Natasha and Draco One shots

By NatashaDOstroph

Cute one shot chapters of Draco and Natasha More

First Sight
5th Year Dragon's Bride Part 1
Dragon's Bride Part 2 Summer
Sleeping Beauty Part 1
Sleeping Beauty Part 2
Sleeping Beauty part 3
Cold part 1
Cold Part 2
Cold Part 3
Cold Part 4
Christmas Kisses
Blast from the Future Part 1
Blast from the Future part 2
Provoking
A Witch to Shag Part 1
A Witch To Shag Part 2
A Witch To Shag Part 3
A Witch To Shag Part 4
Truth or Dare Third Year Fall 1992
Three Weeks After Truth Or Dare Fall 1992
Train Sex 7th Year Repeat Year
Valentine's Day 1986 Before Hogwarts
Febuary 14th The Day After 1986
Celebrating 35 Together and 15 Years of Marriage
What? Part 1
What? Part 2
Natasha's Wishes
Draco's Wishes
Valentine's Day 1999 Repeat Year
Scorpius Age 7
February 15th 1999 The Day After
Natasha's Savior
May 3rd 1998
Sexual Advances Part 2
Saved By A Peacock
Draco's Girl Part 1
Draco's Girl Part 2
Draco's Girl Part 3
The Princess And The Dragon Part 1
The Princess and the Dragon Part 2
The Princess and the Dragon Part 3
Hot Kiss Part 1
Hot Kiss Part 2
Hot Kiss Part 3

Sexual Advances Part 1

258 6 2
By NatashaDOstroph

Natasha was at work going over files in her office. She dressed professionally just like she does everyday. Her hair was down and straight down to her shoulders. She always wore a hair tie on her wrist in case her hair bothered her. She worked for Draco Malfoy bully and ex death eater in his office of Malfoy Incorporated.

She had her own office that looked over Diagon Alley with a nice view. She had an intercom to communicate with Draco if he needed files. She even had her own bathroom to take a bathroom break when she needed to so she didn't have to share with the other employees. She heard the buzzer from her intercom and heard Draco's voice from the other end.

D'Ostroph I need those files on marketing right away! She heard him demand for she pushed the button and spoke to him.

Right away Mr.Malfoy. She replied back she got the marketing files he needed and walked over to his office which was down the hall. She went into his office and saw he had drawn the shades down not having a speck of sunlight in the room. Draco was sitting behind a black desk in his leather chair writing with his quill. He aged well considering she's been working with him for seven years since they graduated from Hogwarts his hair had grown some his bangs were over his eyebrows he had skeletal features that made him handsome she couldn't deny that aspect she spoke to him.

"Here's your marketing files Mr.Malfoy!" She told him with an attitude dropping the files over what he was writing. He looked up and spoke to her.

"Oohh someone's got an attitude this afternoon." He told her taunting her like he always has Natasha scoffed and spoke to him.

"Well I wouldn't have an attitude if someone wouldn't bark at the intercom every half hour wanting files for something especially when he can get off his lazy arse and get them himself." Natasha told him getting mad at him Draco gave her a scowl and spoke to her.

"Well you're being paid for the work I give you D'Ostroph. That includes giving me files that I really need. Now maybe you wouldn't be so uptight if you had great sex once in a while. But seeing as how Severus Snape is your father no one will ever date you cause they are just too scared of him and with good reason." He told her scowling at her he had done it she was pissed off now and she spoke to him.

"You're a total jackarse Draco Malfoy! It's not my fault people are scared of Severus Snape! He has to be the disciplinarian and punish people who deserve to be punished. Thank you for reminding me I'm gonna be a virgin the rest of my natural life!" She shouted him she turned around and slammed the door loud. He stepped in big with her this time he wouldn't be surprised if she quit on him.

He got up from his desk his marketing files forgotten. He ended up pacing the floor wondering what to do or say to make it up to her apologize for his A-holian behavior. He doesn't have the heart to fire her. He knows she's a war heroine and he was a bully an ex death eater he spoke aloud to himself.

