EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Beasts

12.7K 396 70
By xoxo_annie_exo

Definition of EXO WOLF FANART/PHOTOS: They're sexy as heck, gives us dat sexy feels, and they look so cuddly and adorable.
- me, author-nim

{ Please see for yourself at the edit I made. If you want it, please ask and credit me, and original pictures to the owners too. }

'Ji Soo' ~ That mysterious person

I watched Sarang sleep in her state of unconsciousness. It pains me to finally realize that I was wrong after she's helped us.

We may not be all blood related, but she's my step cousin, and I want to protect another member of my family.

That's not so much to ask for and to do, right?

As this month slowly came and went, my sister helped me realize that what she and Sarang said was right.

I even saw my mother and father for the first time in ages, and they guided me through my stage of rebellion.

And I hope that I can help him too. I was close to getting this far, but he took this business to the very next level.

And I can't let him rage war on our planet again. We lost too much last time.

We should prevent this one from happening.

"Ji Soo!" His voice calls out from the computer.

His face's hologram shows, and I do the usual.

"Good evening, your majesty. How may I be of any assistance?" I bow.

"Of course you can help me. I need you to check the spaceships and see if everything is going well." Minhyuk says as I nod.

"Of course your majesty. I'll do it right away." I say as I rise from the chair.

I take another look at Sarang, and I sprinkle some sleeping powder on her.

I used this powder as she landed on Cursia so that she wouldn't be found out.

Sure my cousin might find her and kill her once he lays an eye on her, but I'm going to protect her in any way I can.

I carried her into my sleeping chamber, which was just behind an intricately carved obsidian stone door.

I place her Invisibility cloak over her and I lock the door behind me as I exit.

I darted my eyes here and there; you never know if he's watching you or not.

But sometimes, I think he does. And I feel so disturbed and shocked, subconsciously knowing that someone is always watching you.

I could not believe that Minhyuk wouldn't trust one of his most trusted 'servant'.

But then, I shouldn't be trusted.

At all.

I quickly fled my room, and head over to the spaceships to feed our soldiers and to check up on anything, and make sure that everything is according to his hignesses' orders.

Stay safe and please wait for me Sarang. I thought as the door closed behind me.

-

Author ~ second | third person

Ji Soo quickly walks outside the ebony palace and is seen at the royal garden, with his head looking up at the bruise colored clouds.

With a quick breath, Ji Soo flies towards the clouds and disappears and reappears at the center of it all.

He softly lands on the center of a gigantic platform, and walks towards the pedestal.

He presses a few buttons and announces Prince Minhyuk's plan for his soldiers to hear.

After he finishes, he walks on a narrow path connected to the platform.... and Minhyuk's new resting quarters.

Because he wanted to be immediately in action, the prince had workers to build him a small house for the prince's comfort.

If war was to be announced and cut to the chase, prince Minhyuk would be at the spaceships in no time.

The center of the pedestal was like a control center for the numerous number of spacecrafts, and an announcement-hologram-intercom for all the soldiers to hear and know their plan so that they can rush to prepare.

Oh and speaking of the hologram-intercom center, Ji Soo has secretly planted a device for emergencies.

Ooo yay! A possibly boring story time about Planet Cursia! Let me tell you about the technology and geography! So exciting! { haha no }

Ok so what does that device do?

That device has the voice recording of Prince Minhyuk saying a command that immediately makes all the spaceships and soldiers inside it disappear.

Well how does that work?

Well, it's Cursian technology, which is very unlike human technology. Actually, it's similar, but with a few complications and twists.

With a giant surplus of plants- real and fake ones, { the fake ones are made of complex wires and chips of all sorts } the Cursians use them to fuel their world actually.

Planet Cursia is a planet that is covered with rocks, rocky mountains, a ginormous amount of plants, and only one giant body of water.

Sure with all the plants that thrive all around the planet, it really is common seeing plants being used and grown everywhere.

