She's Hurting (Completed)

By Michelle_Hearts

I wish I was a kid that was happy like every girl, but I'm not. I'm different. I am born differently then nor... More

A/N: LOOK LOOK! (updated- Jan/2024)
Darkness & Despair
Teasing Her
The Fire In My Life
Truth or Dare
What is the Problem
Bedroom Breakfast and Scary Movies
You Wouldn't Know
I Got You
Serious doubt
Catch up
Catch up part 2
Monday Fun Day
Strength or Smarts
Smarts is the key
Getting to know Her
Ugh Her again
New Home New Lies
Mother knows Best ?
Dispair
She's Precious
Sisterly love
Father?
Kids Got to love them
Kids
Late!?
Veronica
My Fault
The science project
The Project
"Please just talk"
He's back, The belt
Been Gone for a while
Why won't you look at me?
"Whats going on"
"What do you want to know?"
"Do i stink"
"This is going to be a long day for us both"
The school Schedule for the girls (Not Update kinda)
Birds & The Bees
Birds & The Bees part 2
"Let Me Explain"
For you its everything
A party And Drugs
Right?
The Death she wrote
Play what's in hand
Home
Love is all around
My First & Forever
Dear Diary.......
Come Back To Me
My baby
Starting Over
Mothers Fuck-up
She's family
Unstable
I only want you
Chloes Journal/ Birthday Wish
Its My Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 1)
Its my Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Baby
We All Deserve To Have Fun + Mini-Epilogue
Revised Version is Up
I GRADUATED

First Day

2.7K 79 12
By Michelle_Hearts

It's March first and I am going back to school. I finally got my phone back last night. I went online to see what was going on and Kaylee and my face were on everything from Twitter to Instagram, even google.
From everything that's happening I finally got a car because mom didn't want me walking while the paparazzi bombards me the whole time. All this publicity gave us money as well as fame.
   I haven't spoken to Addison still but Tiffany keeps in touch with me and so does Veronica. I am actually giving Veronica a ride to school today. I grabbed my gray and black school bag walked towards the mirror to check and see if my outfit was perfect. Today I am wearing a new set of clothes.

A grey sweatshirt and some black shorts and black tights under them with my gray pair of vans and a black watch.

  I was now downstairs mom was cooking breakfast for everyone. Adam and his fiancée, Tiffany and Addison were all there sitting at the table talking. I continued to walk towards the front door before anyone said something.
"You not going to eat Chloe?" Mom asked

"Nope," I said before turning the doorknob and opening the door to leave.

It was a 7-minute drive to Veronica's. I hooked my phone into the aux cord and played one of my favorite songs to make the time go faster as I drive.

I can't believe family could be so savage
Swore to me I was free
Then took advantage
I know you thought it was a sad song
But this shit is an anthem
Had me do tricks like a sideshow
It's clear to me now that I was your survival
All your excuses are dead on the gravel
You say it's the truth but my blood is the Bible

I finally made it to veronicas. I sent a text to let her know I was outside. I laid back and closed my eyes and listened to the sweet voice of Alyson Stoner play through the speakers.

Am I'm finally cutting the strings
Yeah, cause I'm stripped bare got nothing left
I'm stripped bare got nothing left
Stripped bare got nothing left
And I'm finally cutting the strings

There was a knock on the window. I turned to my right to see what it was. Veronica was pointing at the lock to tell me to unlock my door.

"You seemed to be in some type of mood," the raven-haired girl said as she was getting into the car.

"I was just listening to my favorite song that's all," I said as I was backing out of her driveway

"nice car by the way i like it, it fits you very well," Veronica said as she examined the features of the car.

"So are you ready to come back to school?" She asked

"I don't know. How is school is people talking their shit?" I asked

"Well, Kaylee has been getting a lot of backlashes. People are wondering where you went and things like that" Veronica said.

"So Kaylee has been going to school?" I asked confused and in all-out surprised.

"Yeah, she has been back. She stayed out of school for a month. You stayed out for two. She sits with your sister and Tiffany and James and that girl James is with. I don't remember her name" Veronica says as she picks my phone up to look through my playlist.

"Well I guess I'm going to sit with your friends from now on," I said. We finally made it to school. All eyes were on us because this car has never been seen before pulling into the schools parking. Little did they know they knew who was inside.

As I parked I saw Kaylee and her ex walking towards the front entrance. To get their attention I revved up my engine. "You really had to do that" Veronica gave me an annoyed look.

"Just wants people to know who getting out the car I need a big audience" I smirked at Veronica
"Plus I'm a different person now I rule this school now and no one is getting in my way," I said before opening my door getting out.