"Gods I'm a complete arse towards her. She's a war hero and I'm the bully the ex death eater who fought on his side for two years. I took my mark at sixteen before the start of my sixth year. I attended meetings since he returned at the end of my fourth year." He said aloud to himself while pacing the floor in front of his desk he spoke aloud to himself again.

"Merlin she's pretty. Oh what I wouldn't give to have her on my desk bent over and hearing her moan out my name in pure bliss. Oh I've imagined myself pounding into her vagina and her bum. She'd be mine. I'd ruin her for other wizards. Lucky me. Hmm I've imagined her looking helpless. Being strapped to the ceiling in chains or restraints while I fuck her senseless. Hmm her sucking my snake and swallowing what came out of me. Fuck! Her riding me while I watch her chest bounce in front of me. Oh sweet Jesus!" He said aloud to himself he can't help it. Draco's always wanted her ever since fourth year when he saw her at the Yule Ball.

He remembered how beautiful she was in her blue winter dress her hair done in soft waves her icicle earrings and matching bracelet and snowflake necklace. Her blue eyeshadow black mascara and sparkly bright blue heels. He remembered that night on so many occasions. He was pissed he didn't ask her himself. He knew she went with Fred Weasley that year. Fred Weasley at least respected her and she had fun.

She was slightly overweight when they were in school. But he didn't care about that. He noticed her weights been coming off lately. She's actually curvy but he loved her when she had curves on top of curves. She was voluptuous and curvaceous back then and he loved that about her. He loved her nice rack and long skinny legs that went up her skirt going to her nicely round bum. He left his office and walked down the hall to her office. He saw she was finding him specific files that he needed later on he walked inside and knocked on the door.

Knock knock! Natasha answered him.

"Be with you whoever you are in a moment come in and have a seat." Natasha responded looking for a file he needed since Draco was already inside her office he closed the door the muttered quietly a muffilato charm on her door and locked the door. His office and her office have the silencing charms up. He has them put up daily he sat down in a chair her back was facing him he was smirking realizing he needs to do this before he loses his nerve. He got up from the chair and walked up to her and rubbed his hand on her silky smooth shaved leg she shuddered at his touch and spoke to him. "What do you want Malfoy?" She asked him frustrated Draco leaned in and whispered into her ear and answered her.

"You." He whispered she stopped what she was doing she gave him a confused look and spoke to him.

"What?" She asked him quizzically Draco chuckled darkly and spoke to her.

"You asked me what I wanted. Well D'Ostroph I told you what I wanted and that was you." He told her in a raspy voice Natasha got a chill down her spine and Draco spoke to her. "Come with me to my office...sweetheart." He told her her hands shook and she dropped the files she was looking at. Draco held her hand and took her to his office Natasha's breath hitched the hairs on her arm stood up. She felt a shiver down her spine. Draco lead her into his office.

He closed the door behind them he used a spell to lock his door he put a muffilato charm up on the door. The silencing charms up in his office and Natasha's office are set for the hours they are working. He turned around and smirked wildly at her he walked over to her and she backed away. He continued walking towards her she continued backing away from until she literally hit a wall. Natasha was breathing hard and heavy Draco leaned into her face. His forehead resting on hers he put his hands on either side of her head and spoke to her.

"Hmm we are having so much fun princess. Oh yes princess we are definitely having sexual encounters. Mm I've imagined you bent over my desk and me thrusting and pounding into you so hard that you scream out my name. Mmm after our encounter here you will take a healing potion. I'll get one out of my drawer for you cause first times meant to be painful. After our encounter here at the office we sign out and leave and don't come back until Monday. I'll still pay you for the rest of the day of course princess." Draco told her Natasha breathed heavily Draco moved her and put her on his desk. Her back on his desk her legs spread wide for him he tied them with ties he had in his desk drawer in case he spilled ink on them. Natasha realized she couldn't move other than leaning up she spoke to him.

"Why am I here Malfoy?" She asked him Draco chuckled sinisterly and spoke to her.