Cursia's land is similar to large seas of plants and land, with an occasional forest or mountain. Unlike Planet Earth with it's sea of... oceans and seas, Cursia has seas of plants.

And as for the one body of water, well, I'm not really joking when I say there's only ONE body of water.

The sea, called the Aquamarina Sea is the only water source in Cursia.

Sure it rains a lot here in Cursia, along with other types of weather, but we only have one sea to provide us with our water.

Once we extract the water from Aquamarina, we dilute it and it becomes drinkable.

But the cool part about the water from the Aquamarina Sea is that it heals everything. From humans, animals, Cursians, plants of all kinds, and even Exopians.

Aquamarina's water is known as the magical healing water.

Stories of it has been passed down from generation to generation, and it finally reached earth a couple hundred years or so.

And the earthlings made up a legend called 'The Fountain of Youth.'

Sounds familiar? The healing water and everything? You bet it's true.

The advantage to the Cursians is that they can heal their troops with just a single drop of that water.

That's why the monsters always came back so strong after being hit, zapped, or cut by the magicals in school.

What does all this have to do with the technology? And you're starting to bore me.

Well, sorry to say but the point is that the abundance of plants powers this planet.

There, done. Sorry, but onto the story. Now, as I was saying.... oh yes.

Ji Soo's device is a voice recorder that had the voice of Prince Minhyuk himself.

Then, Ji Soo edited them to this device, so it can be controlled.

If Minhyuk wants to rage war, Ji Soo can touch a button, which activates the device and recordings of Minhyuk's voice.

The voice activator would recognize Minhyuk's voice and that tell the spaceships not to leave.

Of course, 'Ji Soo' would do almost anything to prevent this war from taking action too quickly.

A few days ago, Ji Soo decided, if things do indeed go wrong, he has a backup plan.

He traveled to EXO planet to warn and explain to the elders on what to do.

But his first task was to get Sarang by his side.

And so, the Elders told Sarang and her father that she needed to go to Planet Cursia alone to break the spell of her 12 friends and bring them back.

King Changmin knew how dangerous this mission was, but he didn't know that Ji Soo would be helping Sarang on her mission.

Now that you, dear reader, know a little more background on Planet Cursia and everything else, hence the boring lecture.

[ you didn't fall asleep, right? ] Now let's get back to the story. [ FINALLY! ]

Two hours later...

Sarang ~ you | the legendary one?

I tossed around in my sleep, and I fluttered my eyes open to find my eyesight showing me the swirling world.

I groaned and slowly sat up, and I was within someone's dark presence.

Surprised of the hooded person moving around the opposite side of this room, my breaths started to deepen.

"Don't worry." The person said with a deep voice.

He walks towards me with his long black cloak floating softly behind him.

"Who... W-Why are you?" I whisper. "Why am I here?" I ask, knowing that it's the worst possible thing to do when captured.

"Like I said, don't worry. I'm here to help." He says, taking off the hoodie of his cloak.

My eyes widened when I saw the tough guy from the warehouse. Was he Joo Su? Ji Sou? No, he's

"Ji Soo-shi?" I whispered, not believing my eyes. "Why am I here?" I asked.

Then, his image faultered by just a little. I saw Hyun Woo, my cousin for a split second before Ji Soo's body was seen again.

"Well, I can tell you, but not here and not now. Maybe somewhere safe." Ji Soo said, using telepathy.

I nod and suddenly felt a presence behind me. I was still glad that I was invisible, but I felt that something was watching me, looking at me straight to the bone.

But since I spoke to him, it's completely useless to say that Ji Soo is the only one inside the room now that I've spoken.

With a wave of my hand, I saw a blue hologram of the objects behind the bed and saw a bright white object just embedded and hidden in this room.

A camera was hidden inside the alarm clock that sat on the window platform of the room.

In panic, I quickly freeze the entire alarm clock, making the clear glass covered in frost.

"Ji Soo-sshi, I think we need to leave now." I said, emphasizing the word 'now'.