I grabbed my bag and closed my door and waited for Veronica to close her so I could lock my car. Everyone's eyes were on us but mostly on me. It's like they've seen a ghost. Kaylee was also taken back and surprised at how I looked. I'm sober now and cleaned up but not the same as she thinks.

I and Veronica walked to the front door. Before entering I had bumped into Kaylee's Ex.

"Watch it," she said. I stopped in my tracks and turned towards her.

"You shouldn't have been in my way," I said

"You are a real bitch. Kaylee wasn't lying when she told me that about you after we had sex" The girl said. Leaving a big smirk on her face.

I punched her in response. The girl fell on the ground. "Come on get up since talking shit is your thing" I gave her a hard kick in the stomach. Kaylee jumped in between us and looked at me with her hand up telling me to stop.

We made eye contact. I was hurt she'd do something like that. "Keep her away from me," I said before walking away. Everyone had their phones out recording. The class was about to start and I saw some of my friends. They spoke and waved. I continued to walk to my class not speaking. Walking into class felt like I was a new student all over again. The only seat left was next to Kaylee. I sat down and faced the front waiting for the teacher to start class.

"Here is my number if you need anything," some blonde girl said as she passed me her number. I tucked it in my pocket.

"Chloe we need to talk it's been three months" I looked at the blonde.
" You wanna talk now?" I said with anger in my voice.
"Yes" she answered
"We will talk when I'm ready" I stated before looking towards the front.

Lunch

Once I got my food I tried to look for a seat. The jocks table literally made a seat for me to sit. I gave them an annoyed look and kept walking then I saw the cheerleader also made a seat for me the literally pushed a girl out her seat. I scuffed and continued to walk. Then I saw my friends James and Kat both wave and gesture to come to sit with them. Addison and Tiff both looked up towards me. Addison looked tense seeing me and Tiffany just gave me her normal look. Then a brunette turned to look at me with a need to talk look. In response, I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

I finally found a seat it was with Veronica and her people. All the girls were drooling at me and Veronica and her girlfriend were being all lovey dovey. I turned to look around to see if anyone was looking at me. Kaylee quickly turned to face the others. Just to make her mad I turned to one of the girls beside me and mashed our lips together as if we were desperate for a kiss. It was rough. The girl moaned in response.  As I was about to take it even further someone took ahold of my arm pulled me away.

"Look bitch she is off limits" I looked up. A furious Kaylee was standing above me. She dragged me out of my set and to the girl's restroom.

"What the fuck," she said. As if she was mad that I kissed that girl. I don't understand how she could be mad when she fucked her Ex.

"What?" I said confused.

"Why would you kiss her Chloe?" She asked. I could see in her eyes she was hurt.

"You are asking me why i kissed some girl when you" I pointed at her. "went and fucked your Ex" I spat.

"I was getting better for you," I said as I broke down.

"I know and I'm sorry she said that and I know you were. Addison was telling me all the hell you went through and all the times you cried for me. I am sorry I left but you needed me to." Kaylee said as she held my face in her hands.

"I just want you back" I pleaded. "Please"

"Give this time," she said as she looked into my eyes. "We need to take it extra slow. We have to relearn each other again" Kaylee said.

Before leaving Kaylee gave me a kiss on my forehead. I stood in the bathroom feeling everything. My heart is hurt and my eyes are like a river of tears. I walked towards the mirror to fix myself up.

I spoke to myself in the mirror, "You will get through this. You will get Kaylee back. You will be happy. You are happy?" The last part came out as a question. I truly questioned myself if i was really happy. I smiled at myself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom to go back to lunch.

I sat back at the table with Veronica because even though i had spoken to Kaylee doesn't mean i want to be at the same table as her. The main reason for that because Addison is there. I don't have the time for an argument or a sob story at the moment. Tiffany tells me all the time how sorry Addison is for everything but she has yet to come to say it to my face. Every time I think about it my blood boils. The betrayal from her and my so-called mom. As long as I've been living there I have yet to be adopted by her. That's why i don't like calling her my mother. My mother beat me physically and mentally. Starved me and didn't love me. I won't call anyone my mother because I'm scared once i do i'll get the same treatment as i had before.

I hope this satisfies most of you. I think there is going to be one more chapter and it will be the end. I want to end this book already so I can work on my others. Thanks for reading again guys and for being so patient with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1K 24
'He wanted me to be a memory, but I want something more.' "Maybe in another universe, we'll stay like this forever." ...
106K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
65.8K 2.7K 41
I am Rudy. I sometimes find it hard to understand the concept of life. Or am I not looking for my destiny... my calling. Whatever it is why am I not...
681 69 29
you deserve to know, I loved you. I still do you'll forever have a piece of my heart. I cry for u, ache for u and retouch our memories that slowly fa...