Betrayed (completed)

By AshleyMari5

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 Madeline
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 23

294 8 0
By AshleyMari5

Getting ready to fight was easy enough. We were lined up between the lava and the black lake.

Ares has been trying to get me out of the war, but I started this war and I must finish it.

"Danny it's not safe for you." Ares has his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Ares please stop, I am not going to hide like a little scared girl. I am going to fight." Ares rolls his eyes and walks away.

I go and talk to Jade. Her plans to fight are very polish.

Madeline is being trained at the moment she will always stay at my side. I can keep her safe with my powers.

Raphael walks towards me giving me a smirk.

"I am sorry your highness." What? Sorry for what?

Before I can react his fist thumps my head my vision becoming blurry. The last I see is Madeline at my side. Before darkness takes over me.

My head is pounding. A pair of soft arms are holding me. Massaging my scalp. That feels good. I hear a commotion going on. I get up quick. I look around.

I am inside a cave. Half my body on top of Madeline.

"How are you feeling?" I look and see Zeleka. She hands me a small cup, implying for me to drink it.

"Why am I here?" I push the drink away from me.

"Ares told us. You can't fight." I touch my belly.

"This is my War! I started all of this. I must fight!" I get up fro Madeline's embrace and try to find my way out.

"Danny you can't, the baby!" Madeline is holing my arm. I push her hand away.

"The baby she shouldn't have!" We look around looking for the voice. Out of the shadows a man steps out.

"Gabriel." Zeleka stands up.

"That baby shouldn't be born! God wants it dead!" Gabriel grabs his sword getting it ready for a fight.
Thanks to this guys we don't have anything on us.

I take in deep breaths bringing in energy with me. He charges me and I push energy out of my hands knocking him over.

"We need to get out of here!" I scream.

"You need to get him away from the exit." I throw energy towards his body. Making him unable to move. Madeline jumps over his body and so does Zeleka. I jump over and we make a run for it. Gabriel hot on our heels.

We find the way out. War going on twenty feet away from us. A flying demon comes close to us. I push energy out and knock him out. He gets back up and rushes towards me. I keep him still putting pressure on him. His shrieks murdering my ears. I crush his body, him falling on the ground.

Gabriel emerges from the cave his sword directly at me. Before anything another sword stops him. Raphael.

"Traitor!" Screams Gabriel.

"Still listening to a child?" Gabriel slams his sword against Raphael's sword. It's like a deadly dance. Powerful blows hitting left and right.

Zeleka grabs my arm and leads me down a dark path. We run passing the rocks with pointy crystals. The black sand against our feet.

Centaurs coming out of nowhere getting ready to attack. There's way to many. I get an urge.

I grab Madeline and Zeleka and let out a scream. Energy exploding out of me. I look around centaurs laying on the floor. I stand in my fighting position.

Most centaurs run away while others bow down.

Good.

"What are you doing out of the cave?" Ares lands with a loud thud. Blood splattered all of ver his body.

"Gabriel happened! He is trying to kill me." I tell him.

"Where is he?" He looks around on high alert.

"Raphael was with him trying to stop him by the entrance of the cave!"

Ares opens his wings. "Head towards a safe place."

"I am going to fight!" I look at the centaur who have been staring at us. "Let's go!"

They scream and follow me. Ares flies towards the direction we just came from and we follow him. I stop on my track. I look at a centaur who has a scar on his face and over his right chest. His dark hair making a line towards his midsection.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"The names Kane!" He bows down to me.

"Keep them safe while the rest of you follow me!" Kane bows and grabs Madeline and puts her in his back Zeleka follows and gets behind Madeline. They ride away to somewhere safe.

We find Ares talking to Raphael. Gabriel nowhere to be seen. "What happened?"

"Gabriel got away." That coward.

Another rumble distracts us. Ares looks ahead, I follow his vision. The hideous monster from my nightmare.

He is charging towards us. Ares stance his ground protecting me. The centaurs getting ready.

The hideous monster is about 9 feet tall. He is speeding towards us. Out of nowhere Gabriel appears and takes Ares with him. Slamming him against the ground. The monster is getting close and my heart is slamming against my chest. Raphael stands right beside me.

"Don't worry love, we will destroy him!" Raphael speeds towards the monster. Leaping on top of the monster. His knife slicing and penetrating the monster. Yet he wasn't going down.

I was knocked down by someone. I see the knife heading towards me. I try to stop the knife, but my distraction was messing with my energy. Gabriel was then sent out flying by one of the centaurs. Ares then appears and stabs Gabriel on his chest.

Gabriel makes an O face. Blood coming out of his mouth. His body then starts to glow brighter and brighter. Till he was no longer here.

I look up and see Raphael still fighting with the monster. Ares flies towards and helps Raphael. I run behind them. The centaur waiting for my direction. Demons and flying demons heading our way.

"Attack!" I yell. We all make our way towards the attack.

I try to think ways to help Ares and Raphael. I lift my leg and stomp on the ground making it shake. It doesn't do too much cause.

I hear a noise behind me and see a demon heading my way. I stop him throwing my energy. I grab his spear and make him stab himself.

I turn back towards Ares and Raphael's fight. I take deep breaths, one, two, three. I gather up as much energy as I can. With a scream I let all of my energy go, knocking the monster down. Giving Raphael and Ares the first hand. Ares cutting of the monsters head. Blood exploding, making it rain blood on everyone. Using the same energy I grab the flying demons and knock them to the ground. Giving some centaurs their chance to kill them. Jade appears out of nowhere killing every creature in front of her.

