YOU PROMISE? (A ChanBaek /Exo...

بواسطة SHINEE_SAVED_ME

Chanyeol is the new transfer student at SM High. Baekhyun has had a huge crush on Kris for over a year. Kris... المزيد

Main Characters (EXO)
Characters
Author's Note!!!
CH.01: New Kid in School
CH.02: Summer Nights
CH.03: 10 Minutes
CH.04: I Saw Him Standing There
CH.05: Good Vibrations
CH.06: Stairway to Class
CH.07: Mental Breaker
CH.08: Story Time
CH.09: He's A Rainbow
CH.10: Beautiful Baekhyun
CH.11: Love Letter
CH.12: With a Little Help From My Friends
CH.13: I Wanna Be Your Friend
CH.14: Get The Jinki
CH.15: Remember Jaehyo
CH.16: Dumb & Dumber
CH.17: No Kiss Today
CH.18: Rumour Has It
CH.19: First Love
CH.20: Monkey Magic
CH.21: Black Paradise
CH.22: Changes
CH.23: Just One Day
CH.24: Twenty Four
CH.25: We Like 2 Party
CH.26: Smells Like Teen Spirit
CH.27: Tattoo
CH.28: Back in Blonde
CH.29: Sentimental
CH.30: Satisfaction
CH.31: A Few Days Later
CH.32: The Diary Of Sehun
CH.33: Brotherly Love
CH.34: Take Me Now
CH.35: The Chase
CH.36: Ask Me WHY?
CH.37: YOU PROMISE?
CH.38: The Kids Aren't Alright
CH.39: Still In Love
CH.40: Enter Tao
CH.41: Call Me Baekhee
CH.42: Sweet Child O'Mine
CH.43: Not Alright
CH.44: Imagine
CH.45: Critical Beauty
CH.46: Don't Flirt
CH.47: Psycho
CH.49: Missing You
CH.50: Green Rain
CH.51: Janus
CH.52: Butterflies and Hurricanes
CH.53: This Is War
CH.54: P.S. I Love You

CH.48: Without You

74 7 1
بواسطة SHINEE_SAVED_ME

Title Reference: "Without You" by NCT U.

****************

DECEMBER: WEEK 2/ FRIDAY

CHANYEOL'S POV

I step out of my mom's car; she personally drove me to school today just to make sure I don't skip. I barely got any sleep last night. I called everyone just in case Baekhyun went over to their place but no one has seen since yesterday when Baekhyun drove us home. I called even though I know it was Kris. It had to be Kris.

When I called Onew, he started crying and he told me that when Jaehyo disappeared, his room was also a mess. That's why I know it was Kris that took him... does this mean I won't ever see Baekhyun, again? It's been well over a year since Jaehyo left and the police stopped searching, concluded that he ran away. But not Baekhyun, I won't stop. I won't allow it. I won't stop searching until he comes home.

I make my way past the gate. Minho runs up to me, "I went to the principal's office and asked him to contact Baekhyun's mom. She flying in from Japan as soon as possible."

I feel tears coming up, "Onew said this exactly what happened to Jaehyo"

Minho shakes his head, "No- No. Don't think negative"

I look at him, "Minho, look me in the eye and tell me that it hasn't crossed your mind once"

Minho looks down, "Sorry... But Chanyeol." He looks at me, "You're not alone. I won't give up that easily like how everyone else did when Jaehyo went missing. You can count on me with anything"

I hug him. I hear him groan.

"Chanyeol you don't have to hug me." I smile and give him a squeeze. I hear Minho complain, "Chanyeol, people are staring"

THIRD PERSON POV

Luhan walks over to Chanyeol and Minho who are still hugging, "Don't wanna interrupt the mood but have you guys heard from Sehun this morning, he's not picking up his phone?"

Chanyeol and Minho turn their attention to the beautiful walking stick of a deer and both shake their heads.

