All I Have To Give

By Bubblez411

A compilation of original fanfiction based on the Backstreet Boys; including BWWM, fluff, smut, slash, and ot... More

Sunday Morning
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
A Mistake
Get Down
Love
Jealousy
Mystery [editing]
Broken Clocks
Happier
Author's Note💫
Don't Forget About Us
Youngblood
Goodnight
Younger
Believe
The Roof
(Pt. 1) Your Friendly Neighborhood Nick Carter
Pretty Wings
Sleepover?
Surprise
💫Author's Note💫
Memories (Pt. 1)
Friday
The Fall Out
5:19
everything i wanted
Differences (Pt. 2 of 'Memories')
Time Pt. 1 (maybe)
Chocolates
Babydoll
Broken
Author's Note 💯
A Moment
Hello, Good Sir
Author's Note 🌈
(Pt. 2) Your Friendly Neighborhood Party Monster
Barista Boy
Falling To Pieces
Puppy Love
Vision Of Love
R.E.M
Random Drunk Part
Whole (Pt. 2 of Broken)
Lucky
Girlfriend
Breakdown (4:44)
Yes I Will
Acoustic
I Met Him on Sunday
Author's Note 💅🏾
Peacekeeper
Tattoo (Pt. 1)
Pure Imagination (Pt. 2 of Tattoo)
3 AM
One Fine Day (Pt. 2 of 'I Met Him On Sunday')
Still Into You (Pt. 3 of Tattoo)
Author's Note
✨The End ✨

The Girl is Mine

2K 23 14
By Bubblez411

A request for @BackstreetWife1. Hope you enjoy!! Thanks for your patience💫💫 💫

                         Your Pov

"When I ride this ride I get sick."

I laugh at Kevin while watching the boys old rollercoaster promotion for Busch Gardens.

"Kev looks like he's ready for his next shift at Footlocker" Brian says as he comes from the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn.

"Watch it Rok" Kevin warns.

AJ scoots beside me and Howie.

"Okay, so why are we watching a bunch of our old cringey promo?"

Nick agrees "Good question Aje. Yeah (y/n) why are we watching these?"

I shrug. "Just needed a good laugh, as long as you guys don't mind."

"Nah we don't. Technically it's your fault that I look like a Footlocker employee."

I laugh "Not true, I wasn't the stylist that day for you guys."

"Shh my parts on" Brian hushes us and throws a few unpoped kernels.

*********
Some time passes, Howie's asleep on my shoulder and Kevin fell asleep propped up against the couch.

I even took a nap to at some point.

I have no clue where Brian and Nick went.

"Hey *psst* (y/n) wanna go do something?" AJ whispers as he tries to maneuver across Howie.

"Uhh yeah sure, but I don't want to wake him up" I look at Howie sleeping soundly.

"D can sleep through anything. C'mon."

"Alright."

                     Brian's Pov

"Okay Nick, can you keep a secret?"

I sit nervously on my bed waiting for him to stop packing his clothes and answer me.

He turns slightly and laughs "No, but I can try. What's up?"

I throw a pair of his dirty socks his way and sigh heavily. I'm just trying to work up the courage to tell him.

"I like (y/n). I've had a major crush for a while now and I don't know how to tell her..."

Nick's face drops a little.

"Frack, you okay?"

He huffed and walked out of our shared room.

                     Kevin's Pov

Damn I really need to stop sleeping like this my back hurts like hell!

I look around and only see Howie flipping through tv channels.

I ask "Where's everybody at?"

When I'm really focused on one person in particular.

I lean forward to stretch before even trying to get up.

"Bri and Nick left a little bit after you feel asleep. AJ's probably with (y/n)."

I get up and sit beside Howie "Of course.."

He nods and hands me a pillow.

"Thanks"

Now, I myself am a Ladies Man and all, but I'd change it all for (y/n). Not saying that Aje won't, but still I'd make her happier.

I've got to find the right time to tell (y/n).

If she's into AJ...

Should I even bother to tell her?

"Hey, um by chance would you happen to know where they went."

And now I sound like a stalker.......

Howie thinks for second and answers "Maybe the pool or to dinner. She's with J anything can happen."

He must have seen the look on my face.

He gives me a reassuring smile.

"She'll be okay. Hey, I'm the one that's supposed to worry over her like an older brother would."

"Thanks D."

                          Your Pov

After what seems like the longest elevator ride ever, AJ and I reach our last venture of the night.

"Are we supposed to be up here this late?" I ask as he lead me to the outdoor pool.

He replies "Yeah. As long as we're quiet".

While he looked for the perfect spot, I sit and enjoy the view of the city.

