Call Me Isabella - (Daniel Ri...

De Lewilca

" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the la... Mais

Chapter 1: The Secret Weapon
Chapter 2 - Press Reject!
Chapter 3 - Unexpected Farewell
Chapter 4 - Meet, The Boys
Chapter 5 - Unhealthy Memories
Chapter 6 - Opportunity
Chapter 7 - In The Boss Town II
Chapter 8 - He Who Smells Like Danger
Chapter 9 - Watching Bella
Chapter 10 - Saviour
Chapter 11 - Warnings
Chapter 12 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 13 - Fired
Chapter 14 - New Home
Chapter 15 - Explanations
Chapter 16 - Identity
Chapter 17 - Wrong Expectations
Chapter 18 - Building Headaches
Chapter 19 - Awful Decisions=Awful Memories
Chapter 20 - Apologies
Chapter 21 - Home (Not) Alone
Chapter 22 - Strange Subjects
Chapter 23 - Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 24 - Bad Behavior
Chapter 25 - Gang Issues
Chapter 26 - Deepest feelings
Chapter 27: Electrifying Tension
Chapter 28 - Stubbornness and insecurity gets you in Trouble
Chapter 30: Consequences
Chapter 31: Reminder
Chapter 32: Madness in the House
Chapter 33: Story time
Chapter 34: Friends For Change
Chapter 35: Wedding Day
Chapter 36: Know your chickens
Chapter 37: Dreams are Memories
Chapter 38: Dreamy
Chapter 39: Home Is Always Safe
Chapter 40: You never learn Once
Chapter 41: Hide and seek
Chapter 42: Old Friends
Chapter 43: Relief
Chapter 44 : Our love is Wrong
Chapter 45: Time won't heal you
Chapter 46: Bird Set Free
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Kidnapped

1.9K 45 43
De Lewilca

Warning: The next following chapters might have mentions or descriptions of women violence, so if you're not comfortable reading it, just don't do it.

****

"Where the fuck is Isabella? Where the fuck is she? How the flying fuck they got here?" Daniel pushed the doors open leaving Valtteri behind to ask questions to the whole security in the house. "EMILIA"? He spoke through his teeth looking around at his men.

"Master, we're doing what we can to find her." Valtteri assured him firmly.

It bothered Daniel the fact that he somehow lost Isabella and he didn't knew exactly why or where she was. They took her away from him.

"How the fucking hell they got her? How did they find her?" He yells uncontrollably his voice even breaking.

"Master she insisted she wanted to go out..." Emilia explains with a head shake, she knew it was a bad idea but Isabella didn't want to listen. "Madam Isabella really wanted to go out with or without Bottas." she continued shaking afraid that her life could be in danger. "Then I sent her with..."

"Where the hell is he?" Emilia's eyes went wide when his predator eyes went crazy in anger, ranking his hair. Daniel broke eye contact with her looking around the men in the living room, he knew she was afraid of whatever was about to happen and with all the reasons. With Mr. Ricciardo you do it right or you'll regret it, really bad. You don't even have a chance to regret because he can put a bullet in everyone's head in a second. "You!" He nod towards one of the guys, everyone turning to him. Emilia shook her head to Valtteri trying to give him a signal or something. "Give me your gun!" Daniel paces to him looking him straight in the eyes. The guy hesitates making Daniel yank it away from him turning it back to the guy. Emilia knew this was the guy who was with Isabella and her Master somehow knew too.

"Master, you don't need to do this, we have to find Isabella as soon as possible, please." Valtteri pleaded lowly at Daniel who closed his eyes releasing a deep anger sigh shaking his head.

"Someone made a mistake. And I hate mistakes..." the man was already shaking, knowing what would happen next, falling on his knees to beg for forgiveness but this was Ricciardo. He knew no words such as forgiveness.

"Isabella needs us, she needs you master... Please" Valtteri whispered lower looking between the scared guys in front of him. "Please." Val really tried to keep cool, he really tried to, all those men around him literally shaking in fear as everyone, every single one of them knew who they were working for.

"Okay, guns down Dan! You need to calm down!" The door opened and closed behind the Australian who didn't dare to blink an eyelash from the poor man in front of him.

Truth was, guilt was eating him inside out, they took her away from him and it was maybe his fault. This was all him.

Lewis lowered his hand taking the gun from him, putting back on his back pocket. Daniel looked back at him, his eyes fearfully tearing his heart apart, only one name, one person coming to his mind.

"We're going to find her! But you need to fucking calm down if you want that!" He starred straight into his eyes, earning a deep sigh and a nod. Valtteri, Emilia and every men from his security releasing their own relief breath. "Norris, do we have anything?" Lewis asks still looking at Daniel, his voice stern and colder as usual. Dan was grateful that he had Lewis and his team by his side, yet he also wondered how he knew about this. Valtteri, of course...

