The Girl is Mine

A request for @BackstreetWife1. Hope you enjoy!! Thanks for your patience💫💫 💫

                         Your Pov

"When I ride this ride I get sick."

I laugh at Kevin while watching the boys old rollercoaster promotion for Busch Gardens.

"Kev looks like he's ready for his next shift at Footlocker" Brian says as he comes from the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn.

"Watch it Rok" Kevin warns.

AJ scoots beside me and Howie.

"Okay, so why are we watching a bunch of our old cringey promo?"

Nick agrees "Good question Aje. Yeah (y/n) why are we watching these?"

I shrug. "Just needed a good laugh, as long as you guys don't mind."

"Nah we don't. Technically it's your fault that I look like a Footlocker employee."

I laugh "Not true, I wasn't the stylist that day for you guys."

"Shh my parts on" Brian hushes us and throws a few unpoped kernels.

*********
Some time passes, Howie's asleep on my shoulder and Kevin fell asleep propped up against the couch.

I even took a nap to at some point.

I have no clue where Brian and Nick went.

"Hey *psst* (y/n) wanna go do something?" AJ whispers as he tries to maneuver across Howie.

"Uhh yeah sure, but I don't want to wake him up" I look at Howie sleeping soundly.

"D can sleep through anything. C'mon."

"Alright."

                     Brian's Pov

"Okay Nick, can you keep a secret?"

I sit nervously on my bed waiting for him to stop packing his clothes and answer me.

He turns slightly and laughs "No, but I can try. What's up?"

I throw a pair of his dirty socks his way and sigh heavily. I'm just trying to work up the courage to tell him.

"I like (y/n). I've had a major crush for a while now and I don't know how to tell her..."

Nick's face drops a little.

"Frack, you okay?"

He huffed and walked out of our shared room.

                     Kevin's Pov

Damn I really need to stop sleeping like this my back hurts like hell!

I look around and only see Howie flipping through tv channels.

I ask "Where's everybody at?"

When I'm really focused on one person in particular.

I lean forward to stretch before even trying to get up.

"Bri and Nick left a little bit after you feel asleep. AJ's probably with (y/n)."

I get up and sit beside Howie "Of course.."

He nods and hands me a pillow.

"Thanks"

Now, I myself am a Ladies Man and all, but I'd change it all for (y/n). Not saying that Aje won't, but still I'd make her happier.

I've got to find the right time to tell (y/n).