An Alpha's Love

By thelittlecottage

Adeline Woods just moved to Washington from Pennsylvania. She just moved to her new Victorian house but doesn... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
So Sorry This is Not an Update (wish it was)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine

Chapter Eighteen

1.3K 51 6
By thelittlecottage

chapter 18! Yeah! (/^o^)/ so i know you guys didn't see the 1004(angel) by B.A.P don't i'll put it up. the guys are so handsome especially my man Bang Yong Guk, the one who's digging. hehe i hope you enjoy this chapter.

vote

comment

and love it!

-----------------------

Xavier

I was trying to get through Travis to get to my angel. Behind Travis I saw my angel open the box and she took out something. Since her back is facing towards me so I can’t tell what she doing. I got to be able to get through. Travis and I pretty much were wrestling and I finally got through! “Ha, I got through!”

I saw angel immediately put something away inside the box. That’s when I got suspicious of it. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing!” She said nervously. As she tried to hide the package behind her back, but thanks to my werewolf speed, I got the package from her.

“Unicorns poop!” She huffed. She looks so cute when she does that. I looked inside the package and saw a note. I read it.

My love Adeline,

I’m coming for you, do not worry I’m not going to hurt you. I love you too much to be able to hurt. I am not going to say my name for I fear that they’ll hunt me down to separate me from you. I love you since the day I laid my eyes on you. I was fifteen and you were turning ten. You were beautiful and innocent. You’ll know who I am when we meet face to face. I sent you a lovely white rose that resembles your beauty and innocence along with a ring that represents my love towards you. I hope you love me as I love you.

Sincerely,

Your only love

I got really angry and so did my wolf. What is the meaning of this?! I crumbled the paper and ripped the white rose apart.

“No! What are you doing?!” My angel was upset.

“He’s not taking you away from me!” I used my alpha voice and everyone flinched. I saw fear in my angel’s eyes. “Where is the ring?!”

“Where is the damn ring?!” She stood silent again and I noticed she hid her hands behind her back. I immediately grabbed her hands. I got even angrier and my wolf is on the verge to take control to claim what is his. “You put the ring on?!”

She nodded. “I-I tried it on, b-but it w-won’t come o-off.”

I pulled her hand towards the sink, grabbed the liquid soap and poured it on her hand. “Ow, you’re hurting me.”

I manage to take out the ring; I went to the back yard and threw it across. I went back inside and saw Ginger on her arms. “You are going to move with me today!”

“No, I will not!” Ginger hissed at me and my wolf is starting to emerge.

“Yes, you will!”

“That’s enough! You will not yell at my sister like that!” Travis interfered.

“You stay of it!” I grabbed my mate’s arm forcefully. But then Ginger hissed at me and attacked me. And that’s when my wolf, Jason, came out. “Ugh! Stupid cat!” Jason grabbed Ginger’s fur and threw him across the room and hit wall with crack. I heard my mate’s voice with pure devastation and heartbreak.

“GINGER!” She ran towards Ginger, but Jason didn’t want his mate to leave his side. He was going to go after, but Lake, Travis and Joshua stopped me trying to calm me down. “GINGER!” I heard my mate cry in pure sadness and it broke my heart tremendously. “Ginger…”

“YOU FUCKING PUTO!” I saw Valentina yelling at me with a pissed off face and punched me hard causing me to knocked out. Last thing I heard was they were going to take Ginger to animal hospital and then darkness welcomed me.

I woke in my bedroom. What the hell? When did I get here?! I got up and my jaw hurt like a bitch. Why does it hurt?

We were out of control that’s why. Jason spoke and he sounded upset.

‘I can’t remember very well. What did we do?’ Why do I feel like we did something really bad?

Jason sighed. Well, our angel received a package and there was note, a rose, and ring. It was from the man who wants to take her away from us! I growled at that statement. We read the note and the white rose and the ring was for her. We lost control we hurt her and especially…her cat, Ginger.

‘What do you mean, Jason?’

I took over when Ginger attacked us, I grabbed him by the fur and tossed him across the room causing him to hit the wall with a loud…crack. Oh no, no, no. What have we done?

Ginger was taken to the animal hospital and Valentina knocked us out. No human can do that. Unless, you hit the right spot, but Valentina punched us on the right spot to knock us out.

What are we going to do? She’s never going to forgive us!