In the morning we'd all be packed like sardines on a tour bus heading to the boys next concert.

I said to AJ as he began to strip down to his underwear. "I thought you weren't supposed to swim after eating."

He laughs and tosses his shirt at me "It's been almost an hour and we have the pool all to ourselves."

I roll my eyes and he smirks.

Within seconds he's jumped into the pool, splashing the surrounding area.

He resurfaces and swims down the length of the pool to where I'm seated.

"Thanks for hanging with me tonight."

I subconsciously blush "No problem. I had a great time. I always have a great time being with you."

AJ inches closer to my face "Oh really."

I can't help but move closer, but before our lips touch we're interrupted.

                        Nick's Pov

Every time I have a crush on some girl , Brian just has to like her too!

Sometimes they end up liking him more than me. This time I'm taking a stand (y/n) is gonna be mine.

I'm sure he'll understand.

                  Brian's Pov

An hour's passed and Nick hasn't come back and I'm starting to get worried.

I decide to go over to Howie and AJ's room to see if he's there. I knock on the door and Kevin lets me in.

I see Howie walk out the the bathroom already in his pajamas and I go ahead and ask "Hey, have any of y'all see Nick?"

Both him and Kev shake their heads "No".

I ask desperately "Okay, would you two possibly know where he's at?"

Kevin sighs "Your guess is as good as ours cuz.

Howie sits down on the couch "What happened?"

I sit beside him "Well I was trying to tell him something important, but I guess he didn't want to hear it. So he ran off."

Kev draws in a breath "Okay. Where do you think he'd go?"

I shrug "Anywhere I guess."

Howie says sarcastically "Well that definitely narrows it down Bri."

He frowns "Sorry, I'm just worried about (y/n) she's been out with J for a while and they haven't come back yet.

I faceplam "She's with who now?"

Kevin sighs "Exactly."

Nick's Pov

Even after walking down the cities strip I still feel very conflicted.

I get back to the hotel and figure maybe a quick workout or swim will ease my mind about the situation.

I decide on going to reserved pool, I mean there's little to no security-- so no harm no foul.

As I step out of the elevator to the pool area I see a silhouette of two people.

I guess I'm not the only rule breaker here tonight.

I get closer and can make out the faces of AJ and (y/n) who are about to make out!!

I come up with something to say as I apporach them.

"Hey guys! It's time to go.. We have get up early tomorrow and stuff."

(Y/N) pulls away quickly and says "Hey Nick. We were just about to leave. Thanks for coming to get us."

AJ hops out of the pool "Perfect timing bro.. Perfect timing."

I feel my face starting to get hot as I walk behind them towards the elevator.

                          AJ's Pov

"I was so close!!" I repeated said to Howie

After everyone left for their own respective rooms I felt like I could tell him the truth.

"Howie, man. I was sooo close to kissing (y/n)!"

Howie starts to help me pack "I know, you said that alrea..."

I let out an exhausted sigh "Well you know how I feel about her.. I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time Howie."

I sit down "What do I do man?"

He looks at me "Well first you can pack your stuff and then plan on telling her."

I stuck my teeth "That's easy for you to say man. Why aren't you losing your mind over (y/n) too?"

He laughs "Because that would be weird. She's like my little sister we practically grew up together."

I laugh "Your loss."

*********

                       Your Pov

It's the next morning and I can't help, but to think about last night. I was so close to kissing AJ...

The look on Nick's face when he saw us I-

I just don't know what to do.

I just have to accept the fact that I have feelings for Kevin, Brian, AJ and Nick...

How the hell did this happen?

When did this happen?

Kevin was the strong, silent sexy type, but when I got to know him I realized he is way more than that.

After nights of him randomly sending me Lo-Fi demos of just him and his piano, baring his soul. I just fell deeper in love with him. No matter how much I begged him to release the demos, he wouldn't because he made them just for me. I cherish every single one of them.

Brian seemed like the classic charming goofball... Which technically he is, but he's so caring and funny.

Naturally funny. He could say anything and I'd fall over laughing. We'd spend the whole day together playing Mario Kart or just talking about life. Laying side by side dreaming about the future. At some point I started dreaming about our future together.

AJ was the bad boy rebel that I was warned about even before deciding if he should wear Tommy Hilfiger or a stylish button down.

He's may not be the most clean-cut guy, but that makes no difference to me. He has one of the biggest hearts in this world and I'm flatter to know he holds a place for me there. AJ sweeter than he likes to let on, but it's worth finding the sweet spot and knowing who Alexander really is.

Nick's will probably always be known adorable baby of the group. Sometimes I can't tell him he's happy or not about this.

