Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Just the two of us .
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
This is the end for us .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
time flies
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
crying for help
AUTHORS NOTE !
Happiness and pain
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

Family

38 0 0
By AaronObsessedx

*Cameron's POV*

Before we headed home we took at quick stop at the store to buy some stuff for dinner . 'What do you think babe ?' she asks walking down a aisle .

'Everyone liked your chicken and rice last time' I remind her as she nods agreeing 'The chicken is over here common' we payed , got to the car , and drove back home .

'Halloween is next week you know ?' she looks at me 'And ?' I ask confused 'Your taking me trick or treating' she laughs but in a serious way 'Are you serious ?' I chuckle as she nods 'I was thinking we should dress up as a prince and princess' she smiles holding my hand 'I actually like that' I kiss her hand as we turn into the driveway .

'Hey guys , ohh food I see' Matt laughs winking at me 'This isn't for you' Emily laughs walking into the kitchen 'wha- but what why !?' Matt yells pretending to cry 'I'm just kidding Matt' Emily laughs walking over to him 'I'll make you food anytime Espinosa' she smiles as he hugs her . 'Hey cam , I'm going to lake wanna join' Nash asks 'Em , is that okay ?' I ask as she nods eating some almonds 'I love you' I kiss her lips walking out the door .

*Emily's POV*

I actually like the fact of being alone , not like I don't enjoy Cameron's company it's just you can think a bit more . I walk upstairs and close the door going onto Instagram . I scroll through my newsfeed and see Aaron in a new white range rover . I view the comments and read happy birthday posts .

I call Aaron hoping he answers . 'Hello ?' 'Happy birthday Aaron !' I scream 'Em , you know I'm in my room right ?' he laughs as I hang up and run into his room 'Happy birthday!' I laugh jumping onto him 'Thank you' he chuckles 'I like your new car' I wink as he nods 'all mine' he laughs

'I love you Aaron' I smile hugging him 'I love you too' he replies kissing my forehead 'Well I'll make you a birthday dinner , and I have a special announcement to make tonight' I laugh walking out . As I was about to enter Cameron's room I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist 'Babe' I laugh knowing it's Cameron

I turn around shocked by who it was 'Jack what are you doing !' 'what does it look like ?' he asks 'are you high !' I yell 'no why?' I roll my eyes 'I smell it' I fight 'Em , I know you want me' he licks his lips pulling me closer 'Jack leave me alone' I push him off me and slam the door behind me

I lay on the bed rubbing my eyes and thinking about what just happened

My phone buzzed "jack G : ❤️" I lock my phone knowing he can't really like me right . I start to feel tierd and decided maybe a little nap would be good .

*Jack G POV*

Why is she so perfect ? every single aspect of her . I can't help but always stare at her , or think of her . I know there would be a chance of us , I don't know when but I know well have a chance .

Being high didn't change anything about my feelings , everything that happened out their was suppose to . I know it's not right i mean she's dating Cameron one of my best friends , but she's just something else I'll tell ya .

*Camerons POV*

"Thanks again man , I had a good time" I smile patting Nash's shoulder "Good quality time with my brother is all" he smiles "I met this girl" Nash blushes

"Get some ! Just kidding but keep going" I laugh as we keep walking "Her name is Aleena and we met at Taco Bell" he laugh shaking his head "But I have a feeling I'm falling for her bro , what do I do ? I mean you should know"

"Tell her" I reply "Tell her , it's the right thing to do first" "so what I just walk up to her and say I like you?" I shrug "Just tell her you think she's cute" I reply back "I guess it wouldn't hurt thanks bro" Nash smiles "Anytime"

Once we got back to the house , I walked upstairs to find Emily . When I went into our room , she was fast asleep on the bed . I quietly walk back out allowing her to rest .

I go downstairs and sit with Taylor and Dylan on the couch . "What's up" I ask "Nothing much , just stalking people I guess" Taylor laughed "Damn Aaron got a nice car" Dylan yelled "I know right its one nice car" I reply . We talked about what where we were going for our tours and watched a bit of TV .

"Hey" Emily cuddles up next to me "Hey , you feeling okay?" I ask holding her close "Yeah i was just tierd" she smiled I stare at Emily which makes me seem like a creep "Your beautiful you know ? and I mean it" I tell her as she faces me "I love you , a lot" she kisses my lips letting our kiss be sweet and great .