"Not since last night when I called asking for Baekhyun," Chanyeol mutters

Luhan gets a bit worried, "Me too... I don't wanna worry you guys even more but... Sehun lives with Kris and something in my gut is telling me he's not okay. I called his cell and his home number but no answer"

"Hey guys," Sehun comes over and yawns. Luhan sighs in relief and hugs Sehun. Once Luhan lets go of Sehun, he hits Sehun's arm, "Why didn't you answer your phone- I was worried!"

Sehun rubs his arm, "Well first of all- ouch. And second, I spent all night driving around looking for Baekhyun. But sorry guys, no luck"

Luhan half-smiles, "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to drag you along. I feel responsible for this- I should have stopped whatever was going on between him and Kris. I know Kris better than everyone else... I should have never left Baekhyun alone with him," Sehun explains

"You did- he was just stubborn," Luhan claims

"No... I know I've could have done more... and now we don't know where he is... what if he's alone... scared... cold," Sehun mutters

Chanyeol looks at Sehun and then he sees Kris a couple of feet away walking across the outside lunch tables. Chanyeol zones out Minho, Luhan, and Sehun and begins to walk. He bumps Sehun and that's when the three stop their talking and focus on Chanyeol then look where he is looking.

Kris remains by the lunch tables and chats with B-Bomb and Zico. Chanyeol picks up his pace, drops his backpack and runs over to Kris. Chanyeol grabs Kris by the collar and begins crying and yelling, "WHERE IS HE! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM!"

Kris looks at Chanyeol with a confused face, "What are talking about- and GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Kris yanks off Chanyeol's grip and glares at him

Chanyeol cries, "Baekhyun... Please! I couldn't sleep all night knowing he wasn't safe home... please"

Kris fixes his collar and shakes his head, "I haven't talked to Baekhyun since yesterday during first break"

Chanyeol shakes his head, "No- no- you're lying- I know you are"

"Chanyeol. Yifan," Chanyeol and Kris turn their attention to Principal Mun and the police officer.

"Officer Kwon would like to ask you both a couple of questions in my office. Please come with us," Principal Mun says

The two follow Mr. Mun and the officer with every student staring at them.

*
*
*
*

Kris comes out of the office first. Tao runs over to him, "What happened?"

Kris looks at Tao, "Junmyeon- he won't give up with his stupid story about me forcing him."

Tao looks at him, "What happened between you two for him to hate you so much-"

"I already told you that nothing happened- he's delusional. Why are you still questioning me?!" Kris yells

Tao jumps, "I'm sorry. I won't ask again- please don't be mad at me... I love you"

Kris sighs and hugs Tao, "I love you, too... it's just that... With the Junmyeon thing going on and now Baekhyun running away"

Tao breaks the hug, "Do you still have feelings for him? You said you broke up with him-"

"I did but he didn't take it well," Kris defends himself

"Kris... what happened last night," Tao ask for at least the tenth time by now

"I told you already. I broke up with Baekhyun and he started crying then ran off. It was too dark for me to see where he went. But look- no one can know we were the last ones with him- they'll think we hurt him-"

"We? I was in the car the whole time-"

"That's not what the police will think. They try to twist people's words just to get a story- even if it's not the truth- trust me. That's what they did to my dad. They don't care if you're innocent they will come after you so we have to keep quiet," Kris says

Tao nods his head, "Okay. I will, babe"

"You promise?" Kris asks

"I promise," Tao says even though he knows Kris is lying to him. Kris did it for us to be together... right?

Kris pulls Tao in for a kiss. Chanyeol walks out of the main office and sees them. Class is in session so there's no one else around.

Chanyeol feels anger build inside him. If he had Tao this whole time. Why did he need to guilt Baekhyun to be with him too? What is wrong with him

Chanyeol heads to class and tries to burn the image of Tao and Kris kissing inside his head.

