Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 18

2.9K 48 8
By niall1D2013

"Thank you my kind sir," says the cab driver. "Hope you have a wonderful day!"

"No problem! Thank you!" Niall says, smiling at the nice cab man. "You too!"

He grabs his luggage from the trunk and starts making his way to his front door.

Yes, he told Ella he would get home later but he lied. He had to in order for his plan to work.

He unlocks the door using the spare key in the plant where Ella put it. He steps inside and sees his house cleaner than ever. Damn, he's impressed. Well, he shouldn't be so impressed. It was Ella who lived here by herself. What did he expect her? Mess up the entire place? Hah.

He walks to his bedroom to find it tidy also. Looks like Ella changed the bedding too. He puts his luggage next to the dirty hamper, which is empty. She really kept the place clean.

He sees her clothes folded into the piles near a corner. Oh Ella... he smiles to himself. Just the thought of Ella struggling to make her decision whether to take advantage of his absence. Or to keep her clothes apart from his.

Niall checks his phone and sees he has two hours left until Ella gets home. Maybe he should shower and start on his plan.

"Well," he says to himself as he walks to the bathroom. "What if she doesn't like my plan? What if something goes wrong?"

He starts the shower and looks in the mirror. Maybe he should shave too...

-------------

Ella says her goodbye to Becky at the end of the day. She's so glad she's done for today and has the next two days off. Becky knew Niall would be home and that's why she gave her the day off.

As Ella walks out of the flower store, she sees a black SUV out by the curb. A man in a suit walks out.

"Are you Ella?" He asks.

"Yes...?" She clutches her bag. "Why?"

"I'm here to take you home. Please don't be scared. I'm really a driver." He laughs and shows her his identification.

"Oh! Okay...who sent you?" She gives him back his ID. This is so weird.

"I can't disclose that. What I can tell you is that even I don't know who sent me. I was just told to come here, pick up an Ella, and drive her home." He smiles and opens the door. "Ready?"

Ella hesitates but she agrees and climbs into the backseat of the SUV.

-------------------------------

Okay, so he was telling the truth. He pulls up to Niall's house and opens the door.

"Thank you sir. I will admit that I was bit hesitant. I wasn't sure if you were going to kidnap me." Ella says. "My apologies."

"No problem. Haha, I know it's weird to have some strange man pick you up." He tips his hat at her. "Good day."

Ella nods and makes her way towards the door. She unlocks it and throws her keys into the bowl for the keys.

She checks her phone and sees no message from Niall. Ella walks to the bedroom, unbuttoning her cardigan.

She looks at the door, it's slightly opened. Strange. It's usually closed.

She slowly approaches the door and opens it slowly.

"I'm not going to attack you, well, I might. But I promise I won't kill you." She hears a distinct voice.

"What the fu-" she throws the door open and can't believe her eyes.

"Niall!" She squeals and covers her mouth. He's sitting on the bed with a bouquet of flowers and grinning like a goof.

He stands and she immediately runs towards him. She crashes her body against him and hugs him tightly. "Niall, why are you here so early?!"

He wraps his arms around her waist and squeezes. "Surprise you. Hope you didn't have plans tonight."

"Of course not," she looks at him and smiles. He looks so good, and smells good too. He didn't shave, which she likes his scruff. He smells of his Ralph Lauren cologne, her favorite. He is wearing a plain white T-shirt and dark wash jeans.

"Didn't think so," he smirks and kisses her cheek. "I hope you like the flowers I got you."

He pulls them out from behind her and gives them to her. They are white roses with red tulips.

"They are gorgeous Niall," she smells them. "Thank you."

He smiles and grabs her chin. "Do I get a kiss for being home?"

"Yes." She laughs and lifts her face.

He presses his lips against her's and kisses her slowly but passionately. She can feel something different in the kiss. Maybe because she hasn't seen him in a week or the matter of fact her feelings are growing.

He pulls her closer and deepens the kiss. She slowly sets the bouquet on the nightstand and wraps her arms around his neck.

He licks her bottom lip and nips it. She knows what he wants. She opens her mouth slightly, teasing him.

He squeezes her waist and pushes through with his tongue. She runs her hand through his hair and gently tugs on it.

He groans and pulls away from the kiss. "You little tease," he pants. "You know what will-"

"Happen? Yes I know very well." She smiles and kisses him quickly. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too," he kisses her cheek.

Niall truly has. He misses her face, her smile, the way she blushes when she teases him. Most importantly her personality.

"Do you want to have a shower? I have the rest of the night planned for us." He says rubbing her waist.

"Really? You, Niall Horan, actually has a romantic evening planned?" She pokes his chest. "Write this down in the books."

"Heeeeyyyy," he pouts. "Trust me, it'll be fun."

"Okay, okay." She kisses his chin. "Anything specific I should wear?"

"Something comfortable but maybe cute because we might get spotted." He brushes his hand against her cheek. "I'll be waiting downstairs in the living room."

He kisses her forehead and leaves the room. He shuts the door behind him leaving her alone.

----------

"Amazing, that's really amazing Niall! I'm so proud of you!" Ella expresses while taking a sip of her milkshake. "So when do you think we'll hear it on the airwaves?"

"Idk, Perrie recorded it already. So it's up to the record label. We'll see." He grabs for the salt. "I was amazed she actually liked it."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because," he says. "It's honestly a weird song. Makes you think what's the message is."

She nods and takes a bite out of the burger. He took Ella to her favorite burger place in downtown London. He knew how much she loved it.

"Oh? Will you show me one day?" She chews. "The song lyrics I mean."

He looks up at her from the rim of his coke. "Umm, I don't know. It's personal."