"Wanna help me cook ?" she asks an I nod getting up with her . I look at her and notice she's wearing my sweats , and my shirt but im not complaing because she looked cute . "I like your sweats babe" I laugh as she winks

"Will you cut the tomatoes ?" she asks cutting up the chicken . I nod and began cutting little cubes and putting them into a bowl . "These little things , mean the world to me" I smile as she turns around "I can't wait till we'll be doing this everyday" she replys and I smile .

After we were all done Emily put it into the oven and we started cleaning up . I grab Emily and throw her over my shoulder and run upstairs . I lightly throw her onto the bed and start to tickle her . I place tons of little kisses down on her face and lay on her stomach "hey there little one" I smile as she plays with my hair "I love you and mommy a lot" I smile kissing her stomach . After a while Emily sits up and says "we should go check the chicken" she laughs as we walk down .

"Babe it's ready , wanna call the boys?" I nod running upstairs and telling the guys . Once were all downstairs Emily starts to set the table and getting the drinks .

"It smells delic" Aaron says grinning "Just for the birthday boy" Emily laughs . Once we all sat down we all did a family prayer and Nash led us

"Dear Lord,

Thank you for setting this food on our table for us . Thank you for all you've done , for us all . were all so thankful for you keeping us healthy and strong . Amen"

"Amen" we all repeat as we began to dig in . Emily stands up and takes her phone out capturing the priceless moment . Everyone was fighting for the pan of chicken and then the rice .

"Oh gawd" Matt says stuffing his mouth "Like it ?" Emily asks wiping his mouth with a napkin and serving herself . "So when do you go back ?" Carter asks "2 days" she groans . "That sucks" Jack G says looking em straight in the eye smirking but I ignored it .

After a while of talking and stuffing our tummies , Emily and I stand up . "We got something to say" Emily nervously says all the guys drag there attention to us and it becomes dead silent . "okay ?" Taylor says .

"Were pregnant" Emily laughs as I nod proudly . Shawn seemed to be the one most thrown back "Oh gosh ! my best friends is having a baby" he laughs hugging us "Congrats guys" we thank him and let the the other guys hug us and congrat us .

Jack G seemed paranoid about it but he still congratulated us . Was there something between these two ? I let it aside and enjoyed this moment kissing Emily's cheek . All the guys cleaned up there place and emily started to wash the dishes . I was walking over to help but saw Shawn already healping out .

I walk outside and decided I should call my mom . The phone rings and i stand on the step waiting for a pickup . "hello ?" "hey mom" I smile enjoying hearing her voice .

"how's my Cameron doing ?" she asks "I'm doing good actually , how are you ?" "I've been good super busy though , but Sierra is always helping out" "I wish I could be there mom , with you all" I sadly say "I wish you were here too , but we got our own lives to work . Ill try to visit soon" she replys

"Mom ?" "Yes ?" i nervously swallow the saliva gathering in mouth and fake a deep breath "Me and Emily , are having a baby" I say and only hear a grasp and my mom yelling for my dad "Cameron I'm so happy for you two ! you guys are truly ready for this" she shrieks "Thank you mom , I'll take her to visit you guys soon" I smile we talk for what seems like hours but I'm not complaining .

"Hey mom , I'm ganna go . I really loved talking to you . I love you guys and I'll see you soon" "I love you too Cameron , tell Emily and the boys hi for me" "I will , bye mom" "bye cam" the line goes dead and I go back inside .

The guys are all gathered on the couch and Emily was making popcorn "Movie night ?" I ask as she turns around "Yep , it was matts idea" she replys kissing my lips "I love you" she says half way throughout the kiss "I love you baby" the microwave starts to beep and Emily dumps the bags into seperate bowls . she pulls me along holding the bowls .

I lay on the edge of the couch and Emily lays infront of me . We end the night watching "21st jump street" and "Identity Theft" . I enjoyed being able to be with emily and the boys all together .

GUYS OKAY IM SUPER SORRY I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! SCHOOLS BEEN BUSY AND I TRY TO MAKE TIME BUT ILL TRY TO START UPDATING REGULARLY!!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
293K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
109K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 86.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...