Betrayed (completed)

AshleyMari5 द्वारा

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... अधिक

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 Madeline
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 16

374 7 0
AshleyMari5 द्वारा

"Danny!"

"Danny!"

Please leave me alone! I don't want to confront anyone. Not right now.

I am a killer! I killed someone. I ripped her heart out. Freshly new tears roll down my cheeks.

My heart painfully pounding against my chest.

"Devils are beings you can't trust!" What? Who is that?

"And then you fall in love with one, expecting him to be faithful and love you back?" I look around and see a pair of kind eyes staring at me.

Gabriel!

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I just came to bring you a message." He says. Ah right he is a messenger.

"What? What is it?"

"Give up your powers, pledge you love to our one and only god, and live a happy eternity, without any broken hearts, darkness or devils and monsters."

Give up my powers? Live happy? But when was god when my parents died? When was he when my aunt was going crazy?

"Why should I? Until about now I have never met you, where's your God? Why hasn't he come to talk to me?" Gabriel smiles putting his hand in his hips.

"Daenerys..."

"My name is Danny! Tell me? When was your God when Ares took me?" I am mad.

"He didn't take you, I remember you getting prepared for him. Plus you were given to him by your parents. We have been wanting you to give up your powers and bow to your God!"

"No! I will not! I am going to rule hell! I am going to kill Ares!"

"No you won't." Gabriel says.

"Excuse me?"

"You would have killed him when you caught him and your 'ladies' having sex." I can feel the knife on my heart twisting. The tears wanting to fall. I turn my back toward Gabriel.

"Get out."

"Daenerys hear me out."

"I SAID GET OUT!" I let a wave of power run out of me. Knocking anything on its path. I turn around and he is gone. I fall down to the ground. Feeling every painful heartbeat.

Fucking devil!

I hate you!

I hate you for making me fall in love with you!

I hate you!!

"Danny? Oh my goodness Danny!" I hear a female voice call out.

The soft arms of someone.

"I have been looking everywhere for you!" I look at Madeline tears running down her cheeks, and blood? Why does she have blood?

"Madeline are you ok?" I touch her face looking for injuries.

"When Nicholas saw Rebecca's body he and Ares got into a fight. Nicholas killed-he killed" Madeline sobs take over her.

Who did he kill?

"Madeline who did he kill?" I try to calm her. After five minutes her sobs turn into small hiccups.

"Nicholas killed Amanda and Cassie!" Cassie?

He killed Cassie? Oh my poor sweet child! She was just a child! She was only ten. Ten years old.

"Where are the other girls?" I ask her.

"They are all looking for you. Ares has been looking for you." Madeline lowers her eyes.

"I don't want to see him."

"What are you going to do?" What am I going to do?

How am I supposed to rule without knowing anything? I look around and remember the old abandoned castle.

I get up and start heading that direction.

"Madeline gather the girls and meet me at that old abandoned castle."  I point to the direction I am talking about.

"Ok, but it's kind of creepy." She says.

"Yeah, but we will fix it."

We part our ways. I walk over our to my destination. The small castle getting bigger and bigger. Small broken steps leading up the entrance. I force my earth power and start to form the stairs. The paths making better steps to step on. I keep going until I reach the entrance. The energy being taken away from me.

I open the door, jumping away as the doors break and fall leaving a trail of dust.

I picture Ares naked coming out of the broken wall with dust falling off of him. Speeding towards me.

I have let that damn devil do so much to me, but this, this hurts the most. What hurts is that I was so stupid to think a devil like him was capable of love, and I played myself.

I shake myself off and enter the castle. Everything is burned, broken and ruined. It will take a lot to fix this place. I close my eyes and take two deep breaths. I gather all the energy I can and blow a powerful gust of wind. Blowing all the ash and dust out of the place. I throw water to clean the walls and floor. And finally I start to fix little by little the broken walls. Nothing much has change but it's getting better.

"Danny?" I turn around and see Madeline, Freya, Amara, and Isabella. Freya runs over to me with tears in her eyes and hugs me. I hug her back and feel the hugs of everyone else. The thought of losing Cassie and Amanda is tough. We all fell in love with Cassie. Pure adorable innocent Cassie.

"Is this where we are going to stay?" Freya asks.

"If you want to. I am trying to fix it, but it's taking more than usual."

"Well don't worry much. I have a surprise for you." Madeline leads me outside the castle. Tears falling down my cheeks. Almost all female creatures standing outside the broken castle. Eric brought them here.

"They all want change, and they have a lot of faith in you. They are here to pledge their loyalty and serve you as the queen you are." Eric says.

How strange this is. I have never read the Bible but if anyone that does knows about this they will laugh in my face. Even those who don't read the Bible or who are nonbelievers. None of them will believe this.

"What? How?" It's all I can say.

A beautiful serpent woman slides forward. Her hair red. Reminds me of Zeleka. Oh Zeleka where is she?