Her overprotective brothers are not going to let us go near her.

I sighed. I look at the time and it was already 6:30 p.m... Shit! I was out that long since the morning?!

I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.”

“Sweetie, are you okay?” My mother, Jessica, asked as she came in with my father, William. I ran my hands through my hair knowing where this is going.

“You know what you did, right?” My father said sternly.

“Yeah.” I sighed.

“You almost killed your mate’s cat.”

“I’m sorry. I was just so angry that someone would take her away from me. And she was wearing the ring that the bastard gave her!”

“I know, I understand. But she’s human; she still doesn’t understand the whole mate thing. You’ll have to explain to her about the claim and the mating process.” My dad explained and my dad is right. She’s human.

“You might as well stay away from her for a little while. She doesn’t want to see you right now.” My mom said.

“Why?!”

“Well, you went on a rampage and you almost killed her cat. And we talked to her parents. Adeline is totally heartbroken and she doesn’t even want to come out her room.” My mom said.

“What’s so important about that cat?!”  Why does my angel care a lot about Ginger?

“When Adeline was young in a stormy winter, she was going home from her school, she heard a low meow. She followed the sound, until she found a young teen Ginger in the trash cans trying to stay warm. But Ginger was dying from starvation and from severe cold. She tried to take him to the vet, but Ginger had trust issues with humans. She didn’t care if she got scratches all over her, she wanted to save him.” My dad smiled and so did my mom.

“She took him to the vet and they took care of him. She came to visit Ginger everyday regardless what her parents say and took care of him. It took a long time to get Ginger to trust her and they became best friends. She was able to convince her parents to adopt Ginger, since Ginger didn’t like anyone, but her. Where ever she goes in the house, he follows. Anyone who dares to hurt her, he attacks. Her family, Valentina, and she are the only ones he trusted.” My dad chuckled.

“You have to gain his trust, Xavier. But since you injured Ginger it’s going to take a while.” My mom said.

“Oh great. And I need to gain Addy’s trust as well.” I groaned.

It’s going to be a long journey.

Adeline

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I feel like poop. I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Holy unicorns! My eyes are red and puffy. I look horrible! I changed into my skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater. I didn’t feel like dressing up tight now. Since my poor Ginger is really injured. I went down stairs to eat breakfast in which is cereal.

I was quiet the whole time and didn’t even talk. My parents and Travis were really worried about me. They know how important Ginger is to me. We went to school with Valentina and went to my class without saying a word. Through the whole classes before lunch I was quiet and getting eager for school to be over so I can see Ginger.

Lunch started and I waited Valentina outside her classroom for some reason this class comes out a little late.

Hola.” I heard Valentina say softly.

“Hey.”

“How are you feeling?”

“Depressed.” I sighed deeply.

“Hey, Ginger is a tough gato.” She says as she smiles lightly.

“Thanks, Valentina.” I feel a little better with Valentina’s support.

“Adeline?” I heard an all familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Xavier. He looked so broken and his eyes were red and puffy.

“Xavier.” I whispered his name.

“My angel, I-I’m so s-sorry.” He came closer to me.

“No! Stay away from me!” I began to cry and hid behind Valentina. I’m scared of him. What if I get him angry again, will hurt me like the way he hurt Ginger?

“Xavier, I suggest that you should leave. Now.” Valentina said softly, but sternly.

“N-No, please. I need her to b-be with me. I need her beside me. Without her I-I can’t live.” Tears came down his face and I felt guilty, but I couldn’t bring myself to forgive him yet.

“Addy, leave now.” Valentina suggested to me. I nodded my head and I left. I looked back and saw Valentina talking to him trying to calm him down. Xavier fell onto his knees and his hands on his face. I could easily tell that he was crying.

----------------------

so what do you guys think? i hope you enjoyed the video too. until next time my werewolf lovers!

vote

comment

and love B.A.P! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
121K 4.8K 32
#262 in Werewolf (3-20-2017) Aramelle is a sweet down to earth girl. She is a curious cat and loves to explore and go on adventures. Her mother...
4.4K 290 79
Change was what Kristina Monroe wanted the most. A change of scenery. Maybe even going to a different town. But Kristina didn't expect was that her w...
68.4K 1.5K 49
Adeline Wood just wants to graduate and move away from the men that claim to be her family after being in the foster system her whole life. But when...