LOCA QUEEN

By CeeDee828

Marissa is a young and beautiful Latina living in the hood. Although she's the Queen of the hood, she's crazy... More

Loca Queen
Ch.1 Welcome
Ch.2 Men
Ch.3 I Know You
Ch.4 Caved In
Ch.5 Confession
Ch.6 Threat
Ch.8 Smile For Me
Ch.9 Bond
Ch.10 Sides
Ch.11 Ugh, You
Ch.12 Gang Leader
Ch.13 Slow? No
Ch.14 Again
Ch.15 Queen
Ch.16 Her
Ch.17 Bye Bye Bff
Ch.18 Reality
Ch.19 Left
Ch.20 Strange Feeling
Ch.21 Positive
AUTHORS NOTE
Ch.22 Baby Steps
Ch.23 Alexander
Ch.24 The Call
Ch.25 His Father
Ch.26 Meeting
Ch.27 Explaining
Ch.28 Loved
Ch.29 Future Gang Leader
Ch.30 Fathers Role
Ch.31 Baby Boy
Ch.32 Awkward One
Ch.33 Baby Momma Drama
Ch.34 Heartbreak
Ch.35 Growing Issues
Ch.36 We Team
Ch.37 Motherly Instincts
Ch.38 Future
Ch.39 Loca Mom
Ch.40 Not Happy Halloween
Ch.41 Whats Going On
Ch.42 Drunken Mess
Ch.43 "Fatherly" Advice
Ch.44 Another Drinker
Ch.45 Dont Start
Ch.46 Explosion
Ch.47 Not Time
Ch.48 Okay
Ch.49 Revenge
Ch.50 Final Thought
Ch.51 Got Me? Got You
Ch.52 Life In A Day
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Ch.53 Secret
Ch.54 Day
Ch.56 Forever
Ch.56 Backstabbed
Ch.57 Another World
Ch.58 Exposed
Ch.59 Done
Ch.60 Square One
Ch.61 Finding Peace
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!
Ch.62 Business
Ch.63 The Devil Comes Out
Ch.64 The Devils Burn
Ch.65 The Past
Ch.66 Walking Away
Ch.67 Amends
Ch.68 Found Out
Ch.69 Resentment
Ch.70 Pain Medicine
Ch.71 Re-living
Ch.72 Angel
Ch.73 Repairing
Ch.74 Bestfriend
Ch.75 Avengance
Ch.76 My Circle
Ch.77 Question Mark
Ch.78 More Questions
Ch.79 Surprise Visitor
Ch.80 Gone Wrong
Ch.81 Another Problem
Ch.82 Too Much
Ch.83 Could It Be
Ch.84 A Lead
Ch.85 Out
Ch.86 Uncut
Ch.87 Girl Talk
Ch.88 Strictly Business
Ch.89 No Better
Ch.90 Bestfriend Talk
Ch.91 Daddy
Ch.92 New Daddy
Ch.93 Again
Ch.94 This Ain't Over
Ch.95 Good Time?
Ch.96 Missed
Ch.97 Savior
Ch.98 Home
Ch.99 Her Start
Ch.100 Welcome
Ch.101 Two Years Ago
Ch.102 The Path Taken
Ch.103 Blessed

Ch.55 Family Drama

1.4K 30 0
By CeeDee828

MARISSA'S POV.

Today Alex is getting baptized.

Every time someone gets baptized in a Mexican family there's a huge party after the church part.

And that's what we're gonna do at my moms house.

Only me, Diego, Monique, Lethal, Diego's brothers, his mom and dad and step mom and dad are going to the church to baptize Alex since my mom has to get everything ready for the party.

Alex is wearing an all white suit cause that's what he's supposed to be wearing.

I'm gonna change later for the party but for now I put on a dress and heals to look formal enough.

"You're gonna wear those tall ass fucking Louboutin's to fucking church?" Diego asks with a small laugh.

"Yes the fuck I am" I tell him handing him Alexander.

"Okay let's go hurry it's already 11" I tell him.

We drive to the church and meet everyone there.

It was pretty long and boring but this is a special thing to me.

If anything ever happens to me or Diego or both of us it's up to Monique and Lethal to be there for Alex.

I know that I can really depend and trust them when it comes to Alex.

Once the baby is finally baptized we take pictures then go home so I can change.

"What time is it?" I ask Diego as I touch up my makeup on the way home.

"Umm 12:30" he says.

When we get home I re-curl some piece of my hair and touch it up.

Then I change into a white spaghetti strap tank top that has horizontal thin black stripes spaced out on it, blue skinny jeans with a Chestnut brown belt, and chestnut brownish sandals to match.

"Did you change Alex?" I yell to Diego. I think he's in Alex's room.

"Yeah!" He tells back. I grab my purse then go to the living room.

Diego comes back out with Alex.

"Ready?" I ask him as I fix up Alex's hair. He nods.

We go outside to Diego's truck and drive to my moms house.

We say hi to everyone and just enjoy the party.

It was SUPER awkward seeing Saul.

I can tell he was mad about seeing Lethal as Alex's godfather.

