Tattoo (Pt. 1)

"No way man!!" I shot up out of my bed

I heard AJ laugh over the phone "Yes ma'am! Got myself another tat."

I couldn't hold back my own laughter "I'm gonna kill you.. What'd you get this time?" 

"It's a surprise, you'll have to come out here and see for yourself."

I smirked "Mhm, an offer I couldn't possibly refuse.."

Of course I had already planned to fly out and go see the guys, it's been a while since we've had the chance to hang out. While I was on the phone with Aje, I booked a flight to Orlando for next week. Nothing like a mini vacation with some old friends.. I threw my empty suitcase on the bed and started packing.

AJ was talking a mile a minute, he was always so cute when he got excited about things.

He finally took a breath and went straight back to talking "I promise you're gonna love it out here, our apartment is right next to the beach! We're not that far from any stores, so we could take a car or bribe Howie into driving us around.. Because I sort of totaled my car...."

AJ had mumbled the last part..

My eyes widened "You did what?!"

He cleared his throat "Anywayyy... See you next week sweet cheeks!"

"Swee-"

Before I could properly respond, AJ hung up.

I smile to myself and sigh out loud "This guy.."

*************************************

The day finally came, I'd spent the better half of the week unpacking and repacking my suitcase until I had it just right. My friend, Brandy had offered to drop me off at the airport and occasionally stop by my place to make sure things were alright. 

I get out of the car "Thanks girl! I owe you big time!"

She helped me take my ginormous luggage out of the trunk of her car "Consider us even.. Pet-sit for me next month?"

"You got a deal."

We hugged and said a quick "see ya soon". An hour passes as I sit in the airport, I've already facetimed both AJ and Kevin.. I'll be boarding within the next fifteen minutes and in three hours I'll be in the Sunshine State.

As soon as I landed in Orlando, I had made it a point to let Brandy know that I made it. I also had to make sure that who ever was going to pick me up today was hopefully here already. Which to my surprise they actually were. Since the group hadn't really popped off in the states like how they did in Europe, they could still walk around like another person and not worry about paparazzi or overly enthusiastic fans. I picked up my luggage and made my way through the terminal to find the guys. Just my luck, Nick had spotted me out before anyone else did.

Holy shit, when did he get so tall?? I almost didn't recognize him.

He ran up and gave me a bone crushing hug "Ughh I missed you so much!"

I tried to speak "I missed you too Nicky."

Kevin groaned "Nick, let her go before you squeeze the life out of her."

Nick mumbled "Sorry" and let go. 

Kev smiled "It's good to see you."

I gave him a hug "It's good to see you too."

From behind me I could hear AJ fake cough, I pulled away from Kevin and turned my attention to Aje.

I smirked "Well hello, there stranger."