Betrayed (completed)

By AshleyMari5

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 Madeline
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 26

250 7 0
By AshleyMari5

After Raphael gave me one last look he and Ares left me alone.

Laying on my bed I can feel myself becoming wet, for some reason.

I start to remember when Ares would take me. My door cracks open. There is Ares standing. his naked chest gleaming with the candle light hitting it.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" I stand up. He looks at me up and down. I look down and notice I don't have a dress on. When did that happen?

"I just came to check up on you." I can see his eyes darkening with lust. He walks towards me.

He stands very close to me. He grabs my face and leans down to kiss me. Our kiss started out soft and sweet, but then it became rough and needy.

I lift my leg on to his hip feeling his erection. He than grabs me and lays us down on the bed. Him under me. I guess he wants me to ride him. I lean down and kiss him, I kiss his neck and his shoulder. I keep going down. Kissing his abs.

I grab his cock in my hands and start to feel all of his length. I surprise him when I lick him. I take him in my mouth. His grunts making me wet.

I put my hand on the bottom of his cock while my mouth has his head. I start to pump with my mouth. His hands grabbing my hair.

I can hear him moaning. I keep going and going. He then grabs my head and takes over. Making me go faster sometimes even hitting the back of my throat.

I lift my head breathing hard. I start to pump him with my hand. He than grabs my hand and pulls me up centering me on his erection and pushing me down. I moan loud. Feeling the greatness of his.

I start to move loving the feeling. It's been so long. I start to go up and down. Bouncing. He smacks my ass, holds me still and start to hit me hard and fast. I can feel myself cumming.

He pulls me off him spins me around. Puts me on my hands and knees and enters me really hard. I scream at the pleasure.

He starts to go fast and hard.

"You like that don't you?" Oh I do. Wait what's going on with his voice.

I try to look back at him. He slams really hard into me. He leans down getting closer to me. His weight pressing down on me.

I fall on the bed with him still in me. He slows down, pumping in me gently. He starts to kiss my back. His blonde hair falling on the side.

Wait.

Blonde hair?

Since when does Ares have blonde hair?

Oh my God! This is not Ares!

This is Raphael.

"Raphael?" I scream.

He moans in my ear. I try to get him of me. How can this be?

Is this a dream? How the fuck?

Trying to get him off me, he grabs my hands and holds on to them with his weight. He starts to move in different ways. I try not to show any emotion on how I love it.

He slams one more time, I feel his member pulsing inside me. He colapses on top of me. I can't breath. I try to shake him off me, but he is too heavy.

My powers won't work. I can't breath.

I can't move.

I need help!

Why can't I scream.

I am gonna die. I try to move again but it's no use.

"You are much better than Madeline."

Nicholas.

I finally scream. I am able to move, Raphael or Nicholas are nowhere to be seen.

My clothes are on.

It was all a dream. Just a dream.

I scream again when my door is bursted open. Jade is half naked with a sword on her hand.

"Your majesty! We heard you scream!" She scans the whole room, looking for any threats.

"Sorry it was just a nightmare." I assure Jade.

She lowers her sword and fixes her dress.

"Would you like me to stay with..." before she finishes her sentence Ares bursts into the room.

"What's going on?" He runs over towards me and checks me for injuries.

"Nothing I just had a nightmare." Ares than picks me up and holds me to his chest. I can feel his heart beat going fast.

I feel safe and secure in his arms.

I never saw when Jade left the room. I hold on to Ares. His strong arms holding me tight.

"Was it that bad?" Ares asks me.

I don't want to tell him my dream. I don't think is a good idea.

He wipes away a tear I didn't know I shed. When did I start crying.

Ares tries to kiss me but I deny him again. I am not ready after that nightmare.

"Danny I have apologized to you. How long are you gonna make me suffer?"

If I kiss him I know that I'll freak out and remember the dream.

"I am sorry, I am still a bit shaken up. About everything and including the dream I just had."

"Danny I really need you." I can tell he is suffering. I want to but I am scared. I don't want the dream to come true. I am terrified. This was Raphael's doing somehow. I know it, but how? And how did Nicholas show up?

I don't know I can't control my dreams, but as far as I know. Jade told me devils and angels can enter dreams. So I know Raphael entered mines.

But Nicholas is dead. Unless Raphael is messing with me.

"Danny?" Ares takes me from my thoughts.

I kiss him. I try not to think about my dream as I let Ares make love to me. I try to do things opposite of the dream.

Ares takes my mind away showing me the love he has for me.

Maybe I should forgive him. It was all Nicholas plan.

Maybe I should let him back into my life.

I do love him. No matter how much I try to hate him I can't. He is someone I have come to love, even after when he raped me. I started to love him. The way he appreciated and supported my powers.

Even when he let me change the rules. He has always have my back. He is the king of the hell. Ruler of the underworld. Yet he has let me rule. Without hesitation, he has let me take control of things. Maybe he is tired or maybe not, but actions speak louder than words.

Yes he betrayed me, but he has proven to me how sorry he is. We almost had child.

So why am I holding back.

Am I scared?

Yes, of coarse. I don't want to get hurt again, yet it wasn't his fault.

I just have to maybe give him a chance.

"What are you thinking about, you have been really quite." I was laying on top of Ares. Feeling his heartbeat against me. It is really relaxing.

I stare at his beautiful face. His piercing blue eyes staring back at me.

I get up and move closer to his face. I lean down and kiss him. His arms wrapping around me. Holding me close to his body.

His kisses have always given me goosebumps. I finish the kiss and stare back at him.

"I was thinking about you, and me." He raises his eyebrow. "I want to give us another try."

His smile makes him look soft and gentle not mean and dangerous.

We both laugh and kiss. Spending the whole night making love.

Yet I was feeling like we were being watched.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
33 6 7
"Go die!!" Grace said with a broken expression."How can I die My lovely flower" He cupped and creased her cheeks "If I die I'll go to hell or who kno...
81 6 9
Please don't criticize me!! There will be my own personal characters. There will be dimensional travelling. " What do you mean? I am nothing more...
75 0 11
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...