Kuroko No Basket One Shots

By kainna_elle

Collection of random drabbles and reader insert one shot of Kuroko no Basuke characters. Kuroko no Basuke is... More

Seijūrō Akashi x OC
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Daiki Aomine x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
GoM + Kagami
Shintarō Midorima x You
GoM + Kagami
AoKaga/KagaMine Special
Who is left? (GoM + Kagami x You)
SHORT IMAHANA SPECIAL
Akashi Seijūrō x You
Ryōta Kise x You
Tetsuya Kuroko x You
ANNOUNCEMENT
Atsushi Murasakibara x You
Taiga Kagami x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Kiyoshi Teppei x You
Nijimura Shuzo x You
SORRY
GoM + Kagami x You
Midorima x You x Aomine
1K READS (CONTEST)
Special Chapter πŸ‹
Takao Kazunari [Soulmate AU]
Generation of Miracle SHORTS
OMEGAVERSE [Seirin]
Anniversary Gift β™ͺ Nijimura Shuzo
Izuki Shun x Tsundere! Reader
♣ C r o s s o v e r ♣
Haizaki Shogo x Reader
Momoi Satsuki x Male! Reader
Aomine Daiki x Dancer! Reader x Kagami Taiga
Midorima Shintaro x Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader
Miyaji Kiyoshi Birthday Special
ROAD TO 6K READS
Imayoshi Shoichi x Reader
Hanamiya Makoto x Abused! Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader [VAMPIRE AU]
NOT AN UPDATE

April Fools (GoM + Kagami x You)

488 11 1
By kainna_elle

Scenario: You pranked him on April Fools

Akashi: *You pranked him saying you wanted to break up with him

"Akashi.." With the way you call his last name made Akashi confused. He had already told -ordered- you to call him by his first name and for the last two years of your relationship you've been calling him Seijūrō. But, why the sudden change?

"(F/n)? I thought I already told you to call me Seijūrō? Is something wrong?" Akashi asks.

"Everything is wrong Akashi," you acted, "I loved you with all my heart this past two years but I didn't know it can be tiring.." You carried on and tried your hardest to cry which you successfully done.

"F/n? What did I do? What's wrong? Tell me." You tried not to laugh and go on with your act. For sure after this, you'll get the worst punishment ever. Akashi on the other hand felt nervous and worried. His mind is nearly losing it's sanity with what you are saying.

"I just can't stand you anymore, Akashi. You're treating me as if I'm one of your peasants and ordered me around. You might not notice it but I know you just want me because I'm of use to you. I just... I can't take it anymore." You said and cried. Although what you said is somewhat true. Sometimes you feel like he's bearing with you because you can be of use to him and that he treated you like his peasants sometimes. He prioritized basketball, studies, everything that his father wants him to do -although you understand- but every person has a limit. Although this is just a prank but you wanted to tell him that.

"F/n, I-I'm so sorry. I'll try to–I'll try—" you cut him off. And by that time Akashi is already panicking.

"Let's break up Akashi. Or at least give me a break. Have you even notice that you still have a girlfriend waiting for you to at least prioritize her? Let's–let's break up." You said. Now, you are not faking your cry but you literally cry your heart out.

When Akashi's mind processed what you said, it feels like the first time he lost. No, it was worse than that! His heart is breaking and his eyes are teary. He doesn't know what to do or what to say.

That is until you wiped your tears and chuckled lightly but light tears are still streaming down your face.

"That was a prank Seijūrō. Happy April fools." You said smiling while still wiping some tears. Akashi on the other side felt like a burden was lifted off his shoulders although it angered him a little.

"But don't get me wrong, Sei-chan, I really cried and what I said is what I'm really feeling although I also intended to prank you. Gomenasai, Sei-chan. Anataga daisukides." (I'm sorry Sei-chan. I love you.)

"I'm really upset about your prank but I'm sorry I'm being so insensitive about how you feel. You are my empress not my peasant and you deserve all the love and attention in the world. I love you so much, F/n, but don't you ever do that again." Akashi said.