"Yes, we know Hulkenberg got her, but we're not sure her location is correct!" the youngster politely explain putting his reading glasses back. Not different from the others, he wore a dark blue tux. Lando was the youngest of the Mafia members and a loyal one besides being so young.

" Meaningful Norris, meaningful."

"Ehm..." He clears his throat looking back at his phone. "Mr. Hulkenberg is in Dubrovnik right now, and he is not alone." Daniel cursed under his breath punching the closest wall next to him, his eyes closed as he avoided the hole he just made. He wish that hole was Nico's face right now. "He has the Russians helping him out."

The Russians were the Cosa Nostra biggest enemy's but also the loyal allies they had. It was somehow a relationship of Love and War Daniel himself gave his blood to save. Now the same people was screwing him, picking sides. They also knew they were not allowed to step their foot inside Cosa Nostra's soil and they just did, to get Isabella. Because of Nico... And that only made a flame burn through Daniel's insides the anger rising even more when he imagined what they would do to his girl. He knew she wouldn't survive, not if Nico was behind all of this.

" They surely don't know what Nico is doing. He probably lied to them." Valtteri reasoned crossing his arms above his chest.

"Either way she's in danger. We all know what they're capable of." Emilia replied from behind her master earning a nod from Lewis who looked at Daniel looking lost in his own confusing world.

"We will burn them to the ground." The Brit whispered loud enough for everyone to listen.

"They came here, got into our business, and took what is mine... I will, we will make them pay, we will drain their blood to sacrifice to whatever God they believe, I won't rest until every fucking bastard who works for that Scumbag is burned to gray ash." Daniel finally spoke through his teeth looking at each men around the room, whom roared with cheers while the aussie himself felt destroyed. Lewis gave him a slight nod looking back at Norris with a scary grin

" Who we got in Dubrovnik? " Lewis asks walking back to the window, removing his tux jacket.

" Gasly is there in Business." Norris smiled up at Lewis who nod at Daniel.

"Call Leclerc, buy every shit, everything every fucking gun and explosives. Then call Ocon, we need the North French Mafia to destroy those bastards. Valtteri, talk to Gasly. " Norris nod walking back to one of the security rooms with Emilia, while Valtteri went out already holding the phone against his ear.

"Dan..." he turned to see Lewis slightly serious now.

"What?" he seethed, his body irradiating fire, blood boiling

"We'll get her. We will get them, we always do!" Daniel closed his eyes feeling even more guilty. He brought Bella to this world, the only person who had accepted him the way he was like the monster he was born, he was the one who took her from that awful life only to put her in even more danger than before. To think that he did to her exactly what every other woman did to him. She let him in, and he destroyed her. And the same with him.

That only motivated him to get up and move however he could to find his girl and have her in his arms again. Just once.

______________________________________________

                  Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dark.
It looked so scary, cold and dark. Isabella felt the cloth and the paper bag above her head avoiding any type of light to invade her face. The concrete floor gave away her location somehow, and she could feel the silence around her.

Her mind tried to replay the last hour, or whatever happened but she only remembered Nico holding her in the car and that was it. Where was she, why and with who were the only questions she had in mind.

Daniel
Where was Daniel?
He would be so mad when he found out Nico took her and maybe he would leave her to get her ass beaten for not listening. Bea knew she deserved that.

A long thud made her body shiver, she felt her hands tied behind her back so tightly she felt blood dripping through her wrists, her head hurting for whatever reasons and a liquid dripping through her forehead. A few murmurs here and there could be heard before heavy steps echoed through the place getting closer and closer to her, her heart hammering against her chest when cold gloved hands raised her from the floor and smashed her body against a cold wall behind her. Her eyes shut tightly when another hand removed the cloth from her face a light burning through her eyes.

"Wake up!" she winced when the unknown shaved head giant blue eyed weirdo ordered coldly smashing her smaller body more aggressively against the wall feeling her whole body hurting for whatever reason she could not remember, her clothes smelling like blood, her own blood.

Isabella looked up thinking about what to do next. Should she ask for something? For what? Who were these guys? What did they want from her.

"You better stay still before I put a bullet right between your eyes, you dirty prostitute!" she gasped painfully when his hand tightly held her in place and the other man by his side injected a weird substance in her veins, Isabella unable to do absolutely nothing when the light got darker and distant from her sight

****

A/n: not edited

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

564K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
27.7K 752 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...
274K 5.1K 38
When Violet Brown gets the opportunity to interview an F1 driver in Abu Dhabi, she doesn't have to think twice about it. Despite not really being a f...
47.9K 1.1K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can for her to notice him »»----- ★ -----«« "W...