just another Hogsmede visit
Chapter Twenty Two: Valentine's Day
Chapter twenty three: Vanessa's departure
Chapter Twenty Four: Flashbacks
Chapter Twenty Five: Wrackspurts and Firebolts
Chapter Twenty Six: A Romantic Guesture
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (lets retry)
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Sorry not a chapter
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Sorry i suck
Chapter Fifty: Wedding Vows
Chapter Fifty One: A Teaspoon
Chapter Fifty One
Authors note
Authors Note pt 2
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (YES I AM ALIVE)
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
IM SORRY
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter 69
Chapter Seventy
Long Time No See

Chapter Thirty Two

9K 330 320
allfandomfanfics_ által

* Harry's P.O.V *

The sun was just barely poking out of the window when I got up, a strange, unnamable pit forming in my stomach.

It was my last day at Hogwarts. Ever.

I was never going to come back to the place I'd called home for so many years, the place I'd made my best friends, the place I'd laughed, belonged, worried, studied, learned, fell in love.

My eyes raked the common room as I ambled sleepily down stairs, and a fleeting memory of my first kiss with Ginny flashed in my mind, warm, bright, and pleasnt.

Out the window I could see Hagrid's Hut, so small, so far away, and I smelt his horrible rock cakes, heard the crack of a dragon egg, and remembered Fang's booming bark.

My feet carried me outside, not knowing where I was going, and as I jumped the trick step on the staircase, I got a vision of Neville, sinking knee down.

As I passed the transfiguration classroom, I remembered Ron and my's first lesson, how difficult we found it, and how McGonagall yelled at us. A grin crossed my face.

All these memories, these things I was to leave, took hold in my brain at once. A dizziness came over me. Where would I live? I didn't want to impose on the burrow for too long, and Ginny and I might need time to find a place...

Instead of thinking about it at all, I strolled outside in the early morning, the last few spots of pink and orange from the sunrise fading away. It was peaceful, quiet.

I threw myself down underneath the willow by the lake, remembering the grasp of the grindilow, the sound of screeching mermish.

I lay on the grass for a long time, the dew soaking the back of my shirt for a long time. It was real. I was really leaving Hogwarts. I was really leaving home.

I just closed my eyes, face pointed to the sky. I didn't know how much time had passed before I caught a wiff of a pleasnt, flowery smell, and felt the tickle of hair on my cheek.

"Gin," I murmured, not opening my eyes. She lay on my chest, holding my hand in hers. Our breathing was in perfect rhythm.

She whispered, "What do you think?"

I looked at her. She had a whistful, sad, and curious face that somehow wrapped all into one.

"I don't know. I'm...gonna miss it. A lot."

She smiled.

"Me too."

It was a long time before we moved again.

***

The din of the Great Hall was deafening, everyone talking, laughing, eating, drinking. It was a happy and sad event, the going away feast. Hufflepuff won the house cup, but I honestly didn't care.

Professor McGonagall stood, and the talking ceased. She looked upon us all, her expression hard to read.

"Well, it's the end of another year. Now, I hope you enjoyed yourselves here. As soon as I dismiss you, you may head to the train. Have a good holiday."

There was an instant stamping of feet. Vaguely wondering why her dismissal was so short, I jogged up to her.

"Professor-" our eyes met. She was someone I could trust, a teacher, a mentor, a friend.

"See you later."

She gave me a real, genuine smile, making her eyes light up in a way they hadn't before.

"Take it easy Potter."

I shook her hand, and bumped into Hagrid, who instantly pulled me into a rib-cracking embrace.

"Promise meh you'll write Harry. I'm going ter miss yeh, I'll tell yeh that."

I looked way up at him, and smiled.

"I'll miss you too."

And before I knew it, he was being dragged out the front doors by Ginny and onto the Hogwarts Express.

I took one last look at the castle, the plethora of turrets and towers. I felt an ache in my chest to stay.

"I'm not going home," I thought, not even whispering it under my breath. "Not really."

And as I was settled against Ginny in the compartment, I took one last, sharp intake of breath as we rounded the corner, the castle shielded from view.

So that was really it.

I was really gone.

***

Omg soo GUESS WHAT

MY AMAZING BALLS SISTER THREW A SURPRISE HARRY POTTER BDAY PARTY AND OMG IT WAS THE BEST THINGN EVER OKAY BYE

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.5K 32
How do Harry and his friends cope after the Battle of Hogwarts? What becomes of Teddy Lupin, the orphaned godson of Harry Potter? This is my version...
11.9K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
53.1K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
83.7K 781 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...