"Marissa!" My Tia Vanessa but everyone calls her Vee, yells from the sliding glass back doors.

I hand Alex to Monique and go inside.

"What's up?" I say to her. "Help with the food really quick we're almost done" she says.

What's a huge Mexican party without alcohol, music, and food??

"Are you an Saul still fighting?" my Tia Star whispers to me.

"Yeah, he's pissed cause we didn't make him Alex's godfather" I tell her.

"I know your mom told me" she says.

Then Saul comes in rushing towards the front door.

"Saul come here now" my mom says walking after him.

Then she turns around.

"Marissa come here" she says aggressively.

I roll my eyes and follow her after Saul.

"Saul come here now" my mom tells him as we get outside.

When he turns around he just dogs me then looks at my mom.

"You two need to STOP this bullshit" she tells us.

"It's him not me!" I tell her. He laughs.

"You made Lethal Alex's godfather on fucking purpose Marissa!" He yells at me.

"Who's the one that fucking helped you when he was born?? Who watched after him and helped you?? Who drove you to the hospital when your fucking water broke?? Who's the one that gave you fucking money??" He harshly says.

"I know YOU did, but the money don't even matter now cause I never even needed it and you took it all back when you stole fucking money from me!" I yell at him.

"Okay okay enough!" My mom says.

"You know what I don't even give a fuck anymore have fun trying to make that fake ass dead Diego a fucking father" he says then starts walking away.

"What??" I say going after him and pushing him.

"At least he's a fucking father now unlike YOU!" I tell him coldly.

Saul recently found out he has a 3 year old son named Isaac. He got a DNA test and everything and he is his.

"It's funny how you talk shit about Diego when you ain't any fucking better!" I yell at him.

"How the fuck would you know?! I take care of MY own! Who did you fucking cry to when Diego wasn't take care of Alex?? Nobody has to fucking force me to be a dad!" He says.

"Shit is different n-" I start but he cuts me off. "Nah Marissa shit ain't different you ain't shit but DUMB you think Diablo's really gonna take care you and Alex?? He ain't gonna do shit but leave you again I promise you" he says coldly then walks away.

I just shake my head and go back inside.

"Mija he's just mad" my mom tells me.

"I know, but he meant that" I reply then go back outside.

I sit Alex on my lap and I think Diego noticed something was wrong cause he leaves the table he's sitting at with his homies and comes over to me.

"What's wrong?" He whispers in my ear over the loud music.

I just shake my head.

"Your brother?" He asks. I just sigh.

"What'd he say?" He asks. "He just pissed me off I wanna go home" I tell him holding in sadness and anger.

"Babe we can't leave" he tells me. I purse my lips cause I too know we can't leave yet.

"Can you watch him? I'm gonna go to the fucking store and buy another bottle" I ask Diego.

He smiles and nods.

I hand him Alexander and I tell Monique to come with me.

"What happened with Saul?" She asks me. "He's a fucking dick I swear he's just talking shit now" I tell her as we walk to my car.

Then I see Ariana an Ricardo pull up with Ayden and Kaylee.

"Marissa" Ariana says getting out of her car letting Ricardo get the kids.

"What's up?" I ask her. "I'm glad I saw you before we go back there um, so two days ago Saul told me you were saying fuck me and-" she starts and I immediately cut her off.

"Um NO I didn't say that I don't know why you would believe him when you know we got beef right now he'll say fucking anything bad about me" I tell her.

"Okay well even if you're fighting he wouldn't lie about that he said you said that while you were drunk or-" she says.

"I barely even remember what the fuck I said when I was drunk that day but I doubt your fucking name came up Ariana" I tell her.

"How do you know? You were drunk out your ass Marissa remember?" She says with a sarcastic attitude.

"Babe forget it let's just go" Ricardo tells her. "No I-" Ariana says but he cuts her off.

"Babe it ain't even worth it, she talked shit oh well let her-" he says but I cut HIM off this time.

"Um excuse me, I did NOT talk shit and this is none of your business so you can back the fuck up" I tell him now annoyed as fuck.

"Watch the fuck out now Marissa" Ariana says aggressively.

"Nah you know what NOW I'm saying fuck you AND fuck you" I say to both of them.

"Alright bitch" she says as she walks into the party and me and Monique walk to my car.

"Damn girl!" Monique says shocked as to what just happened.

"I am pissed as fuck right now" I tell her as we drive to the store.

Great. Now I'm fighting with BOTH my siblings.

When we come back from the store I just sit with Monique and Diego for the rest of the evening.

Once all of Diego's family left as it got later I ditched my family, grabbed my son and man and left.

My whole day was killed thanks to my loving brother and sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.3K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...
269K 13.6K 57
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†." "๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ...
3 0 19
Gezana at the end of the 2nd book is arrested for the attempted murder of Dominga. Jackson who falls for the fallen 13 gang member Flaca who's pleasa...
13.9K 365 20
Explicit Story. Andrea gets involved with a big time drug dealer who she dropped out of school to be with. After he beats her the first time she lea...