Vampire Princess (BTS FF)

By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n is an average teenage, college girl. Talented, beautiful, smart, etc, even working a part time job at a c... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Preparation
Chapter 3: The Grand Ball Begins
Chapter 4: The Battle Commences
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 7: My Return
Chapter 8: The Trip
Chapter 9: Hide and Seek
Chapter 10: New Plan
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 12: Searching
Chapter 13: School
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Truth
Chapter 16: New Roommates
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Painful History

Chapter 17: Dance Competition

2.8K 95 75
By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n Pov:

Jihyo:
"Hello. How was your sleep?"

Y/n:
"Good. I never asked this yesterday, but what do you guys major in?"

Jihyo:
"Oh! Sorry, I major in Fashion."

Momo:
"I'm also majoring in Fashion." *smiles*

Nayeon:
"Biochemistry."

Chaeyoung:
"I'm majoring in foreign languages."

Tzuyu:
"I'm majoring in Film. Wow, you guys look so pretty this morning." *smiles*

Lisa:
"Thanks, but I think you guys are all very beautiful."

Rose:
"Ya, you guys look more like angels than demons."

Dahyun:
"You're very sweet. *smiles sweetly* I'm majoring in business."

Sana:
"I'm majoring in teaching. I'm planning on being a kindergarten teacher."

Jennie:
"She's honestly adorable."

Jeongyeon:
"That's how she's like now, but she's very annoying most of the time. I'm majoring in photography."

Jennie:
"You're really lay back, I like that."

Mina:
"I'm majoring in nursing." *bows before smiling*

Jihyo:
"What about you guys?"

Y/n:
"I'm majoring in musical art. I'm planning to be a composer and songwriter."

Jennie:
"I'm majoring in Law." *bows*

Rose:
"I'm majoring in Fashion." *smiles before bowing*

Lisa:
"I'm majoring in Fashion as well." *giggles*

Jisoo:
"I'm majoring in Medicine, I'm planning on being the best doctor, so watch out." *smiles*

Nayeon:
"I like your confidence."

Mia:
"I'm majoring in Film. I'm planning on being one hell of a director."

Tzuyu:
"I look forward to working with you in the future Mia." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Since we're all here, let's sit down and order. I'm actually starving. Plus I don't want any of us to get late to class."

Momo:
"Well let's eat then." *chuckles*

-Time Skip-

Ms. Lee:
"Today we'll just go straight to your projects. Last time I gave you guys partners. You'll be going to your assigned studios to work on them in there. If you need help or ideas, come talk to me. Now, break!"

*I looked over and see Yoongi looking at me pissed. Is he still mad about Namjoon? I didn't mean to, but they made me and my family suffer too much. I'm not letting them hurt my friends either.*

Y/n:
"Are you coming or not Yoongi? I'm heading to the studio to work on our project."

Yoongi:
"Yes. Let's go. Lead the way." *coldly stares at you*

Y/n:
"Okay? *walks away with Yoongi following* You know if we want to work well together, we have to push all our bad blood to the side while we're working here. Separate personal and business."

Yoongi:
"I just have one question."

Y/n:
"And that is?" *still has her back turned towards him*

Yoongi:
*swiftly locks the door and slams Y/n to the wall, pulling out a knife and pointing it to her neck* "I know we f****d up with Lisa to get close to you. And you hurt Namjoon in return. So why the HELL ARE YOU AFTER HOSEOK FOR!?!? Huh!? WHAT DO YOU GET FROM HURTING HIM LIKE THAT!!!" *accidently pricks Y/n neck, when he was shouting, causing tiny droplets of blood to trickle down her neck*

Y/n:
"I don't know what the hell your talking about, but you have 5 seconds to get that knife away before I hurt you." *says through clenched teeth*

Yoongi:
"Don't play stupid with me. I know you did something to Hobi. He couldn't come today because the doctors had to sedate him. He kept screaming out our parents names. So tell me what the HELL DID YOU DO!!!"

Y/n:
*twists his arm, causing a loud crack and a scream from Yoongi* "Before you start questioning me you a**hole, investigate. I wouldn't go so low to involve your parents. You took away mine and mine took away yours. So the one that should be pissed is me. I don't know what the hell happened to Hoseok, but I don't care. That's your guy's own problem. *pushes him away* So are we working on the project or not?" *glares at him annoyingly*

Yoongi:
*groans in pain* "Well I can't even if I wanted to. You broke my left hand. I can't play the piano with only one hand."

Y/n:
"I'm sorry, but it was your fault. I told you to let me go. I would heal you, but I don't have that power. You could have some of my blood, but I know you hate me and won't take it. So how about I take you to the hospital?"

Yoongi:
"No. I'll go there myself. I'll meet you here later after class. We need to finish the project."

Y/n:
"Alright. I'll be in the library for now. You better be back soon. I can't stay long."

Yoongi:
"Alright. I'll be back in 2 hours." *leaves*

Yoongi Pov:

*At The Hospital*

Namjoon:
"What happened!?" *seeing your cast*

Yoongi:
"Y/n happened. How are you feeling?"