He's so young and yet he's been through so much. At times I don't think he gets respect that he deserves. There's so much energy and emotion within him. He's one of the most excitable and draining moments of my life. I wouldn't change him for the world.

I can't choose.

**********

There's an awkward tension on the bus and I can't help, but think that it's my fault..

I settle into one of the seats and won't even entertain the thought of talking about last night.

So far no one's even talked to me, well except for Howie. At least I know that I can always count on him.

I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

Just as I start to get somewhat comfortable for the next ten awkward hours I have ahead of me, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey (y/n), I have to tell you something."

I open my eyes and see Kevin.

"I'm all ears."

                    Brian's Pov

Nick's been giving me the silent treatment since last night. I don't know why I'm not the one that tried to kiss (y/n).

We all had an excruciatingly quiet breakfast and an awkward departure.

At this point I'm worried not only about our performance, but also our friendships.

I got onto the bus and tried to make as little eye contact as possible.

I make myself comfortable in my bunk and try to forget about the drama.

Within seconds I hear the curtains for my bunk whip open.

Half scared to death I quickly raise up and see Nick and AJ.

"Geez guys, I could've been naked in here!!"

Aje rolls his eyes "Yeah, yeah it's nothing we haven't seen before."

Nick adds his two cents in "Yeah and it's nothing to see.."

I get defensive and say "Okay, so it's pick on Brian day huh?"

AJ half laughs and says "Yeah sure, scoot over Rok" while climbing up onto my bunk.

Nick stays standing on the floor and looks up at me.

He firmly said "We have to talk about (y/n). I like her, he likes her and you like her."

I nod "So what are we gonna do?"

AJ sighs "The best option is to let her choose who she wants to be with."

Nick scoffs "Yeah and since someone already has a lead on us, I'd say we better start wooing her."

He points his head towards the front of the bus. I peek out of my bunk to see Kevin and (y/n) talking.

"Great..."

AJ snorts "Good luck guys and may the best man win."

I say "No matter who she chooses we have to promise to not let this get between us. Promise?"

They say in unison "Promise."

                      Kevin's Pov

I sit down beside (y/n) and take a deep breath in.

"(Y/N)..."

I try to open my mouth and all I can say is her name. I spent the last two hours composing the perfect sentence and now nothing.

I can't remember a single word.

She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and I don't think any more.

I just kiss her.

I wait to feel her either pull away or kiss me back.

She does the latter.

When I open my eyes I can't tell if she's happy or disappointed.

                   Your Pov

I can't help but kiss him back, I've been wanting this for so long. It feels just like how I imagined but only better.

Our lips parts and I open my eyes.

How do I tell him I have a crush on him and three other guys in this band.

"Kev I..."

He looks down and immediately says "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself."

Before I could get a word out he gets up and walks to the back.

I wait for a few seconds and try to compose myself and go to follow him.

I discover one problem in my plan...

I don't know which bunk is his.

As I approach the area I try to whisper "Kev.."

Nothing.

"Kevvvv.."

Not one soul.

I Eenie Meanie Minie Mo between the five bunks and choose the bottom right one.

I can't really knock, so I crouch down and lightly pull the curtain back, hoping for once to not see anyone's junk.

I ask hopefully "Kevin?"

I hear AJ respond "Nope. It's me."

Shit...

The bus jerks to the left and so do I.

I back into the bunk behind me and hear someone say "Ow."

"Sorry Nick."

He replies "It's okay."

The bus lerches to the right and Nick holds onto me so that I don't fall.

Brian's basketball rolls out of the bunk on top of Nick's.

He says a quick "Sorry."

Now I have a 50/50 chance.

I look down at Nick's hands still on my waist.

He blushes and lets go "My bad (y/n)."

AJ laughs "This is gonna be one helluva long ride"

I smirk at him.

Brian peaks over and says "Kevin's above J. I think he has his headphones on."

Ohhhh.

I laugh then get up "Thanks."

My nervousness returns for a second and I try to brush it off.

Before I reach for the curtain it opens and Kevin looks out "Did one of Y'all fall down or something?"

The boys laugh and the rest of the remaining tension melts away.

I might as well tell all of them...

"Guys um.. I need to say something that's kind of important."

I take a deep breath, here goes nothing. Well actually, everything.

"I've been feeling like this for a while now and no matter how hard I try.. I can't shake it. Somehow along the way I developed feelings for all of you. I know it sounds pretty strange, but I can't help it and I don't think it'd be fair if I started dating one of you and still had feelings about the other three."

I debate on whether or not to go back to my seat and act like none of this happened or jump out of the moving bus.

As I'm about to attempt the last option, I hear AJ clear his thoart and say "I could be down with that.. I guess."