"He's been spying on me, hasn't he?" Ji Soo asks as I nod.

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do. You just teleport to the Tree and I'll meet you there. I have to tell you something, and we'll form our plan. I'm not evil, please trust me." He says with a pleading look.

I give him a long look, take the alarm clock, and teleport to the Tree.

-

I look at the Tree in awe. 'My first time seeing this powerful nature force...' I think to myself.

The Tree itself was a marvelous, mystical sight that I couldn't believe that I was actually standing in front of it.

I admired and walked around the Tree, which was very large in diameter.

I noticed that there was a hole and gash in the middle of the bark, and I flew up to examine it.

And inside the Tree I saw, was a heart. A live, pumping heart.

I just couldn't believe that a tree would have a real human looking heart inside.

It was as if the Tree was a person itself. 'That can't be." I breathed as I suddenly heard the crunching of leaves.

I flew higher, and looked down to see who was there. A hooded person was walking along the trail, and the person stopped right in front of the tree.

I waved my hand around the person, and my senses tell me that....

That... 'What?' I thought. 'How come I can't read this person?'

'Sarang, I'm here. It's Ji Soo.' He said with telepathy, taking off his hood and revealing his dark brown hair.

Knowing that he was on my side, I reluctantly flew down and landed right behind him.

"Ji Soo-" I said before everything happened in a blur.

It wasn't Ji Soo that I faced.

It was him.

It was....

One of them.

Kim Jongdae's hard and cold yellow canine eyes stared back at me as I heard more leaves crunching behind us.

And one by one, they closed in on me. My friends were clothed with a long black cloak and wore a hood that nearly obscured their faces.

They looked at me with darkness and hatred in their eyes, and it wasn't long before Jongdae and the others turned into wolves and tried to pounce on me.

With their hoods lying on the ground, they growled and snarled at me as they tried to chop my body to pieces with their sharp teeth and massive knife like claws.

I fought them the best I could, but each fresh and bloody slash on my body made me hiss in pain before another was inflicted on me.

I tried fighting them off with my powers like teleporting from place to place, but my speed was no match for theirs.

I knew that wolves wouldn't be frazzled by water, but it was worth a try when you were in extreme danger, right? But the ice water I blasted at them like a hose was somewhat affective.

I knew I couldn't use my beast powers because if I did, I was afraid that I'd knock them out completely.

Shooting icicles was also an option, but once I saw that they got hurt with it, I stopped for the sake of their safety.

But then my flying powers helped. A lot.

Magicals that are half wolves can't fly, right?

I was wrong. One of the larger wolves, or Kris, changed back into his threatening human form and flew towards me and tried to block my escape.

The wolves below us snarled and barked at Kris in encouragement.

"Kris." I spoke, breathing heavily and in pain because of my injuries. I looked straight into his eyes, but I couldn't see the old person he was.

"Listen. I know you're under his spell, but what you're doing is wrong. Don't you remember how he tried to kill you? Please Kris, listen to me." I plead as his face softens a little.

'Maybe my charmspeak can work on them, but I don't know how to summon it.' I think.

"I know you guys are the good guys. I know you guys are because deep down, you guys are my friends that are powerful and kind and loyal to your planet and your kind. I know that deep down, somewhere inside you, you're still the same Kris I know." I say as he looks at me in a confused matter.

He tries to speak, and I hear my name before he was cut off.

"S-Sara-" Kris says before twelve other figures pin my friends down to the floor and inject them with a needle containing a light red liquid.

I sighed in relief when I saw that it was the Elders who had injected the liquid to their grandsons.

The wolves were snarling and struggling under their grasp, and they all changed back into humans after a short moment with their eyes closed and chests heaving up and down heavily.

-

As we went back into the palace, we were in my guest room, and I sat on the bed while my father and Elder Zi Xing were sitting beside me on each side.

"Good job out there, handling your friends. Your charmspeak was slightly working on him, but it's not strong enough, I'm afraid." My father says as Elder Zi Xing heals my bloody gashes.

