The Wolf and The Witch

By DeathNice12

~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version o... More

Author
Evan Dawn Pierce
Finding her
Her name is Evan
Evan abused? Maybe?
Evan's big smile
She's gone He's gone
Evie and Bell
wait...Ian?!
Kidnapped
Wolves!?
We can't accept you
I can't
Evan ran away again...
I think...I'm Falling for...
We kissed?
Evan's Date
Ballanie's Date
King
Moving in...
Moving in part 2
Something sweet
Dream?
Attacked!
Not Again...
She's perfect
This is War!
The End is just the Beginning
Short #1

X

43 2 0
By DeathNice12

Evans p.o.v

Has it been days?

Weeks?

Months?

Probably not months but honestly I'm not sure how long I've been here.

They pull me in and out of rooms, sticking pins and needles in me. I'm not sure what they're trying to do but I don't think its working.

I miss Bell and Micheal , I really miss king but most of all Ian...

I was pulled from my thoughts when i heard voices.

"Doctor are you sure this time it'll work? We're running out of both money and time"

I recognized the voice it was their leader.

"I'm almost positive. You see with the past formulas there was always something missing but I'm sure i got it this time. While any of those formulas would work on an ordinary human she's not ordinary. Shes a witch and as we both know while they live longer than humans they are still mortal so what's the one thing that can weaken a witch as well as kill it if given a large enough dose of it?"

Obviously this is the man creating the experiments.

"Witch hazel"

"Precisely"

The door to my cage opened. And in came the Doctor and the Alpha.

"Come on my little witch its time for you to join us" the Alpha said with a wicked smile.

Ian's p.o.v

Its been two months since Evan went missing. And we have no idea where she is...

I don't know what to do...

We have nothing. We searched the mall but there were to many different scents mixed in to find hers or the man that took her. I'm lost.

"Ian" my mother yelled. "Ian" she entered my office. "Did you find anything?"

"If I did i wouldn't be here alone" I snarled.

WHAM!

My mother slapped me and she has an arm my head snapped to the side. I looked back at her stunned.

"Where are your manners! I don't care if you're the Alpha you respect me I am your mother!"

"I'm sorry"

Mom sighed. "Look I have to handle some business I want you to look after your siblings for a bit"

Almost immediately after she said that the twins, Aiden and Emily came running into the room and then walking in slowly was Cameron. Aiden and Emily were only about 8 and Cameron was 15 he pretty much stayed in his room all day very anti-social so it was weird that he was outside of it. Aiden and Emily both had my mom strawberry blonde hair but Aiden had my dads gray eyes while Emily had the purple ones and Cameron looked exactly like my father no sign of my mother in him at all. The funny part is that he's nothing like my dad personality wise.

"Perfect keep them entertained and I'll be back" my mom said leaving the room.

Me, Cameron, Emily, and Aiden just kind of stared at each other. I'm not super close to my siblings due to the age gap or maybe me never having time for them or a combo of both. Suddenly Emily jumped up onto the bed right next to me.

"Ian we should all play together!" She said enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" Aiden cheered.

"I think I'll just go to my room" Cameron whispered.

I watched as Cameron walked out closing the door behind him.

Josey's POV:

I left my kids a lone and went to the garage. I jumped into one of the cars I don't know anything about cars but it was a charcoal black color with the letter BMW on it so.

I got a call about 3 days ago about someone knowing something about Evan. they wanted me to meet them today of course I was iffy about this meeting and I was going to tell Ian but I don't want to get his hopes up and just in case I set the meeting up in a human cafe very public not the safest but not the worst.

I pulled up at Foamy Cafe and waited in my car.

*Beep beep*

My phone vibrated. I opened the text.

"First booth on the left"

I closed the text and got out. I found the booth and there was a tall brooding man, very muscular. Wearing a dark gray fedora with a matching jacket, a pair of blue jeans and a plain black shirt. I took a seat across from him. The man looked at me. He was older probably around my age. He had a few gray strands streaking through his full thick black beard. He has emerald green eyes, and a scar that runs down the side of his left eye, his nose was slightly off center leaning to the right and another scar that lay horizontal across his nose. He watched me carefully.

"What info do you have?" I asked breaking our little staring contest.

