Something About Us // Teen Wo...

By Unicorrnn

Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is... More

Something About Us // Teen Wolf
Omega
Omega Part 2
Omega Part 3
Shape Shifted
Shape Shifted Part 2
Shape Shifted Part 3
Ice Pick
Ice Pick Part 2
Ice Pick Part 3
Abomination
Abomination Part 2
Abomination Part 3
Venomous
Venomous Part 2
Frenemy
Frenemy Part 2
Frenemy Part 3
Restraint
Note!!
Update
Restraint Part 2
Restraint Part 3
Good news, sorta
i can't
OH MY GOD
Raving
Raving Part 2
Raving Part 3
Party Guessed
Fury
Fury Part 2
Fury Part 3
Battlefield
Battlefield Part 2
Battlefield Part 3
Masterplan
Epiloque
Third Book
YAASS

Venomous Part 3

633 27 11
By Unicorrnn

I still couldn't believe Lydia didn't pass the test. She didn't get paralyzed. Which of course meant everyone thought it was her, but it couldn't be. Yeah of course every time we saw the kanima she wasn't around, and yeah venomous creatures can't be poisoned by their own venom but still. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this. There's no way that Lydia's the kanima. And there was also no way we were letting Derek get near her. Or Erica or Isaac. I'm sure them two guard dogs already told Derek that Lydia didn't get paralyzed, which means he's probably already outside the school waiting for Lydia, and to kill her. And there was only little time for us to figure out a plan how to save her. The four of us, meaning me, Stiles, Scott and Allison were now in Coach's office, I didn't even question if our teacher wouldn't find it weird that we were all not in class at the same time. We didn't have time for that, we're on a mission. And Allison told us Lydia's working with Danny so she should be good for now. 'Derek's waiting for Lydia outside.' Scott sighed. Of course he is, I knew it. Psychic. 'Waiting to kill her?' Allison asked. 'If he thinks she's the kanima, yes.' Scott replied. 'Especially after what happened at the pool...' He said. 'It's not her.' Stiles and I both snapped. We looked at each other awkwardly. Scott sighed. 'She didn't pass the test guys, nothing happened.' He said. 'It doesn't matter.' Allison cut in with a sigh. 'Because Derek thinks it's her. So either we can convince him that he's wrong or we've gotta figure out a way to protect her.' She said. 'I don't think he's gonna do anything here.' I said shaking my head. 'No, not at school.' Scott added. 'What about after school?' Allison asked and Scott sighed. Allison tilted her back in annoyance. 'What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?' She asked. 'By three o'clock?' Stiles asked. 'There could be something in the bestiary.' Allison shot back. I raised an eyebrow. 'Oh you mean the nine hundred page back written in archaic Latin that none of us can read?' I asked crossing my arms under my chest. 'Yeah, good luck with that.' I sighed. This isn't getting us anywhere. We can't read the damn bestiary, and we can't just kidnap Lydia... How are we supposed to keep her safe from Derek? 'Actually, I think I might know someone who can translate it.' Allison said. 'Uh... Sam and I can go talk to Derek... Convince him that it's not her. But if anything goes wrong, you guys let me handle it.' Scott said. 'What does that mean?' His girlfriend asked confused. 'You can't heal like I do.' Scott replied. 'I just don't want you guys getting hurt.' He said quietly. Allison shot him a look before standing up and searched for something in her bag. She whipped out something and when she held it up I saw it was a miniature crossbow. 'I can protect myself.' She said with raised eyebrows. Scott looked down at the floor before looking back up at her, he was worried. I could tell. Their little couple moment made me feel really uncomfortable so I hid myself in the corner of the room, I looked over my shoulder to see what Stiles was doing, he was just looking around so I reached into my pocket and grabbed the note he gave me earlier. I unfolded the piece of paper and read what Stiles had written. "I know another thing that's infinite..." I smiled as I read that one sentence over and over again. I put in back in my pocket and turned around back around. I found Stiles' gaze. He knew I read it. I bit my lower lip and I heard him mumble 'Ah, fuck it.' Before he quickly walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply. 'I am so, so, sorry princess... I have no idea how I can ever make this right to you I'm so sorry I just- I was scared and...' He rambled and I quickly shushed him. 'It's okay baby I know.' I smiled looking up at him. 'I almost thought I'd lost you there though...' I sighed. He cupped my face in his hands smiling at me. 'You'd never lose me, even when you think you do, I'll still be there, I'll always be there.' He said quietly and he then walked over to the desk where Allison had placed her crossbow and picked it up. 'Erm Stiles, I don't think you should...' But the arrow was already flying through the air right toward Scott's head. 'Do that...' I sighed finishing off my sentence. But of course his werewolf senses must've picked it up because right before it was going to hit him he turned around and caught the arrow in his hand. I raised my eyebrows. Scott who was holding the arrow in front of his face looked shocked, whilst his girlfriend glared at Stiles. 'Ah... uh...' Stiles quickly handed the device to Allison. 'Sensitive trigger... on that...' He said awkwardly. 'Hey Stiles shoot me with that thing I wanna see if I can do that as well.' I said and the three of them give me 'that look.' That look when your friends give you when you have a really stupid idea. 'Okay maybe not...' I quickly muttered.

