Cover // txt beomgyu

By shootystars

this might be the worst day of my life. the popular kids took notice of me. what am i gonna do?! if they mana... More

new start
those popular kids
the accident
big reveal
invitation
the shop
stalker
familliar
the nightmare
the ball
masquerade
busted
the dress
reunited
detention
the ride
confession
anxious
opinion
unknown number
bus
bad omen
black
mine
awake
exuberance
amusement park
ferris wheel
secret
music
heartbeat
childhood friend
pictures
bruises
plan
words
i'm fine
confront
weak
jealousy
surprise
end
chains
fall
thank you
i'm sorry
unravelled
rosemary
powerless
mΓ©moire
father
conspiracy
second chance
nostalgia
side effect
control
the trial

noticed

4.4K 183 30
By shootystars

i got home and my worried parents rushed to me.

"are you hurt taehe-ya?" my appa asked me.

"아니요, 아빠(no, dad). 나는 괜찮아요(i'm okay)" i answered a smile on my less pale lips.

i was getting better actually.

"you didn't remember what happened last night?" eomma inquired. her voice was filled with worry.

i paused for a while, then i shook my head.

my memory of last night was vague so i couldn't remember much. the last thing that i remembered was that i was wandering out of my cabin trying to get some fresh air.

"where's oppa?" i asked my parents who looked at each other then at me.

"he's taking care of things.." my mom said rubbing my back.

i nodded and they told me to rest. i walked with heavy steps towards my bedroom and flopped my self on the bed. i took my phone out of my pocket and saw a text sent 15 minutes ago.

beomgyu: did you arrive safely?

my mouth curved up at that moment and i giggled at how caring he was and typed a reply.

taehee: yeah..

beomgyu read it in an instant.

beomgyu: okay.. rest well then
beomgyu: stay hydrated and get well soon okay..

my blood rushed to my cheeks and ears. wtf beomyyy.. what are you doing to meeee.. i was smilling like a crazy person.

taehee: 네(yes)☺️

suddenly my phone rang and i smilled cheerily when i saw the caller's ID.

"여보세요(hello)?"

"YA! KIM TAEHEE! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

"hyunjin-ah~~ i'm sorry for worrying youuu.. please don't be mad." i did a little bit of aegyo.

"don't do that thing! it's killing me! anyways.. didn't i tell you to be careful?!" he said tints of anger and worry colored his voice.

"어(uh).."

"just please.. rest well.. i just wanna make sure you're alright tae.." hyunjin said now the anger was completely gone. worry replaced it completely.

"네(ne)" i answered.

"bye.. rest well.." he said before cutting the call short. i sighed and closed my eyes.

beomgyu's pov

oh shit.. why did i send that?! she'll think i'm a freak! dangit!

i totally flipped out. i covered my face which was red in embarassment and shyness. then, my phone vibrated beside me.

taehee: 네😊

i covered my face again this time because i was really shy. gosh.. why is she like this?

taehee's face appeared in my head. her shy smile and rosy cheeks. i replayed the time we had in the bus when i spoilled her plan of avoiding me by fake sleeping. i smilled and i flipped myself on the bed. kicking my legs in the air and squealling like a big baby.

suddenly yeonjun appeared on the doorway.

"whoa there bro.. lemme guess.. taehee?" he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

i shyly covered my face with my hands and gave a small nod.

"yo.. just ask her out. we all know you've been crushing on her since she first came to our school." yeonjun added.

"yeah but-"

"and you managed to get noticed by getting angry at her." yeonjun smirked.

"oh shut up! first, it was unintentional. two, i was in a really damned bad mood!" i tried to defend myself.

yeonjun snorted, "yeah, sure." and i hit him on the arm.

a/n:

yellow beautiful people. back with an updateeeee......

hope you give it some love..❤️❤️❤️

hope you liked it

and please vote and comment💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.7K 58
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ πŸ”ž ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᡃᡐᡃ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ In the night scene he is known. Neither girls nor boys are safe from him, they succumb to his charm and sex a...
50.2K 693 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
3.8K 92 12
.q*゚+.*.q txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
32.1K 1.2K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...