"Yes Sei-chan, sorry." With that your lips sealed together with a promise of loving each other for lifetime.

Bonus:

"Sei-chan, I didn't know you're this cheesy." Mibuchi said to Akashi while they are watching the video Kotaro secretly took.

"Tch. The so-called emperor, Akashi, being under of his empress." Mayuzumi nonchalantly but mockingly said.

"Shut up! And Kotaro, you better have a lot of stamina for today's practice!" Akashi threatened Kotaro while the latter prepares for his death.

-=-

Aomine: *You sent him a picture of burning magazines, his magazines

You: Hey Aho!

L/n F/n sent a picture.

Daiki: What the actual fvck, F/n?!

You: What? Oops, wrong picture!

*a little later*

You heard a banging on your door and when you opened it you saw a ranging navy blue-head.

"F/n! Did you, DID YOU ACTUALLY BURN MY MAI-CHAN MAGAZINES?!" You decided to ignore him and go to the kitchen.

"Hi Ahomine, it's nice to see you, too." You sarcastically said. He followed you to the kitchen and totally froze on spot when he saw his beloved gravure magazines being burned on the stove.

The truth is, those are not actually his magazines that he had on his room. You bought ten magazines of his so-called Horikata Mai-chan but of course using his money and burned it.

"NANDATO?!!" (What the fuck?!!) Daiki immediately turned off the stove but it's too late since the magazines have been burned already.

"I see. Those magazines of yours is more important than your girlfriend." You said with a straight face and cold voice. You internally smirked when you see his face turning kind of guilty and regretful.

"You know you're more important than my Mai-chan magazines, F/n. I'm sorry." He said as he walked towards you. He hugged you and then kiss your cheeks.

"Daiki?" You called.

"Hmm?"

"Those aren't actually the ones on your room. I just bought them this morning." You explained.

"REALLY?! Ohmygod, I oh-so love you, F/n!" He said as he showered you with kisses. You smirked.

"With your own money, though."

"NANTO?! (WHAT?!) THEN THAT LITERALLY MEANS IT'S SUPPOSEDLY MINE!" Aomine is practically in rage right now.

You chuckled, "yeah. Happy April Fools." And then you left him.

"F/NNNNN!"

-=-

Kagami: *You pranked him that you lost your memory

Kagami visited your house. Your parents weren't at home so you decided that today is really a great day to prank him! Mwehehe~

"F/n! Uh, I'm sorry for arriving without notice." He said as he entered your room, seeing you in a lost state, your eyes wandering your room until they landed on him.

"F/n?" He caught your attention.

"W-who are you? F-f/n? Is that me?" You said as you looked at him confusedly. He also looks confused.

"Yes, you are F/n! Who am I? I'm–I'm Kagami Taiga, I'm your boyfriend! Have you–have you forgot?" He said panicking.

You acted as though a lot of memories suddenly surged through your mind.

"Kagami..." you whispered.

"Yes!" He excitedly but sadly said.

"I don't know you! What are you doing here? And why am I here? And why would I trust you? Even if I may have a boyfriend or if his name is really Kagami Taiga, how would I be sure that he's really you?" You said as you acted panicking which drives Kagami crazy. What happened to you? Do you really... forgot about him? Kagami's mind is having an adrenaline rush to explain to you everything.

"I-I am! Look, here, I have lots of our pictures together, even video! You're even my password!" He said panicky as he showed you his phone. You decided to accept his phone -which he already unlocked- and proceeds to his gallery.

You fought your blush as you saw a lot of pictures. Of course you know some of the pictures but mostly he has some stolen pictures of you.

"What if these are edited?! You look more like a stalker than a boyfriend!" You said as you suddenly dropped his phone on the bed and acted as if you're scared of him, distancing yourself to him.

"W-wha.." He blushed as he suddenly remembered that he loves taking stolen pictures of you.

"B-but it's really true! I am, I–I'm your boyfriend f/n! Please remember!" He had teary eyes as he panicked. You thought he was pranked enough since you're guilt is eating you.

"Of course I remember you, Bakagami! Happy April Fools!" You smiled to him as you hugged him.