"I thought it was obvious princess. I'm fucking you senseless on my desk." Draco told her chuckle g sinisterly he opened another drawer and got out a healing potion for her to take afterwards. He had contraceptive potions at home he'll have her take once they get there. He laid the healing potion on his desk. It was a red healing potion it was very strong healing potion so it would help Natasha heal very quickly. He put his hand on her panty line and rubbed it. Natasha let out an involuntary moan and she spoke to him.

"Silencing charms Draco. We don't want anyone hearing what goes on. It'd be a scandal." She told him frantically Draco chuckled darkly and spoke to her.

"Now now princess it's okay for us to do this. I have silencing charms put up in my office and yours everyday we come to work. They last until it's time for us to go home. Gods you feel so soaked and I haven't fingered you yet!" Draco growled out Natasha moaned at his motions on her pussy. Draco stopped rubbing her pussy and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. His anaconda was finally let out of its cage. Natasha caught the sight of Draco's anaconda she couldn't believe how thick and massive he was.

Merlin's beard! How in the name of Salazaar Slytherin is he ever gonna fit inside of me? She wondered in her mind he pulled his pants down his legs and they stopped at his feet. He pulled down her black lace knickers down her legs he lined himself up to the entrance of her core and shoved himself hard into her causing her to howl. He thrusted hard and roughly into Natasha's throbbing core Draco groaned with each hard and rough thrust inside of her. Natasha moaned and howled out every time he thrusted into her Draco groaned and spoke to her.

"Fuck! You're so very tight princess! Grrr! It's wonderful! You're mine you understand? YOU ARE MINE!" Draco growled out to her Natasha gasped as he thrusted hard and roughly into her and spoke.

"Oh gods! Oh DRACOOOOOOOOOOOO! DRACOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh Fuck!" She screamed out Draco grunted growled and groaned and spoke to her.

"Fuck princess! You just came! Fuck you feel amazing on my thick anaconda! You're mine princess! No one else gets to have you but me!" Draco groaned out Natasha gasped and howled out in delight as Draco thrusted hard and roughly into Natasha's throbbing core. Natasha howled out and spoke.

"Yes Draco! Yes yes yes! Keep on fucking me baby I'm close to coming again! Fuck you feel so good baby. Rougher rougher ROUGHER!" She screamed out in pure ecstasy Draco kept pounding rougher and rougher into her throbbing core. He felt her walls quake and she came again he rode out her orgasm he pounded into her core riding out her orgasm me finally found his release and came inside of her throbbing core and filled it to the brim with his seed. He pulled out of her and pulled his pants up and buttoned them and pulled up the zipper. He pulled up her black lace knickers back up over her bum. Natasha was sweaty and breathing heavily Draco untied her feet and put his ties back in the drawer.

Natasha leaned up from Draco's desk and got off of it. She winced in pain. She drank the red healing potion he got out of the drawer moments ago. She started feeling much better. She took her first step and the pain faded immediately. She got her wand out of her jacket pocket and straightened herself up her hair was a mess and was sweaty. She had to dry it quickly she placed a cooling charm on herself cause she felt hot and sticky after that whole ordeal Draco spoke to her.

"Come princess we are leaving the office." Draco announced to her grabbing her by the arm Natasha tried to speak but no words came out they headed to Draco's receptionist Astoria and he spoke to her. "Miss.Greengrass, Miss.D'Ostroph and I are leaving for the rest of the day. Make sure the HR department still pays her for the rest of the day and that she's with the big boss." Draco told her Astoria nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course Mr.Malfoy. You want me to sign you both out or do you both want to do that yourselves?" Astoria asked him Draco answered her.

"Sign us both out Astoria. We will see you again on Monday." Draco told her Astoria nodded and spoke to him.

"See you both on Monday Mr.Malfoy." Astoria said to him she signed them both out and Draco and Natasha apparated from Draco's office side along apparation. They landed at Malfoy manor. Draco inherited it two years ago and lives there on his own. His parents live in a villa they have in Italy. Draco lead her into the manor by the arm. She couldn't believe it. It was exactly the same as she saw it all black shiny and glossy looking. She saw it five years ago when it was like that. She figured Draco would make some changes but apparently not. Draco lead her upstairs to the master bedroom on the first floor.

