Katerina and Her Darkness

By Gia_Klaire_C_

'Katerina!' 'Tobias!' The two children screamed and cried as they were torn apart... 'Please don't forget ab... More

Last Memory
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Flash back...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Boooooooook!
Chapter 23

Chapter 24

30 3 3
By Gia_Klaire_C_

*This story is totally what I made up so... Everyone has their own version of how the race of Vampires started, and mine was totally created out of my crazy imagination*(Just FYI)

#Keep on smilin' until it's over
Hold it even though it kills you slowly#

Beth's POV

'So what kind of info do you want to dig out of me, huh?' Kevy sighed lazily and sat on the floor, with his back against the edge of my bed.

'Why do you look so excited?' I asked with a cup of coffee in my hands, trying to keep my lips from curving into a smile.

Why does he look so adorable?

Right now is serious, no more joking.

'No, I'm just wondering what you're about to say.' He said with a smirk. His face isn't dark and scary like the first time I met him. He looked happier.

Maybe because Katerina came back?

Stop flattering yourself Elizabeth!

I am seriously starting to talk to myself?

'Earth to Miss. Ringer!' Kevyn said waving his hand in front of my face. 'Talkin' to yourself again?'

'How did you...'

'I know a lot of things about you, you know?'

'No, I don't... So that's why you are in my room right now, so listen! Okay?' I said quickly in one breath and took a deep breath again. 'Ok... So, how did Vampires start?'

'Um... Well, it's not a pretty story...'

'Come on.'

'So... Do you know the story about Noah's flood?'

I nodded.

'So when the sons of God came down to earth and married the daughters of men. Of course, they had babies, right?'

'Continue?'

'Anyway,, according to all the history books I've read up to now, there was a lot of crazy creatures around at that time. The strongest 2 kinds, were Vampires and Werewolves. Another thing is, they never get along.'

Jayden's face flashed inside my head. Aunt Arora and Uncle Dan... Is that why they hate me? Cause I'm the mate of a Vampire?

'Most creatures died during the flood but, only the Vampires and the werewolves survived. The werewolves acted like wild wolves and hid in the woods, while us Vampires kept to ourselves and survived on animal blood.'

'Really?'

'Yah, but one day... Everything changed. One day, the king of the Vampires at that time disappeared.
They searched everywhere, but couldn't find him anywhere... A few days later, he came back. He looked different. He was stronger and moved way faster than before. But the biggest change is that he discovered his true power.'

Kevyn suddenly stopped talking.

'What is it?'

'The power over death itself.' Kevyn said and looked at me straight in the eyes.

'Death?'

'Yes. Being immortal.'

'I see.' I answered dryly.

After a while of silence, he added.

'But there are consequences.'

'Like?'

'Guilt.'

'Guilt?'

'Yes. Back then no one tasted human blood before, and some became extremely addicted to it. Actually, not some, everyone. The king set a rule that still exists now.' Kevyn took a breath and said, 'We shall, and must never kill a human.'

'Nice king.' I said smiling a little.

'He was, definitely a great king. Yet, it was hard to control their blood lusts. Many Vampires ended up being murderers. They were cursed forever. The faces of those innocent humans will hunt them every night, every day until they die. Which is why lots of Vampires don't sleep at night.'

'Ok...' I felt back getting wet with sweat. Even though I'm not hot. 'Then, is it true that when a Vampire bites a human...'

'Yes, and no.' He said and smiled faintly. 'When we are only drinking from a human, nothing will happen. But if we release a type of venom into the bite, that human will fall into a deep sleep and when they wake up. They will be one of us.'

'Does it hurt? Do you know? To turn into a Vampire?' I asked and rest my chin on my knees.

'Well... You wouldn't have to worry. Tobias will never turn you so.'

'Why?'

His smile vanished and a wave of emotion that I can't read flew across his face.

'Cause he's selfish.'

'What?'

'You can ask him yourself someday, ok? It's not for me to say.'

'Um... Then, where do you think I can find information about me? Like, you know? If I'm a witch and...'