*
*
*
*

It's lunchtime, Junmyeon, Yixing, and Sehun are eating while Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo just sit there quietly. Minho comes over and takes a seat, "Well, I just got my ass threaten by B- bomb and Zico. How nice"

"What for this time?" Sehun asks

"For choosing Chanyeol over Kris- remember I was like Kris' right-hand man before"

"Aw, Chanyeol you've been chosen," Yixing says

Chanyeol gives Yixing a small smile, "Yay"

"Hey, Yixing how's Amber?" Minho asks

"Oh. I guess we've all been busy I forgot to tell you guys-"

"She's pregnant with your baby," Kyungsoo jokes

Yixing laughs, "No... no- Junmyeon would kill me-"

Junmyeon nods, "Yes"

"Okay but in all seriousness. She went on a trip with a couple of her co-workers from work," Yixing says

"You sure she didn't run away again?' Luhan asks

"No- no, she calls me every day so I won't worry," Yixing says

"What if this trip is so crazy, she comes back pregnant," Sehun says

"What is up with you guys wanting her to be pregnant- if she gets pregnant... well then, she's pregnant and I'll be an uncle," Yixing says

"Not to bring the mood down but... wouldn't it have been nice if Onew didn't lose the baby..." Minho mutters

Everyone gets quiet and Minho continues, "I prayed every night for the baby's health from the first day I found out I was going to be a dad. I even had dreams. Sometimes a boy... other nights a girl, either way, it was a beautiful dream. When I found out we lost it. I had to keep it together for Onew's sake since I know he probably felt ten times worse-"

Luhan speaks, "Minho it was your baby, too. You didn't have to be brave for anyone... no one- not even Onew should make you feel less of a parent-"

"But the baby was inside him... he was the one that felt the baby growing... he was the one that had the baby inside him when we found no heartbeat... he was the one that had to got to through the removal process... not me"

"I think you should be honest with Onew. Don't try to cover your feelings about this because it might drift you guys apart," Luhan tells him

"Well- well- well," Zico says as he and B-bomb walk over to the talking. Minho and Sehun glare at him while Luhan and Kyungsoo roll their eyes from annoyance

"If it isn't the losers table. What do we have here? We have the anorexic, the giant baby, the dumb one, the spoiled brat, the bipolar, the traitor," Then Zico smirks at Chanyeol, "And my favorite, Yoda"

Chanyeol tries to hide his ears, "Why Yoda?" He asks though he knows the answer.

"Cuz you're ugly and have giant ears," B-Bomb sneers

Kyungsoo glares at them, "Was I suppose to be the bipolar one?"

Zico nods, "Isn't it obvious who is who?"

"What do you want, now, "Minho says

"We're not here for you, traitor," Zico says. "Here for Yoda"

"Stop calling me that," Chanyeol says

B- Bomb glares at him, "We know you were with Baekhyun last and you're just trying to get Kris to take the fault. Kris told us you were a freak in middle school and that you probably took Baekhyun to do sick things-"

"That's enough," Yixing gets up

"Oh look, the dumb one speaks," Zico says

Yixing looks at Junmyeon with a pout, "I was the dumb one?'

Junmyeon shrugs, "If it makes you feel better, I was the spoiled brat"

Yixing turns back to B- Bomb, "Whatever. Call me whatever you want but you say one more thing to Chanyeol and I'll kick your ass"

"Try. Go head. You don't scare me. I can take you on," B- Bomb says

"Well, there's seven of us and only two of you... do the math," Kyungsoo states

"Oh, you wanna play like that, fine. We'll be back then," Zico smirks then they both leave

Sehun looks at Kyungsoo with wide eyes, "Kyungsoo, I think you just started a war. They know people- Big people... with really big muscles"

"Stop being a giant baby, Sehun," Kyungsoo mutters

Luhan knits his eyebrows, "Wait... does that mean I was the anorexic one?'

The rest glare at him. Yixing scoffs, "No, they meant, Minho"

Minho looks at Yixing, "What does that mean?"