**_**

'So you and Stiles made up?' Scott asked me as we made our way to the Lacrosse field. 'Yep, well... not that we were actually fighting but... yeah, I guess.' I replied with a shrug. 'That's good, and eh... how are you like... doing?' He asked awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. 'Okay, I guess.' I replied with another shrug. We were now on the Lacrosse field, across the field from us stood Boyd. Not the person we needed... 'We wanna to talk to Derek!' Scott said. 'Talk to me.' Boyd replied with a shrug. 'We don't wanna fight...' I sighed. 'Good, cuz I'm twice the size of you.' Boyd grinned. 'True...' Scott said. 'Actually, almost three times the size of Sammy but still true, really, really true.' He sighed. I raised an eyebrow at my brother. He looked at me and shrugged before turning back to Boyd. 'But you wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast.' He said and I grinned as Scott reached forward pushing his body against Boyd's and knocking him to the ground. Boyd quickly stood back up. 'She failed the test.' A voice suddenly sounded next to us and I jumped. 'Holy shit Derek, don't do that...' I said holding a hand to my racing heart. 'And besides, it doesn't prove anything... Lydia's different.' I snapped. 'I know.' Derek replied calmly. 'At night she turns into homicidal walking snake.' He said. 'I'm not going to let you kill her.' Scott said. Derek raised his eyebrows. 'Who said I was gonna do it?' He asked us. Oh yeah, right. He still has two other guard dogs. Scott's eyes widened as he realized it were Isaac and Erica that were going after Lydia, he turned around to leave but Boyd quickly stopped him knocking him to the ground. My jaw dropped and I stepped forward. So did Boyd probably also wanting to knock me down but Derek quickly raised his hand. 'Do not, touch her.' He said raising his eyebrows at Boyd who quickly took a step back. I frowned. What the actual hell just happened. Derek sighed before looking back at my brother. 'I don't know why you think that you have to protect everyone now Scott, but even so Lydia has killed people and she's gonna do it again, and next time it's gonna be one of us.' He said. 'What if you're wrong?' Scott asked still on the ground. 'She was bitten by an alpha, it's her.' Derek replied. Okay he may have a point but still. 'You saw that thing up close, you know it's not like us...' Scott said. 'But it is, we're all shape shifters. You don't know what you're dealing with, it happens rarely and it happens for a reason.' Derek said making no sense. 'What reason?' I asked. 'Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are.' Derek said. He reached out his hand for Scott and helped him up. 'Even you guys called her cold blooded.' He said. 'What if she's immune?' I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest, I wasn't gonna let this go easily. 'What if she's got something inside her body that makes her immune to the bite which is why she didn't get paralyzed?' I suggested. 'No one's immune Samantha, I've never seen it or heard of it. It's ne- It's never happened.' Derek sighed. 'What about Jackson?' Scott asked and Derek's face dropped. That's right bitch. 'That's why you tested him isn't it, because you gave him what he wanted didn't you?' Scott asked. 'Scott...' Derek began but my brother cut him off. 'Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you, you were probably hoping that he would die. But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why do you?' Scott asked him. 'No.' Derek replied whilst glaring at my brother. 'Well I have a theory.' I said. 'Lydia is immune and somehow she passed it on to Jackson, I also have a theory how but I think it'd be better if I kept that to myself...' I shrugged. 'You know we're right.' Scott said. 'No!' Derek snapped. 'You cannot do this.' Scott shot back. 'Look I can't let her live! You should've known that!' Derek exclaimed. 'I was hoping I could convince you. But then... I wasn't counting on it.' Scott said referring to Stiles and Allison who were taking Lydia to our house at this very moment. Away from guard dog 1 and 2. 'Let's go.' He then said and grabbed my arm. 'No wait, you go, I'll be right there.' I said. Scott looked confused but I motioned for him to go ahead, he did and I turned back to Derek. 'Thank you.' I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me. 'You saved my life, and even though you're a horrible pain in the ass... Thank you. But don't think I'll be joining your little kinder garden, okay? I didn't ask for you to safe my life, Scott did.' I told him with a sigh. Derek shook his head. 'I didn't do it to add to my own power if that's what you think, I saved your life because Scott asked me to, just like you said. You don't have to worry about me, you're with Scott and you'll be a great werewolf Samantha, I can tell.' Derek told me. I smiled and nodded. 'Okay well, thank you, again...' I said and turned around to leave. I made my way into the school building, I found Scott at the entrance walking around with some lacrosse gear. 'What's that for?' I asked him. 'It's uh Danny's...' He replied but got cut off by that creepy Matt dude who popped out of nowhere and took a picture of us. 'Thanks.' He said as he walked off. 'Okay that was weird...' I chuckled as we walked up the stairs. We went to the library where Danny was sitting at a table doing some homework I guess with his computers open in front of him. Scott dropped the gear on the table. Danny stopped writing and looked at it in shock. 'Dude, what did you do to my pads?' He gasped as he looked at the destroyed pads in front of him. 'Me? You're the one who was wearing them...' Scott said. 'No I wasn't.' Danny shot back. 'I was in goal remember? Different pads.' He told us. 'Then who was wearing these?' I asked as Scott reached into his pocket to answer his phone. 'Someone who owns me a new set of pads...' Danny sighed. 'Dude, you better find out who ruined these and make them pay for it big time...' I chuckled as I picked the pads up in one hand. Scott suddenly grabbed my wrist. 'Yeah, we're leaving right now.' He said already dragging me out of the library. We went back to our house as fast as we could, sneaking in through the back. We found Isaac fighting Stiles so Scott quickly pulled Isaac away from him as I quickly ran over to him. 'Are you alright?' I asked him as he scrambled back to his feet. He nodded. 'Yeah, perfectly fine, I was just... chilling ya know?' He replied with a shrug. I chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him. I bit my lip smiling as I pulled back. 'I missed that so much.' I said quietly.