"W-wha..?"

"That was just a prank, Bakagami! So, how's my acting?" You smiled teasingly -kind of apologetically- at him.

"F/n, don't ever do that to me again or else I won't cook you (f/f)!" Kagami said as he sighed, a sigh of relief.

"OSU! (Yessir!) I love you, Bakagami!" You said as you peck his lips.

"I love you, too, you prankster!" He replied and kissed you.

-=-

Atsushi: *You pranked him that you're the one who bake a cake for him when in fact it was Momoi (although it was edible, it wasn't particularly near slightly-fine)

"Atsushi! I baked you a cake!" You said as you hold the cake you baked. The truth is, today is April Fools and you wanted to prank your sweets addict giant boyfriend. As for the matter, you asked a Momoi a favor of baking a cake with your supervision, of course. After a lot of tries, she finally baked an edible and not-so-awful cake that you are planning to give to the purple head.

Hearing that you got him a cake, Atsushi rushed to the living room to see you holding a chocolate cake. He already tasted your baking skills and it was incredible so he was always this excited whenever you bake him sweets. But! It wasn't you who bake this cake. Ahh, poor Atsushi.

"I'll go get a fork." But before you can proceed, Atsushi used his fingers to dig in the cake. After he took one bite, you saw in his face that he's fighting the urge to spit it.

The thing is, the cake is really edible but like how I mentioned, it wasn't near fine either. If you're not picky of the taste, you can eat it. But since Atsushi has a special tooth for sweets, his reaction was priceless.

"A-are you okay Atsushi?" You acted as though you are worried -which you really are- and immediately went to him and sat on the sofa.

"N/n-chin, the cake.." Is all he said.

"Did my baking skills really dropped down that bad? I-I'm sorry. I guess, I should never bake again." You said sadly and acted like you're offended but guilty at the same time.

"No N/n-chin~ The cake was... d-delicious." He said lazily as he forced himself to eat the cake. And then you smiled at him and wiped the few light tears you try hard to convey.

Atsushi knew how much you love baking and how you're the best. But he's also confused what had happened. Then again, he doesn't want to offend you so he practically force himself and when you smiled it sent him relieve. The cake was edible anyways so he get on with it. When he finished the cake, you gave him a glass of water.

"Actually Atsushi," you started.

"Hmm~?"

"It was Satsuki who baked that cake. I needed to guide her so the cake would be at least edible. I didn't think you'd actually eat it all." You said.

"N/n-chin is mean." He said childishly as his purple orbs held out an childish anger.

"Happy April Fools day Atsushi. Here. I readied your favorite sweets as a reward for eating the cake. I bought them this morning, also serves as my apology."

But you see, the purple giant's attention was already diverted to the snacks and sweets as he was already munching a Mauibo in his mouth. You chuckled lightly.

-=-

Midorima: *You told him that you liked Takao all of a sudden

"Mido-kun, can I tell you something?" You started. You're actually nervous and can't stop fidgeting your fingers. You listened to Oha Asa today and knew that Cancers are second to the bottom today. A perfect prediction for April Fools. By the way, his lucky item for today is (*laugh*) a sanitary napkin.

"What is it, nanodayo? And why aren't you calling me Shin-kun? Not that I l-like you calling m-me that, nodayo." He said with his deep voice.

"I, uh, I have taken a liking towards Takao-kun." You said and lowered your head. You and Midorima have been dating for five months.

"W-what?" The carrot seems to be dumbfounded. His luck wasn't so nice but why did it turned to be this awful? Of all people, why that Bakao?

"I said I've fallen for Takao-kun. I'm really sorry Mido-kun, I didn't really mean to. I understand that it's my fault but.. it feels like you are not really interested of me. Every time we're on a date or when we're together, all you talked about was Oha Asa. I didn't mind though. But I felt like, you know, you're just blackmailed into asking me to be your girlfriend. And whenever I feel alone, Takao-kun is always there. He would comfort -annoy- me saying that was just you're tsundere nature but can you at least give some attention and assurance?" You said. Midorima finally understand that it was because of his tsundereness again. It was Takao who told him to pursue Y/n, since he had liked you for a year now (not that he'll ever admit it). But who would've thought it will also be Takao who's gonna snatch you away from him. What a luck!