"I don't know, you're right in front of me so I just said your name"

"You use to be nice, Yixing," Luhan mutters

"Yeah, what happened," Minho agrees

"Life," Yixing explains

*
*
*
*

The final bell rings, Chanyeol makes his way to the gate with Kyungsoo. He sees a couple of police cars outside and sees officers talking to students. Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol, "Shouldn't you tell Donghae you're not playing in today's game?"

"I just wanna leave. I don't care if he kicks me out of the team," Chanyeol mutters

"Chanyeol-"

"Kyungsoo, was it like this when Jaehyo went missing? Like the police here all day, asking everyone questions?" Chanyeol asks

Kyungsoo looks at the police cars then at Chanyeol, "Sorry, but I don't know... I wasn't going to class at that time"

Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo, "Why?"

"I was at the hospital at that time"

"What... what for?"

"I hurt myself... and my doctor wanted me to stay there for a couple of days, on watch just in case," Kyungsoo mutters

Chanyeol puts one and one together, "Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo looks up at him, "Yeah"

"I need you to be strong... I need you more than ever"

Kyungsoo knits his eyebrows, "Why are you saying this?"

"Because I'm not strong. My head is all over the place. I don't know what to do with myself knowing that Baekhyun is missing," Chanyeol cries

"Do you... do you wanna go drop off a photo of him at the police station... and ask if we can make posters... it might help," Kyungsoo mutters. Chanyeol wipes his tears nods. Kyungsoo grabs Chanyeol's wrist and leads him to his car.

DECEMBER: WEEK 3/ MONDAY

THIRD PERSON POV

Chanyeol passes the school gate. Once again, his mother drops him off at school herself. Chanyeol finds Minho with Jonghyun and Sehun so he joins them.

He takes a seat and sees Sehun crying, "Why... why is Sehun crying- why do you all look serious- Is this about Baekhyun?! Did you guys get any news!" Chanyeol throws questions at all of them.

Minho shakes his head, "No, Chan. You didn't hear?"

Chanyeol gets worried and shakes his head. Jonghyun pouts, "Luhan... he's very ill"

"Ill?" Chanyeol repeats

Jonghyun nods, "He got hit on the head at the soccer game Friday night. And had to be taken to the hospital"

Minho continues, "His mal-nutrient left his bones brittle but lucky no spinal cord damage. But they did find fracturing in the vertebra with older stress fracture in the pelvis... But he will heal, it would just take some time if he gets the nutrients his body really needs"

Sehun cries, "I told him... I- he wouldn't listen. I told his mom and she knew too but Luhan was just so stubborn"

Chanyeol pats Sehun's shoulder, "Hey, take it easy-"

Sehun pushes Chanyeol's hand away, "No, I won't! He could of serious hurt himself. What would I do without him?!"

Chanyeol thinks about Baekhyun with Sehun's words, "I hope you never have to find out, Sehun"

Sehun feels bad with what he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"I have to go- excuse me," Chanyeol gets up and heads upstairs

Jongin runs up to Chanyeol, "Hey, Chan"

Chanyeol looks at Jongin with sad eyes, "Hi"

Jongin thinks before he speaks, "I just want you to know... I um... Kyungsoo told me you were grounded this weekend but um... Kyungsoo and I put up the missing flyers for you- and that... you can count on me... I hope you know that"

Chanyeol smiles and nods, "Thanks..."

Jongin nods and they both start heading upstairs, "I'll go to the police station with Kyungsoo to see if there's any new info"

*
*
*
*

Chanyeol pouts as he leans on Onew, Chanyeol came to see how Onew is doing since he's no longer grounded. Onew is watching a Spanish soap opera called, Rebelde Way. Chanyeol hears Onew mumble a song from the soap opera.

"Why hasn't Jongin updated me on anything?" Chanyeol checks his phone for the hundredth time.

