Something's Gotta Give

By SolanaShearburn

Alex Gaskarth is the lead singer of All Time Low but he also has a secret, one that is better kept that way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

1 0 0
By SolanaShearburn

                                                                                 (Zack's POV) 

                                                                                ~Five Months Later~

  Rian and I have been married for a month and we just got back from our honeymoon. I feel like the luckiest person on the planet. I am completely and utterly in love with him. He's the best person I've ever met. 

  "I love you." Rian states, hugging my waist.  

  "I love you too." I state, kissing his cheek. We're finally married, husband and husband. Its something we've both wanted for a long time. 

  "Do you think Alex is going to propose?" I ask him. 

  "I think he might. They've been moving at their own pace which is fine cause it's their lives.' He states. 

  I grin. "Yeah that's true. We'll support them either way because we're best friends." I state. "Home sweet home." I say. 

  "Yes, home is amazing." He grins. "I love you Zack Merrick-Dawson." 

  I smile. "I love the sound of that. Me having your last name sounds perfect." I say. 

  "Well I love that I now have your last name." he states. "Shall we have a lazy day in watching movies in our pajamas." He suggests. 

  I grin at that suggestion. "That sounds like a perfect night in. Plus order takeout, that's the best." I agree with him. "How about an MCU marathon." 

  He grins. "Fine by me." We start setting up for our movie night. I love spending time with my husband. He's the best person to ever come into my life. 

  "This is gonna be a wonderful night." I say as I cuddle into him on our couch. 

  He kisses me. "That it will." He wraps a protective arm around me. 

  "I love you too." I kiss him back. 

                                                                                      (Vic's POV) 

  I heard screaming from next door. Frank Iero and Gerard Way live there. I hope that they're okay considering they're the only ones that live there. 

  "Did you hear that?" Kellin asks me as he pulls the blankets over us. 

  I nod. "Yeah, I did. I hope that they're okay." I state. 

  "I'm sure they're fine. I mean they do some insane shit so.." He states. 

  I know what he means by insane shit. They're both sexual people. I should know I've had them as clients. "That's true. I'm sure its nothing." I state. 

  "Are you okay?" He asks me in his concerned voice. "You can tell me whats bothering you." he says. 

  "I'm aware of that. The band is whats bothering me. I love Mike but I'm worried that if we keep him in the band, our fanbase will have a riot. But at the same time he's insanely talented and he's my brother. I'm stuck on what to do." I explain. 

  He sighs. "I know and Mike is extremely talented, plus he's your brother. You have to talk to Jaime, Tony, and Mike on what to do. Its up to you guys as a band to make that decision. You can't make it by yourself." He gives me advice. 

  I'm internally struggling with this decision. Pierce The Veil is a major part of my life. That's why I'm confused. I love my music and my band. But I love my family more then that. "He's my brother but we have to do whats right." I tell him. 

  "Which is why my advice is for you to call a band meeting and discuss the matter." He says hugging me. 

  "I love you Kellin Quinn." I state. 

                                                                             (Jack's POV) 

  I look at Alex in absolute shock. Alex and I have been together as a couple for almost a year now and its been amazing. As All Time Low we've played a few gigs. Alex has also been busy with Simple Creatures, a duo of him and Mark Hoppus, putting out new music that's their own. I'm extremely proud of you." I inform my boyfriend. 

  He kisses my cheek. "Thank you. I love you." He states. "I'm proud of you too." He says. 

  I laugh. "For what?" I ask him in confusion. 

   "For just being yourself." he states. "For being Jack Barakat, the man I love." He says. 

  I smile at that. "I love you." I'm planning on proposing but he doesn't know that obviously. I haven't told anyone actually just in case it doesn't go as planned. And yes I plan on doing so tonight on our romantic beach date. 

  He grins. "You're my whole world. I love you so much." He says. 

  I kiss him firmly on the lips before driving us to the beach. I know in my heart that we're meant to be and that he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

  He giggles beside me. "Well damn." 

  I smirk. "Shut up you know you loved it." I say as I park the car and turn off the engine before getting out of the car and beginning to walk onto the sand with Alex. Its almost sunset. "Alex Gaskarth, I knew that you were special when we first met but I had no idea how much I would grow to love you. You are my everything. I know that we're meant to be. You are the love of my life and I will love you forever. Alex Gaskarth, will you marry me?" I ask, the nerves getting stronger as I ask. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 179 10
[ COMPLETED ] Alex Gaskarth, the lead singer for All Time Low. On stage he's loud, excitable and full of energy, but off stage it's completely diffe...
476K 6.7K 44
kelly barakat is jack barakat's sister who falls in love with jack's best friend alex gaskarth. this is their story together
29K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...
104K 4.9K 21
Jack Barakat has had enough of being upset with his life and is taking charge of his own happiness. He pledges to never revert back to his old self...