Chapter 15

(Rian's POV) 

  I don't know whats going on with Zack but he's been distant lately. Why I have no idea. Alex and Jack are out doing god knows what. I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Hi. Sorry I was out getting something." Zack says. 

  I look at him. "I love you. Where were you exactly?" I ask. 

  He smirks. "You'll find out at dinner tonight." 

   I sigh. "Awe but I want to know." 

  He laughs. "You could start getting ready for our date." He states. 

  I kiss him. "Fancy or casual? Cause that's important to know." I ask. 

  He kisses my cheek. "Fancy. Besides I haven't seen you in a tux in a while." He says. 

  I kiss him on the lips. "Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower then." I state. 

  He grins. "Good." 

  I pull from him. "I'll be back." I say as I head to take my shower. We haven't had a fancy date in a while so I'm slightly nervous. I guess I'm also nervous because tonight could be the night where he proposes. 

  I finish my shower and put on my tuxedo before going back downstairs to meet Zack. 

  "Wow you look smoking hot." He says hugging me. 

  I giggle. "So do you. Are you ready to go?" 

  He smiles. "Yes, I'm driving though." He says. 

  "Well that means a lot to me I guess." I say as he drives us to wherever we're going for dinner. I love Zack with every fiber of my being. He's the only one I want to have forever. I love him. Hopefully tonight is the night that will change anything. 

                                                                 (Patrick's POV) 

  I feel someone tackle me as I sit up. "Pete!' I scream as he does so. 

  He smirks that evil grin. He's lucky I love him because I would kick his ass otherwise. "Welcome home. I'm well aware that I'm an asshole." He states.  

  I kiss him. "Thank you. And yes, you are an ass. You're lucky I love you." I say. 

  He kisses me back. "Awe I love you too Mr. Wentz." He states. 

  I grin at the sound of him calling me Wentz. I married the love of my life. It took eighteen years but it happened. I'm still amazed by this. This whole thing is incredible. Pete Wentz is my husband. "Eighteen years in the making." I say to him. 

  "Yes it has been. We've both through hell and back but we got through it with each other by our sides." He says. "I wouldn't have made it through if it weren't for you." He explains. 

  "Pete, I love you." 

  He gets off of me. "I love you too. Shall we finally start our day?" 

  I get up, slightly complaining as I do so. I want to have another day of just being with Pete but we have other stuff to do. We need to meet Joe and Andy to work on more music. We're very busy as people and music it that way. "Do we have to?" I ask my husband. 

  He nods. "Yes, we do Pattycakes." He says putting on his shirt. 

  I kiss him. "Well then I guess our day is starting." 

  He laughs at my dorky comment. "That we are." And with that we go to our band meeting. 

                                                                     (Alex's POV) 

  "You don't get to do that!" Oliver Sykes yells at me. He's been getting on everybody's nerves lately, especially mine. 

  "Oliver Sykes I am your boss! You're supposed to respect me! I may not be as active lately but I'm still your boss and a friend of yours!" I state. I've not been active lately because of my new relationship with Jack. 

  "Oh I do respect you, trust me on that. But you haven't been here a lot lately." He states. 

  "I'm aware but there is no one I trust to take over for me." I state, checking my phone. Jack and I have a date soon. 

  "I know that. Just know that you will find someone to trust with this." He says. 

  "It will but not yet. You have a date to get to though." He says. "Go." 

   I nod. "Yeah. I do." I say before leaving to go home. 

  This date is Jack's and I's first date and I'm nervous as hell. We've both spent time together but as best friends. This is different because we're in a relationship now. 

  I know in my heart that Jack and I are meant to be together. I've known it for fifteen years but its finally real. "Well don't you look like a handsome devil." I state. 

  He smirks at me. "You look gorgeously handsome too." he kisses me on the lips. I lean into him as he does. I'm completely and utterly in love with him. We head out on our fancy dinner date. "Its normal to be nervous right?" I ask as we sit down at our table. 

  "Yes. If it helps, I'm nervous as well. And I think its cute that you are." He explains. 

  We spend the entire date talking, laughing, and being stupid. That's one of the things I love. Being able to be myself when I'm around him.