"Just be patient and hopeful," Onew mumbles as he puts his hand on Chanyeol's and gives it a squeeze. Chanyeol looks at Onew's hand and sees a ring on it.

Chanyeol sits up, "What the- Onew"

Onew looks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol touches the ring, "You... and Minho... you guys are still planning on getting married?"

Onew brings his hand to his chest and covers it with the other hand and smiles, "Yes... he asked me again not too long ago... He still wants to marry me even after the... you know-"

Chanyeol nods, "Yeah... that's great Onew. I'm so happy for you two"

Onew pats Chanyeol's head, "Thank you... but I promise you... I'm not planning on getting married until Baekhyun comes back home... because something in my gut tells me he will"

Chanyeol smiles and nods. Then he leans down on Onew again, "So, tell me. How did he ask you again"

Onew smiles and begins the story

*
*
*
*

Sehun enters Luhan's room where Luhan is lying with a neck brace. He takes a seat next to Luhan

"How was school?" Luhan asks

"I'm still mad at you," Sehun mutters and takes out a manga

"Then why did you come?' Luhan asks

"Just cuz I'm mad doesn't mean I don't want to be with you," Sehun mutters

Luhan smiles to himself, "Fair enough, can you play music? EXP please?"

"Fine, whatever you want," Sehun take out his phone

"I wanna hear their new song, Wolf," Luhan request

"Fine, I'll put the whole album. Now stop talking to me," Sehun says and continues to read his manga

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hey," Minseok pops his head in.

Luhan smiles at him and waves, "Hey. Come in"

"Shit. You look like... shit," Minseok says as he enters and sits opposite side of Sehun then hands Luhan flowers, "Oh. Got you these"

Luhan looks with his eyes since he can't move his neck, "They're beautiful, Look Sehun. Sehun look. Sehun. Sehun. Sehun, you're not looking. Sehun look. Sehun. Sehun"

Sehun laughs at how annoying Luhan is being then gets up, "Here, I think the nurse can put them in a vase"

Sehun takes the flowers and leaves the room. "Thanks for the flowers, Min," Luhan says

"No problem. How are you feeling?" Minseok asks

"Well like you said, shit," Luhan says

"Why did you do that to yourself," Minseok gets serious

Luhan doesn't respond. Minseok continues, "You remember when I was chubby-"

"You were not, Minseok. Either way, you looked cute," Luhan says

"I was. We were all there, Luhan. And I lost a lot of weight... but I didn't starve my myself and most certainly was not anorexic by the end of it-"

Luhan cries, "Please stop. Sehun and my mom already gave me the lecture- not you too-"

"Luhan, this is serious. You scared the shit out of all of us so of course we're gonna lecture you," Minseok says

Luhan sniffles, "I knew I was sick but... I remember one day, I tried to eat a full meal. Turkey with mashed potatoes and veggies, but I got so grossed out within the second bite I wanted to throw up- I couldn't... I couldn't eat it... I threw the whole plate of food away"

Minseok holds his hand, "Your mom told me your gonna start visiting a group therapy... It won't be easy but you have Sehun, your loving mother... and me. Don't forget about me, okay?"

"How can I? You were part of my one-time experience in a threesome-"

"Hey! We promised never to speak of it again-"

Luhan laughs but then immediately stops because of the pain, "Okay- okay"

"Luhan, I swear. Once you're fully recovered... Imma kick your ass," Minseok says

Luhan coughs then giggles, "Bring it, lil bitch"

*TIME SKIP*

DECEMBER: WEEK 4/ FRIDAY

THIRD PERSON POV

It's December 21st, the last day before winter break. Kibum and Chanyeol wait outside the main office for Jonghyun. All three of them had been reported to the principal's office. Jonghyun comes out of the office and the other two get up.

