A Different Kind of God

بواسطة RenikArkanum421

Ending the Fourth and Final Shinobi war at the cost of his family. instead of dying he get sucked through a d... المزيد

Sage of the New World
the Gathering & True Fear
Damn! Perverts
Kuoh
The Rabbit v The Phoenix
The Exorcists & The Fallen
Meeting the Crow
Reflections
The Meeting
A Different Kind Of God
Aftermath
Yokai and the Valkyrie
The Juubi no Yokai
No Greater Love
Unexpectation
How To Save a Life
Blow Me Away
Closure
Action & Consequence
Breathing New Life
One Wedding & A Reunion
A Terrible Discovery
Of Blood and Thunder
Kiss My Ashes [Omake]
The Fall of Angels
The Way Of All Flesh
Caliber of the Soul

Life Finds Away

28.2K 262 250
بواسطة RenikArkanum421

He had expected to die, closing his eyes as his world went blank but what he didn't except was to wake up were he was. Opening his eyes he saw space and time, then he heard breathing behind him he turned too see two dragons glaring at each other.

"Hello?" he asked.

The dragons did nothing as they prepared to attack each other, but the traveler was not in the mood for this, having just lost everyone he loved. Safe to say he was not happy so summoning his bloodlust he intervened.

Kicking the Red Dragon in the face he then threw a vicious punch at the Purple Dragon in the head sending the both careening in opposite sides of the gap.

The man who had bright long blond hair, with red tips and with short sides and back, his eyes were white with purple circles and red iris.

He had on a blue muscle shirt and face mask and pants, and black boots, with a green battle vest and his sleeveless white battle coat with orange flames and the kanji for Ten Tails in red.

He stood their annoyed, angry and wanting to die to be with his family but for some reason he is stuck here and can't die.

His thoughts were broken out when the Dragons came back both looking at him with intent to kill.

"Who dares interrupt my fight with this purple slut," the red one bellows.

"Slut, how dare you! You're the brainless oaf here," the purple one screeched.

"Look i don't care, all i want to know is were here is and how i can leave," he asked them.

The pair looked at him and curious as too why he was here.

He looked at both and instead of talking about he showed them his life from his birth to his death and for some reason, it struck a nerve with both, even though they had never responded with humans it stirred something inside them both.

The Purple Dragon began to tear seeing his children while the Red Dragon bow his head.

It was like they were hit by a black hole nothing had prepared them for this.

The man nodded to them and with with speaking had a silent conversation with their eyes, the pair nodded and looked their right as the man did seeing a tear open up he nodded to them both.

"I think you two should go for a second chance, being alone doesn't help anything, love is the best thing to have if you open up your heart and let it in, be at peace my friends and should you need anything you know were to find me," he said walking away into the tear.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Grayfia Lucifuge-Gremory wife of Sirzechs Lucifer and strongest Queen of the Underworld was due to give birth to their first child, a little girl name Millica Gremory, with in the next few days. The house was in a frenzy as the maids got to work prepping a room for the birthing, while the four great Satan's had a meeting, decided to hold it at the house, as Sirzechs didn't want leave his beloved wife's side even though her younger sister was their with her.

Zeoticus had received word his daughter Rias was staying over at Sona's so that was one worry he let go of, while he had everything ready for his first grandbaby.

Venelana was with Grayfia and Athea her younger sister sitting in the main room with some sweets and tea, he baby bump showing underneath a beautiful dark blue and white maternity dress.

"Are you excited, my dear!" Venelana asked her daughter in law.

She smiled and nodded rubbing her belly, "excited and scared, having raised children...never birthed one before," she said making the other two chuckle.

"Don't worry, you'll do great sweety!" the older women said.

Athea nodded while munching on snacks, when the door opened up and the four maou came in.

"Greeting everyone, "Sirzech said making his way to his wife kissing her head.

"Hello my son, anything new!" Venelana asked him.

"Yes we have been getting reports of rogue devils at a higher rate, more troubling is Azazel's spies have found both devil and fallen in groups together but the end purpose is still a mystery," he explained.

He calmed their worries and they all spent the time talking and catching up.

"So Grayfia-tan you ready to have the baby Serafall said excitedly sitting on. opposite side of her.

She nodded when all the sudden she grunted making everyone tense as both Athea and Serafall shoot up.

"Are you alright?" the pair asked concerned.

She took a breath, "yes the baby just kicked is all, nothing to worry about," she said with a smiled her face gently glowing.