"We are tired of being treated like we are worthless nothing that can be used whenever any of the monsters or demons feel like it! You have been changing a lot of things. And we want to change all of that!" Her voice rings out for everyone to hear. They all chant my name.

I feel joy over me. I will change everything! Here and in the living world.

"We will change everything! They will bow down to us. We are not going to bow down to them!" I let my voice be heard. Making the crowd cheer.

I enter the castle with everyone behind me. They all start to take charge in fixing things.

A Beautiful girl with green everything. Even her skin is green approaches me. She lifts her hands, covers them and opens them revealing a strawberry on her hands. I take it and bite it the juices exploding in my mouth. I close my eyes and enjoy the flavor in my mouth.

I open them to find a smiling green girl.

"Delicious." I tell her.

"I am a nature nymph. I am in hell for falling in love with a human only to get myself killed and sent here. Raped over and over by demons." Sick bastards.

I smile at her letting her know she is safe here. She walks out side I look out the big window and see her dig her hands in the burned ground. Brining life and plants outside.

Beautiful.

I walk around the castle and look around. Finding the biggest room i can find. I start to work on it. Cleaning and blowing dust and ash away.

"Your grace!" Madeline walks in with a handsome tall woman. Her blue eyes mesmerizing. "This is Jade. She is a nephilim. She wants to talk to you." Madeline leave me with jade.

"Hello your grace. As you know my name is Jade. Born from an angel  and a human. I am a nephilim who was trained in combat. I know you want to change things here in hell, but it will be hard with no proper training."

"What do you suppose you want to do?"

"I want to train anyone or even everyone. We all see a Great War coming. You are changing things and a lot of creatures hate it and they don't like to be challenged by a woman. But thanks to you they all have balls now!"

A war everyone has been talking about. Things will change here. Even if I have to kill most of them to change things. It will change a lot here.

"Ok. You will be in charge of my army." She smiles making her look more handsome.

"Thank you." She says.

She walks out of the room and leaves me to my own. Looking around the old broken room. I feel a presence stand the back of my hairs. I turn around to see once again Gabriel.

"Didn't I say to leave me alone?"

"Daenerys? Please this woman are not capable of war." Ugh another one? Does God even think that way? No anyone who thinks a woman is just a worthless bag of meat and bones used to reproduce is not my friend.

"Gabriel if ever see you here trying to get me pledge my loyalty to someone who saw me suffer and never did a thing I will never do that! And don't come back here with that shit ever again. Or I will kill you!"

"Ah you killed a sinner and now you think you can kill anyone?"

I force my power to grab a piece of rock and throw it at him hitting him in the face a small trickle of blood coming out of his face. I prepare myself for the worst he pulls out a burning sword only to be met with another in front of him. Jade stands in front of me.

"Jade! Not a surprise to see you here. Considering your traitor of a father and the human whore of a mother turned into nothing." Jade swings her sword left and is met with dust. Gabriel disappeared.

"Coward!" Jade voices my thoughts. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"What is that angel doing here?" Jade asks.

"He came because God is asking me to get rid of my powers and pledge my loyalty."

"Are you serious?" Jade shakes her head. She looks behind me and lifts her sword I turn around, my heart stopping.

"Danny? I came here to apologize. I never meant to..."

"GET OUT!" I throw a powerful wave at him. He blokes the wave with his powerful wing. Jade tries to swing at him. Only to be pushed and thrown into the wall. I try to run to Jade but Ares arms snake around my waist and pull me away. I kicks and thrash around.

"Danny! Stop it." Ares screams.

I twist around and face him. I face the same devil who made me fall in love with him. The same devil who broke my heart. He leans in to kiss my lips. I push with all my energy his arms letting me go.

"I said to leave me! I don't want you near me!"

"Are you sure about that? You want me and you need me to make you feel good!" He grabs my face and leans in to kiss me. The want and need overpowered by my anger. I slap him away. A pair of arms grab me and drag me away. The nymph wrapping Ares in twigs. Only to be burned by his body.

"Stay away from our queen! And never come back!" Jade points her sword at Ares.

"Fine. But remember you are mine. Forever and always!" Ares opens his wings and lifts himself out of the room.

My heart pounding hard.

"Thank you. I appreciate all of you." I tell them.

"Danny? Are you ok?" Madeline walks in the room with Eric holding hands. I feel a stab in my heart. I need to find a way to forget Ares before I go crazy.

"We will be here to help you, always." Eric tells me.

I hope things go right.

I have a bad feeling.

Thanks for reading!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.1K 216 22
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 �...
113K 5.1K 44
Sight. You saw something you weren't supposed to see, something you never wanted to see and worst of all, something that cost you...a lot. In return...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
HIS MISTRESS Dwriteroriginal द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

731 6 17
"How could you betray me like this, I thought you said I was your one and only lover...you didn't tell me you had a wife??!!" she asked as tears drop...