"Then I'll m-make you fall f-for me again, nanodayo. That Bakao!" Midorima truly felt enraged.

"What are you saying, Mido-kun?" You asks as you looked at him confusedly. He inhaled and flushed fifty shades of red.

"I said I'm g-going to make y-you fall for me a-again, nanodayo. I won't let that Bakao t-take you a-away from me. I l-love you, nanodayo, Y/n. I can't afford to l-lose you." He said and kissed you on the lips.

"SHIN-CHAAAN!" Takao came skipping towards you and the tsundere carrot. Midorima protectively hide you behind him as you tried your best to muffle your chuckles.

"What do you want, nanodayo, Takao?!" The carrot asks the Hawkeye.

"Y/n." He nonchalantly said as he watch Midorima's reaction.

"You can't have her, nodayo. She's mine. I-I mean, my girlfriend, nanodayo." He said as he blushed furiously.

"JUST KIDDING SHIN-CHAN HAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! HAHAHA YOU'RE LITERALLY A TOMATO NOW! HAHAHA OH WAIT! I RECORDED THE WHOLE SCENE! BWAHAHAHA HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SHIN-CHAN~!"

"April Fools?" It seems like the carrot forgot about the date. He then turned around and saw you laughing with Takao.

"HAHAHA Shin-kun, I didn't expect you to be less tsundere! You should've seen your face! You looked like you're gonna kill Takao-kun! HAHAHA!"

*Plays the video on Takao's phone*

"Then I'll m-make you fall f-for me again, nanodayo. That Bakao!" Midorima truly felt enraged.

"What are you saying, Mido-kun?" You asks as you looked at him confusedly. He inhaled and flushed fifty shades of red.

"I said I'm g-going to make y-you fall for me a-again, nanodayo. I won't let that Bakao t-take you a-away from me. I l-love you, nanodayo, Y/n. I can't afford to l-lose you." He said and kissed you on the lips.

"He really kissed you on the lips! Hahaha! *coughs* I won't let that Bakao take you away from me. I love you, nanodayo, Y/n. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"DAMARE TAKAO! And Y/n, I won't tutor you on your coming exam."

"What?! But Shin-kun! My mom will kill me if I fail!" You pouted.

"That will be your problem, nanodayo." He said.

"Aww, come on Shin-kun! You know I love you so much!" You said. He blushed.

"Hmph. Fine. B-but it's not like I w-wanted to teach y-you, nanodayo." He said.

"Shin-chan, you're such a tsundere." Takao commented.

"Damare, Takao!"

-=-

Kise: *You pranked him that you lost your phone

(Words on Bold are English and Words on normal font are Japanese)

Kise: Y/NCCHI!

Since today is April 1 -pretend- you decided to prank your model copycat blonde boyfriend.

Y: Who is 'Y/NCCHI'? Could it be that he/she is the owner of this phone?

K: Waaah Y/ncchi, you know how to speak in English?!

Y: I'm sorry. I cannot quite understand what you're saying. Please speak English.

So in order to understand your messages, Kise sent a message to Kagami to kindly translate what you said. Kagami translated it on Japanese and added a conclusion that you must've lost your phone.

With that said, Kise went to Kagami's dorm for him to personally message you and ask you in English.

K: Excuse me. Have you, by any chance, found this phone?

As you've read the message which is in English, your eyebrows furrowed a bit. Who did Kise run for help to understand and reply you? You have three people in mind. But only the other one is reasonable enough so you thought he had Kagami's help.

Y: Yes. Do you know the owner of this phone?

K: Yeah. I'm her boyfriend. Where did you find Y/ncchi's phone -Kise insisted that Kagami should type 'Y/ncchi'-

Y: By the train station this morning.

K: Really? Y/ncchi must have been looking for her phone! Can you please go to the *insert Kagami's apartment address* so I can retrieve Y/ncchi's phone?