Night had soon come and Grayfia went to bed early as she was tired and the others went for dinner. The house was now quite but if you paid attention you could hear one the bedroom windows open from the outside.

A group of Devils and Fallen Angels who are want to restart the war snuck into the room of one Grayfia Lucifuge-Gremory, they had surrounded her on orders from the higher up and stuck a sleeping agent inside a needle in her skin, she woke up with a start looking around to see enemies she tried to scream but the clamped her mouth and soon she felt dizzy and tired and passed out, picking her quietly, they began piling out of the window when a maid came in to check on her she opened the door to see them holding her lady and she screamed running out of the room, making the invaders double time.

The other enjoying dinner heard the scream and went to investigate.

They met the maid in the hallway she was crying and looked scared.

"Sirzechs-sama, people in black cloaks having take Grayfia-sama," she yelled out near hysterically.

The party froze as five different bloodlust could now be felt, the maou and Athea went red, the hunt was on.

Making to the outside several members stayed behind to grant passage so they could get their target to her destination, for she would be the sacrifice to re kick start the war.

Making it into the deepest part of the woods they met their higher ups.

"Did you get her?" one asked gruffly.

"Yes, now we can begin," another said.

They place the pregnant head maid on an alter of both Devil and Fallen Angel design, as she slowly began to wake up only find her hands and feet bound she went wide eyed as she looked around to see cloaked figures.

Gritting her teeth as angry tears appeared on her frightened face. "What do you want with me," she said trying to keep her calm to not only not upset the baby but also too not induce labor just yet.

"Why we are the Order or the Draco, we serve the original maou not the fakes, with your death war will begin again only the new maou will fall," one make said as they all took off their hood showing men and women Devil and Fallen descent.

She went wide eyed and began shaking, people she thought she was friends and allies with were here wanting her death.

"No, please don't hurt my baby, please," she begged for her baby's life.

One looked at her before back handing her in the face causing a black eye and a split lips she grunted in pain.

"Keep quite you whore, your baby dies and we keep you as breeding stock, war will come and your baby will be the cause of it," the female who slapped her said before cackling manically in triumph.

Another raised a dagger at Grayfia, who for the first time since her little brother's death at the hands of those they once called family, screamed hoping someone would hear her, and her prayer was answered.

"The murder of an innocent, it's scum like you that give me the greatest pleasure when i kill you," a voice said from all around them.

The blade stopped as a kunai struck it making it glance away from it's intended victim.

Soon a purple and red light appeared and a man strange clothing appeared and without warning took out the offending people with speed and skill, slicing at the throats as he threw kuani after kunai hitting the others in the heads, instant kill shot all but two of the higher ups, he incapacitated them knocking them out.

His hood off she got a good look at him, he had long hair like Rias, but it was blond like the Phoenix family, with red tips like the Gremory and black sides and back like Asmoedaus.

His eyes are what got her, pure white with purple rings and red iris, nothing like she had ever seen before and now his attention was in her.

"Are you hurt ma'am? Do you need medical help?" he asked her.

She snapped out of her trance shaking her head.

"No I am okay, but could you help me up please, my baby is putting pressure on my stomach and it hurts," she said.

He nodded helping her sit up and cutting her bindings away he helped her up as he put his hand on her face and her face began to heal like nothing, when she felt her water break. She went wide eyed.

"My water broke!".

He nodded and helped her back down, "i know you don't know me but am not here to hurt you and i am going to help you deliver your baby ok?" he said explaining it all to her.

She bit her lower lip and nodded spreading her legs and began pushing, her screams could be heard through out the forest.

Sirzechs and his friends had finished their battles when they heard Grayfia's screams and both Sirzech and Athea went pale thinking the worst they rushed to her.

The stranger now helping her give birth sat their waiting, as the baby slowly came.

"I see the head, keep going ma'am your doing great," he said.

She gave another push and a scream, then all went silent till she heard her baby cry and she began crying happily.
She looked up too see the man putting her baby in a blanket and giving her to her.

"Congrats Ma'am, she is beautiful," he said to her.

She smiled as he gave Mila to her as she still cried.

Soon enough several other came into the clearing two being a scared sister and husband.

They looked over and saw Grayfia with the baby and rushed to her, the looks of relife hit their faces.

Grayfia was helped up by Serafall and Athea as a wheelchair came for her.

"Honey are you ok?" Sirzech asked his voice shaky, she never seen him like this before but it made her happy knowing her husband came her and their baby.