Kibum speaks first, "Chanyeol... Jonghyun and I weren't able to give much info since we didn't know what was going on with Junmyeon... I feel like shit for the way I treated him-"

"Kibum, you didn't know," Chanyeol says

"Is it true that Kris took Baekhyun?" Jonghyun asks

Chanyeol feels his heartache. It's been over two weeks now since he went missing, "Yes... I don't know where he took Baek but I know it was him"

"Hey, you guys got called into the principal's office too?" Yixing walks over to them. The three nod their heads. Yixing continues, "This semester has been truly a rollercoaster ride. Ugh, And I can't believe Kyungsoo didn't come for his last day of this semester."

"He told me he wasn't feeling well. I'll see if I can go visit him after school," Chanyeol says

Heechul opens the door of the main office, "Chanyeol. Officer Kwon wants to interview you next about Junmyeon and Yifan... Also, he has info on Baekhyun."

Chanyeol eyes widen, "Really?" He looks at Yixing, Kibum and Jonghyun. Jonghyun hugs Chanyeol then lightly pushes him to the door, "Hurry, go see what it is"

Chanyeol enters the office and takes a seat across from Officer Kwon sitting on the principal's desk while principal Mun is sitting on a regular chair next to the officer. There's also another officer with a notepad to take notes

Officer Kwon turns on a tape recorder and speaks, "Park Chanyeol from SM High on the Kim case... Chanyeol, I have a couple of questions to ask you about the relationship of your classmates, Kim Junmyeon and Wu Yifan"

"What about Baekhyun. I heard you had news about him. Where is he?!" Chanyeol asks

The officer sighs, "Okay, we can start with that... Chanyeol, we found Byun Baekhyun's car at a train station... a ticket was purchased with his credit card the same night he went missing. There's a high chance that he ran away-"

"No," Chanyeol shakes his heads. "No- don't... I can't believe this"

"I know this must be hard for you to understand but a runaway teen is pretty common-"

"I can't believe he's gonna get away with this again," Chanyeol mumbles

"What do you mean again. Who?" Officer Kwon asks

"Kris," Chanyeol says

Officer Kwon shakes his head, "I already spoke with Yifan and his friends. Yifan has an alibi on the night Baekhyun went missing. He didn't do it- he's cleared."

Chanyeol knits his eyebrows, "Don't you find it at least a little weird that this is exactly the same conclusion with Ah Jaehyo's case"

Officer Kwon is a little shocked, "How... how do you know about that? Your report says you transferred here just a few months ago"

"What happened last school year still has people talking. Word gets around. How is that both Jaehyo and Baekhyun went out with Kris- out of all the people. And they both ran away?! No- no that just can't be a coincidence."

"So, you seem to have your mind all set?" Officer Kwon asks. Chanyeol nods his head

Officer Kwon sighs, "Already, how about this. I won't close the case just yet. We'll start with fresh minds"

Chanyeol smiles, "Thank you so much, Officer Kwon- thank you"

"Alright, now will you answer my questions," Kwon asks. Chanyeol nods. Officer Kwon continues, "And remember, any detail is helpful"

*
*
*
*

Kyungsoo is getting ready. He and Jongin decided to not go the last day of school to spend it together. Kyungsoo opens his drawer from the nightstand and to grab his portable charger. He grabs the charge and under it is the letter Park Kyung wrote to him. He stares at it. The small white envelope with Kyung's writing. It says Kyungsoo in the middle, addressing it to him. He still hasn't opened it even though Chanyeol gave it to him weeks ago. He's not ready to read the last words of his friend.

He closes the drawer to not put himself down, not today. Today is about Jongin and him. Remember Kyungsoo.

Jongin is still with Krystal. You are just friends. Nothing more

Kyungsoo's phone rings. He picks up his phone answers, "Hey, Jongin. Do you want to drive or should I?"