"What the hell Kise?! Tch, why in my address?" Kagami complained.

"Kagamicchi, I'm already here~ssu! And it doesn't look like the person is of any trouble." Kise explained. Kagami sighed. When is he and this blonde of a model got close with each other. He's such a pain!

"You can't just determine that in a few exchange of messages, Kise!"

Y: Why are you in Kagami's house, Ryōta?

When Kagami and Kise heard the latter's phone beep, they immediately looked at it. Kise confusedly look at his phone to your reply while Kagami also looks confused but angered.

K: But I thought you lost your phone, Y/ncchi!

Y: Happy April Fools day, Ryōta! I didn't think you'd actually come to Kagami for help. Sorry for the bother Kagami-kun.

K: Hiddoi~ssu, Y/ncchi!

"Tch! Now get out of my apartment, Kise! You and you're girlfriend is such a bother!" Kagami angrily kicked Kise out of the house.

"Hiddoi~ssu, Kagamicchi! I didn't know Y/ncchi was pranking me~ssu!"

-=-

Kuroko:

"Kuroko-kun, can you accompany me to somewhere, please?" You asked Kuroko as you hoped that your prank works and also hoped he will not be angry.

"Where do you want to go, L/n-san?" The bluenette casually asks with his emotionless face.

"On the park with a lot of trees." You said as you dragged him to the park. You reached your destination and Kuroko immediately noticed that under the tree were three vanilla milkshakes next to each other.

You inhaled as you suddenly hugged the invisible man, "let's play a game Kuroko-kun! If you can get out of my hug in 5 minutes or less, the milkshakes are all yours." You explained at the phantom sixth man.

Just after about a minute, he -try hard to- managed to get out of your hug. He picked his three beloved vanilla milkshakes but got confused when each one has a word on the back of it.

The first one has Let's, the second one has break and the last one has up, forming the words of Let's break up.

"Kuroko-kun, forgive me. I wanted to test something but it seems like you love your milkshakes more. You struggled so hard to get out of my hug just to have the milkshakes. Weren't you unhappy of me hugging you? But maybe you just love the milkshakes so much." You started crying as you hurtly chuckled.

"L/n-san, please don't test me like that. Don't break up with me." The bluenette placed the milkshakes under the tree and walked to you.

"But you know, if I ever told you, you would've pretended that you liked my hugs. You know, Kuroko-kun, you can always have the milkshakes when the 5 minutes are up. You're too eager to have the milkshakes, huh?" You said as your tears are continuously streaming down your face.

"L/n-san, I'm sorry. I love your hugs, L/n-san. Please don't break up with me." The bluenette's eyes are filled with regret, guilt, and sadness.

You hugged him, "of course I won't break up with you, Kuroko-kun! Although I'm truly hurt, I know how much you love vanilla milkshakes."

"What are you talking about, L/n-san?" Kuroko asks as you were still hugging him.

"Happy April Fools day, Kuroko-kun! Actually, the real thing that I want to write on those milkshakes are I, love and you but I was supposed to prank you. The plan works but it hurts." You explained to him whilst hugging him. He just let you hug him while hugging you back.

"I'm sorry, L/n-san. I suppose I can't stop myself with the milkshakes but I assure you I love you more." Said the bluenette with a monotone.

-=-

A/n: Word count - 3525

AND THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS! Honestly, it took me two days to finish this with that word count. First time that I achieved to type 3000+ words! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this. I poured my brain for this! Whenever I think of a prank it just doesn't seem to fit to the character so I had to change it. It took me long enough to think of a suited prank for each character. And I'm sorry if they're too OOC! I hope you guys can appreciate that effort. Well, I accept criticism nevertheless! Again, enjoy! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 514 36
Middle school is a fun time. Don't you think? Especially if you have friends to share the fun with. And especially when you have friends like mine. A...
9.8K 307 35
[First Place in the KNB Watty Awards 2015 | Haizaki Shogo Category] Kida Koki transfers to Fukuda Sogo where students dislike violence. But since one...
79.8K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
64.6K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...