✓ | rewrite the stars, ja...

peculiarparker tarafından

no one can rewrite the stars... descendants trilogy jay celesti... Daha Fazla

REWRITE THE STARS
SOUNDTRACK
EPIGRAPH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
━ DESCENDANTS TWO
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
━ DESCENDANTS THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

10.3K 277 110
peculiarparker tarafından

CHAPTER NUMBER TWENTY-TWO OF:
REWRITE THE STARS

          THE DESCENDANTS SAT IN the small apartment-like place that they once lived. They had been talking about what their plan was since Mal had lost the arm wrestle with Uma and now had to give her the wand to get Rosalie and Ben back. Finally, they worked out a way. The boys would go back to Auradon and make a phony wand with Carlos's 3D printer. They would make it so real that Uma would believe it was Fairy Godmother's actual wand. Whilst the boys are doing that, the girls would go down to Lady Tremaine's hair salon to make smoke bombs with the chemicals that were placed there.

Just as they were all about to go their separate ways, Mal bit her lip and called out for Jay to stay back for a moment so she could tell him something. Jay, completely and utterly confused, walked back to Mal and raised his brows. "What's up, Mal? And can you hurry it up a bit because we got to get this thing going. We gotta get Ben and, mainly, Rosalie back. If we want to do that then we gotta make this quick."

"Jay there's something you need to know about what happened to Rosalie and Ben." Mal told him. Jay asked her what she meant with a worried expression. "Well, it's mainly what happened to Rosalie. Listen Jay, it's nothing completely horrible. She's not dead and that's what matters because who knows what the people on this island would do to a girl with a body like hers." Jay furrowed his brows at her comment. "Anyway, Uma may or may not have put a itty bitty curse on her."

"First of all, never say the body comment again." Mal raised her arms in mock surrender. "And second of all, what do you mean a curse?"

"She doesn't remember anything from her past life. She doesn't remember that she's a princess and she's been brainwashed that she's lived on the island all her life. She's also been brainwashed to think.. That Harry is her boyfriend." Jay's expression completely dropped. "I saw the two of them when I was at Ursula's Fish & Chips. They were all over each other and honestly I almost threw up in my mouth. It was disgusting. But listen, there's a way to undo the spell."

"I thought there was no magic on the Isle. Erase that, there is no magic on the Isle." Jay stated firmly.

"Uma's necklace is a magic shell that's similar to what her mother used to curse Ariel with. That shell is powerful. More powerful than anything on the Isle and more powerful than anything a villain has used, even my mother's spindle. But trust me when I say that there is a way to erase it." Mal nodded.

"How? What is a way to erase the spell?" Jay asked, his expression now a sad one and of despair.

"I don't know just yet."

          ROSALIE STOOD AT THE Crow's Nest, peering over the whole ship. The sound of swords clinking together annoyed her beyond belief, but she had already gotten used to it and it didn't bother her as much as the first time she heard it. Yells and shouts were heard all over the ship and the market next to the docks. She wore a smirk as she looked down to see Harry staring up at her. He blew her a kiss and she caught it graciously before blowing him one back, the pirate grinning widely and his blue eyes sparkling.

          At the sight of the VK's approaching the dock, Rosalie smirked widened and mischief filled her eyes. At the sight of Jay, she felt her heart bang against her chest in an odd way. She looked behind him and at the rest of the VK's to see Peyton Pan and Sam White. She also felt a pang for them too. The confused girl ignored it and her boyfriend's voice filled her ears. "Welcome!" He shouted to them with a grin.

          "Finally!" Uma shouted. Jay looked up and around the ship, trying to find Rosalie. When he looked at the Crow's Nest, he watched her as she climbed down the net to get down to the main deck. Rosalie was dressed in a pirate suit that was similar to Harry's, but her leather jacket still remained on her body. Jay's eyes filled with sadness as she walked up to Uma who handed her a sword, her own that she became pretty skillful with.

Peyton let out a shaky breath and looked to Sam who placed his hand on his lower back. "That's not my best friend." Peyton told Sam as warm tears brimmed in his eyes and his lip quivered. Sam sighed and kissed Peyton's temple carefully and gently as if he was a glass doll and he was just seconds away from shattering. And he was.

"Huh, let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face. Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart." Uma sang, Rosalie standing beside her and the both of them doing hand motions for emphasis.

          "Now, let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!" Mal exclaimed.

          The pirates plus Rosalie danced as they sang. "Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down!"

          "Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down!" The VK's plus Sam and Peyton sang as they danced as well.

"We want the wand. Or else the king is gone. Your time is running out, you should really watch your mouth!" The pirate crew shouted and pointed towards the Auradonians.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down!"

"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade! Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank! Oh, oh, oh, make the trade! Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank!"

Uma, Rosalie and Harry walked up towards the dock. The three met in front of Mal. "Ok, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king, I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here. And I don't need a reservation. That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration. Release him now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs." Mal spoke with a smirk.

Rosalie giggled. "So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" She asked as Jay stepped up behind Mal and Harry took a couple steps past Rosalie.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one long look and I'll —" Rosalie gave Harry a pat on the back.

"Harry! We get it, chill." Rosalie told him before the two ran back to the pirate crew.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want! It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down!" The pirate crew sang, clinking their swords against the wood of the ship and against others's swords.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down!"

"We want the wand. Or else the king is gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth!"

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down!" The Auradon crew sang as Mal took the fake wand and started to walk up to Uma and Rosalie.

"Hey!" Everyone turned to Ben who was tied up and at the edge of the plank. "We don't have to choose. We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way. Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance. You'll have your say. Silly king! You? Give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well, not a chance!"

"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

336K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19
198K 5.2K 72
𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 || 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 (𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤) ▃▃ 170K || 3-10-2024 ▃▃ (𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐢...
341K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
7K 187 15
✩₊˚.🌷・⋆⁺₊✧ ❝ and for a fortnight there we were forever ❞ #1 in jackfrost 6/1/2024