It was bigger than the other master bedroom on the third floor he slept in as a teenager. It was black as night like the rest of the house long black dresser a king sized four poster bed with silk sheets and a soft comforter a black end table ceiling chains and ceiling restraints hanging from the ceiling above the middle of the bed. Natasha began hyperventilating and Draco spoke to her.

"Strip." He told her she looked at him and spoke to him.

"What?" She asked him quizzically Draco shook his head and spoke to her.

"I want you to strip away your clothing and shoes. I want to see nothing covering up that body of yours." He told her she had hoped he was joking but he showed no signs he was joking only seriousness. He sat down on the edge of his bed with her facing him. She got out her wand and laid it on his dresser in case she needed it. She stepped out of her black stiletto heels and placed them next to the dresser.

She got out of her black jacket and dropped it to the floor. She pulled up her white button down shirt and began unbuttoned the buttons of the shirt. Seeing the opening of her breasts Draco wolf whistled at her causing Natasha to blush shyly. She shrugged out of her white button down shirt underneath the shirt revealed a black lace bra. Draco growled seeing her black lace bra. She pulled down her skirt revealing her matching knickers. Draco wolf whistled at her again causing her to blush.

She took off her knickers and pulled them off her feet she was gonna put them away but Draco stopped her and took her black lace knickers away from her. He brought the knickers up to his nose and smelled her arousal from earlier he growled and put them in his back pants pocket and spoke to her.

"You're almost done princess. Take off your bra and the fun can begin for us." Draco told her Natasha shuddered weather it was due to excitement or nervousness she didn't know. She unhooked her bra and slowly pulled down the straps from her arms. Her chest was finally revealed she swung the bra around in the air and wrapped it around Draco's neck teasing him. Draco chuckled at her and spoke. "You're such a tease princess. Now that you're naked our fun can begin. Now do I put you in the ceiling restraints or the ceiling chains hmm?" Draco asked pondering which one to put her in. He decided to put her in the ceiling chains. He wanted to hear the chains rattle while he was fucking her senseless. He made sure her wrists were tightened good and tight so they didn't come loose Natasha spoke to Draco.

"Draco are we having sex again? Even though we had sex in your office?" Natasha asked him Draco cupped her cheeks with his large hands and rubbed the sides of her cheeks soft,y and spoke to her.

"Yes baby we are having sex again. I plan on fucking you senseless all weekend princess. You're gonna be my girl and my girl gets the best of everything. Trinkets vacations to anywhere she wants to go and more importantly she gets all of me. I want to surprise my princess which happens to be you with certain trinkets on special occasions. You're my beautiful princess you always have been. There's one thing I wish for though and that's for my princess to be like she was during our last three years of Hogwarts. I want more of you to love princess." Draco told her rubbing her cheeks softly Natasha sighed and spoke to him.

"More of me to love? Draco people picked on me for being overweight back then. I started losing the weight after we graduated. I only ate so much when Owls and Newts came around cause you never knew what was gonna be on the tests. Tests like that stressed me out and I ate sweets all the time to deal with the stress. You really liked me the way I was Draco?" Natasha asked him Draco had no choice but to answer her.

"Of course I did princess. It's what made you different. There's nothing wrong with being different princess. It's what made me fall hard for you. I'm fucking your bum hard and rough try not to worry princess. Your breasts will have attention while I'm fucking your bum. I'm also fucking your vagina again. I'm fucking you in both places three times a day all weekend princess" Draco told her darkly Natasha shuddered and spoke to him.

"You are Draco? If you have rough sex with me all weekend then there's no way I'd be able to work on Monday cause I won't be able to walk." Natasha said to him Draco chuckled sinisterly and spoke to her.

"That's the general idea princess. You're also gonna ride my anaconda as well as suck it. You'll suck it first then swallow what comes out of it. Then you ride me like a prized stallion. There's gonna be morning sex afternoon sex and evening sex. Each one hard and rough and of course very demanding. I'm also spanking your bum princess. Spankings are my favorite kink. My spankings are hard. Your bum will hurt from the fucking and from the spanking. You're being fucked in chains restraints and in my bed with your wrists tied up with one of my ties and your legs tied with rope around the columns to keep your legs wide open for me and to keep them from moving. Mmm I'm gonna have fun with you princess." Draco told her Natasha sighed and spoke to him.

