A Thousand Years Apart From Y...

By kayla_gummy_bear

This is the sequel to the book: The Place Where It All Began. After the events of the battle, most of the Ni... More

Lost Brother, Insane Sister
If Only
Who am I?
Run Away
Man in the Mirror
Running From The Enemy
A New Type Of Story
Through The Darkness
A Complicating Bond
Time In Solitary Confinement
Jaya
The Brothers With an Unknown Enemy
Sorrowful, Regretful
Saving A Future
Breakthrough
Fighting With Myself
Family Reunited and Suspicious Figures
Missing Mothers and World Domination...
Betrayed Love and Opening Portals
March Of The Oni
Friend or Foe?
Getting Them Out
Warnings
Control
Pain
Lost A Brother
Burning, Flying, Shock, and Everything In Between
Breakthrough
Reunited At Last
Old Endings With New Beginnings

The War Of Love And Death

389 10 1
By kayla_gummy_bear

Alisa (6 years old)

Alisa walked across the field of snow in wonder. She was different from everyone else. She had the bad things that happened to her. She had nightmares.

Of course, why would she have such a bad life? She was the daughter of Belle London, the most beautiful and famous female actress of all time. Her dad was Blake London, famous singer. If anything, she should have the best life there can be.

But even the most perfect looking life can have its secrets hidden behind the walls of home. Her life was nothing but imperfect. She was forced to do things that normal a normal 6 year old would never do.

She was forced to sing for parties, act in her parents movies, make herself shown in events she didn't even know what was about or for, and on top of all of that, she was always alone. 

Her parents were never there. Her parents didn't see that she wanted more to her life than being some sort of property. They were to blind to see that their daughter was struggling. Struggling on fitting in.

Alisa opened her eyes to see the sun starting to set on the horizon. She was supposed to go to her photo shoot. With a sigh, she stood up and walked towards a forest of darkness.

Was she even living if she was doing the same things over and over again? Was her life just a movie on constant repeat?

Cliff (8 years old)

Cliff was the son of no one famous. His talent of acting was discovered at school when a director came to visit. Of course, he ended up becoming a full time actor in order to provide for his family.

There was no more time for school. There was no time for having fun, or even just playing games. He was all alone.

Was this really what famous people felt all the time? Did they always feel so empty? So incomplete? 

His life changed when he attended on social gathering. One place where he met the most famous and rich people in all of Ninjago. 

The London's didn't like to show their wealth, that thing was for sure. They were extravagant clothing, but not what you would expect from a family like them.

Belle London wore a simple red dress with a beautiful golden necklace. Her eyes were a like a forest green and her hair was as pure as gold. She looked perfect. She looked like a goddess.

Blake London wore a simple black tux. His smile lit the whole room as he talked to his wife. They were perfect. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes were a beautiful coral. 

That was when Cliff landed his eyes on their daughter.

Alisa wore an elegant light blue dress. Her golden hair was pulled to a bun that was placed at the top of her head. Her eyes were a stunning electric blue.

Cliff made his way over to the London's with a smile on his face. 

"Salutations, London's." Cliff said in his best manner.

"Ah. If it isn't the rising actor Cliff Gordon. See Alisa, you need to be more like him. Ready to start the day." Blake told his daughter.

"I will keep that in mind, Father." She said with a sigh.

"Please mind our daughter. She is not in a very good mood today, and I hope that she changes it." Belle said in an authority voice.

"I will keep that in mind, Mother." Alisa said as she looked into Cliff's eyes.

"Would you like to come with me, Ms.London?" Cliff asked.

"I would love to." Alisa said as she took his hand.

None of them knew that this was the start of something that would last a life time.

Alisa (Age 15) 

Alisa kept Cliff in the back of her mind as she looked at her father. His now black form embraced him as he and her Mother fought.

"You listen to me! I am not your property. Alisa is not your property. No woman is your property. If you think that I am going to stay here and watch you be with other women when you made an oath to me over 40 years ago, then you are wrong!!!" My Mother shouted as she stormed out.

"Alisa, pack your things. We are going away for awhile." Belle said as she raced up the stairs.

Alisa raced over to her room and grabbed my bags. She wished that they understood that she knew what was really happening. That her Father was a scoundrel and that her Mother had enough. Alisa knew that they were getting a divorce.

She put everything that she just couldn't live without and her clothing into 7 bags. Then, she raced back down the stairs to see her Father waiting for her.

"You wouldn't leave your poor Father here all alone, would you Alisa?"  He asked as he advanced towards her.

His hands latched onto her throat as he raised her above the ground. Before Alisa knew it, she was being raised off of the ground. Her vision started to black out as oxygen started leaving her throat.

"LET HER GO, YOU MONSTER!!!" My Mother screamed as she shot a lightning bolt from her hand towards her Father.

He dropped her to the ground as the lightning hit her Father. Little did her mother know that the lightning hit her as well.

She felt the scars hit form on her back. Pain was searing out of them like open stab wounds. 

She looked up as she saw her Father destroy her Mother who was defending her. Her Mother was dead, and it was all of her fault.

Cliff (22 years old)

Cliff was waiting anxiously for his fiancee to return after the big battle with the "Time Twins." Though Cliff wished that she would take a break, he knew that she helped those who couldn't help themselves. That she tried to do the things that others couldn't.

That was when Cliff her the doors to the mansion slowly open. Alisa came through the door. Cliff raced to her.

"Libbie!!!" Cliff yelled as he spun her around the room and rushed her into a hug.

Cliff felt Alisa bury her face into the crook of his neck. She knew that she was happy to be home.

"I missed you..." Alisa said as she looked up into his eyes.

Cliff replied with a kiss.

Alisa (23 years old)

Alisa stood in her white gown as she looked at the priest.

"I do." She heard Cliff say as he looked into her eyes.

"Do you take Cliff Gordon to be your Husband for as long as you both shall live?" The priest said as he looked towards the bride.

"I do." Alisa said as she took Cliff's hands.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

And so they did.

Cliff (24 years old)

Cliff waited for his very pregnant Wife to walk into the door after her last meeting. She never came. Something inside clicked inside of Cliff as he waited for her.

She was never going to come back home. She was gone.

Nya POV

Nya looked to Alisa as the scars disappeared. Those scars told Nya everything that she really needed to hear.

"Here is some advice to you, Nya." Alisa started.

"Do never get yourself attached to something. That will be your doom." Alisa finished as she looked away and walked out.

For a moment though, Nya could see that the anger that was once in her eyes was replaced with sorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 17 12
My first story :P A month passed since Nya's sacrifice and the team hasn't been doing well... But something unexpected is going to keep the team toge...
1.7K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...
32.8K 614 18
The ninja's lives were the normal ninja-y thing until a young girl falls into their lives and changes them. With a crazy series of events looming on...
6.9K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...