In turn around confused"Wait what???"

He sits up "I'd be down for a multi-relationship."

Nick shrugs "Yeah I guess it could work."

Brian nods.

Kevin sighs "I'll really have to think about this."

I didn't even think of this as a plausible option.

Howie emerges from his bunk half awake "As long as I'm not included in this, more power to you guys."

I look at the boys "Are you guys really serious about this?"

AJ, Nick and Brian nod. Its takes Kevin awhile before he does, I get it this gonna take sometime for me to try to get used to. It's not going to be a simple arrangement.

Howie says "So this means you have four boyfriends?"

I smile "I guess so."

*********

                     Kevin's Pov

It's been three years since that day on the tour bus. Three rocky, yet blissful years.

Between splitting up equal time and schedules and who goes with who we finally found something that works for us.

Whether it be our music or style,
so much has changed.

We went from Jersey's and JNCO Jeans to Versace and D&G. Our new album is coming out Millennium and I plan on making an announcement as soon as the tour starts.

I won't lie this couple thing that we have going has taken a lot of getting used to, but as of right now I wouldn't change it for the world.

**********

A few month's past and Millennium's officially been released and now we're on tour again.

As the shows about to start I see (y/n) running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying get every detail of our costumes perfect.

She stops and kisses Nick who's been on edge all day "You guys got this."

I got back to my vanity and grab what I need out of the bag.

I hear our tour manager "Okay guys get into your places. Three minutes left."

I look over at Brian who asks "You ready?"

I know that he's asking about more than the show. I smile and nod.

(Y/N) came through one more time and gives us a once over look then says "Break a leg guys. You all with be amazing."

***********
We have roughly twenty minutes left of our performance when I say "Okay guys, I have a special announcement to make. Will (y/n) (y/l/n) come out to the stage please?"

There's a pause and after a minute she comes out totally clueless as to what's going on.

AJ gets the crowd ready and yells "Alright y'all give her a hannnddd!!"

She stops in front of us and I grab the small box from my pocket and get down on one knee.

Tears start to form in her eyes "Oh my goodness.."

"(Y/N) (y/l/n) will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry u-- me?"

She blinks back tears and says "Oh God yes!!!"

I put the ring on her finger and pick her up, holding onto her tight.

When I put her down Howie walks over and hugs all of us "Congratulations guys!"

                       Your Pov

After the show we go catch our flight for the next city. I'm so excited, but I have so many questions, but just one that probably concerns me the most.

"So am I just marrying Kevin or??"

Brian begins to explain "Techinally no, he's just going to be your only legal husband. We'll each have our own ceremonies."

Nick jokes "So instead of Sister Wives it's.... Uh? Brother Husbands?"

*********

Fast forward over the next few years and I've been planning wedding after wedding, after wedding.

Me and Kevin's wedding was the biggest. Since it was going to be the only legal one we went out with a bang. A lot of family and friends came and extended family members.
Everything about the venue screamed rustic sophisticated simplicity.

It took a while to find the right place, but when we did.. It was surreal.

There was a forestlike appeal with just enough polish for it to be ethereal and sylvan. The lighting was dim enough and the atmosphere was organic.

The other weddings were smaller, but reasonably sized. They were a bit more intimate though.

Brian somehow came up with a Cinderellaqué theme that I wasn't too sure that we were gonna pull off.

In the end it was like being in a fairytale and for once I was the princess marrying prince charming.

Gold and White were the central colors of the wedding. There was lots of champagne and a lot of cake. It probably the most posh out of them all.

AJ seemed to flip the whole traditional wedding theme on its head. Which seems pretty appropriate for our situation.

The most eccentric goth theme you'd ever see at a wedding.. At least for a while. I enjoyed every single minute of it.

By the time Nick and I got married he had matured so much that just about every wacky idea he had was replaced with something more practical.

Somethings still remained like the centerpieces that held complementary comic books or a second wedding cake in the shape of a dragon...

All in all I'm happy to be married to this man.

**********

As expected being married to four different isn't a walk in the park. There was alot of sacrifice and compromise. We each had to make sure to fight everyone's schedule and to give each other enough time and space.

After having children it became important to really set up a routine and stick to it.

Though the whole planning of how to have children didn't go smoothly. I'm a mother of six and my first born was a happy accident.

In total I have four sons and two daughters.

It gets a little crazy at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 343 50
This book is for Nsync fans, who love the boys and enjoy their music. This book will consist of imagines and preferences. It is not based on their cu...
188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...
2.9K 3 39
Just a one-shots compilation!
16K 782 61
The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new adventure like the old times. There's s...