"That's a lot of sex Draco." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"I know it is princess but I don't any other wizard having you in their bed or office but me. I just want my princess to be comfortable with me and my kinks. Tonight we have sex in the bed tomorrow morning you take a contraceptive potion to prevent little ones. We have showers or baths after our sexual activity each and every one. Tomorrow you suck my anaconda and swallow what comes out of it. After that you ride me. After we have sex we must eat. After eating you take your healing potions and contraceptive potion. Then we take a shower and remain naked for the day. You never know when I'll get hungry for you princess. My princess remains naked before me at all times and lives with me here in my glorious manor. Oh not to mention she sleeps with me in my bed." Draco told her he dropped his hands from her face and slid them down her body and they stopped at her arse he gave them a squeeze causing a yelp from her Natasha spoke to him.

"Can't control yourself?" She asked him playfully Draco answered her.

"I did help myself. Now be a good girl princess while I fuck your arse until I come inside of it." Draco commanded to her. Natasha shuddered he walked behind her he placed his hands on her hips and trailed them up to the valley of her breasts. He lined himself at the entrance to her arse his hands on her breasts he shoved himself into her arse and began pounding himself into her arse. Natasha squealed as he pounded so hard into her arse he even squeezed her breasts while he fucked her arse senseless. The ceiling chains rattled and clinked Draco groaned and growled at her tightness Natasha howled and squealed while he fucked her arse and Draco spoke to her.

"Fuck you're tight back here too! Grrrr it fucking feels amazing! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MINE!!!" Draco growled out still pounding into her arse Natasha gasped and howled with each thrust and pound and spoke to him.

"DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCK! HARDER BABY ROUGHER HARDER AND BE DEMANDINGLY!" Natasha shouted out Draco began pounding harder and rougher as she requested. He always gave into the lady's requests like a gentleman when it came to sex. He was roughing her and pounding her harder than ever before. Her breasts got the attention they so desperately longed for. He squeezed then harder and harder every time he pounded into her arse with his anaconda. Draco growled and spoke to her.

"Grrrrr almost there princess! Just a few more pounds into your tight arse! Then I'm fucking your vagina again! Fuck you feel absolutely amazingly tight!" Draco groaned out Natasha gasped and panted with each hard pound into her arse and with each time he squeezed her breasts. Draco found his release and came into her arse. He pulled out and filled her arse to the brim with his come. Natasha moaned sexily as he pulled out of her arse. His hands slid down and grabbed her vagina and began rubbing it hard Natasha moaned sexily for him as he did that and spoke to him.

"Oh Draco that was wonderfully amazing. While you pounded into me hard and rough I felt like you were taking me to heaven to see the stars." She told him in a sexy voice that turned him on he leaned into her and whispered into it.

"I'm fucking your vagina princess. Just like I did with arse. It'll be hard and rough and possibly even more demandingly now that you look helpless for me." He told her in a dark whisper Natasha moaned and he stopped rubbing her vagina and came around to face her again. She smirked at him and spoke to him.

"Such a mighty strong anaconda you have Draco. Oh release your venom inside me once you come." Natasha told him Draco chuckled darkly and spoke to her.

"I plan too princess. After I fuck your vagina I'm taking you out of the chains and laying you on my bed. I'm kissing your naked chest and squeezing your breasts so I can hear you moan out for me. You've been a good girl for me princess. A very good girl. I will reward you but it will be a surprise. Now I'm gonna fuck you vagina." Draco told her Natasha nodded yes at him. She was so turned on by the darkness in his voice and his dark and sinister laughs she couldn't help but be turned on by them. Draco spread her legs wide and picked them up. He lined himself up to the entrance of her core once again and shoved himself hard into her core. Natasha arched her head back and howled out with pure delight. She knew Draco was taking her to the stars again he pounded and pounded hard and roughly into her core with such force. Natasha holed out and spoke to him.