I felt the warm golden glow slowly healing my skin, and my skin starts to look like normal again.

"Thank you." I say after the Elder finished.

"Your father is right."Elder Zi Xing says. "You're strong, but not strong enough although your powers are greatly developing."

"Elder, how are they? Are they alright?" I asked as he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Of course they are. Luckily, your father had made a solution that temporary deters their wolf abilities, but we're not so sure if it'll last for a while." Elder Zi Xing says as my father adds with a, "Because it's just temporary."

"Gomawo appa." I say, staring at the blanket. "If it wasn't for you, then my friends...." I said with a sad sniffle.

"They'll be fine, I promise. But you're welcome." he says with a smile.

"Yes Changmin. Thank you very much for protecting our grandsons. We are in debt to you." Elder Zi Xing says with a kind tone.

"It's nothing compared what the Elders have done, so we owe each other nothing Elder Zi Xing."

A few moments of silence later, the healing elder asked if I wanted to meet my friends.

And now, with my father leading the way, I followed him through a series of corridors and hallways and all sorts of turns. We finally stand in front of the room which was marked with "Warning. Chemicals and potions in this room. Caution" a few minutes later.

"Appa, are you sure we're at the right place?" I ask as my father makes a sound of agreement.

"The Elders allowed me to have a lab room to make the solutions and tamper with the potions for cures and fighting purposes." he says, unlocking the door with a uniquely shaped key.

The room beeped with machines and devices, whereas a large giant computer was sitting in the center if the room. The large room has shelves of different colored potions, and a large medical table in the far end of the room.

And what I saw once I stepped into the lab room was too much for me. I was sure that as my father looked at me with a remorse face, I was displaying a face of true terror and sadness.

And in front of me and surrounding the large room, my twelve friends were locked in their own glass containers as they slept an endless rest.

-

YASSSS AN UPDATE!!! You guys are upset and crazily happy, right? I hope I didn't disappoint you guise too much. TT^TT

I know this chapter took forever, but I hope you enjoy the fighting and the picture I made ;D sexay, right?

I might also update faster in November since there's Thanksgiving break. I probably might be more active in my imagines, and I'm frantically trying to get all the details and first few chapters of a new fanfict.

YAS THATS RIGHT, A NEW FANFICT! It's an old one actually, but it's much more improved.

Anyone remember "Two Romeos, One Juliet"? now that fanfiction was my second one, until I accidentally deleted it from wondering if I pressed the delete button, my fanfict will be deleted immediately.

But I'm glad I deleted it, so now, I'll be able to write a better fanfict for you guys. :D And it'll definitely be more like Romeo and Juliet this time. I added new characters and changed the names, and I'm sure you guys will like the characters.

However, I'm sure that I won't post the new fanfiction this year, but probably in the summer. Yeah when it's summer.

However, I will give out sneak peeks, like right now.

There's another group in my new fanfict, and they're the enemies of EXO. They're the male Tybalts, and they're greatly outnumbered from the twelve member group.

They're the F4 #2 of Yonsei Academy, and they're called J2L. The group is made up of Jin from BTS, L from Infinite, Jonghyun of SHINee, and L.Joe of Teen Top.

And guess what? Like in Romeo and Juliet, one person from J2L is actually Paris from the play! Who do you think it is? I honestly don't know who yet myself, but you guys can vote if you want.

Oh and doesn't J2L sound catchy? I made up the name, but if it's already been made up, then..... uhh... idk.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter and anticipate for my new fanfict "Two Romeos, One Juliet," coming Summer 2015! [ maybe ]

Thank y so much for still staying with me guise! Jinja Gomawo!

Annyeong, and until next time!

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 2 2
You're an EXO-L. There's nothing more you've ever wanted than to watch EXO live and cheer for them to your heart's content. You love them individuall...
1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
359 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...
15K 424 78
(An EXO fanfic) A college student goes on vacation to Korea to see her younger sister, as her sister is getting married. Before she knows it, her sis...