What A Drag... || Shikamaru x...

De 101_classified

BOOK 1 !! Will begin undergoing editing in July !! Shikamaru of the Nara clan, one of the children learning t... Mais

Authors Note
||prologue||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
Explanations
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71||
||72||
||73||
||74||
||75||
||76||
||77||
||78||
||79||
||80||
||81||
||83||
||84||
||85||
||86||
||87||
||88||
||89||
||90||
||91||
||92||
||93||
||94||
||95||
||96||
||97||
||98||
||99||
||100||
||101||
||102||
||Epilogue||

||82||

8.9K 316 255
De 101_classified

"So Tsunade is in a coma and we have to deal with Danzo as our stand in Hokage?" I asked bitterly. Shikamaru wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"He can't do anything to us, don't worry," he tried to console me from the stress I'm getting from the matter.

"You're not one of the jounin who have to literally give out all his jokes of orders," I hissed at Shikamaru who just kissed the top of my head before standing up.

We were currently sat on the wall (which oddly was still perfectly fine) and just watching over the tents and the carpenters who were called to help. My family hadn't arrived yet but I'm sure they'd be here soon.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. Soon enough Danzo will get a lot of hate and the elders will be forced to change the Hokage," Shikamaru told me, stretching his hand out for me to take. I sighed and took it, he pulled me up to my feet and I dusted myself down.

"Y/n!!" I heard a small voice call me and looked down to see Zak running towards the gate. I instantly smiled and jumped down to the outside of the village and met the little boy halfway and scooped him up into a hug.

"Hey little man!" I greeted my little cousin as Xander and Zyra joined us. My uncle and aunt and the rest of the l/n clan were walking behind them.

"Hello y/n, good to see you again," Zyra greeted me, I nodded at her and lead everyone into the village. The people within looked at us curiously but didn't question it.

"What the hell! There isn't even a village to fix!" Xander shouted, pushing to the front to see the barren land of the leaf village.

"Oi, quieten down you idiot," Zethran walked out of a tent with a girl at his side. He looked annoyed but happy at the same time.

"Ah Ze," Sora walked over to my cousin and forced him to hug him before turning to me, "let's see Tsunade then."

I glared at the floor and Shikamaru appeared next to me and stole my hand into his own and gave me a supportive squeeze.

"Tsunade is in a coma," I told them. They all gasped.

"No way, that brat is too strong to be out of count," one of the older men stepped forward and got close to me, poking my forehead like I was lying. I frowned.

"Listen here, David, I wouldn't lie about my godmother being in a long nap, would I? So don't you go poking my forehead," I said to him, poking his forehead which earned me a laugh from the whole group of l/n's including him.

"Well who's the stand in Hokage then?" Sora asked, putting his hand on David's shoulder and looking at me with a smile.

"That would be me," Danzo's voice echoed around us and I bit my tongue to hold back my snarky reply.

"Yeah, it's Danzo," I replied, I felt a glare and then someone hit the back of my head, "my bad. Looooord Danzo."

I glared at the anbu from the foundation who was getting ready to hit me again but Shikamaru just grabbed him and gave him a warning.

"Stop it," Danzo said loudly, all the attention was now on us as he focused his attention onto the l/n group in front of him, "why're you here?"

"Because we're here to help rebuild," Sora replied bitterly. Glad to know I'm not the only one who dislikes him.

"We don't need help from the likes of you," Danzo replied.

"The likes of who?" I growled at him with a pretty hostile glare. He just glared back.

"The likes of the l/n clan," he replied bluntly.

Mina took Zak from my arms as I took a step forward.

"Why you-- my clan is a high power clan who is highly respected by the people in this village. Give yourself a reality check please. You're the kind of person we don't need," i spat at him, before I could say anything else Xander was covering my mouth and holding me back.

"You don't know how to hold your tongue any time that we meet," Danzo glared at me.

"Excuse me but please refrain from insulting my niece," Sora steps forward, "and as for the help, you'll be glad to know you're getting it no matter what because we, the l/n clan belong to this village."

"Says who?" Danzo asked.

"Says Lady Hokage, Tsunade," Sora replied, the two men were glaring at each other, "not long ago Tsunade and I made an agreement that the l/n clan will move back into our land here and become assets of the village."

"Well consider that agreement terminated," Danzo cut him off, "as you can see, you l/n do not have any land here."

I was released and took a step forward before walking towards him, faster and faster every step I took. I reached him and grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my level.

"Look into my eyes and say that again, scum," I whispered to him lowly. He looked at my eyes, his widened and then he avoided eye contact. I let him go and turned to step away.

"Just as I thought--" I glared at him before returning to my place I was previously and looking at him, "the l/n clan are a clan of the leaf village no matter how much you want to deny it. They always have been and always will be. They came to repair the village and move back, that is what they will do. Personally as a member of the village, I will never accept you as my Hokage. Lord Sarutobi was my Hokage and Tsunade is my Hokage, that will not change."

I watched as he turned with a 'tch' and before he walked away to wherever he came from he said:

"Just watch, I'll find a way to get you all kicked out of here. And you y/n, better watch your back because I won't let you get away with that."

Then he was gone.

I turned and clapped my hands together.

"Alright, members of the l/n clan, get yourselves acquainted with the carpenters and the villagers of the leaf because you'll be spending a lot of time with them," I announced proudly to have my people back where they should be, "I'll have people get you tents put up and you'll start work tomorrow morning. For now rest, who knows how long you've been walking?"

"Spoken like a true leader," Aaron sent me a knowing look, "and as the head of our clan when we do move back here, you have to be ready to lead."

I looked at him confused.

"Head?" I repeated, I felt someone's hand on my head. Looking up I see it's Hyousuke.

"When the last head of the clan, your father, died you instantly became the next head," he told me. He let the words sink in before I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to my level.

"This is too much responsibility. First I become a chunin, then I become a guardian, then I'm a jounin now I'm the head of a whole freaking family?!" I denied the whole idea, "that's just mad."

He just laughed and took his hand back before straightening up.

"Nope you're definitely responsible enough to take this role," he tells me, "and I'm sure this is just another step towards you becoming a great kunoichi."

"That's just absolutely mad," I muttered before looking at my family to see them giving me an amused expression, "can I give someone the role?"

This time it was Neji hitting me.

"No you can't," he said bluntly, "to be born as the next heiress of the clan instantly gave you the responsibility. Then your father died and the role became yours. You must preform your job and look after your family as the Head."

"Should I run for Hokage next?" I asked sarcastically.

"You'd definitely be an upgrade from Danzo," Choji said, "you should do it."

"That was sarcasm! Sar-ca-sm. Please read the situation!" I was shouting now, "man I'm going to nap. I am exhausted."

Everyone laughed as I turned around and started walking away.

Head of the house, huh?

That's a big role to take on.

Also when the hell did they decide to move back here?

He was so damn serious about it so it definitely wasn't just an act.

Oh man my brain hurts. Too much information for one day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.3K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
11.2K 444 18
Imiko - cursed child. Y/n is the cursed child, banished from his would be home by the elders of his mother's people. Hidden amongst humans, the boy i...
574K 17.6K 35
Shikamaru's elder sister, Y/n Nara, disappeared at age 16. As a known friend to Itachi, her whereabouts become a concern for the Leaf Village. Y/n ha...
597K 19K 141
Shikarei is the eldest of two children of Shikaku Nara and Yoshino Nara. She grows to become quite the famous ninja, but she always sticks by her fam...