"Yes, but i wouldn't have been of not for this young man here," she said pointing behind them to the young man.

At first they saw the Assassins outfit and became defensive, but Grayfia stopped them.

"No he saved me and helped me deliver Millica, he means us no harm!" she said.

"How can you be sure?" Ajuka asked not taking his eyes off the stranger.

"Because i don't even know where i am," the man said raising his hand on show of surrender.

Serafall looked at him and thought he was quite cute, "who are you?" she asked calmly.

He looked down a sad smile on his face but then spoke.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Son of the Yondaime Fire Shadow of the Land of Fire, Heir of the last Princess of the realm of Water," He said to them.

They looked at him for a moment mildly impressed, when Grayfia looked up from her baby.

"Naruto-kun could you come here please?" she said.

He nodded slowly making his way her as too not upset anyone and went to one knee in front of her.

"Something you need my lady?" he asked.

She reached up touching his cheek and kissing his forehead, "thank you for saving me and helping me with Millica," she said sincerely.

He nodded to her and stood back up facing them all.

"Now then, were are we?" He asked them all making them sweatdrop.

"What do you mean? Do you not know this is the capital of Lilith?" Athea asked.

He shook his head, "no one minute i was dying then next i was stuck in the dimensional gap, now i am here!" he said like he was talking about the weather.

This made them all gasp, looking at him like he was insane, "wait you came through the gap? No one can come through the gap," Serafall said in shock.

"Yeah well i did met a Red and Purple Dragon their then i was brought to this forest were i saw Mrs. Grayfia here being offered as a sacrificial lamb so i intervened and now where here," he said.

They all nodded, "oh also i save those two over their, their knocked out but alive," he said no more after.

The four looked at each other as they picked up the traitors, "Naruto, would you care to come with us for now?" Sirzech's asked.

He nodded he had no were else to go anyways, making Serafall shout excitedly.

The small group headed back out with Athea wheeling out Grayfia while the four maou walked protectively around. Naruto noticed and figured family was a big thing for them. He gave a small smile as they continued on when Grayfia looked over at him.

"Naruto-kun how old are you?" she asked.

"17, my birthday was three days ago, also the same day i died," He said to her.

She nodded rather sadly as did Serafall and Athea.

Finally making it too Gremory Manor as the door flew open and out came a relived Venelana who looked at Grayfia and saw both her and the baby their alive and healthy she began crying as she rushed over and hugged them both.

"Thank goodness your both safe, i fear the worst," she said as she looked down at the sleeping bundle.

"She is precious, her father's hair but your face," she said softly gently caressing her grandbaby's cheek.

The baby began to stir and slowly opened her eyes to see another women their, her eyes went big, they were a blue/green color.

"Come darling lets bring everyone into the house," Zeoticus said bringing them all in.

Naruto was the last one in when Zeoticus and Venelana noticed him and narrowed their eyes.

"Young man, whom may i ask are you?" the Gremory matriarch stated.

"It's okay he is a friend, he save me and the baby from death and helped deliver her after as well," Grayfia said with a smile.

The couple went wide eyed at this and both came up to him Venelana hugged out of reflex.

"Thank you for saving my girls," she said sincerely.

He nodded giving an eye smile.

Zeoticus reached out his hand prompting Naruto to as well.

"Thank you for that!" He said.

"It was nothing, i just happened to be at the right place at the right time," he replied.

"Naruto come their is much to talk about let us go into the dinning room to speak," Sirzech said as the other went as well.

Naruto sighed, he was not really looking forward to this but can't back out now.

All attendance looked at this new comer but felt no power coming from him, they knew he was human but he wasn't like their humans, weak and frail. This young man something felt off about him.

"I know we just met but the fact you managed to cross through the dimensional rift is a feat never thought possible," Ajuka said.

Naruto nodded, "i unfortunately have the Devil's luck when it comes to doing the impossible, but i understand your views," Naruto said.

"Are you a human?" Venelana asked him.

He nodded to her, "yes i am a human, and guessing by your looks your not!" he said stately.

They all nodded and each began to bring out their wings.

They were expecting him to be shocked but he nodded to them, "well they look very lovely," he told them with an eye smile.

Many of the female's minus Grayfia who was feeding Millica, blushed at his words the fact a human wasn't scared of them was impressive.

"What is your power?" Beowulf asked him getting smacked by one of the female members of Serafall's perrage.

"Baka, you don't come out that strong, he is new here," she said blushing at Naruto.