"Yes Draco! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!" She called out Draco continued pounding into her core. He growled and groaned cause she was so tight Draco spoke to her.

"Fuck baby you feel so good on me! GRRRR! You'll never loosen up you're so tight! Fuck! You just came came!" He growled out he rode out her first orgasm Natasha moaned and groaned while he fucked her hard and senseless Natasha spoke to him.

"Oh gods Draco! Fuck your anaconda feels so amazing! Such a want for my vagina he's got." She told him he continued pounding into her core and she came a second time. Her legs were feeling like Jello at the moment. Draco finally found his release and came into her frothy core and filled her to the brim with his venom. He kept her legs wrapped around his waist and undid her hands from the ceiling chain cuffs. Her arms were hurting being up like that for a while. He laid her down gently on his bed. He unwrapped her legs from his waist and laid them on the bed. He spread them wide open. Both of them were sweaty but he didn't care at the moment. He leaned down and kissed her soft plush lips that have haunted his dreams for years.

He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she moaned into the kiss and access was granted. He traced every crevice of her mouth with his skillful expert tongue. Natasha continued moaning as he kissed her. He made sure every part of the inside of her mouth was touched by his tongue. He stopped kissing her and he bit down hard on her lip making her moan louder. He went further down her neck he trailed his hot kisses all over her décolletage he squeezed her breasts while he did so. Natasha laid on her back softly moaning every time his soft lips touched her naked exposed skin.

He kisses trailed all the way down to her navel. He traced her navel with his tongue making her moan. He trailed his kisses back up and was in between the valley of her nice big breasts. He went over to the right breast and began licking the pink nipple. He bit down hard on the sensitive flesh causing Natasha to cry out in pain. Suddenly though the pain was replaced with pure pleasure. He trailed his kisses over to the left breast. His tongue trailed the pink flesh he put the flesh in between his teeth and bit down hard on the sensitive flesh. He trailed his kisses back to her lips his forehead rested on hers and he spoke to her.

"You've been a good girl for me princess. What would you like?" Draco asked her Natasha sighed sexily and spoke to him.

"You're anaconda inside of me while you rest your head on my breasts. I just want to feel him inside of me while he's not pounding so hard into me." Natasha told him sexually Draco smirked at her and pulled her legs open. He lined himself up at the entrance of her throbbing core and he shoved himself right into her core hard Natasha howled out in delight he kissed her lips again and rested his head on her chest. She combed her fingers though his soft blonde sweaty hair Draco still squeezed her breasts for a few moments he looked into her eyes after he brought his head up he spoke to her.

"Such a tight girl on me in both places princess arse and vagina. Good girl princess. You're mine never forget that." Draco reminded her Natasha put a finger to his lips and shhh'd him and spoke to him.

"I'm yours Draco Malfoy. I belong to no one else but you. You certainly know how to give sex to me really really good don't you Draco darling?" She asked him Draco smirked at her and spoke to her.

"Of course princess. All them death eater meetings really prepared me for that. The woman loved rough sex the herder the sex was the rougher it becomes. Sex for us will always be rough and hard at both ends arse and vagina. Spankings will occur as well they are my favorite kink. I had to take you in my office princess. It was my favorite fantasy of you. You in my office bent over with me fucking you senseless and screaming my name at the top of your lungs. I have silencing charms put up in our offices everyday in case I felt the urge to do that but I always stop myself cause I knew you weren't ready." Draco told her he spoke to her again. "How's Snape?" He asked her changing the subject Natasha answered him.

"He's fine he's sleeping with Hermione. He has been for a while now. He thinks I don't know but I've heard Hermione and Ginny gossip about it over visits at the burrow. I disillusion myself and listen in on their conversation about Hermione and my daddy sleeping together." Natasha told him Draco spoke to her.

"Huh never though Granger was into older men. I figured she married weasel and lived happily ever after spawning smart grandchildren for his mother." Draco told her Natasha sighed and spoke to him.