About 5 minutes later both Isaac and Erica were laying at Derek's feet again, Isaac knock out and Erica paralyzed. The four of us stepped outside. 'What a weird feeling of Deja vu.' I smirked thinking about when we were at the ice rink.

'I think I finally get why you keep refusing me Scott.' Derek began. 'You're not an omega. You're already an alpha, of your own pack. If Samantha turns out like you, you two are gonna be great werewolves.' He said. Wow, I can't believe those words just come out of Derek's mouth. 'But you know you can't beat me.' He continued and I groaned. 'And he's back...' I muttered. 'We can hold you off until the cops get here.' Scott said and Derek's grin faded as the sound of police cars were already heard in the distance. We then heard another sound coming from the roof, the four of us ran onto the street to get a better look. And there it was, the kanima. It bared its teeth at us and let out a screech. Stiles' arms immediately slipped around my waist pulling me close, I smiled on the inside realizing how much I had missed that. Derek looked down at Erica and Isaac who were on the ground. 'Get them out of here.' He then told Boyd. Boyd stared at Derek not moving as someone came out of the house. 'Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?' Lydia exclaimed. Lydia. Was standing there. Totally human. I felt like doing a happy dance right now, we were right. She wasn't the kanima, because the kanima had just took off. But wait, she's not the kanima. There was only one other person in the house- oh my god. I gasped and turned my head to see Scott already looking at me with wide eyes. 'It's Jackson...'

Okay so guys I finally found some time to finish this chapter wowi school is ruining everything oh my god!! And also, two days ago we found this really big ass spider that looks like the logness monster in my room... and it's still somewhere in my room... anyway I then lost my phone for a whole day, it fell under my bed that night but I didn't look properly because the spider might've been there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.5K 33
Samantha McCall. That's my name, incase you hadn't noticed. I'm about the size of your average hobbit. I have raven black hair that hangs in wavy cur...
63.8K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
68.7K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...