"Um, Kyungsoo. I'm so sorry but um... I have to cancel. I'm sorry-"

"It's fine," Kyungsoo says

"You see- Krystal-"

"I said it's fine," Kyungsoo hangs up and tries to calms himself down

He gets mad at himself when he feels a tear coming down, "It's fine- I'm fine"

Remember... Jongin is still with Krystal. You are just friends. Nothing more

*
*
*
*

Sehun and Tao are in the hospital with Luhan to get his neck brace taken off. Tao and Sehun take a seat in the waiting room. Tao looks at Sehun, "Um... any news on Baekhyun?"

Sehun shakes his head, "No... but you must be happy he's out of your way?"

"What-"

"Don't act dumb. Chanyeol saw you and Kris kissing the other day," Sehun glares at him

"I didn't wish for this to happen to him," Tao says

Sehun knits his eyebrows and turns Tao, "This? ...Tao, what do you mean?"

"Well, isn't obvious," Tao mumbles

"What is"

"He was taken... the- the police think so," Tao says

Sehun focuses on Tao's face, "That's not what police think- that's what Chanyeol thinks. The police found many of Baekhyun's belongings missing and are most likely gonna report he ran away"

Tao gets a bit nervous, "I uh-"

Sehun grabs Tao's arm and pulls him closer from his seat, "Tao... is there something you know that you're not telling us?"

"No. Let go of me before I hurt you, Sehun," Tao threatens

"Hey, you guys ok?" Luhan asks. Tao and Sehun look up at Luhan Sehun let's go of Tao and nods, "Yeah, everything's fine, Lu"

Luhan nods, "Okay. Well, I've been cleared now so let's go home"

The three get up and head out but Sehun stops when he sees Chanyeol coming in with Kyungsoo's parents and take a seat. Sehun grabs Luhan's wrist and walks over to Chanyeol. "Chan, what are you doing here?" Sehun asks

Chanyeol gets up, "Jonghyun called us. He said that he saw the paramedics bring in Kyungsoo. Jonghyun's mother is taking care of him."

"What happened to him?" Luhan asks

"He was rushed down here to get his stomach pumped... he tried to overdose," Kyungsoo's dad explained

"Did you guys tell Jongin yet?" Sehun asks. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's dad both shake their heads. Sehun takes out his phone and leaves to call Jongin.

"How are you feeling, Luhan," Kyungsoo's mother speaks.

"I'm doing okay. Doctor suggest to wait till the next year to play soccer though, so that's a bummer"

Luhan continues his conversation with Kyungsoo's parents when Chanyeol notices Tao being too quiet. Chanyeol walks over to him, "Hey, Tao. You okay?"

Tao nods, "Yeah -yeah. Just... so much going on this past few weeks... I'm surprised you're still sane"

"Yeah, me too," Sehun interrupts and puts his arm around Tao, "Hey, Tao. Why don't you explain to Chanyeol and me how it's so obvious that Baekhyun was taken? So many others believe he ran away but you seem to know something?"

Chanyeol looks at Tao, "Do you, Tao? If you know anything- even if you think it's irrelevant- everything helps, Tao"

Tao looks at Sehun as if he wants to kill him then looks back at Chanyeol. "I don't know anything," Tao sharply states then leaves

Chanyeol knits his eyebrows, "What was that about?"

Sehun watches Tao leaves, "He knows something"

"How are you so sure," Chanyeol asks

"He slipped earlier. He said that Baekhyun was taken... He knows who took Baekhyun," Sehun says

"And you let him get away?" Chanyeol turns around but Sehun stops him, "Chanyeol, don't waste your breath. He won't speak, now. Let's just keep an eye out. He looks a bit stressed out... he might crack and come out soon"

Chanyeol frowns, "I hope you're right"

Published: April 13th, 2019

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
24K 1.2K 13
-COMPLETED- 15 april 2020 Byun Baekhyun works as a waiter at his friend's restaurant with his two best friends Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he's unhappi...
6.9K 279 4
Denying Chanyeol the thing he wants most is hard. Baekhyun's seen it in the way he looks at him -- in the dorm, on stage, even in front of the camera...