'You're not just any witch Katerina!' He said and looked at me straight in the eyes. 'You are the Queen of witches, The White Queen. You deserve to know! Your destiny...'

But he was interrupted.

'That's enough!' Ardwyad shouted angrily and rushed into my room.

He grabbed my wrist roughly, forcing me to stand up while I winced in pain.

'Did he do anything to you?' Ardwyad said, his eyes studying my face.

'No, we were just talking. Getting to know each other.' I replied.

'Getting to know each other...' He laughed coldly. 'Great job cousin. You always want to steal her from me. Even though you freaking know that she's mine. Mine!'

His voice sounded like thunders before the storms.

'She's not anyone's property.' Kevyn said, his face is cold and numb like the first time I met him. Giving nothing away.

'Oh, I see how this is going! You're the good guy, I'm the bad guy. The only reason Katerina got hurt 1000 years ago, you got hurt, Flame got hurt, was my fault.' The earth began to shook beneath us, the air around us grew thick. So thick I can barely breathe. His eyes are black, pure dark. He let go of my hand and covered his face with his hands. 'Right? I know! I fucking know! So you don't have to keep being nice to me. I've only been looking and wishing for one thing. My mate. I only need her, no one else. I give a...'

'Are you even hearing yourself right now, Tob? Look at yourself! Look who is here... Katerina is standing right here. All you are doing is making her scared.' Kevyn shouted back.

For about 5 seconds no one talked.

'I'm sorry.' Ardwyad said quietly and slumped down unto the floor. His legs are bent and held close to his chest. His head buried into his crossed arms.

He sat there not making a sound, in the middle of my room.

He looked weak and needy. Like a lost child. My heart ached to see him like this.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his left shoulder. That's when I noticed he was shaking. I don't know. If he was shaking with anger, pain, grief, or because of the sudden drop of temperature in this room.

'Don't touch me.' He whispered.

I was just gonna move my hand.

'I might hurt you.'

Then I sat down next to him and hugged him as tight as possible sideways.

'I know you won't.'

'I'm dangerous.'

'No. Don't ever say that again...'

There was silence again.

'Katerina?' Kevyn called, his voice sounding like a sigh. 'I'm gonna go. Take care of my cousin.'

I nodded.

'Ardwyad?'

No answer.

'Please look at me.' I said and tried lifting his face up. But his head doesn't even budge. 'I'm gonna go.' Then I stood up, and when I was just about to turn around to leave.

I was pulled back down unto the floor, with Him on top. His arms on both side of my face. My legs caged between his.

I held my breath.

'No. Not again.' His voice comes out deep and possessive. His eyes capturing mine, locking them.

'You know I don't mean it that way...'

Then I felt his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do. I never kissed anyone before. At least as Elizabeth. His lips were soft and perfect.

I moved mine against him, copying everything he's doing. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Our body moved in unity as if we've done it millions of times before.

Time seems to stop.

Maybe this is the feeling to be falling in love? Maybe this will be my 'Happily ever after' romantic story. If Crystal was reading this book will she vote for it?
.
.
.

AUTHOR: So, everybody did you enjoy this chapter? I am really sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes. Please forgive me.

JAYDEN: When am I suppose to come back?

AUTHOR: Well... Maybe later?

TOBIAS: (Glares at Katerina) Stay away from Katerina.

JAYDEN: She's my sister and her name is Elizabeth, not...

FLAME: (Pushing Jayden away from the Camera) Hello everyone, let's not listen to those 2 idiots argue. Please don't forget to...

TOBIAS: (Shouting in the back while tackling Jayden) Vote!

FLAME: (Rolls his eyes) and please...

JAYDEN: (Giving Ardwyas a nice punch in the nose then shouting) Share and...

DODO: (Flying in front of the camera blocking Flame's face completely) Comment. *wink*

NINA: (Flying over) Thank you. *blows a kiss😘*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 22 15
**********Warning************ Hello, I wanted to let you know this is my first story on Wattpad and I didn't really plan it out so read at your own r...
910 125 31
Unfortunately this is my first werewolf book. The story would be base on a group of friends and among those friends just a few have secrets. Some th...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
18.4K 593 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...