Chapter 17

(Rian's POV) 

  Zack proposing to me has made my week the best one yet. Our love story was fifteen years in the making and we're engaged. I feel like I'm living a dream but I know it's not. I'm getting married and I'm ready to let the world know that. 

  "I'm the luckiest man alive." Zack states. 

  I raise an eyebrow with a smirk. "And why is that?" I ask, full well knowing the answer. 

  "Because I get to marry you." He says. "I get to wake up every day to your gorgeous face." 

  I kiss his cheek. "Awe that's sweet. I get to marry the best person I've ever known. I love you." 

 He giggles. "I love you too." Zack is the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't know what I would do without him. He's helped me through some horrible shit. I fell in love with him and I want to continue falling for him. There's many reasons why I love him and they're all different. He's amazing to me and our friends. Zack cares about the people in his life more then anything and he lets it show. 

  "I'm not letting you go." I say as I look at my fiancé. 

  "And I don't plan on letting you go either." He states. 

  "I'm glad that Alex and Jack are happy for us. I was worried that they would be jelaous." I explain as I move closer to Zack's warm body. 

  "Why would they be jealous? Friends should be happy for us, especially our best friends." He says. 

  I nod. "Yeah. Let movie night begin." I say turning on a movie. Its a tradition that we have that we try to do every Friday night. One that I don't intend on giving up. 

                                                                          (Kellin's POV) 

  Vic and I made up which is wonderful because we both want our relationship to work. o love him with all my heart. "Vic, I love you." I state. 

  He turns me toward him. "Kellin, I love you too. I'm sorry I was being an asshole. You didn't deserve that." He apologizes. 

  "I know you didn't mean to be an asshole but sometimes you get that way and its okay. I love you and your flaws." I state. Vic is the only one I love and the only one I want to be with. "I forgive you because we all make mistakes. We are human after all." I say. 

  He laughs that not so innocent laugh of his. "Yes I am a human being that makes mistakes. But the one mistake I'll never make will be losing you. I fully intend on marrying you." 

  I lean into him to close the gap between us, kissing him as I do. I love him so much and I'm excited for what our future holds. I know in my heart that we're meant to be. Its just a matter of time before we become a family. I pull back. "You amaze me." I state as I catch my breath. 

  "I love you." he says pulling back a little bit. "Kellin, I'm glad you said yes." 

  "I am too. We're getting married! No one or nothing will change that." I state. I'm jumping in head first and I'm ready. 

  "I know. I am too. Speaking of which when will I get to see Copeland again?" He asks. Copeland is my six year old daughter. 

  "Soon. She misses me and she misses you too." I say. I haven't seen her in a while because I've been busy. 

  "Good. I want to spend time with my soon to be step-daughter." He says with a grin. 

                                                                        (Alex's POV) 

  Jack and I's relationship has moved forward. We finally said those three magic words. Its changed our relationship in the best way possible. I love him and I'm glad he finally knows it. 

  "I love you." Jack says, hugging my waist. 

  I smile at him. "I love you too. We have shopping to do though." I state. We have to go shopping for tuxes. We now have two weddings we're invited to; Vic's and Kellin's, and Zack's and Rian's. One of them we're part of the wedding party. 

  "I'm still in shock that this is all happening." He says letting go of my waist. 

  "I'm not. I knew that those two would get married. Just was unaware of when." I explain as I get off the bed. 

  "I knew it too but so soon is the shocking part." He states, pulling on a shirt. "In other news, last night was epic." He smirks. 

  I put on my jeans and shoes. "Last night was epic. You were amazing." I state. 

  He smirks. "I know." He knows full well how he was. 

  "I'm not gonna boost your ego." I say as we head out to start our shopping trip. Its always fun to do this with my friends. We tease each other and have a blast. I love my friends like family which makes it easy to spend time with them. 

  Zack laughs. "That's true but I didn't know that was something we talked about." He jokes. 

  "It was but I know what you mean." I state, laughing at our inside jokes. As band we have so many inside jokes. That's one of the wonderful things about and love from our friendship.