"She dated Ron for a while after the war. But eight months later she found him cheating on her. When she questioned him he claimed the war had an effect on him and didn't want a serious relationship. He only wanted casual sex hookups. I warned Hermione that would happen to them eventually but she didn't listen to me. She was upset for weeks until she finally realized Ron didn't deserve her tears. She was also upset over the fact her parents died sometime after she took away their memories. She was parent less and on her own. She took a teaching job at the school and now teaches transfiguration while grandma is headmistress. I called professor McGonagall grandma cause she was like a mother to my daddy after he lost his. Dumbledore was like my grandfather since I never knew Tobias Snape. Didn't really want to after hearing what he was like from daddy." Natasha told him Draco nodded understanding her and spoke to her.

"Well it seems Granger might be the future headmistress. Think about it. Dumbledore taught transfiguration and became headmaster then McGonagall taught transfiguration and became headmistress. Both of them were head of Gryffindor house while they taught the subject. Granger is now teaching the subject as we speak she's probably head of Gryffindor house by now as smart and intelligent as she is. One day she'll be headmistress of the school like the others who taught transfiguration." Draco explained to her Natasha aww'd and spoke to him.

"Aww that's sweet you'd think Hermione would be the headmistress someday now you know she teaches transfiguration and is currently head of Gryffindor." Natasha told him giggling. Draco kissed her lips just because he wanted too.

For lunch Draco ordered grilled cheese sandwiches and some muggle soda called Sprite. Natasha was rather hungry after she had sex with him. For dinner he ordered pizza pepperoni for her and classic cheese for him. Tonight she's taking her contraceptive potion to prevent little ones. He's already convoluting a plan. He's going to owl Astoria in the morning saying he's on vacation for a while and that Natasha is too and she's being paid for her time off work.

He fucked her two more times that evening. He gave her and him a bath to wash off the sweat from their bodies. After the bath they had their pizza. Natasha drank some of her Sprite that was still in its 20 ounce bottle. Draco left the room while she finished eating to get her contraceptive potion. The one he gives women works for 24 hours. He filled the vial and went back to his room. Natasha had finished eating and was drinking her pop. He handed her the contraceptive potion and spoke to her.

"This potions works for 24 hours princess. You will take it again another night but not tomorrow night." Draco informed her Natasha nodded and drank the pink potion. After she set the empty vial down she yawned and spoke to Draco.

"I'm really sleepy Draco." She told him tiredly Draco nodded he climbed into bed and spoke to her.

"I can imagine princess. You had a hard and rough day of sex today. It can tire a person out that is a first timer. Beauty sleep is essential. Now you get your beauty sleep princess." Draco told her Natasha yawned again and spoke to her.

"I should warn you I have nightmares about the Carrow siblings. When they taught DADA in our final year. They loved torturing people. Especially when they had us to learn the imperius curse on first years. Oh those poor children. We got punished if we refused to put the curse on them. Ugh luckily for me daddy kept me away from the last two days of the war. I wasn't allowed to leave his chambers until May 3rd. He had his chambers heavily warded with spells and protection charms. To survive the nightmares I held one of my stuffed animals that reminded me of you and I felt safer. I still do that by the way. Even though the wars been over for six years now." Natasha told him Draco nodded listening to her and spoke to her.

"Well princess I will hold you all night if that makes you feel better and safer. I guarantee you will not have any nightmares if I hold you all night princess." Draco promised her Natasha yawned again and spoke to him.

"Draco please hold me." She requested Draco nodded and held her in his strong arms she rested her head on his masculine chest she yawned again and spoke to him. "Good night Draco." Natasha said to him tiredly Draco spoke to her.

"Good night princess." Draco told her Natasha closed her tired and heavy eyes and feel fast asleep. It was too early by Draco's standards to go to sleep. So instead he just laid there and held his princess while she slept. Two hours went by without a hitch Draco finally yawned. He was finally tired he rested his head on his pillow he yawned and finally went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.9K 30
♡REQUESTS CLOSED♡. Ranks~ #6 in dracoxreader ♡editing one chapter at a time♡ ♡updating slowly. please bear with me♡
183K 4.5K 10
#drarry #harrypotter #dracomalfoy #fanfiction #oneshots
2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! 💕
32.7K 266 45
Share, comment & Heart Please! ♥