The Salvatore Sister • Ava Ro...

By moonlightbabesx

Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their fam... More

I N T R O
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

22

28.9K 626 347
By moonlightbabesx

Ordinary People
Season 3 Episode 8

I'm home with Rebekah she just came from school and we're in the living room. I'm sitting in the couch and Rebekah is standing talking to me but I'm not paying attention. I'm still thinking about the man Sergio from the other day. Out of all the people he could have gone to see and yet he came to see me.

"Ava? Ava!"

"Huh?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts and I looked up to look at her, "Yes."

"Yes, what? Are you okay?" She asks worriedly walking towards me.

"Do you know a man name Sergio?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"The other day all dead supernaturals were able to cross over to the living but it was only a short time. This man who says his name Sergio told me he died for me but I don't remember. He was dress like people from the 1800s."

"Well, I know a lot of people with that name. What doesn't he look like?" She asks sitting next to me.

"Brown hair, brown eyes. Dimples. He's like 6 foot tall.  He did have a scar across the palm of his hand. It was shaped like the letter L. He looks like he's in his late 40s probably early 50s."

"No, I don't. Sorry. So what do you think?" She asks as points to the mirror telling me to look.

I've been trying on dresses for an hour now. I got up from the couch and walked over to the mirror, "Sexy. I like it." I smiled at the blue dress.

(A/N: Dress shown above.)

"Great." She said happily. "You're going to be my date to Homecoming."

"Homecoming? Is this why you had me try on all of these dresses?" I asked and she nods. "I'm not going."

"Come on, Ava. You told me to embrace the 21st century. This me embracing the 21st century. Do I have to make one of those cliché will you go with me to Homecoming posters?" She says walking towards me as she looks at me through the mirror.

I turned around to look at her. "Fine. I'll go but only for an hour, okay?"

"Two hours?"

"An hour and a half." I said and she smiles happily and gives me a hug.

"How come you didn't tell me that Damon knows about me?" She asks and I know exactly what she's talking about. She's talking about the fact that Damon saw her in my memories when she was supposed to be daggered. "If Nik finds out..."

"Don't worry. He won't find out." I assured her with a smile.

"Which dress do you like?" She asks as six compelled girls came out wearing different dresses.

I stood there examining the girls' dresses. "The red one is cute."

"It is, isn't it?" Rebekah smiles and I nod.

"I'm going to go change." I said about to walk out of the room.

"Um, Elena is coming over." She says making me stop dead in my tracks.

I turned around to face her, "Why?"

"To convince her not to wake up Mikael." She says lowly.

"What?" I ask confused. "What do you mean wake up Mikael?"

"She threatened to wake up Mikael. I'm going to convince her otherwise."

"I'm going to find my Damon."

"Don't. I've got it handled."

"Rebekah..."

"Trust me on this, okay? If you want you can be here when she comes."

"If she evens so much hints that she'll wake up Mikael I'll snap her neck like a twig."

"Nik wouldn't like that very much."

"What's he gonna do? Kill me?"

She smiles, shaking her head letting out a small laugh and I walked to my room to change.

****

After I took a shower and change into some clean clothes. I walked out of my room and see Rebekah laying on Stefan's bed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked entering the room.

"Took you long enough." Rebekah says as she sits up.

"I had to shower."

"Did you get your fill of snooping yet? Can we get on with the story?" Elena says entering the room and she turns to look at me, "I didn't know you were here."

"I've been here all day."

Rebekah gets up from the bed and she picks up a photo of Elena and Stefan from a table. "Honestly, I don't get you two as a couple." Rebekah says.

"Why would you? You don't know anything about who he really is." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I know exactly who he is. He's a vampire. We're a predatory species." Rebekah says and leans close to Elena's face, "We don't have time to care about humans and their silly little lives."

"Is that why you did that runway show earlier? 'Cause you don't care about the Homecoming Dance...You know what, I'm just gonna go."

"You haven't even heard half the story." Rebekah says to Elena.

"And you are not going to tell it. You're just bored and looking for someone to push around. Find someone else to play with...maybe you can compel yourself a friend."

Elena starts to leave but I vamp speed towards her and grabbed her by the neck, "She has a friend. Me. I'm not going to let anyone especially not you talk to her like that. As her friend, this is me defending her." I said and open my mouth as my fangs appear and I see the sheer terror in her eyes. Before I get the chance to bite her I get pulled off by Rebekah and she pushes me against the wall and then vamp-speeds to the next room, "What are you doing?" I asked whispering harshly.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asks using the same tone as me and she's holding me against the wall with her forearm across my chest.

"She's not going to change her mind about Mikael. If she wakes up Mikael he'll come for Klaus."

"Nice to see you still care about him." She says and I move her arm away.

"Yes, I still care about him. You can't stop loving someone from one day to another." I said and walk past by her but she vamp-speeds in front of me making me stop.

"Don't kill Elena. Nik won't be very happy and neither would your brothers."

I huffed in annoyance. "Fine. Whatever. I'll even apologize to her." I said and walked into the next room where Elena is at.

Elena sees me entering the room and shifts uncomfortably. "I will allow you to ask 10 questions and I will answer truthfully and you can go and tell Damon everything I said."

"Is this your form of an apology?" She asks.

"Take it or leave it. I honestly don't care."

She walks closer to me, "When did you meet Klaus?"

"One. In 1884, in a bar in New Orleans." I said.

I remember that day specifically. I had just arrived in town and it was night time and there was a thunderstorm. I went to the nearest bar and Klaus was the only person in the bar except for the human bartender. We started talking and one thing lead to another and we ended up in the bathroom. When I think about it now he sorta avoided me for the next three years. I've never really thought about because at the time I really didn't care he was just another guy. I befriended Elijah so saw him frequently we exchange hellos and smiles and that was it.

