Getting Married While Drunk!

By cheyenne16

After a wild night of dancing, drinking, hooking up, and reckless behavior. The next day Tues wakes up in a m... More

Ch:2 Dine n' Dash
Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out
Ch:4 A Little Devil Just Like Me
Ch:5 Dinner with the In-laws
Ch:6 Infinity On High
Ch:7 An Unforgettable Party
Ch:8 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops
Ch:10 Good Morning Revival
Ch:11 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch:12 Move Along
Chapter 13: The Carnival
Ch:14 Tell All Your Friends
Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16: Brand New Eyes
Chapter 17: My Stupid Job
Chapter 18: A tricky Bet
Chapter 19: His Ex- Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours
Chapter 21: A trip to the Hospital
Chapter 22: The Bowling Ally
Chapter 23: Food Fight!
Chapter 24: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace
Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 26: Only by the Night
Chapter 27: Good & Bad News
Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1
Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2
Chapter 29: A Thousand Miles
Ch:30 Dear Agony
Chapter 31: Can't stop, won't stop
Chapter 32: Secrets are Reveal
Chapter 33: Black Out!
Chapter 34: Just Breathe
Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless
Chapter 36: Green with Envy
Chapter 37: New Surrender
Chapter 38: Over the Edge
Chapter 39: All the things I Regretted
Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm
Chapter 41: Dreaming Out Loud
Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life
Chapter 43: What Ever Happened?
Chapter 44: Famous Last Words
Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:2
Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall
Chapter 48: Waiting for your Letter
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:1
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:2
Chapter 50: Need You Now
Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1
Chapter 51: Guess who's back? Part:2
Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie

16.5K 83 2
By cheyenne16

I woke up when the sunlight from the window was glimmering in my eyes. I groan slightly and scooted my body into the opposite direction where the sun couldn't reach me. I heard a faint beating noise coming from my pillow and I found it kinda soothing.

I cuddle into my pillow and sigh in content. Wait a second... pillows don't make noises. I open my eyes and saw a stranger sleeping next to me.

I must be dreaming right? I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating but then I saw a tacky wedding ring on my finger.

Oh my gosh! I got hitched last night to this dude. Speaking of last night I can't remember shit! It's all just one big sloppy blur. I must've really been pissed drunk yesterday if I got married to some stranger and ended up the next morning in a motel room.

Wait... If I got married, did I have sex?! I quickly lifted up the covers and saw that we both had our clothes on. Phew... that was a close one!

Now I don't have to worry about if we used a condom or not. I glanced back at the sleeping guy next to me and he kinda looked familiar.

He was about 6'5, had brown chestnut hair, and was a bit muscular. He was cute but eh not really my type of guy I would go for. Oh wait... I think I saw him in school before! But what was his name? David? No it was Mike! Nah that wasn't it. I think it started with a M but I have no clue what it is.

He started to shift his body and I pretended to be asleep. I wonder how he's gonna take the news that's we're married. I peak and saw the guy yawning.

I don't think he notice me lying next to him so I pretended to turn into a better sleeping position. The caught his attention because he yelled "What the hell?!"

I think my head is about to explode violently like a volcano right now. "Can you stop fucking yelling" I whispered. Ugh... I need a aspirin right now to cure this killer hangover.

"How did I get here? and why are you sleeping next to me?" he inquired. Aww he looks like a lost puppy right now. I giggled at him and he looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Because you look like a lost puppy" I said honestly.

He looked at me strangely and said honestly "You're weird."

"I'll take that as a complement" I said grinning.

He roll his eyes at me and asked "So are you gonna answer any of my question?"

"Sorry .. no can do pudding pop" I said honestly.

"Don't call me pudding pop" he said annoyed.

"Aww why not? After all we're married" I said pouting.

He looked at me wide eyed and said surprised "We're what?!?"

"We're married! You know as husband and wife united together" I said obviously but he interrupted me and said irritated "I know the definition of what a marriage is! I was talking about how did we get married?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I was drunk last night" I said truthfully.

"I can't believe we got married while drunk!" he mumble to himself.

"Geez you need to calm down" I said honestly.

He glared at me and said aggressively "I'll calm down when I don't have to see your face again."

"Whoa harsh much? And it's not my fault we're married" I said calmly.

"Yes it is!" he blamed me.

"I'm not the one that agreed to marry me yesterday" I pointed out.

He crossed his arms and said "Ugh whatever!" I roll my eyes at him and got out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"To take a shower... unless you wanna join me" I said playfully.

He ignores what I just said and said obviously "Hello are you forgetting we need to do something about this!"

I smirked at him and said playfully "Oh I know why your mood is so sour! We didn't have our honeymoon yet."

He looked at me wide eyed and said confused "What on earth are you talking about?!"

I walked over to him with a seductive smile on my face and whispered "Don't act naïve. I know you want me."

"Uh no... I don't! And I have a girlfriend" he told me.

"Oh well aren't you gonna break up with her?" I inquired.

"And why would I do that?" he asked.

"Because you're married to me now" I said obviously.

"Are you crazy? I would never choose to be married to you. This is all a big mistake!" he said annoyed.

I hug him and said "Oh you don't mean that."

"Yes I do and get off of me" he said irritated.

"Nah... I don't feel like letting go" I said grinning.

"Get Off" he yelled.

I let go of him and winced slightly since I still had a major hang over. His face was bright red and he looked very pissed off. "Wow your face is red as a fire truck" I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes and turn his back on me. I chuckle at him and said honestly "Oh come on! I was just joking around. You need to chillax."

"How can I relax when I'm married to a crazy strange" he said irritated.

"First of all you need to control your anger because your face is lighting up like a Christmas tree again" I said chuckling.

He roll his eyes at me and said "Not funny! What are we gonna do?" I look at him obviously and he raise his eyebrow at me.

"Duh we get a divorce" I told him. He sigh but nods his head in agreement.

"I'll give you a lift back to your house" I offered.

He shrugged his shoulders and didn't argue with me. We left the motel and went to the parking lot. He followed behind me as I search for my baby. When I found her, he had a shock expression on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 2.4K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
905K 80.7K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
704K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!