Namjoon:
"Better. But what happened? Did she attack you?"

Yoongi:
"Not exactly. It was my fault. I provoked her. I attacked her because I thought she hurt Hoseok."

Namjoon:
"Hoseok?? What happened to him?"

Yoongi:
"I don't even know. He just sort of freaked out. *checks watch* I actually have to go."

Namjoon:
"Where?" *confused*

Yoongi:
"I have to meet Y/n. We need to finish the project Ms. Lee gave us remember."

Namjoon:
"I'll come." *tries to get up*

Yoongi:
"You can't idiot. Your still pretty weak. I won't be gone for long. Jin and the guys won't take long. Rest. I'll be back soon." *pats his shoulder, before walking away.*

*If Y/n didn't do that to Hobi, who did? Who else is after us? I really need to figure this out. I can't be stuck in the unknown, that's dangerous. We can't just walk around not knowing who's after us. I know Y/n and her friends are, but only Y/n has powers. Her mom and brothers aren't in town, so who's after us? I'll talk to Y/n and make sure it's really not her.*

-At The Library-

Y/n:
"Finally your here. You took so long." *groans annoyed*

Yoongi:
"Be grateful I even came. Let's start." *sits down on the empty seat across Y/n*

-Time Skip (5 Hours)-

3rd Person Pov:

Yoongi:
"It's already 3pm. Are you hungry?"

Y/n glanced up at Yoongi, before looking back down at her notebook, saying a quite no.

Not 1 minute later, Yoongi was interrupted by a loud growl. He looked around, just to be meet with Y/n's face flushing tomato red. He stared at her, wondering if it was her stomach growling or his.

Y/n:
"Stop staring. Yes it was my stomach, now let's get back to work."

Y/n turned her head downwards to avoid Yoongi's stare. She was embarrassed because, she was never stuck in such an awkward situation before.

Yoongi got up, and started to pack up all of his things. Y/n sat there confused not knowing what Yoongi was doing.

Yoongi:
"Are you going to stare at me like an idiot or are you coming? Let's go eat. I don't want to miss lunch."

Y/n didn't move. She was shocked on how Yoongi invited her to eat, in his own way. She was sure he was going to leave to get lunch on his own, not together.

She didn't know if she should accept or not, after all she was trying to get revenge. But something was holding her back from doing so. This feeling was telling her not to, but she didn't know why.

If they killed her mom, why is she holding herself back from destroying them? Before she could answer, Yoongi grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

She quickly pulled her arm out of his grasp, before slipping her bag on her shoulder and walking alongside him.

Y/n:
"Where are we even going?"

Yoongi:
"There's this new poetry cafe not too far from here. Since we're having a hard time writing the song, I figured we'd go there to get some ideas. Plus, I'm hungry."

Y/n:
"Oh."

Y/n didn't understand why but, she was somewhat, disappointed? She quickly shook her head, trying to get those crazy thoughts out of her mind.

-At The Cafe-

*Snap* *Snap* *Snap*

Host Speaker:
"That was some great poetry. As some of you know, we'll be starting the dance competition soon. This is a partner sign up. The winners will win two gift cards that allow you to eat anything off the menu for a month for free, as well as winning a ₩ 587,600 ($500) check.

Y/n:
"Ooohhh. That's sounds interesting. Are you going to join?"

Yoongi:
"Why? It's stupid. Who would want to do something so stupid and pointless."

Yoongi picked up his mug filled with black coffee and took a sip, before looking back up to see Y/n giving him a raised eyebrow.

Y/n:
"Are you sure that's the reason, and not the fact that you probably have two left feet? Maybe you'll blame it on your busted up hand." *grins*

Yoongi:
"Are you implying I can't dance? Oh honey, I'd probably have you as one of the first one's disqualified."

Y/n:
"Oh really?" *smirks*

Y/n got up and walked away to the table next to them. There were two guys sitting there talking when she came in and interrupted them.

Y/n:
"Excuse me. I know this sounds weird, but can one of you guys dance."

Guy 1:
"I can. Do you perhaps plan on signing up for the dance competition?"

Y/n:
"I do. Do you mind being my partner?"

Guy 1:
*smiles* "Of course not. I would love to."

Y/n:
"Thanks. I'll go sign us up. What's your name?"

Guy 1:
"I'm Eun-woo."

Y/n:
"I'll be back Eun-woo." *smiles as she walks away*

Yoongi:
"What was that about?"

Y/n:
"I found my dance partner. You better start looking for yours, or that gives me the automatic win." *smirks*

Yoongi:
"Your not winning that easily darling. Ah! I think I just found my dance parnter."

Yoongi got up and walked towards a girl who was sitting by herself. She introduced herself as Yeji. She agreed to dance with him

-Time Skip (45 Minutes Later)-

Host Speaker:
"Wow!! We're down to two partners. Let's cheer for them. They made it to the finals."