"No it's okay, well if you want we can spar tomorrow, it's getting late and everyone has had a traumatic day specially Mrs. Grayfia and Milla-chan, tomorrow we will duel and have a youthful day!" he said smiling under his mask.

The Gremory family was impressed with his manners and edicate while the others were excited to see his power. One by one they had all headed off to bed, Naruto wasn't so he stayed up a bit longer sitting the table not a soul round he pulled out a photo of his wife and twins he smiled at them he missed them all.

"Who are they?" a voice said from behind.

He turned to see Grayfia with Mila, "i'm sorry am i bothering you?" he asked.

She shook her head sitting next to him, looking at the photo of a women in a green sun dress, holding a baby boy. She had black long hair and deep chocolate eyes and a bright smile, next to her was Naruto holding a baby girl both babies had light brown hair while the boy had blue eyes the girl had green.

"My wife and twins she and i got married in secret when we were 15, she was pregnant a year later, her name was Rock Lei with my son Mino and my daughter Shina. They were born on her birthday second happiest day of my life. They were later killed by someone i once considered a friend all because he was jealous of me, i had the power he couldn't have so he murdered my family kick starting my world's final great war," he told her with a depressed sigh.

Grayfia went wide eyed, this was a shocking revelation into the man who saved her. But she couldn't but feel so sad for him.

"Sad part is i am an orphan, parents died the night i was born, i was an outcast and worked hard to gain what i had, but that son of a bitch took it from me because he couldn't handle the fact some one was better then him at something and the worst part is i can't apologize to them for how badly i failed them," he said bitterly.

Grayfia who was now in tears reached over and hugged him as he silently cried now able to grieve for his family.

"I'm so sorry Naruto-kun, i lost my family to war as well, so i know the pain," she said understandably.

They said nothing as Mila was asleep and they stayed that way for a little while.

Next morning Naruto had gotten up early as he couldn't sleep and didn't want too dream so cleaning up he went down stairs and saw no one was up so he went to make breakfast for everyone a buffet of his world's food items. Making about 5 clones he got too work as having maids didn't really sit well with him, he preferred to do it himself.

As he got the food ready, many of the sleeping household began stirring waking up to strange yet delicious aromas.

The first were Zeoticus and Venelana, thinking the maids were starting it but they looked at the clock and noticed it was 30 mins before the maids got up this confused them so they put robes on and went downstairs were they saw several maids looking around their eyes wide on shock.

"What's going on on their?" Zeoticus asked.

One of the maids turned, "Zeoticus-sama, Venelana-sama, come look it's incredible".

The pair came up and saw what was going on and were shocked as well.

Naruto and five other copies of himself were in the kitchen preparing food.

"Is the Yakitori ready?".

"Yes".

"Good get started on the Dumplings and Dango".

"Also make a brew of our Tea as well".

"You got it Boss!".

Watching with shocked expressions, no one could believe it, but the food smelled delicious.

"What's going on?".

Every turned to see the rest of the occupants awake, some with major bed head. Before anyone could speak they all heard Naruto.

"Breakfast is ready, please take a seat".

They all did so looking at this amazing looking buffet, wide eyes and stomachs growled as they all sat down.

"What is all this?" Falbuim asked yawning.

"Recipes from my own world, have over 1000 different recipes on hand so eating never gets dull," he said.

Nodding they had begun to dig in when the baby began crying Grayfia was about to get up but Naruto stopped her.

"Eat and relax i'l go get her," he said walking up the stairs.

He found the room and saw her fussing and moving so he picked her she looked at him and giggled, giving her an eye smile she laid her head on his chest as he brought her down stairs again.

He came back down with her and she was cooing up a storm talking to him, and he just listened to her, making them surprised but watched with smiles.

After breakfast Naruto cleaned it all up much too the shock of the house and appreciation of the house staff, everyone went outside for the test of power.

Lining up in chairs or a rocker in Grayfia's case, they all on the side lines while Beowulf and Naruto faced off.

"This battle is for skill testing only, no killing, no maiming! Both combatants ready, begin!" Athea said moving back to her sister.

Beowulf looked at his opponent and smirked, "well then may the best man win," he said charging ahead.

Naruto stood their for am moment waiting as Beowulf went to throw a punch putting all his strength into it but Naruto caught it and the impact caused whiplash too appear behind Naruto making the spectators gasp.

"Wow what strength".

"Wow he caught Beo-kun's punch like nothing".

Grayfia looked on then noticed it and went wide eyed.