Mini Flashback 1884
I'm in this unknown bar's bathroom and with a guy whose name I don't know. I'm putting my dress on and he's grinning happily while changing back into his clothes.

"Do you mind?" I asked holding out the strings to my dress.

He takes the strings and walks behind me. He pulls on the strings to tighten it before tying it. After he tied it I turned around to face him and he's still smiling and his dimples are showing.

I grabbed my purse and walked towards the door, "I didn't catch a name." He says.

I turned around to look at him and smiled, "Ava. Ava Rose Salvatore."

"Are you going to ask for my name?" He says as I open the bathroom door.

I turn to look at him again, "No." I answered and he smirks. "Well, I should get going. It's late."

"You shouldn't be walking home at this time of night." He says.

"I can handle myself."

"I sure you can." He says as we walked out of the bathroom and into the bar and it was still empty, "I'm Niklaus Mikaelson but you can call me Klaus."

"Mikaelson?" I asked surprised and shocked as I tried to keep calm. I realize that I just hooked up with Rebekah's brother. Great. I wouldn't have slept with him if I had known he was Rebekah's brother.

"So you've heard of my family?" He asks.

"Only stories." I said calmly. "I'm still not letting you walk me home."

I didn't tell him that I had just arrived in town and I don't have a place to stay.

"It's still raining pretty hard." He says and I use my super hearing as I hear the rain. "Have a drink with me." He gestures to the stool next to him.

"Okay." I said and sat in a stool next to him.

I wasn't going to find a place to stay at this time of night especially since there's a thunderstorm so I decided to stay and have a drink with him.

End of Flashback

"Are you two married or just together?" Elena asks.

"Two. We are married. You know the whole wedding ceremony, the I do's, and in this case, I will love you always and forever."

When I met Klaus it was love at first sight but there was something I did like about him something intriguing. I did felt something for him but I did everything to ignore it, avoid it, and not to feel it.

Klaus wasn't the first guy I fell in love with. The first guy I loved was named Dominic. His love towards me turned into an obsession. He is one the reasons why I left Mystic Falls whenever I could amongst other things.

"How many times have you've compelled Stefan or Damon or any of us?" Elena asks.

"I've compelled Stefan once and Damon twice. As for your friends I haven't compelled any of them."

"Damon said you compelled Katherine. How come you didn't kill Katherine when you had the chance?"

"I knew Klaus would find out that she didn't die with the other tomb vampires."

I compelled her is because it would have her fear me. Death was far to easy. She would get scared that I would take her to Klaus. Having her her fear me would make up a small fraction of what she did my brothers when they were human. I would see Katherine time from time in the 1990s.

"You're close with all of his siblings?"

"Only Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah."

"Kol?" She asks confusingly.

"Klaus's younger brother a very close friend of mine. That's your sixth question."

"You were with him too?" She asks and it makes me annoyed.

"No. I was not. He was just a friend. And that was your last question."

"You said I could I ask ten."

"Well, I changed my mind. Should of use your questions more wisely."

"But..." She says and I cut her off.

"If your so interested in my relationship with Klaus's siblings wondering if I had been with two brothers so that I can relate to you the answer is no. I've never have and I never will be hooked on two brothers."

"I'm not hooked on..."

"Look me in the eyes Elena and tell me you don't feel something for Damon. That there isn't a tiny part of you that feels something for Damon." I said cutting her off. I looked at her and she looks away, "Exactly what I thought. If you break Stefan's heart I'll break yours." I said and turn to look at Rebekah, "You can go ahead and continue with the story. I'm leaving."

I said and walked out of the parlor room and I used my super-hearing to listen to the conversation.

"The necklace that Stefan gave you wasn't his to give. It belonged to the Original Witch." Rebekah says as she continues the story.

"The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus?" Elena asks.

"Not just the hybrid curse. She's the one who turned us into vampires." Rebekah answers her.

Rebekah begins to explain house Mikael force Esther to use her dark magic to turn her children into the first vampires because of the werewolves who killed their younger brother Henrik.

"So, vampirism was a form of protection?" Elena asks.

"What else would it be?" Rebekah asks.

I couldn't hearing anything anymore so I left to find Damon.

***

For the past two hours I've been looking for Damon. I called him and he doesn't answer. I went to every possible place on where he could be. I grabbed my phone while driving and dialed Damon number. There was one ring before it went straight to voicemail, "Stop ignoring my calls, Damon. Call me immediately. We need to talk." I said and hung up.

I'm driving back home to see if he's there and then I'll go check up on Stefan.

***

I come back home and Rebekah is hysterically crying and I run over to her, "What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Nik killed my mother." She cried and I don't say anything. "Did you know?" She asks as I just stare at her, "You knew?"

"I did." I said and she stands up angrily.

"You knew and you didn't tell me! He killed my mother, Ava!"

"Rebekah...."

"My mother!" She yelled as she grabs my neck choking me.

She throws me across the room and my back hits the wall. I quickly stand up as she grabs a stake and vamp-speed towards me. I quickly grabbed her hand stopping her from stabbing me. I pushed her off of me and she lands on her back. I use my strength and jump on top of her and I put one hand on her neck and the other on her jaw, "I'm sorry." I said before snapping her neck. I got off of her and I see the tears in strolling down her face. I walk towards the door and I glance at her body before leaving the house.

What do I do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.9K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
6.9K 301 22
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
332 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
229K 5.3K 22
**First Read The Salvatore Sister • Ava Rose Salvatore** Ava, who recently came back from the dead as a human, goes to New Orleans to go find answers...