"First the money I asked for" The man said his deep voice both intimidating and calm.

"First my info" I said standing my ground.

"My money" he said once more eyes narrowing yet again attempting to intimidate me.

I pulled out the little brown paper wrapped box. His face lit up for a second before he reached out for it but I put it back into my jacket pocket.

"My info" I said more demanding.

The man growled quietly and clenched his jaw he knew I wasn't going to break and he didn't look to happy about that.

"They're doing experiments on her"

"what kind?"

"I don't know any details but they say if it's successful your pack won't stand a chance against them they want to use her powers against you"

"Anything else like her whereabouts?"

"All I know is they're keeping her in a lab well away from the boarders of your land in another Alpha's territory I'm unsure of which Alpha exactly but it's along the west side of your territory I believe and their allies want your pack gone someone is betraying you."

"How do we find them?"

"Don't know"

"Thank you for your information though not really worth the amount of money you asked for."

The man growled "my money"

I stared at him my eyes narrowing. "You're info isn't super helpful but I'll pay you what we agreed on if you bring us any more information you find"

"deal" was all the man said before taking the money and leaving"

I guess at least now we know why they wanted Evan in the first place. I guess I'll bring this info back to Ian. I got up and made my way back home.

When I got home I saw Ian, Emily, and Aiden all snuggling on the couch watching a movie I didn't see Cameron though.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked causing all of them to turn around.

"Cameron didn't want to play with us" Emily said.

"Yeah he decided to be boring and stay in his room" Aiden added.

"How was your errands?" Ian asked.

"I actually want to discuss them with you so, Emily, Aiden do mommy a favor and go to your rooms and play for a bit."

"But mommy I want to play with Ian!" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah Ian never plays with us anymore!" Aiden whines.

"it's important Ian will play later now please go maybe Cameron will play with you."

"Yay Cameron!" Both Emily and Aiden yell running upstairs.

As soon as they were gone.

"Mom what's going on?" Ian asked.

"I went to go see someone that had some information on Evan"

That caught his attention.

"He didn't have much but the stuff he had was interesting I don't know how accurate it is though"

"what did he say?" Ian asked.

"Evan's being held in a laboratory on one of the neighboring packs on the west of the boarders there she's being experimented on they want to use her power against us they claim if their experiments work we don't stand a chance or at least a very low one."

"Evan's being experimented on!" Ian growled slamming his fist on the table successfully shattering the glass top.

I watched as he clenched his jaw he started shaking with anger.

"Ian I understand but please we need to think of a plan."

"I'll be back" Ian growled getting up and running out the door.

"What are we going to do" I mumbled to myself.

"Do about what?" Micheal said entering the room. His hair in a ponytail although it looked more like a half up half down style since the hair on the bottom was to short to reach the ponytail. He was wearing a pale blue t-shirt and dark wash jeans and of course his black combat boots. "What happened in here?" he questioned looking at the shattered coffee table.

It was a beautiful table I probably should have told Ian away from anything breakable I could have saved it. Oh well.

"I just told some news about Evan that's all." I said.

"What news have you found of Evan?" Micheal asked looking a bit surprised.

"Here sit." I said motioning to the couch and once he sat down I preceded to tell him what I told Ian.

Like Ian, Micheal had a similar reaction his body was tensed I could tell he was trying hard to remain calm.

"Where's Ian?" Micheal asked.

"He got so angry he had to shift I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid." I said. "would you mind going after him?"

"Of course" Micheal said getting up.

I understand their anger I'm angry too but anger won't get us anywhere closer to finding her. Someone needs to remain level headed. I stood up to go search for Bell she deserved to know too. Micheal probably won't appreciate this especially since Bell will want to help and therefor be putting herself in danger but Bell is strong and we will need her powers.

I knock on Bell's door.

"Come in" Bell said quietly.

I opened the door to see Bell sitting on her bed holding King in her lap. She had things laid out all over the room with strings attaching each one. It looked like she was trying to solve a mystery I looked around and saw photos of men.

"Bell what is this?" I asked.

"These are all potential theories of who has Evan and where she is. Although nothing is certain since we only have a few clues." Bell said. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I came to tell you some information I found about Evan."

