The Mafias Sex Contract

By renasbooks

BOOK 1 •°•Mature contents!•°• (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) A Sex contract was written by The Mafia Nikolai, and was... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
Authors note
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
squeal
book 2
New book

chapter 42

64.4K 1.7K 102
By renasbooks

2 weeks

I woke up when I heard the sound of babies crying. My eyes flutter opened and I look over at Nikolai who had his and wrapped around my waist. I slowly removed his hands and got up. I left the room and went into the nursery where both the boys slept.

"Hey" I whispered then picked Logan up he snuggled into my chest and I smiled and walked over to my rocking chair. I sat down and look at Logan who was looking up at me, I gently brushed his hair and he yawned.

"Are you tired" I mumbled while rocking him and his eyes slowly began to close. When he was finally asleep I stood up and placed him back into the crib. I look over at Lorenzo and he was peacefully asleep. I left the nursery and went back to our room, I look at the time and saw that it was 5 am in the morning. I sighed then sat down on the bed.

"Gattino" I heard Nikolai whispered and I look down at him, I laid down on the bed and he pulled me closer to him. I nuzzle my head into his neck and took a deep breath then closed my eyes.
•••••••••••••••••

My eyes fluttered open and I turned on my side then snuggled into my pillow. I yawned then stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth then washed my face. I quickly freshen up then came out of the bathroom. I walked over to the closet and took out one of Nikolai's shirt and a matching bra and pantie. I quickly put them on and walked over to the bed.

A knock sounded on the door and I told the person they could come. I felt two pair of hands wrapped around my waist and I jumped and turned around.

"Nick, why did you knock?" I asked and he pecked my lip.

"What if it were someone else, I don't want them to see you like this hmm" he hummed and I giggled. "I made something for you now close your eyes" he whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes. He placed his hands over my eyes and he told me to turn around. I turned around and he removed his hand from my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I gasped.

"Did you make this" I whispered and he nodded I cocked one eyebrow not believing what he said and he chuckled.

"Not because I'm the mafia doesn't mean I can't do romantic stuff he mumbled and I pulled him close and kissed him on his lips. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I moaned as we fought for dominance. He bit and sucked on my lip then pulled it with his teeth. I pulled away and blushed.

"I love you so much" I whispered then pecked his lips one last time. He was about to say I love you too when the babies started crying.

"I'll go get them," he said and I nodded. I sat down on the bed and waited for him to come because I wanted to share it with him. The door opened and Nikolai came in with both the boys in his arms and I had to smile. He walked over me and gave me Lorenzo then he sat down beside me.

"You must be hungry" I cooed as he stared at me, I pulled my shirt up and brushed my nipple against his lip and he began to suck, I look over at Nikolai who was giving logan kisses on his cheeks.

"papà ti Adora" he whispered then kissed both his cheek. I look back down on Lorenzo who had a serious look on his face.
(Daddy loves you)

"Why are you so serious," I said then laughed.

"Just like papà" nick mumbled and I shook my head. Logan started wailing around and seems to me that he was hungry.

"non piangere Figlio" Nikolai cooed. When Lorenzo was finished I gave him to Nikolai so that he could burp him.
(Don't cry, son)

I took Logan from Nikolai and breastfeed him. Something came to mind and I wondered if Nikolai was going to agree. I looked over at him and bit my lip.

"Nikolai" I called and he looked over at me. "Hmmm," he hummed showing me that he was listening.

"Can we go to the park today?" I asked and he looked at me as if I was crazy then shook his head.

"No" he sternly said and I groaned.

"Please Nikolai we never go anywhere," I said and he sighed. "We are always cooped up at home doing nothing, I want to go to the park with the boys whether you are coming or not and I'm taking Isabella with me too" I demand.

"Okay but I'm coming with you," he said and I smiled and thanked him.
••••••••••••••••••••

NIKOLAI POV

After we ate our breakfast and got dress, we head out to the car. I never wanted to go to the park, I would rather stay home and do some office work but since Serena insisted, I had to go because I knew how demanding and stubborn headed. I placed both the babies and Isabella into their car seat.

"Niko where are we go in," Bella asked as I got into the car.

"We are going to the park baby girl," I said and I could see the amusement in her eyes, I chuckled then started the car. When we got to the park I placed the twins in the stroller and Serena held on to Bella's hand. I walked over to the bench and sat down.

"You guys go ahead I'll be here with the twins" I mumbled and Serena nodded and walked over to the swings with Bella. I just watched her as she played with Bella. I smelled something and I looked down at the boys and Logan smiled.

"Nope I can't do it," I said then called Serena and she came over with Bella in her arms.

"They have a stinking diaper and I ain't changing it," I said and she rolled her eyes and sat on the bench. Bella walks towards me and I pulled her up so that she was sitting on my lap.

"Baby has a stinky diaper," she said while covering her nose and I chuckled. Serena started cleaning Logan and I just couldn't watch it, was so gross so I turned my head.

"Just so you know, you're going change the babies diaper when they poop the next time," Serena said and I couldn't imagine it, there was no way that I'm going to change the babies diaper.

When Serena finished changing the diapers she laid them back into the stroller. Bella started playing the babies so I came closer to Serena and kissed her cheek she looks up and rolled her eyes.

"Are you angry?" I asked and she said no then gave me a small smile.

"Niko can we buy iwe cweam" Bella asked and I nodded.

"Let's go then, it was getting dark anyway," I said and Serena stood up and walked over to the boys, I followed behind her as she walked over to the car and placed both boys in their car seat.

"Come Bella let's put you in your seat," she said and Bella wiggled out of my hold and walked over to Serena. I walked over to the driver seat. Everyone was now settled so I drove to the ice cream place. Serena sat there while staring out the window and I wondered what she was thinking about but I said nothing instead I placed my hand over hers and she looked up at me then gave me a half-smile.

"Is everything okay?" I asked while trying to keep my focus on the road.

"Yeah" she whispered but I knew that wasn't true. We were finally here but Isabella and the twins were asleep so I told Serena that I'll go and get us ice cream but she shook her head.

"No I'll go you stay here with the boys," she said and I said ok. Even though I never wanted her to go by herself because I didn't trust anyone; I'm sure she was it was just an ice cream place what could possibly happen.

A few minutes later she came back with two tubs of ice cream I took them from her and placed them down. Finally, we were home I was tired and I wanted to sleep we spent the whole day at the park and it was kinda fun.

I walked into the house with Bella in my arms and into the kitchen with the tub of ice cream. I placed them into the fridge then walked up the stairs to Bella's room I placed her down in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Princess" I whispered then left. I went back downstairs to get the boys when I heard talking in the living room and I was very confused so I walked into the living room and saw that Serena was talking to someone.

"What's going on?" I asked and she turned towards me.

"Hello Nikolai"
••••••••••••••••••••
Who do you guys think is it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 34.8K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
11.7M 294K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...
28.7K 745 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
29.9K 323 36
Venus life was full of fucked up shit from her being raped to being abused and alcohol abuse she had nothing left ......until she was kidnapped by an...