Naruto looked at him then vanished in yellow light reappearing behind him his neck, Beowulf went down like a sack of potatoes.

He turned to see he others, "don't worry he is just knocked out, he'll wake up in a few hours. Now then let me show you some of my power with out test dummies being required".

The others ere quite excited to see what this new comer could do as he got into his stance, and made several hand signs faster then they could see.

"Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountain".

Air constricted from his open palms and went high into the air and you could see the clouds move from the Jutsu, shocking his hosts with such awesome power feeling the pressure from the air itself.

"By Lucifer, what power!" Ajuka said.

Naruto made another hand sign and spoke.

"Fire Release: Raging Sky Dragon".

The giant Dragon roared as it flew onto the sky turning the sky black and purple as thunder and lighting appeared, Naruto floated into the sky shocking his hosts again.

"Even in the dark places, the light shines through and if you are my enemy then you will be gone with the sound of the thunder clap...KIRIN".

Out of the clouds came a lightning Dragon which roared and struck down upon he earth in a bright light of destruction.

It was loud and made the earth shake, once the light died down they saw the forest behind the house was gone making go pale, this kid was a monster.

Two clones appeared to assist Naruto.

"Water Style: Raging Waves".

"Earth Style: Land Fill".

"Wood Release: Sea of Trees".

The water stopped the fires, the mud filled in the giant hold and hardened and Trees began sprouting from the ground replacing the one destroyed.

The entourage watched in fascination s the kid destroyed a forest then brought it back to life.

The Maou looked at him in awe, fear and were speechless.

The others just gasped at his display no one they knew of had this kind of power before not even God or the original Satans had it.

But Grayfia saw something else, she saw a little boy who could use a home, plus Mila liked him, she looked down at her baby who peacefully sleeping even through the destruction.

"That was....incredible, your more then likely on par with us Maou, the Grigori Governer and Gabriele," Serafall still in shock.

Naruto rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled embarrassed.

"My first ever friend told me the secret of true strength is to protect that which is precious to you! i live by that saying and trained till death so i could make sure those i love and care about survive...even if i don't," he said looking down with sad eyes.

Many were impressed with his belief and thought it was a good motto to live by.

"Naruto-kun what will you do now?" Grayfia asked making everyone quite down looking at her.

"I don't know i guess do what i have always done...survive, even if i don't want too," he told her say the last part quietly.

But they all heard and concerned as to why he didn't ant to live anymore, many giving him sad looks.

"Then why don't you come love here with us be apart of our family, Millica loves you and i find myself drawn to you.. I want love you like a mother would her son!" she said smiling at him.

Everyone gasped at this while Naruto went pale, was she saying what he thought she was.

"Why? I'm just a throw away no one wanted, why would you waste your time on trash like me," he said quietly.

Many heard him and had been blindside by, plus the look in his eyes said it all, the maou, the peerages and the Gremories were floored by her statement.

"Honey is this a good idea?" Sirzechs asked his loving wife.

She looked up at him and began tearing, "yes i am sure, he saved mine and our Millica's life, he confided in me last night and showed his true self, last night i fell in love, he is everything i want in a son!" she said sincerely to him wiping away her tears.

Everyone looked at her she had never shown this type of emotion since her big brother died.

Athea looked at her big sister with a smile, thinking he would be a good fit.

"Well i see no wrong with it," Zeoticus said aloud.

"He seems like a good young man with a good head on his shoulders," he said looking at Natuto who was still wide eyed.

Venelana smiled at her husband and nodded, " he saved my daughter and granddaughter and has shown no cause for alarm, plus he is a little cutie, i always wanted a grandson," she said winking at him making him blush and splutter like he was five years old.

Sirzechs actually thought about, he liked the idea, plus Mila had an older brother and maybe could give Rias a kick in the ass if she got too big headed.

"Then it is settled, Grayfia and i will adopt Naruto, Millica will love her big brother," Sirzech said with a genuine smile.

Surprisingly clapping and cheering was heard, Naruto could only look down maybe this is his second chance at redemption.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

452K 9.9K 66
During his battle with Ootsutsuki Kaguya, Naruto Uzumaki is thrown into a new world, one filled with angels, devils, dragons, gods and fallen angels...
66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
41.8K 1.1K 21
A new fanfic I'm creating This is another Eflen Lied X Naruto fanfic. Lucy dies after trying to end the human race that was until Kami had other plan...
58.2K 940 22
In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power. One that could rival the gods themselv...