XXXTENTACION Imagines

By jahsehsgold

what the title says. ⚠️SMUTS⚠️ More

Don't ignore daddy⚠️
Party time
Party time pt.2
Breakup
Studio🔞
unbelievable🌍
Gamezzzz
Sleepoverrr
youtube video
Another imagine
in the car🤓
idk what i'm doing
fight😓
the teasing
good morning ;)

School trip🌙

22.8K 291 109
By jahsehsgold

Asksk my first imagine don't judge

Y/N pov

"Is everyone here?" My teacher shouted as we sat in the bus.
We were going to a vacation with school,and I was sitting next to my boyfriend,Jahseh Onfroy.

"Omg why did I even say yes to dis?" I heard Stoke said as we started to move.

"Relax,just a week,you've got Jah. You two mfs will find something interesting" I said and laughed. "Sure,ta ha" (idk how to write his laugh sksk).

I put on my earphones cuz Stoke and Jah were talking. I was watching through the window when Jah took off my earphones.

"Dude wtf" I said and looked at him. "I'm fucking horny ma" He said and put his hand on my thigh. Damn this boy always horny. "And what am I supposed to do wit it?" I asked and he smirked. "Just try not to moan,ok?" He asked and I knew where this was going.

He unzipped my shorts and rubbed my already wet pussy.

"You wet for me,huh?" Jah asked and did his ta-ha laugh.

He slowly entered his finger into me and I managed to keep my moans inside. He started to move his finger up and down as I bit my lip to keep it inside.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
Without any warning he entered 2 more fingers inside me. "Shi-it" I managed to say while he was moving them around. It felt like heaven.

He smirked and did a few more moves with his fingers and that made me go crazy.

"Jah I'm 'bouta cumm" I whispered into his ear and released it on his fingers. He licked it all.

"Damn ma,you taste so good" He said and I blushed.

"Round two when we arrive" He said and I chuckled. Damn I love this boi so much.

First imagine,yayy!!
Hope you like it!
Your jahsehsgold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 119 10
let's just say, this ain't no normal "she was my neighbor so I fell in love with her" type X fanfic. started: February 26th, 2020
45.1K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.
3.9K 120 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
76.3K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.