Everyone started to clap for them. The music started to play. Yoongi danced apart from Yeji. Y/n was spinning until she slipped on a puddle of water. She was about to fall straight on her back, until she was stopped by a pair of hands catching her from her waist. She was shocked when she looked up, and saw Yoongi. He stared at her. She looked around just to find Eun-woo on the floor and Yeji standing there glaring at her.

Host Speaker:
"This is interesting. They seemed to have switched partners. We didn't have that as a rule so, I guess I'm letting it slide."

Yeji:
"What!? She stole my partner! She needs to be disqualified!"

Host Speaker:
"I make the rules here lady. Since you don't seem to have a partner, I'll have no choice but to DISQUALIFY you. Give a round of applause to our winners!!"

Y/n and Yoongi just stood there staring at each other, despite everyone applauding them. At that moment everything didn't matter to them.

Y/n:
"Doesn't your arm hurt?" *says it nervously*

Yoongi:
"No."

Neither Y/n nor Yoongi understood why they stayed in that position. After what seemed hours, Y/n pulled away, and ran away.

Yoongi didn't go after her because, he didn't understand why he stayed holding her like that. Did he perhaps like her? That was something only he could answer.

Y/n Pov:

*What the hell was that!? Why is my heart beating so fast??? I've never felt this before. What's happening to me?? I hope I'm not dying. I have to go and ask Jisoo if I'm sick. My face feels so hot. I don't know what's happening to me. I have to go and ask Jisoo for help.*

-Arriving At The Dorm-

Y/n:
"Jisoo!!! Where are you!?"

Nayeon:
"Y/n? What's wrong? Why are you screaming??"

Y/n:
"It's nothing Unnie. I'm just looking for Jisoo. Have you seen her?"

Nayeon:
"She should be in her room."

Y/n:
"Thanks." *I walked over to Jisoo's room, and knocked on the door, practically pounding*

Jisoo:
"Stop!! Your gonna break my door!! Oh. It's you. What's up? I thought you were Lisa."

Y/n:
*pushes Jisoo to the side, letting herself in* "I think I'm dying."

Jisoo:
"WHAT!!!!!! HOW!?!?" *starts freaking out*

Y/n:
"I was out with Yoongi, he invited me to eat with him at this new cafe, since he was hungry and we needed to work on our project. We joined this dance competition, and I got this sweet guy named Eun-woo as my partner. There was only me and my partner vs. Yoongi and his partner left. There was this puddle I didn't see and slipped. Yoongi caught me and we just stood there starring at each other. We won, but for some reason we stayed in that position."

Jisoo:
*confused* "What happened after?"

Y/n:
"I ran. I couldn't stay there. My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. Am I dying???"

Jisoo:
*bursted out laughing* "Of course not. You just got the Yoongi fever." *grins*

Y/n:
"Yoongi fever??"

Jisoo:
"You have the hots for Yoongi."

Y/n:
"Hell no!! That's never going to happen. He killed my parents. I'm going to make them all pay."

Jisoo:
"But you care about them. You can deny all you want, but I've noticed how you care about them. You could've killed them a long time ago, if you really wanted to, but you didn't, even when you found out your mom died. Today just proved my point. You like them."

Y/n:
"Never. I'll show you I'm not interested in them. I would never date them, especially since they killed my mom." *angry*

Yoongi Pov:

-At The Park-

*What the hell happened in there? Why did I even hold her? I could've just let her fall and I would've easily won, but I didn't. F**k this. This is too complicated. Ahh shit. It's already 10pm. I hope the guys aren't worried. How the hell did time pass me? Oh well. I guess I'll call Jin and tell him to come pick me up, it's getting chilly.**

3rd Person Pov:

Yoongi pulled out his phone, dialing Jin's phone number. The phone ranged about 3 times before Jin answered.

-On The Phone-

📞Jin:
"Yoongi!! Finally! Where the hell have you been!? Namjoon told us about you meeting Y/n. Why did you take so freaking long!?! Answer me!!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes on the fact that Jin's mother side was coming out. He liked it when it came to cooking and cleaning, but for everything else, it was annoying.

Before Yoongi could utter out a word, he was hit hard on the back of his neck, causing him to fall down.

Before he could passed out, he was able to hear a familiar feminine voice. The voice sounded muffled, but familiar.

The last thing he saw before everything went black, where a pair of black high heels.

???:
"Sleep tight Yoongi."

The mysterious women picked up Yoongi, shoving him into the trunk, before driving off.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Detective By H

Fanfiction

395 10 8
She's the lipstick in a row of bullets. They take a piece of her work and say it's their own. Until... she finds a murder case that she gets too in...
100K 3.7K 27
Bae Y/N, a bad girl, has a boyfriend. His name is Baekhyun. Sehun, Y/N, Baekhyun, Jennie, Rosè and Kai are the troublemakers at school. They skip cla...
595K 23.6K 51
Y/N is a regular girl living in South Korea. But what makes her different from the others is that she has no special ability, which was everything in...
8.9K 260 22
[there is a mature scene so please skip if you are underage or don't like reading that] Y/N a human who got amnesia from a attack when she was 6 she...