"Finally more information!" Bell said excitingly moving King off of her lap and running to a dresser. She pulled out what looked like her phone. She played around with it for a minute before holding it up to me. "Now please tell me what you know" I assumed she was recording this.

I told her everything I had told Ian and Micheal.

She thanked me before getting up and picking up a section of the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well due to the information you brought me I can conclude that these people are innocent or at least not high on the radar they could be accomplices but that's not likely. Which means the list is narrowed down. Come look" she said motioning to her bed.

I climbed on her bed and this was actually genius. She had pictured of every wolf packs alpha, Luna, Betas, Gammas, and head warriors well the ones that we were allied too or that surrounded us. And some unfamiliar faces. 

"Who are they?"

"They are the potential rogues that took Evan. They are every known rouge I could find that matched Evans descriptions. None of those are definite but that would at least give us someone to look for."

I looked at them a bit more carefully and one man stood out he was older brown hair with a bit of gray lacing it he'd probably have more now this man.

"Him" I said pointing to that man. "Gabriel West he should be top on the radar"

"Why?"

"He was once a member of our pack the Beta. His mate tried to kill me and my mate forcing us to kill her but he fought and wouldn't stop so we eventually had to either kick him out or kill him. Gabriel was loyal before the stuff with his mate so we let him live sending him to be a rogue." I explained "He might be behind this looking for revenge"

"That makes sense and that's kind of funny that his last names West considering he's hiding somewhere in the West" Bell said with a giggle.

I have to admit that was kind of funny and I bet on purpose a clue that he left.

X's P.O.V

I punched a guy with my fist which had fire around it burning him. He didn't get up once he fell to the ground. I whipped around to see another one charging at me I lifted my hand and using a spell that allows me to send out a burst of air I sent him back flying into the wall of the cage. I looked around and noticed that all five of the wolves were on the ground meaning I had won...again this was the 10th training sequence they put me through today.

"Perfect I think you're ready X"

X is what they called me. It's short for experiment X. You see I have no memories. This place is all I've known. They told me they found me wandering in the forest and they also told me I was being attacked by wolves and they saved me plus they took me in they trained me. I haven't been here that long but still I owe them.

"Evan!"

What? Who's Evan?

"We're coming for you!"

Who are you?

"Evan!"

"X go to the testing chamber"

I nodded exiting the cage and making my way to the chamber.

"X take a seat" Doctor said.

I sat down in the gray chair just outside the chamber and he immediately he took my arm and plunged a needle in it. It help a blueish purple serum I don't know what it's for but I do know that the voice in my head goes away after I get it and that I have to get it quit often.

"Enter the chamber"

I stood up and walked into the big white sphere shaped chamber.

"Now this is a new experiment so it may hurt" Doctor said.

A few men strapped me to the wall of the chamber. A few mechanical arms appeared each holding a needle with a yellow green serum. All at once the needles where plunged into me two on each arm, two on each leg, and one into my neck.

I screamed out in pain as the serum slowly entered my system it burned. It felt like my veins were on fire being burned into ashes. Tears filled my eyes and streamed down my face it felt like I was crying a waterfall. Even when the needles were removed it still burned. The binds that help me released and with nothing holding me up I fell to the floor. I was still crying and whimpering and they just let me lay there in the containment until I stopped until the burning stopped.

"Get up" Doctor said. His voice filling the pod.

Slowly I got up my body screaming at me telling me not to move yet but I had to do what I'm told. I owe them my life.

"Get to the cage we need to test your new found strength"

Once in the cage they set up my opponents three of them.

"Don't use your magic"

"But then how-"

"Don't talk back do what you're told!" Boss yelled at  me.

I bowed my head.

"Fight!" He yelled out.

The wolves immediately jumped at me I punched one and sent him falling to the ground. I round housed kicked the other which sent him flying back into the wall of the cage. The third one landed on my my shoulders and began clawing at my face I threw it off of me and heard a crack and then a whimper.

I looked around and they were all down.

"Yes! It worked!" Doctor jumped up excitedly.

"Finally. Get the troops ready we're moving out!" Boss yelled. "X we are going into battle" he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 724 32
Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha indulges her Alpha's fantasies. Olivia i...
400K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
107K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
1M 40.8K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...