"Niall," she says, setting her burger down. "We can't have secrets."

"It's just...really personal to my heart Ella." He shrugs. "I honestly didn't want no one to sing it."

She nods again and reaches for his hand. "No biggie. I was just curious. I'm sure it's a great song."

He smiles and squeezes her hand. "Thank you."

She smiles back and pulls her hand away. "I'm getting full. Break time! So, what else do you have planned for tonight Horan?"

"I don't know. You'll have to see love." He smirks and pops a fry in his mouth. "I can tell you this, it's going to be fun."

"As long as I'm with you." She smiles, eyes crinkling at the corners.

----------

"Aw Niall! You shouldn't have!" She punches his shoulder gently and buries her face in his neck. "You're too sweet!"

He laughs and wraps his arms around her. "Do you like it or not?"

Ella looks at the beautiful bracelet in his hand. It's simple but so elegant with the few diamonds in it. Wow. "Yes, you didn't-"

"Shush. I do what I want. Now try it on." He takes out of the box and looks around the park. They are sitting on a blanket in the middle of the city park at midnight. This is romantic, right?

She sticks her left hand out and he slides the bracelet on.

"Perfect," he whispers and kisses her chastely. "Looks really nice on you Ella."

"Thank you Niall. I really do love it." She leans against him and kisses his cheek. "Very beautiful."

He grabs her hand and kisses each knuckle. "Just like a certain someone."

She rolls her eyes."Whatever sap."

Niall runs his hand down her cheek and grabs her chin. "Kiss?"

"Yes please," she breathes as their lips meet.

He didn't notice Ella shaking until he wrapped an arm around her. "Are you okay? Cold?"

"Yeah," she admits. He takes off his blue jean jacket and wraps it around her.

"Here, let's get out of here and head into our next destination." He says kissing her forehead.

"Wait, it's not over?"

"Of course not! Now come on, let's get there before I change my mind!" He stands up quickly and helps her up.

"But it's late-" Ella starts saying before he hushes her with a chaste kiss.

"Shush and just trust me!" He crinkles his nose and intertwines his fingers through her's.

-------------------------

"And why are we back to your house?" Ella shoves her hands into her pockets.

Niall grabs the house key and unlocks it. "Because I can tell you're tired. You almost fell asleep on the way here."

He pushes the door open and they step inside.

"Sorry, I'm just honestly tired from work." She apologizes and shrugs off her jacket.

"It's okay," he replies and throws the keys into the bowl. "I'm quite tired from traveling."

She looks at him and grabs his hand. "But...we can still cuddle in bed? I miss that."

"Of course Ella."

She smiles and leads him to the bedroom.

"You know, I really did miss you." They enter the room and she flicks on the light.

She kicks off her ankle boots as he walks over to his side of the bed.

"I missed you too." He takes off his hoodie and throws it on the ground. "I hope next time I do leave for a while I can take you."

Ella grabs a pair of PJs from her pile. "Me too."

She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door.

Although they have gotten comfortable with each other, changing in front of the other isn't. Yeah, there have been accidents where one would walk in.

He unzips his jeans and steps out of them. He leaves his Van's shirt on and ruffles his hair from its quiff.

Ella steps out in her sweat pants and tank top. "And you know, one other thing..."

She sets her dirty clothes in her hamper and turns to him. He sits on the bed and looks at her. "Hm?"

"I came to realize something."

She strolls to his side and stands in front of him.

"Which is...?"

"I can honestly say that I have grown stronger feelings for you. I know, a bit soon. But...huh, I had a lot of time to think. And I think my feelings are becoming deeper for you, not just on a friendly level like we were. I really do like you. I mean, yes I know we kiss. But..." She sits beside him and grabs his hand. "I really want to take this a bit further."

He stares into her eyes. What the hell? Did she just...did she just professed her love to him?

"Are you saying...? What are you saying?" He asks, confused.

She smiles empathetically and squeezes his hand. "I want to get know you better. On an...intimate level."

Holy...shit. Niall can't believe it. Ella, the same Ella who was scared to talk to him, now his secret casual affair, wants to do stuff with him. What the hell?!

"I..." He stutters. "I...I...honestly don't know what to say."

"I mean, we don't have to!" She drops his hand. "I mean-"

"No, no don't be silly." He shakes his head and grabs her by the shoulders. "I'm just...trying to process this. Are you saying that you want to do-"

"Sex related things? Yes. I have needs Niall, remember?" She whines. "I need to satisfy those needs."

He was about to open his mouth for a cheeky reply, but she smacked his arm.

"And I refuse to do it myself!" She says and kisses his cheek. "So....?"

What is he suppose to say? Yes? No?

"I..." He starts and bites his bottom lip. "I'm honestly flattered love. I'm happy you asked. But...are you sure?"

She lays on her back and groans. "Niall, yes I'm sure. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this."

He looks at her. "I know, but...you know how I feel about that..."

"Yes, I know. You don't wanna take things quickly. I understand that. I just want to let you know where I stand as of right now." Ella sits back up and lays her head on his shoulder. "I trust you."

He hears her sigh. He's glad she let him know before anything happened between them.

"So?" She nudges his side. "Say something. Are you okay? Was it too soon? Oh god I messed up-"

She starts to freak out and Niall grabs her hand. "Hey! Hey! Calm down now. I appreciate you telling me. I really do. And I will keep it in mind as we continue to work on our relationship."

Ella breathes in and let's it out slowly. "Okay..."

"Now," he says. "Let's get to sleep. I expect a nice snog before bed though."

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Oh my god Niall."

-----------------

Hope YALL are enjoying this! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
60.3K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...