Ares lands next to me. He is draped in blood. He leans down to kiss me but I stop him. Hell no! I won't kiss him while he is full of disgusting blood.

"Let's head home things have gotten calm." Ares tells me.

"I am gonna get all of my girls." I walk towards a centaur and get in his back. Holding on to his waist.

"Danny you need to get home and rest."

"Ares the girls are my responsibility. I need to make sure they are ok." I tell the centaur to go and we start making our way. I see girls helping other girls with injuries. I get of the centaur and make my way towards them.

"Your highness you are safe!" A blonde girl says. I smile at her.

"Get all the centaurs you can, we need to get them to the castle." After centaur left it took about ten minutes about thirty came back taking all the injured girls back. Thank goodness about two hundred girls made it. We added more monsters. Most of them male. Bowing down to me. Accepting my new rules. We will all be equal.

Man and woman. We will all work together.

Sitting on the water. Washing the dirt and blood off me. I thought about everything that has been happening.

I touch my belly. The thought of having a baby still has me shocked. I have been here for five months. How far along am I? Will I be able to be a good mother and a good queen?

This is too much responsibility.

"Are you ok?" Madeline's voice sounds out. I look at her and smile. "I can't believe you are pregnant."

"Me neither. It seems like yesterday we got here. It seems like yesterday I didn't know how to use my powers." I tell her. "Now we just won a war, and I have been accepted as a queen and changing the rules."

"Yeah, it's been crazy, but I am glad you are the queen. Another would have let Lucifer do whatever, and be a little sissy." We both laugh.

She is right. If my aunt would have been chosen she would have been having Madeline cleaning like a poor maid. Following every rule thrown at her. Even would have let Nicholas do whatever with Madeline.

I am glad he is dead, and gone from our life's.

I finished getting dressed in a beautiful satin black dress. The long dress showing my legs. With a gold belt holding it against my waist. Making a low V line almost showing my breasts. Also making my back visible. Jewels in my dark hair with stones to match my eyes.

"You look beautiful." I turn around and see Raphael standing on my doorway. His smirks making him look even gorgeous. His blonde hair over his back.

"Thanks." I sigh. He walks closer to me. I walk away from him. His beautiful laughter mesmerizing me.

I fix my shoes. Making sure everything was presentable.

"You know the first time I saw your mom, I thought she was beautiful. Her blue eyes making her face shine." What?

"How do you know my mother?"

"I met her when she was with your father. She was conjuring up Lucifer. I was with him that day. I was away from anyone's prying eyes. She was begging him to save your father. But seeing you, you look more brighter than her. Your green eyes screaming sex."

I give him a disgusting look. He chuckles at me. I feel his fingers on my back giving me goosebumps.

"Don't Get upset with me." He faces me. Standing only inches from me. He looks glorious standing in front of me.

He leans down and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"You are just so beautiful." His lips captures mines. I don't know why I didn't pull away. I don't know why I put my arms around his neck. I just did. I lost all of my control.

He stops kissing me, and smiles. My full body control coming back to me. I push him away. Angry at him. How could he?

He chuckles at me. I turn away and leave him standing there. I run into Ares almost falling over.

"Hey you ok?" How can I tell him I let Raphael kiss me?

"Yeah I just thought I was late." I guess I won't tell him.

"No, you are perfectly fine." He grabs my hand and leans in to kiss me. I turn my face. "Will you ever forgive me for what I did?"

I look at him in the eyes. Maybe hell does make you do things you don't want. Maybe I should forgive him. I just kissed someone else. I wouldn't call that getting even. That sounds horrible.

"I am gonna go check on Madeline." I walk away from him. I look back and see him there with sadness in his eyes. Behind him standing in the door way was Raphael. His serious expression staring right at me.

"How are you feeling Madeline?"

"I am ok, Eric has helped me a little." I finish helping Madeline getting ready. She looks beautiful in her light green sating dress. It makes her skin glow.

"So are you guys like a thing?" Look at us, being total teenagers. If we weren't in hell this would have looked totally normal.

"I don't know. He does have someone, he never mentions her or I have never met her, but I don't know where he is at?"

"You guys are really close. I thought something would have happened between the two of you."

She looks down at her feet.

"No, nothing." She laughs. "Look at me falling for the goat man from children's nightmares." We both laugh at the though. But I somehow feel bad for her. Her going thought it all. Falling for a man who doesn't even know what he wants.

I am going to sit down with him and make him tell me his feeling towards Madeline.

"Everyone is waiting for you Danny." I look at Zeleka who is standing in the doorway.

Hopefully my second coronation things will be different. I have got my speech ready and my rules ready. Ideas and all ready. Hopefully everyone accepts and things can finally change.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 66 26
'I don't need saving. I am the hero of my own story, and villains beware, because this story ends with me standing.' She said. 'I don't need luck. L...
72 1 13
Quinn grabbed her backpack and her phone and made her way downstairs to grab breakfast before school, turning the corner she witnessed her mom sittin...
269K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
422 22 11
"You shouldn't hold onto a mess like me, it'll add more pain to you. And more shit to deal with." He shakes his head. "Rebel, you're so broken that...