Phan Oneshots!

נכתב על ידי lailathephan

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like t... עוד

Introduction and tag thing
Valentine's Day
The wish
2009
Are you ok?
The dancer
You're with her
I can't be bothered
Three years ago
Show business
Morning cuddles and randomness
Coming out
Happiness I
Just kiss me, you dork
The drunk confession II
I just wanna make you feel ok
Love in Japan
I think you're pretty I
I think you're pretty II
I think you're pretty III
Smile
I don't
Not afraid anymore
Head over heels
Jealousy
You can have the portkey to my heart
Poor baby
Romeo and Julius
To have and to hold (Happiness II)
Cute
Words (Thanks for over 1k!!!)
Missed you
That's it
Basically I can't (not a one shot just a freak out)
Proud of you
If I didn't have you
You deserve it
Cupcake
You ate my cereal
Involuntarily
Powers
Afraid to fall
Confused
Sing sweet
Resist
I wish I could hate you I
I wish I could hate you II
I wish I could hate you III
I wish I could hate you IV
The finale

The drunk confession I

443 13 2
נכתב על ידי lailathephan

Desc-

"

I don't want to hear it, Phil! I love being your best friend, you're so good to me, I don't deserve to have you as my best friend, let alone...

"

Dan gets drunk and confesses something to Phil... (I did a part two)

Phil's POV-

I wake up one day and decide to film a video. I don't eat anything because I don't feel like it. I haven't felt like doing anything lately. Dan's angry at me for some reason. I don't know what I did. Get dressed and set up the camera.

"Hey guys!" I smile cheerily. Suddenly I hear a door open and slam. Well, there's the first take fucked up.

"Dan?" I call. There's no answer. I get up and go downstairs. Dan's sat with his head in his hands.

"Dan?" I ask gently.

"Go away" he slurs.

"You're drunk" I point out.

"So what?" he asks.

"Dan, what did I do?" I ask, sitting down next to him.

"It's not what you did" he says.

"Then what is it? Dan, you're my best friend, I don't want you to feel upset" I say sentimentally. It's true: Dan is my best friend, but I also have feelings for him. That's why it pains me that he's upset.

"See? You say that all the time. 'You're my best friend'" he raises his voice a little.

"That's because you are-"

"I don't want to hear it, Phil! I love being your best friend, you're so good to me, I don't deserve to have you as my best friend, let alone..." he trails off. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Let alone..." I urge him to carry on.

"Nothing" he sighs. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Dan..." I look him in the eye. He looks back at me, before looking a mix between cross and upset.

"Goddammit, Phil! You're so fucking confusing!" he yells, frustrated.

"What do you-"

"Oh my god! Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking in love with you! I love everything about you! I love how inventive you are, how pretty you are, how fucking adorable you are, how your tongue always pokes out of the side of your lips when you laugh, how you love to wear plaid shirts and how you chose to be friends with me, how you chose to live with me even though there are so many others that deserve you. For fuck's sake, I'm in love with you and it's making me upset because you would never like me back" he rambles. My heart thuds loudly and quickly in my chest. I stare at him. Maybe he doesn't mean that. Maybe it's just the alcohol talking, but who could say something that passionate and meaningful without meaning it? I walk over to him.

"Dan, you always jump to conclusions. You're so self deprecating to the point where you don't realise how much potential you have. You're so self depreciating to the point where you don't realise and refuse to believe someone you love might just love you back" I list, staring at him to the point where he looks up, his pupils dilating.

"I-"

"You need to sleep, I'll talk to you later, Dan"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 21
Just some cute Phan oneshots! Please like & comment if you enjoy them Request some Phan oneshots & I'll write them for you! Thank you for reading, I...
955K 34.5K 113
Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme loving trash in your area Any meme trash...
12.7K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
Phan Oneshots נכתב על ידי -

ספרות חובבים

13.6K 423 12
A book of Phan Oneshots A summery and warning is given before each one All ideas are mine, if you feel like I may have copied someone, do tell me by...